Poor Angel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't control these things. I can't control people. I can't control you. That's not who I want to be," Ryan said. He contemplated, before frowning at her. "Not rape, right?"

Sherry shook her head, gulping. She fingered her hair, which was still wet from her shower. A bit of cleavage showed under her robe.

Ryan turned away, still frowning. "You're distracting me."

"Sorry. Ryan. I'm sorry."

"We're moving soon," he said firmly, trying to focus his thoughts away from her flushed face and wet hair. "You're going to study to be a pharmacist like how you want. And I'll be working towards the draft."

"Ryan," she whimpered. "Why is this happening?"

"I want both you and hockey. I'm going to have both," Ryan said simply.

Sherry covered her lips with her hand, shaking a little, like the outside cold had gotten in somehow. She didn't know what to think. She felt caught in something much too complicated for her to comprehend at the moment.

"Well?" Ryan prompted, finally looking at her.

"Yes. Of course I want to," she said. She blinked and another tear fell. "I'll go with you."

"Why are you upset?" Ryan cocked his head and shifted on the couch to turn his body to her.

"I didn't know you loved me this much. You could find any other girl. You can get anyone. All of you... I'm just confused." She hung her head and rubbed her face with the sleeve of her fluffy baby blue robe. "This just can't be real."

"This is real, Sher. There's only one of you. And you're my girlfriend. Okay? Now stop being like that. It's my first day back."

"And James?"

"Even James deep down knows I'm better for you," Ryan said sharply.

Sherry cupped her chin in her hand, amazed. After a while of silence, she crawled into his lap and brought her arms around his broad shoulders, touching her nose to his. They breathed the same air. She closed her eyes, reveling in his peaceful company. Until he couldn't resist—he kissed her lips hungrily, his hands untying her robe.

James Rios parked in Sherry's driveway. He'd prepared her clothes, just washed and dried and neatly folded, in a spare gift bag. It was 4 in the morning, but he didn't care much for sleep. He walked down the stairs to where Sherry's room was, in the basement suite of her parents' house. The lights were on. Maybe she was waiting for him.

The blinds weren't drawn. He could see everything clearly. Ryan was seated on the couch, shirtless, his pants down. His hands were in Sherry's hair as she licked the head of his cock submissively, crouched by his legs, half wearing her robe.

James set the gift bag down at the door. But he didn't leave.

Ryan closed his eyes. "That's nice, Sher. Real nice."

Sherry leaned into it more, swirling her saliva around his thickness, trying to accommodate him deeper. She still didn't know exactly how to do this. His meat tasted good though, a salty kind of good. She was getting a tingling feeling in her cunt, arousal mixed with the pain from hard rounds of fucking at James's.

"Mmm," she said, her mouth wrapped around Ryan's cock. Just the sound of her alone sent him over the edge. He wanted more. He wanted to hear her moans, her squeals of sexual pleasure. He pushed her away from him by her collarbone, freeing his cock from her mouth.

"On the bed," he said.

Sherry obliged, backing up and lying on her bed. "I'm sore, I can't—"

"Would you have kept lying to me? I know James didn't throw your clothes in the pool."

Sherry looked up at Ryan, nervous. His cock was highly erect, tan and curved upwards slightly. It had been a while since she'd seen it, but she remembered her first time, how he couldn't get it in all the way. But now that she had more experience...

"I guess I would've said it was sore from me masturbating...something like that," Sherry admitted. "If I thought you didn't know."

Ryan breathed heavily, his eyes stuck on her body. Every part of it was sexy. "Naughty, lying girl."

"I'm normally a very honest—"

Suddenly Ryan grabbed her waist, pulling her ass to the edge of her bed and he got down, licking her clit fervently. His hot tongue traced circles around her clit.

"Oh don't stop," she moaned. "Ohh god."

Ryan rubbed his thumb against her folds. Her cunt was dripping for him. And her groans were so cute. He kept licking while one of his hands worked his cock, the smell of her overwhelming his senses. So sweet and delicious, like some sort of dessert. She grinded her pelvis against his face, lost in the heat of things. She brought her hand to her chest, squeezing her tit as she gasped, arching her back.

He sucked on her clit, stroking himself in great anticipation. James watched all this, mainly watching her expressions. He could see Ryan's curly black hair in between her thighs, her dainty legs in the air. And that angelic face of hers scrunched up in euphoria. The way she massaged her own breast had blood flowing to his own cock, but he didn't do anything but stand in the freezing cold.

Ryan's tongue pierced her pussy, in and out. In and out. And her mouth gaped open, her whimpers growing higher and higher in pitch.

"Please," she cried.

Ryan went back to sucking on her clit until she came, her stomach convulsing as she rocked her juices against his tongue.

"Oh," she sighed, hazy after her orgasm. "Please don't."

"You can do it," Ryan replied, pulling her up so her head was on her pillow. He removed her arms from the sleeves of her robe.

"Ryan, I really can't," she said.

"Yes, you can. God, Sherry, I've missed you. Let me in." He pinned her thin arms down, hovering above her. She shook her head at him, but he continued, gently caressing her smooth abdomen with the tip of his rigid cock. "Baby. What did he do?" he demanded softly.

"Seven hours worth," she whispered.

"I'm here now."

"I know." Sherry reached up, her hand touching his handsome face, and then she pulled her hand back, her fingers sliding off his jaw one by one. He was too good to her. Way too good. He leaned down and kissed her passionately, and she responded by thrusting her tongue into his mouth, opening the kiss. Reluctantly, she lifted her legs up, exposing her glistening pink pussy and allowing Ryan access. He lifted her right leg, holding her knee in his hand as he guided his cock to its rightful place. He coated its head with some of the juices from her climax and pushed.

It took some work, but the head was in, and she was so tight and wet he could hardly contain himself. She winced in pain. "I love you," she said in between soft mews as he began to move.

"Good," he grunted.

James watched as Ryan fucked her shallowly, with just the head of his cock. So much more gentle than him. Prince Charming. They were around the same size, with cocks which, when erect, made Sherry's 23 inch waist look even tinier. Ryan held her left breast as he plunged a little deeper this time, while Sherry stared at him with her amber brown eyes, the ever perfect lover. Her mouth was open, little noises probably escaping as Ryan fucked her, although James couldn't hear anything. He was getting horny by this. He wanted to be unzipping himself and feeding his cock to her lovely open mouth. But he couldn't interrupt them. It seemed too cruel of an idea, despite the fact that he couldn't exactly get back home now that he'd returned her car.

Ryan engulfed her mouth with his, stuffing his length in her balls deep this time. Her cry was lost as he stuck his tongue down her throat and kept plowing into her. The pain was intense, but she was forced to take it, trapped under the weight of his muscled hockey player body. Ryan let go of her breast and found her hands, intertwining his fingers through hers as he kissed and fucked her. The heat from the friction matched the heat in both of their bodies, his erection in her and the smooth walls of her pussy squeezing him in.

Ryan lifted his face from her, and James could see a string of their combined saliva breaking as he moved his face further away.

Ryan smiled at her, his dimple showing.

"You're hard," she panted.

"And you're wet," he returned. He stabbed her repeatedly, sliding in as deep as he could each time. "Fuck." He lifted both her thighs up and kneeled, stretching her juicy little cunt with his big dick. Her head was against the headboard now, and he could see slight signs of movement in her belly from his stretchings. "It feels so good."

"Unghh." Sherry felt filled and vulnerable, her entire body shaking from his powerful thrusts. Her head hit the headboard and her bed moved in time with his penetrations. "Uh... Ryan.. Please—" He went faster still, causing her to shriek loudly. She was so going to get in trouble with her parents. But that was the last thing on her mind right now. Her tits bounced violently, and James couldn't help himself, he had to jerk himself off. He unzipped himself in the cold and held his cock out, pretending his fingers were hers.

Ryan laid his body over her again, slowing a little, but still making deliberate thrusts, his butt muscles clenching. Her legs were on either side of his torso, feet in the air. He grabbed her neck, choking her as he fucked her desperately. Tears dotted her face.

James stopped jerking off, wondering if Ryan was hurting her.

But their eyes were on each other. He kept his hand around her neck, giving his cock to her, long and hard. Her watery eyes looked beautiful.

"Still sore?"

"Yeah," she managed to say.

"Should I keep going?" Ryan pulled his cock halfway out. His expression wasn't one of concern. She could see it in his glazed over eyes that the question was practically rhetorical.

"Yeah."

"That's my girl."

Ryan's hold on her neck was unforgiving. He slammed his cock inside her, almost like punishment, pulling her into him forcefully by her neck. It was rough but she was starting to enjoy it. She ran her fingers past his abs and chest, and then he pulled out, flipping her over. He stuck his cock back in, going deeper than before.

"Oh... Ugh..." Sherry gripped the corner of her mattress, the wooden panels of the bed frame creaking. She had her eyes closed as he kept at it, his hand squeezing her ass once before he put all of his weight on her, holding her shoulder as he expertly fucked her like a madman.

He then slowed again at a steady, calming pace, relishing the wet, tight cock sleeve that was her cunt. He unexpectedly locked eyes with James, who was standing at the window. He smiled a little, before concentrating wholeheartedly on the act. He wasn't pulling out too much anymore, just small thrusts but keeping his cock deeply embedded in her. He was surprised he had lasted this long. Sherry was so hot, her squealing so pretty. "You were made to satisfy me, weren't you?" He jerked his cock in her tiny, squeezing passage.

"Ah... Cum," Sherry moaned.

"What's that? You want cum? Baby..." Ryan, turned on even more, started thrusting his cock in her as hard as he could, daring to put all his weight into it. He couldn't care less if he even broke her decades old bed. This girl was his. She was never going to leave him.

Caught between the bed and Ryan, she had to give in to the relentless thrusts, her body shuddering in pleasure and lust. He felt more of her cream around his cock and her cunt getting tighter. He leaned down against her, sucking on her shoulder.

James came, spurting his load onto the cement path he stood on. It was probably going to freeze there and Sherry would see it in the morning. A second later, Ryan thrust again, stashing his cock as far in as possible, exploding, his ejaculation hot at her cervix. "Whose are you?" Ryan asked her.

"I'm yours," she replied promptly, opening her eyes and sighing.

Ryan petted her shiny, now dry black hair lovingly. "Yes, gorgeous. Fuck." He lifted himself off of her and lay next to her. She voluntarily went towards his cock, picking it up and sucking and kissing the little hole on the head.

"I guess this is your welcome home gift," she said. "And the apology gift."

Ryan dropped his grin. "Truthfully, I can't do this with you often," he said. "You're a beautiful girl and I'm a busy man."

Sherry sat on his torso and planted kisses along his jaw, her hair falling over his chest. "It's okay, Ryan," she whispered. "I love you."

"Yeah, babe. I know that," he said. "I want you to know I'm yours, too. You won't lose me. Alright?"

Sherry nodded, a little unsure what he was thinking deep down. She didn't really understand all the hockey stuff. She knew he'd probably have other meetings and interviews he'd need to go for. And he seemed to always have to work on his frame, as if being nearly double her weight and still growing in height wasn't enough.

"Actually, this'll be your apology gift," Sherry said, getting off him. She clutched her mound, covering how red and puffy it was down there.

She bent at Ryan's suitcase, which he'd brought with him to her place after the taxi ride.

The gravity of being upright seemed to push cum out from Sherry's pussy so she quickly grabbed a tissue to wipe herself off. Then she unzipped his suitcase to retrieve his hockey jersey.

She pulled it over herself. It fit her like a short dress, covering three quarters of her ass. She looked in the mirror and made sure her hair looked nice. Then she smiled at him. God, he loved her smile. She grabbed his phone and got back on the bed with him.

"You can remember tonight with pictures," she said. She put the phone in his hand and he switched it to the front camera. She posed, kissing his cheek as he snapped a selfie. Then she laughed. "I don't mean an innocent picture."

She got on all fours, her pink pussy in the air. Ryan gulped, standing back and taking pictures of her. His limp cock jerked a little as his heart beat at the sight of her. Then she lifted her hair with her hand and turned, kneeling. Her cute ass over the soles of her feet, the big letters DANEY on the back of the jersey apparent. Finally, she gestured for him to come close as she laid down. She lifted the jersey to show her flat stomach and grabbed his quickly hardening cock, laying it against her body. It looked monstrous, and it wasn't even fully erect. She'd been a champ for taking that all the way in, he realized. He took a picture. She then opened her mouth to reveal her straight white teeth, sticking her tongue out. He stepped up on the bed and placed the head of his penis against her mouth, taking a picture from above that showed the hint of her tits through the neck hole of the jersey.

She suckled his cock a little before saying, "Of course. These are all pretty incriminating. So don't show them to anyone."

"I wish I had lots of time to spend with you, Sher. I really do. Like fuck. You're walking sex."

"Not really walking," Sherry said. "You've made sure of that."

"Sex personified," Ryan corrected himself, grinning.

Sherry glanced warily at his lengthening cock. "I'm afraid I literally can't do anything else. I'm about to pass out. But you can do stuff to me, if you want."

Ryan looked at her, intrigued. "Like what?"

She shrugged and took the jersey off, snuggling into her bed over the messed up, sweaty bed sheets. "Jizz on me. Stick your penis through my thigh gap. I don't know. Anything, as long as I can be asleep."

"Hmmm." Ryan smirked, pushing back a curl that fell over his forehead. Sherry had always been a pretty sexual person despite lack of experience. Liked to flaunt her bare thighs at school, innocently licked candy cane grahams last December, did her leg stretches in short shorts before gym class. But she wasn't just hot, she was every teacher's favourite, she was that cancer research fundraising geek, that literature know-it-all. And she liked churros and sundaes and substituting dates for sugar in smoothies. She was more perfect than he'd ever known from just stalking her online pictures years ago.

"The idea is tempting. But should we see if James is still there?" Ryan asked, remembering to be a considerate human.

It was too late. She was dead asleep.

Out of the corner of his eye, Ryan could see the window as well. There was nobody there.

James was walking back to the car, trying to mull over what he'd seen. But at the same time, his eyelids were drooping. He retreated inside the car. It seemed like Anchorage's resident player was retiring. She was the one who had him played. And she played him good.

*******

Ryan's mom came to pick him up early, at around 7. More hockey. So he had to stop making out with Sherry, unwrapping her legs from around his hips and setting her down.

She stuck her lower lip out and gave him her best puppy dog eyes. He laughed, tucking her hair behind her ear. "We'll see each other on Monday."

"I know." She bit her lip. "Can I be blunt?"

"You're always blunt."

Sherry giggled. "True." He held her hand supportively. She cleared her throat and inhaled. "Um. It might've been easier. If you'd slapped me. Called me names. Threatened to out me to the entire school. I feel like that's what I deserve."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because!" Sherry looked up at Ryan and his golden boy features, perplexed by his patience. "I let him do unspeakable things."

Ryan sighed. "I want you to be happy all the time."

"Aren't you unhappy?"

"It's complicated, Sher. Were you the one who initiated things with him? I'm guessing not. So go back to bed," he said dismissively. And he left, lugging his suitcase, as if he didn't want to talk about the subject ever again.

Sherry closed the door. She didn't get it. If she was him, she'd hate her. Because she wasn't him, and she hated herself. She was a loyal, honest person with morals and integrity. Until the day she'd walked back into James's bedroom and turned into a cheater.

A minute later, Sherry's parents came and had a calm talk with her. Being somewhat weird and hippie-ish, they didn't end up being too strict about her sex life, but they forbade her from ever doing it in her room again, on account of her kid sister.

It was a Friday but it was a no-school day, so Sherry sat in her desk and finally checked her phone. Every limb ached, even her fingers. There were a few messages from James, which made her realize that she'd told him to bring the car back last night. She dashed out of her door to see if he had, accidentally knocking down the gift bag on the path.

She opened it, seeing the outfit she had worn to James's house yesterday. And underneath that, something else, wrapped in gift tissue. A light pink blouse, skin tight, with a plunging neckline. And then a pair of skin coloured nylons. A gasp escaped her mouth. They were brand new, alternate versions of the clothes he'd ruined in his previous mauls of her body. She put them back in the bag and walked around to the driveway. The car was indeed present. She moved closer, seeing him asleep inside.

He must have come and seen what was going on. Seen Ryan with her.

Guilt washed over her yet again. She had to stop this. She couldn't have both Ryan and James. For her own mental health's sake. This was making her hurt more than anything else she'd ever experienced.

She knocked against the car window. He woke immediately, opening the door.

"You must have been freezing. I'm so sorry."

"Did you see my surprise?" he asked, sitting up.

"The new stuff?"

"I can be nice."

"Yes. You're very nice, James."

He yawned. "Hope it's okay I slept here. Couldn't walk home. Was exhausted."

Sherry nodded understandingly.

James waved at her. "Close the door. You're letting the air in."

She hesitated, but climbed into the backseat with him and shut the car door. Without saying anything, he rested his head in her lap and closed his eyes. She felt for the cut she'd inflicted on him the day before. Her nails had scratched him up. And sure enough, it had scabbed over now. Her heart sank and she heaved a little, her neck feeling a little tight—perhaps due to Ryan. Then her eyelashes were fluttering, her head lolling against the side. Like this, they slept together, finally finishing their night.

12