Poopy Pals Pt. 03

Story Info
The two guys throw each other's loads into diapers.
1.3k words
4.24
29.4k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael stared blankly at the thin white plastic diaper in his hands. His drained dick was already getting excited again at the notion of wearing one after all these years, especially one full of the filth currently weighing down his white briefs. He suddenly heard a rubbery pop and looked up.

James was donning a pair of disposable surgical gloves and threw some toward Michael.

"We need these unless you want to actually touch poop" he explained.

Michael nodded in agreement, definitely not ready for that- today was already a day of many firsts.

James laid many towels upon the bed to protect the duvet and fanned out one of the cheap adult diapers.

"Come here and I'll show you how it's done." he said.

Michael walked over and dropped his FTLs to his feet and stepped out of them, the fat pile of brown logs staring up at him. He was amazed they weren't heavily stained given how much was in there, easily a couple pounds. James laid him carefully down onto the open diaper and turned around. Michael was already turned on again seeing the fat lumpy bulge in the back of James' perfect ass. James paused a moment and dropped his full underpants to the ground, right next to Michael's. He held them and locked eyes with Michael, laying innocently on the diaper like a big man-baby.

"You...wanna wear my dump?" James posited.

Michael could smell the fresh, sweet dump from the bed.

"Uhhh...wow. Yeah."

James gingerly pulled the entire BM out of the white Hanes, remarking how thick and firm the healthy excrement was, slightly softer and lighter in color than Michael's. A thin slick was all that remained in the tighty whities. He smiled as he oriented the rounded pyramid of poop the same was he was wearing it, and placed it into the seat of the diaper. Michael felt blood rush into his penis as the lukewarm pile slowly squished between his legs as James pulled the front of the diaper closed and taped it shut. Michael felt the plastic of the thin diaper, crinkling as he touched it, and reached further downward, caressing the warm lump of another man's creation.

"My turn..." James suggested.

Michael got up from the bed, feeling the lumpy poop squishing up and down as he walked. It felt simultaneously sublime, childish, and erotic. He looked into the mirror and felt a shock as he saw an image of himself wearing something he hadn't worn in 25 years, not to mention the unmistakable protrusion of thick poop in the seat- even if it was someone else's altogether. He walked toward James, already laying on the open diaper on the bed, the laden undies wrapped up on the floor.

Michael donned the gloves and picked up the underpants, noting how heavy his own load was. He smiled as he felt the warmth of the waxy logs, picking each one out carefully and holding them- it felt so unnatural to touch his poop this way, seeing the cracks lining each dark brown lump. It was still fairly warm to the touch, and he placed one of them into the open seat of James' adult diaper, right next to his anus, still pulsing from being rammed just minutes earlier.

"That's it, put them all right there."

Michael put another sticky log into the seat, and then finally the big one, the first he'd pushed out, gently resting it against James' hole. Getting such a large amount of firm BM into the diaper was a strange sort of challenge, like a poop Tetris. James bit his lip with pleasure as Michael closed the front and taped it shut, seeing how much the seat was protruding with his big pile in another guy's pampers.

"Wow..." James remarked, cupping the log shapes in the plastic seat, "you sure make some nice fat poops, don't you?"

He got up and grabbed Michael's hand as the two waddled off to the full-length mirror.

They both stared at each other's loaded butts, smiling.

"This feels so dirty..." James whispered.

"You've never done this??" Michael blurted out.

"Worn a hot guy's load? Nope- just my own."

"So, what do you do now?" Michael asked.

James smiled and got onto his knees, and began to crawl around.

"Follow me."

Michael loved the view he was getting, James' beautiful ass crinkling back and forth with his big lump in between the cheeks. There was almost a detectable squelching sound happening with each movement. Of course, Michael was feeling the same amazing sensation, picturing the huge lump between his legs mashing slowly into a teardrop shape.

James smiled as he felt the warmth spreading front to back as a slow stream of urine trickled into the center of the absorbent core, and his dick went stiff again. He looked up at his new friend.

"Can I look inside yours?"

A careful finger pulled back the elasticized legs. James marveled at the sight- there it was, his poop in a hot guy's Depends. The load showed just a few signs of being mashed back and forth. Michael decided to look at his- the firm logs were glistening against the yellow, pee-soaked material in James' full diaper. This was so sexy, he thought.

The pair stood up and walked around the now stinky apartment, giggling at each other's big bulging pampers. James told Michael about the early days of his exploration of the fetish, Michael talked of the first time he's seen James doing the deed. They agreed it they'd exchanged such wonderful, personal gifts with one another, ones that were truly unique and intimate. After half an hour, both were hard as rocks again.

James posited the question.

"You wanna sit and squish?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

The two approached the bathroom and entered the shower stall. They almost instinctively began making out, caressing each other's crotches through plasticky adult diapers. Their hands made their ways to the seat, rubbing each other's mounds of solid excrement. James showed a bit of strength as he pushed his new friend against the tile wall, the collision announced with a thick *whap* of plastic and a soft muddy squish. James stared right to Michael's eyes as they rolled back.

Michael reciprocated and pushed James to the ground of the shower, his legs hanging in the air in the cramped space. Michael slowly lowered his loaded diaper butt onto James' lumpy bulge. James felt the mass of logs compress and approach the leg gathers. His dick pushed outward from the front of the diaper and oozed more precum. Michael grinded him until he felt the sticky load cover his balls and then creep up the seat- and pour out of the back waistband, with crushed brown ribbons of BM falling onto the shower floor. He was about to explode.

"Fuck me, Mike...fuck me, poop boy."

Michael ripped James' soiled brief open, exposing the gigantic mess sitting between his friend's legs- a load he himself created. He pushed James' legs apart as he whipped his monster cock out and jammed it right through one of his crushed logs on the way in. A little natural lube, he thought. He saw James' eyes roll back as the diaper boys felt each other's bodies connecting, rocking in sync on the tile floor, streaked with a brown mess cascading up their legs. A primal sort of wet popping sound was all that was really audible amidst the grunts of Michael and the boyish moan of James, as over four pounds of excrement between them smashed against organs, asses and diapers.

James' cock erupted in cum, shooting so far it went up his nose. Michael felt the rush of orgasm gyrate his muscular thighs, his balls drained into his friend's ass. James breathed a sigh of exhaustion. His hand reached up behind him and flipped the shower on. Now it was time to clean up.