Poor Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry struggled, her wrists caught in the metal. "Yeah," she relented. "You've been a good boy."

James's face lit up at the affirmation. "You have no idea," he whispered. Even he was surprised by his own courteousness. He moved back and tipped his cock in between her pussy lips. "So you're my reward?" His cock was twitching with anticipation.

"I'm too small down there."

"I know you are." He untucked her blouse from the skirt and pushed both of them up her body, digging his fingers into the soft flesh of her hips. Her flat stomach and small waist looked breakable.

She felt one of his hands reach under her lace bra, cupping the heartbeat that pounded in her breast.

Without any vocalizations, he plunged his cock in, and she could feel her juices around him, her pussy muscles clenching the intruder.

"That's two," he exhaled.

"Only two?" she huffed in disbelief.

"I'm going easy on you, baby."

"No, don't-"

He thrusted so that the rest of his girth was buried, and he held the bottom of her stomach, feeling himself through her skin.

"Too much, Jammmm."

"Say my name, sweet. You're too hot."

"Ugh, it's hard," she choked out, tears coming to her eyes.

He began to move in and out, pounding, pulling her onto him again and again, the chain above her rattling. "See how perfect. You and I. Made to do this."

He filled her and pulled out entirely before ramming into her hole again, his muscled body above her. It was such a strangely perfect sensation. Her legs were giving way and the pressure she was putting against the handcuffs were making her hands beet red. "I can't believe you. You're so. Ugh. So rough." He jerked her against him, using her insides for his pleasure.

"You knew that when you saw the handcuffs," he grunted, sticking one of his fingers inside her mouth, feeling her tongue. "Your pussy feels...oh...like ribbons around me. Warm. So tight."

Sherry bit his finger as he held her face, her screams losing their sound as she wrapped her lips around his finger, sucking like a baby.

Then he removed his hand and placed it at her clit instead, giving her the chance to speak.

"James. My wrists. Key." The bones of her wrists were smashing against metal.

He thrusted in a few more times, savouring each stroke, before he backed away, grabbing his pants and fumbling to get the key out. He unchained her from the cuffs just to throw her headfirst onto his mattress, entering her again, spooning her from behind.

"Sherry. Fucking sexiest girl. How does it feel?"

She couldn't say anything. She was panting, and James was doing with her whatever he liked. After a couple of thrusts, he pulled her onto his lap as he sat up on the edge of his bed and held her arms, his grip almost as tight as the cuffs. To keep up the high, she instinctively began to ride him, impaling herself with his long shaft in a sweaty rhythm.

"Ohh. Good. Good. Baby." He watched her long hair sway as she bounced. Then he closed his eyes, lost in the feeling.

"James." She started to slow her pace, finally just sitting on him, his throbbing erection tucked deep in her clench.

"Yes?"

"You have me. What next?"

"Next? Next we keep fucking. We fuck at school. We fuck at your house. We fuck at my house. We fuck everywhere."

"Oh. Oh." She squealed and sped up her pace again, a waterfall of liquids sliding down around his member.

James unzipped the bunched up skirt around her hips and pulled it over her head, tossing it to the floor as she grinded. Then he pulled at her blouse, two buttons falling off as he ripped it off her. She helped by unclasping her bra, but before it was fully off, James's hands moved to her waist, shoving her down on him. He thrust his cock up into her, spearing her so hard she had to fall forward with her legs spread wide. He grabbed her arms again, her bra dangling from one of its straps at her wrist. "You're too tight, Sherry. Too fuckable."

Sherry thought she was going to die. Her breasts shook in time with James's momentum. And she looked down to see the bulge James made in the pit of her belly. His cock was hard as ever as it penetrated her most delicate area. It was massive. It seemed like the assault would never end. She rubbed her own clit, abandoning all reason in this moment and giving way for animalistic lust as the fillings came faster and faster.

"Scream my name," James huffed.

"JAME," was all the energy she could muster amidst her whimpers of euphoria. He shoved her down hard, his balls whacking her in just the right spot, the head of his cock snug at her cervix as he came for what felt like forever, jet after jet. Right where it belonged.

His member softened, but he wasn't done yet. He pulled Sherry onto her knees on the bed, so that her face was down against the red pillow.

"Do you feel taken care of?" he asked, rubbing her clitoris as he took himself back to paradise inside her.

"You're evil."

"You love it. Poor angel."

12