Poolside Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica breathed in then plunged down on Mark's cock, taking the entire length into her mouth. It wasn't the longest cock she'd ever gone down on, but it was rather thick. She kept in, feeling it, enjoying it as long as she could before she raised her head and took another breath. Then she plunged down again, breathing through her nose as she sucked on the delight that was in her mouth. She murmured and cried out around it as Mark quickly placed two of his fingers inside her pussy, then moved then and slid one, gently but firmly into her ass. The delightful feeling, she was a huge fan of anal play, but her last boyfriend had not been a fan, so it had been a while since she had had that kind of fun. She made a decision, and as she came down on Mark's cock again, she judged that it was ready for what she had in mind.

Regretfully, she took the cock out of her mouth, but kept on a firm grip on it, stroking slowly, as she looked over her shoulder. "Okay Mark. It's time, You're going to fuck me now." She sighed again as Mark carefully removed his finger, and lay back. The heat of the sun against them was nothing to compared to how hot and turned they were together.

Mark lay back, and moved backwards on the chair, until he was leaning against the back. He watched, and quickly stroked his cock, feeling the wetness from Erica's mouth, as it had mixed with his precum, and watched as she turned around, facing him, one foot either side of his body. Supporting herself on the arms of the chair, she squatted slowly lowering herself, his hard cock not needing any guidance to sleep into her incredible warmth and wetness. As soon as his head slipped through the entrance to her pussy, Erica dropped down suddenly, engulfing the entire thing inside of her.

"Mmmm it's been so long since I've had such a delightfully thick cock inside of me" She reached forward, and gently scraped her nails down his chest. She was so wet and so warm, and Mark grabbed her arms, pulling her close to him, enjoying the feeling of being inside her as she moved forwards, and backwards against him, grind into him.

Erica could tell that this was the most turned on she had been in a long time, and that Mark was close to cumming as well. With no time to waste, she looked down on him, and placed the nails of her right hand against his chest, digging in slightly. Mark looked slightly confused, but she knew that was going to change "Mark, would you like to fuck my ass?" His grin was a clear answer.

Slowly, but not regretfully, Erica pulled up and away, withdrawing, and then shifted forward. With one arm backwards on the arm of the chair to support her, she gently, and very slowly guided Mark's cock to the entrance.

Much more slowly that she had before, Erica was careful. She had never had such a thick cock in her ass before, although one of her favourite anal toys was as thick as Mark. First the head, with a bit of a grimace as Mark tried to thrust. Her eyes opened and she shook her head.

"No, Mark. No thrusting. I have to be in control of this." He didn't speak, but he nodded. Slowly, much more slowly, she accommodated the thick cock inside of her, leaning backwards so that Mark had a glorious view of her breasts, her pussy and exactly how wet she was. Reaching forward, he gently used the tip and pads of his fingers against her lips and clit. When Erica had half of his cock inside of her, he slipped two fingers inside, while he used his thumb on her clit.

Erica moaned and shook, feeling so full with his cock, and the sudden appearance of his fingers and thumb. Taking a chance she moved more quickly, taking the rest of him inside of her. She moved her hand from the arm of the chair to Mark's leg, then with her other hand stopped what he was doing. She shook her head. "Not your fingers. The toy. I want the toy inside of me too". It was within reach, and so Mark grabbed it, turned it on, and slowly slid inside of her.

The vibrations, and the attentions to her clit, her ass and her pussy at the same time started to drive Erica over the edge, and arcing her back, she brought both hands up to her chest, cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples, pulling at them while Mark had his hands on her hips, and was slowly, but firmly thrusting her into her ass, pulling out slightly, and thrusting again. Over and over, the pleasure was building up and she snapped forward over him as she orgasmed not once, but again and again in a wave, each touch and sensation bringing on another jolt of orgasm. From the thickness of the beautiful cock, to the toy, to her clit, even the sun on her back, and the window blowing across her nipples, Erica was super sensitive and stimulated.

Between the sounds, the warm, and her motion on top of him, Mark finally lost control, and thrust hard into her for a final time, triggering his own orgasm. Stream of cum shot out of him, making Erica orgasm again. Losing total control, she shuddered briefly and then covered Mark with her own juices. Squirting and covering him, soaking the towels. Her movements pulled Mark's cock out of her, and she collapsed on top of his chest, his cock between her legs, triggering final, smaller episodes, as she dug her nails into his chest, and he had his arms wrapped around her. Their enjoyment and fluids mingled together, and they lay there, together totally wiped out for some time.

After an unknown period, Erica stirred, and Mark paid attention again. He loved the feel of her wetness against his, her legs entangled with his, and especially the feel of her perfect breasts against his chest. Her lips were close to his ears, and he heard her whisper. "Thank you for my birthday present. I have to get ready for tonight... but would you like to join me in the shower first?"

12