Poolside Show

Story Info
Monica puts on a dildo show for young surfer.
1.4k words
4.04
27.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Adam, my wife Monica and I own a custom motorcycle shop in Arizona. We have a large private house with pool and guest house. We rent out the house out to very carefully selected tenants. Our current guests are a young California newlywed couple, Chris and Becky. Chris is a surfer dude tan, trim and very well hung according to his wife Becky. Becky is a hard body yoga teacher, blonde with a perfectly tight ass and 34C pert tits with fat nipples. It was Becky's claims of her husband's nearly 10" cock, during a topless poolside girl talk session that jump started my Monica's plan.

Monica is a biker chic dream. Half Italian and half Persian She is a true mixed beauty. She has 36DD tits, a narrow waist and a large but firm ass, with an angel tattoo on one hip and a devil tat on the other. As I watched her walked around the pool in her new yellow thong bikini my cock started to harden. We are in our early thirties and my wife looks amazing; the show was not for me however it was for Chris. The yellow triangle top only covered about a third of Monica's tits; sweet sexy side breast spilled out, firm hard nipples showed. She bent over laying out her towel; that fine firm ass framed with tats on the edges and a small yellow strip splitting her tan ass checks; was pointed at the sliding glass door of our guest house. Chris eating his breakfast could not help but notice my sexy wife. Monica with sunglasses on turned and lay down facing the double glass doors behind which Chris watched and began to stroke his nylon covered cock.

Monica poured oil on her flat stomach spreading it around, the Arizona sun beading sweat over her body. Taking a scoop of oil; she coated her long toned legs. She looked around as if to check no one was watching; then untied her top letting those full fat tits free. Appling the oil to her nipples they grew hard fast she could not stop twisting and teasing them. Cupping one breast she brought the stiff nipple to her lips and began to tongue her own breast. It was time to give Chris a real show. Monica pulled the thong strip to the side exposing her shaved cunt; Chris's mouth fell open at the sight of those moist pussy lips. With her right hand she spread her cunt lips and teased her clit; her left hand cupped squeezed then pulled the nipple ring on her right tit. Staring at Chris; Monica was shocked as he got up and walked out of sight. Finger her cunt alone suddenly felt foolish.

Chris however quickly returned with a chair and bottle of baby oil. He dropped his boxers and dripped oil on his cockhead very slowly. By the time he was done his member was fully erect and he began to stroke its length. Monica's eyes went wide at the sight; it was clearly the longest cock she had ever seen, the helmet head like a small apple, veins throbbing down its full length. Chris sat down and his rod lay on his flat ripped belly, the tip midway between his navel and nipples. He stroked the shaft and teased the ridged cockhead. Monica licked her lips; dreaming of what it would be like to lick, suck then fuck such a prize. Clear precum coated the tip of Chris's cock as he jerked off for his landlord. Lifting her glasses Monica made direct eye contact with Chris for the first time. She pulled the yellow thong down her tan firm legs allowing those legs to spread; staring Chris in the eyes she plunged two fingers deep into her cunt and began to finger fuck herself. Chris smiled and really began to stroke that monster cock. It glistened from balls to tip as he jerked off watching this sweet older biker chic freak; finger fucking her shaved cunt.

Just when Chris thought he was living out a max fantasy it got even better. Monica reached in to her pool bag and brought out her favorite 8" veined purple dildo. Staring him in the eyes Monica placed the rubber cock to her mouth and licked the head; making a show of tonguing the tip. She then slides the purple dildo into her mouth all the way, fucking her own face. Pulling the length out of her throat she tugged hard on her nipple ring and slapped the flexible rubber cock against her excited breast again and again sending a shivers down her taught body. Chris's hand is now a blur as he grasps his cock and holding its base straight out; he strokes its full length unable to tear his eyes way from the most erotic sight he has ever seen in his 22 years.

Monica can't hold back any more. Taking the fake cock she teases her cunt lips with its slick tip then staring at Chris she plunges the purple cock deep into her wet pussy. Grabbing the whale tail end she starts to fuck her own cunt while Chris and unknown to him I watch. From my second story vantage point I can see both of them masturbate. To his credit Chris slows the stroking of his huge fat cock so he can enjoy the show my slut wife is giving him. Monica is now pushing and pulling the full length of that fake oily cock in and out of her shaved cunt; her pussy lips gripping the rubber cock every time it is pulled out. Knowing my wife well I see the clear signs of a major organism coming soon; stomach and ass muscles contracting.

Looping her legs over the chaise lounge arms; Monica spreads her cunt for Chris. Fucking her wet hole with that oily purple cock, her other hand flicks her erect clit. The shivers and moans make it clear Monica is starting to cum. She loves to be loud when she comes. Yelling "yes fuck yes," the purple cock is a blur as it fucks her sopping cunt. I pray she remembers this show is really a test for Chris and not to forget the most important finish. Monica buries that rubber cock in her cunt letting go, she fingers her clit with her left hand and tugs her nipple ring; with her right fully extending the nip. All I hear is Monica cry "fuck yes, fuck yes, oh god!" as her body shakes and her cunt coats that fake dick with pussy cream.

Letting go of her nipple ring Monica slowly pulls the dildo from her quivering cunt, a last flick of her clit and a finale squirt leaves her shuddering cunt open and empty. Looking at Chris making sure he has not shot his load she brings the cunt juice soaked dildo to her lips and licks the tip tasting her own cum. As Monica starts to lick and fuck her own mouth with that cunt cum covered fake cock it is too much for Chris. Locking eyes again with my wife he pumps his massive man meat. With his last stroke up; my wife watches as his slit opens exploding the first spurt of thick white come. It shoots over his chest; as we had hoped Chris adjusts the angle of his erupting cock up so spurts two and three hit him on the chin and face. The final squirts land on his chest coating his nipples. Chris watches as Monica licks her dildo clean of her own pussy juices and smiles, following her lead he begins licking come from his own lips. Taking it a step further that we had hoped he scooped up cum from his chest and while tweaking his own nipple licks his fingers clean.

Monica looks up to my window with a huge smile on her face; we now know that Chris will follow even the unspoken order. We had hoped for a nice new sex slave couple but never thought it would be this easy. Becky stated even though Chris has a huge cock, she hasn't come in three months. Chris only wants to make romantic love, she wined to my wife. He won't fuck me like the cock slut that I am she confessed by the pool.

At 6'3" and 220 lbs. of muscled mass I couldn't wait to show Chris what his tasty little 21 yr. old wife really wanted. The thought of him watching her beg for my 8" beer can thick cock almost made me cum; I was rock hard having watching my wife dildo fuck herself and Chris shoot his load. I tucked my still hard dick into my pants saving my seed for sweet little blonde Becky's ass.

To be continued