Pooltable Hustle Ch. 01

Story Info
Stripper's fucked in public on a pool table.
698 words
3.21
105.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Jeanne was an unusual girl. She liked feeling full constantly but could not attain that feeling with her dates. There always room for more with Jeanne. She started in on fruit. She liked zucchinis and cucumbers the best.

Jeanne had been working at the 'Pink Pussycat' for two weeks now. Her boss kept trying to convince her she would make more money if she would just try private dancing for select customers. Jeanne was undecided about the private dancing until she met Brian.

Brian was an average-looking guy with terrible luck with the ladies. He was horny as the next guy but for some reason the ladies just didn't find him that appealing until he met Jeanne at the strip joint.

Francisco liked sex lots of it but just to watch. He would often go to the 'Pink Pussycat' and get private dancers for strangers as long as the strangers were willing to let him sit in on the action. Francisco had noticed Jeanne and was constantly asking the proprietor of the 'Pink Pussycat' if he could have Jeanne for a private dance.

Always the answer was, "She isn't available" . . . until now . . .

Backstage Jeanne was getting ready for her number. She was outfitted in a cheerleader outfit with pom-poms she would place over her breasts after the she shed her gear.

Brian was enjoying a shot of whiskey getting ready to view Jeanne's performance as the proprietor announced Jeanne would be out in 5 minutes.

Francisco was elated that Jeanne would do a private dance and he couldn't wait to see this chick in action. The front of his trousers were tented just thinking about Jeanne's nubile body. He hastily covered the front of his pants with his pocket handkerchief as a dark stain had formed where his cockhead had spewed some precum.

Jeanne did two somersaults onto the stage and shimmied her way up the dancing pole revealing her frilly cheerleader shorts and barely-nothing cheerleader top. Soon the top went flying into the audience.

Brian stood up to catch the top that Jeanne had thrown off stage. He placed the top to his nostrils and inhaled lingering in Jeanne's scent.

Francisco licked his lips anticipating the scene to follow as he noticed Brian petting Jeanne's top.

Jeanne was nervous. She knew she had promised her boss she would do a private dance. She noticed Brian raising a bill and she just knew she couldn't back out of the private dance now as her boss was making his way over to a distinguished looking gentleman with a pin striped suit on. Jeanne thought that maybe she would have to do a private dance for this guy too.

Brian yelled out to the stage, "I want a dance. How much is it? I have a $100 dollar bill here."

Francisco got up and walked over to Brian.

"Buddy. Will you indulge me in a hobby of mine? I like to watch. I would be willing to pay for your private dance if you would let me just watch."

"No way. I say her first. You are just trying to con me into not getting her. I don't trust you," Brian replied.

"Believe me. I get more pleasure watching than doing it. I promise I won't touch her you can do that . . . and more," Francisco responded as he took out 5 $100 dollar bills.

Jeanne was watching what was going on and she was panicking. She thought to herself that she would have to dance privately for BOTH men, not realizing the deal the two men were agreeing on.

Jeanne's boss was thinking, "Finally I can rake in some real money. That Jeanne is soooo hot. I cum just thinking about her body, glistening with sweat from her stage routine. If I cum just thinking about her body I JUST KNOW the other men are funkying up their shorts!"

Jeanne's boss dreamt of her hot body under his but of course he knew not to TOUCH THE MERCHANDISE. He also knew that once he sacked the bitch he would lose interest in her so he kept his hands to himself.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers