Poolside with Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She begins to pump her hands, up and down, using a slight twisting motion. Amy is an expert in blowjobs, and ensures that there is excessive saliva to keep the entire length of my erect penis lubricated. Amy's tongue is dancing over my tip, savoring the precum she is forcing out. With each sucking action, Amy drives her tongue into the opening of my cock.

My cock is fully hard, and Amy is struggling to keep it under control with two hands and mouth. All of a sudden, Amy pulls me out of her mouth, with a pooping sound. And looks up at me with her bright blue eyes.

"Kneel on the lounger and stick that prize ass in the air," she says.

Good thing since my legs were getting shaky and weak despite their muscularity.

I kneel on the chair and lay my head on the towel. My ass now facing my audience on the other side of the pool. Amy kneels behind me and assumes stroking my dick from her position. Her tongue begins to lick the under side of my scrotum now hanging down low off of my body.

Amy's tongue takes its time licking up the flavor off of my balls. Her nose tickles the area towards my ass. Slowly, Amy makes her way with her tongue up my crack towards my hole, continuing to pump my dick with one hand and massages my ass cheek with the other.

As if i didn't know it was going to happen, Amy starts to tickle my ass hole with her tongue. Enjoying the softness of my skin as a result of all of my grooming and oiling in recent days, Amy takes in the pleasure of tonguing my bald, tan, soft ass hole. Like she did during her blowjob, Amy uses her excessive saliva to ensure pleasurable slickness. I feel the spit dripping down towards my sack.

Amy cups her mouth over my ass, lightly biting my toned cheeks. Moving over my anus, she lightly sucks, like trying to give me a hickey, while she darts her tongue in and out of my hole. Her fingers release my ass cheek and glide along my spit lubricated crack to my hole. Amy's mouth again finds my sack, sucking and licking, one hand pumping away on my dick. Slowly, Amy slides her finger into my ass. First one, then two, then three.

I'm now beginning to cum again. Amy finds the pleasure spot in my ass with her fingers massaging my prostate while adding pressure to my balls and squeezing her pumping hand.

In and out. Up and down. Sucking, dripping, tongue swirls. I can't take it any more!

With a loud grunt my balls begin to empty, my asshole tightens around her darting fingers.

I let out a loud, low pitched, "Aggggghhhhhhhhh!"

Every muscle in my body tightens as my cum sports out of my penis. Amy still pumps with both hands and tongue as my explosive orgasm continues. On the verge of passing out from pleasure. I reach back to grab Amy's hand to stop her ass fingering.

"Holy shit! Ok! Ok! Enough. Enough," I plead to Amy.

"But it tastes so good!"

As I lay there with my ass in air, I can't help but wonder what it looked like from across the pool.

Finally catching my breath, I say, "I sure hope those girls got that on film."

I turn over stand up on my shaking legs. I glance over at the MILF, her bikini top now removed, and laying legs wide open. The nurses, now making no effort to conceal it, holding their phones up to get a clear shot of the action.

Amy stands and I put one hand on her waist and the other behind her head, drawing her in for a passionate kiss. My tongue dances around hers, and I taste the mixture of sweat, baby oil, and sex. As our tongues merge together, I unfasten her bikini top and guide it to the ground.

I disengage from her lips, kissing down her neck and shoulder blades down to chest. I take each large orb of flesh in my hands, gently squeezing and massaging each one. Amy's nipples are erect, casting shadows in the southern California sun. I lick and suck on each nipple, trying to pull them out even farther. Amy approves with a moan.

My hands glide down her body and I wrap my fingers around her bottoms, removing them to see her beautiful bare pussy.

Without saying a word, Amy knows I want to taste her. She sits on the lounger, leaving back on her elbows, head leaned back in anticipation. She spreads her legs wide and draws her knees up so that her feet are resting the edge of chair.

Her bare womanhood shines in the sun, glistening with sweat and sex. Slowly but without hesitation, I guide my face to her vagina, hungry for her juices. The scent approaching is sweet and flowery, tropical; after all, this is my paradise.

My first taste sends shivers down my spine, causing Amy to shake as well. My tongue mimics the routine Amy performed on me a few moments ago. My mouth completely engaging her slit. With moderate sucking and lapping of my tongue, more of Amy's juices flow to me. Coating my mouth with her love.

Deeper and deeper my tongue probes, searching for the moment that will send her to ecstasy. With faster swirls in my mouth, come more twitches and shakes from Amy. I look up towards her face with her hands on the back of head, guiding me harder and deeper. Amy looks back at me with piercing blue eyes beyond her large jiggling tits. Her eyes are telling me to keep going, her moans say she's getting close.

Without any other warning, Amy shrieks in ecstasy, gripping my hair, throwing her head back. A warm rush fills my mouth, her juices overwhelming my face. I continue to tongue her pussy slit as she shakes in pulsing waves. So much sex comes from Amy, that I'm able to take two good swallows of her juices, the rest rolling off of my chin and down my chest, and down her ass crack. I have the desire for more.

I place my hands behind her knees, forcing them to her bouncing chest. Now in perfect position to probe her ass with my tongue, I dive face first into her crack. I circle her hole, feeling every puckering and reflex trying to deny me the pleasure of tossing salad.

With great effort, I continue my sucking and sloppy twirling tongue dance that feverishness brought Amy to orgasm. Amy begins to use her own fingers massage her clit, bringing herself towards climax once again.

Amy fingers faster and faster, my mouth moving slicker and deeper in her hole, savoring the pussy juices that dripped there. Again without warning, her anus constricts around my tongue, and waves of orgasmic love juice soak my hair. Drips of her woman-cum rolling down my back, gathering with sweat beads, and eventually down my own crack.

By my hair, Amy pulls me up, face to face. Tongues entwined, we kiss, sharing the juices of one another, feeling each other twitch as our nerve endings relax. My hands massage her breasts as we continue to kiss, and my cock once again hard and ready to promote pleasurable punishment to Amy anyway she wants next.

I take a step back with my cock throbbing full of blood, wanting to fill Amy's pussy. She lifts one leg in the air, toes pointing towards the L.A. sky, accepting my primal urge to fuck her brains out.

I turn around, and realized I shouldn't be selfish in the moment, "Come on over girls, you're gonna want to get closer for this."

The nursing students, in a daze, get up and delicately make their way to a better camera angle. The MILF reaches into her bag and pulls out a thick, flesh colored dildo.

I turn back around to Amy, smiling at my invitation to the others. She slides on her sunglasses and lays back.

"Give it to me now, and don't make me ask for more."

Those are all the instructions I needed.

I step forward and guide my penis into her glistening vagina. With one motion, I enter her and the head of my shaft bottoms out in her. In unison, I hear gasps all around me.

I bottom out, but that doesn't keep me from going further. With each rhythmic cycle, my pelvis slams my probe deeper into Amy.

Amy starts screaming, "Ah yes, yes, yes. Grrr, yes like that, ow! Ow! Yes! Fuck! ME! YES!"

Wet smacking sounds begin to overpower Amy's screaming echoing around the pool area. My cock is pounding Amy's pussy with no mercy.

My heavy balls slap the under side of Amy's crotch, beating it into submission. With each slap, sweat and sex splatter over my legs. I grab Amy's ankle that's in the air, and guide her beautiful toes into my mouth. Amy approves with a shriek.

My thick, veiny cock continues in and out.

In and out. In and out. In and out. Harder, deeper, my hips thrust into her vagina. As I do, my tongue swirls around her toes, sucking as if I'm trying to take the paint right off of her toe nails.

"Keep going, I'm going to cum. I want you to blow inside me," she instructs.

With this command I pound faster, aching my balls as they slap, I suck her toes harder, trying to taste each cell of flesh on them. I hear Amy moan, louder, breathing faster, I know she was ready to cum.

So was I.

My cock, full of sperm was waiting to explode, waiting for that moment that Amy releases. I throb in Amy.

"Oh shit! OH SHIT! Here I cum!"

Amy convulses, she shakes, squirting her sex all over my cock and balls. Her toes curl in my mouth, forcing them deeper down my throat.

I can't hold it, I explode my semen deep in Amy's vagina. With each pulse of my orgasm, I unload my cum, filling whatever void there could have been. I feel my warm jizz, unable to stay inside Amy, drip out of her wet cunt, on to my balls.

I release her toes out of my mouth and bend down to kiss Amy on the lips. My cock, still pulsing from the waning orgasm remains inside as we share this moment tasting each other, swirling our tongues together.

The students make their way back to their lounge chairs.

"I wish you'd come into town more often," says Amy, panting, trying to catch her breath.

"I'll make it a point to," I reply.

I pull out of Amy with a wet, sloppy sound and find my way back to my lounge. I see the MILF gathering herself, and her belongings and the students diligently texting on their phones.

The MILF gets up and walks over to the girls, hands them what looks like a business card and tells them something. She walks around the pool towards Amy and I.

"Thanks for the show. Here's my card. If either or both of you make it up towards Seattle, give me a call. My name is Karen, and I'd like an encore."

Amy and I look at each other and smile.

"Of course, it's a pleasure to meet you," Amy replies.

As Karen walks away, Amy turns to me and smiles, "We are always the best show in town. Ready for act two?"

"The day is young my dear," I say as Amy pouts with her sexy red lips.

12