Poor Becca Ch. 02

Story Info
Becca learns new skills and is forced into a Bukkake party.
11.5k words
4.68
122k
121

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,591 Followers

Authors note:- This is a sequel to Ch.1 so I strongly suggest you read Poor Becca Ch.01 before reading this, or you may not understand the plot or characters.

It had been three months since my encounter with Lexa and her sordid team. I still had mixed feelings about it all. It has started out as a gang rape, but in the end I was begging to be fucked. Five men had forced themselves on me and all of them had ejaculated inside me without my consent. I was terrified at the beginning of my ordeal, but loved it at the end. It had all been filmed in some sort of clinical room, for the entertainment of Lexa's clients and although I had trawled the internet I had never found the video. It was as though it had never happened.

I had continued my electronic diary, noting my sexual encounters, although that incident hadn't been included.

Now three months later I had woken up in the same clinical padded room as before. Same grey floor tiles, same cameras and TV screens showing my body spread out naked for all to see. My heart sank.

'How did this happen again?' I said to myself in my head 'I thought they were done with me.'

I was strapped onto a bench, on my back this time. The bench was once again cream leather and was the same width as my body. My wrists were strapped up to my elbows, with my arms by my sides. My legs were spread wide open in stirrups, as before and strapped from my ankles up to my knees. I could move a lot more than last time, but only by siding forwards or backwards. If I slid backwards my head flopped off the bench. Around my neck was a white diamanté studded dog collar, attached to a chain which went through a hole in the bench. The chain was slack and rattled and clanked underneath me, as I lifted my head to see the rest of the room.

The TV screens showed wide angle shots of me, as well as close ups of my breasts, pussy and face. It was obvious they had bought me back for another film session, to be fucked again or worse.

I lay there not moving for about ten minutes. I watched my chest rise and fall with my breathing, as I looked at myself on the screen. I examined my body as though I was watching someone else on a TV show. I was in good shape and felt pleased with how I looked. I could see the close up of my boobs, soft and firm with my small dark nipples. I scanned to another screen and looked at my bald vulva. I never usually got the chance to look closely at my pussy and found it interesting to see it in such detail. My small outer labia gave way to my inner lips, protruding slightly all pink and pouting. My clitoral hood, slightly darker, hiding my little bean. I tensed and watched my pussy twitch ever so slightly and then released. I did it again and again and smiled to myself. I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I was startled when the door opened behind me and heard footsteps. I stopped twitching and turned my head to see who it was. I wasn't surprised by who I saw.

"Becca, how lovely to see you again," it was Lexa.

"What am I doing here again!" I snapped, "You had your film and I thought you were done with me."

"I said I would see you again soon Becca, you didn't think that was it did you."

"Yes, I did, now let me go."

She looked down at me as she came level with the bench, dressed in the same white blouse and short black skirt as before. She had what looked like a remote control in her hand. She walked round me giving me the once over, like a lion looking at her prey.

"Still as sexy as ever, aren't you?" she said, "and nice to see you've kept on shaving that little pussy of yours too, saves us from doing it for you again."

"I prefer it like that now," I replied.

"At least you've learnt something then," she said, "you've got a gorgeous body Becca, perky breasts, toned long firm legs, and such a pretty face, big hazel eyes, full lips, you're a real cutie aren't you." she was starting to sound seductive.

"Our clients loved your last session, said you were the best ever, such natural reactions of both fear and pleasure, do you remember how much you loved it?" she asked.

"Fuck you Lexa, I kept my promise and told no-one, now let me go, and no I didn't love it," I lied.

"Well, I've watched the footage several times and I can assure you, you looked in ecstasy when you took the third, fourth and fifth cocks inside you."

"Get off on it did you?" I asked.

"Not as much as you did," she scoffed, "but yes it did turn me on," she pulled up a stool and sat next to me, "I was soaking wet after we finished filming you that day."

"Glad you liked it," I said sarcastically.

"It had a good response from our clients."

"I never found it on the internet."

"You wouldn't, it's on a secure server on the dark web and only good paying clients have access to it. You obviously looked then? Curious to see how you looked or did you want to reminisce?"

I turned quickly and said, "You really are a fucking bitch, aren't you Lexa."

She pulled away slightly, startled at my reaction, then leant forward again, opening her legs slightly. I got a glimpse of her black lace panties up her skirt. They looked expensive. I looked away quickly.

"That's not a very nice thing to call me Becca," she replied, looking hurt, "after all I've done for you."

"You've done nothing for me," I replied, "unless you think letting men rape me is a favour."

"It wasn't rape and you know it. Anyway you're now capable of being fucked by very large cocks," she said, "you would have been too timid and scared to attempt it otherwise."

"I would have been fine, I would have done it in my own time," I said, looking up her skirt again.

She caught me looking and whispered, "Do you like what you see up there?"

I looked away and started to blush.

"Oh, you do don't you. It's ok, I don't mind. Have you ever been with a woman Becca?" she asked.

"No. I haven't been with a woman, I'm straight remember," I replied sternly.

"Oh wait, no of course not, I'd have read it in your stupid diary," she laughed.

"You're still hacking my life then?" I asked.

"I look from time to time at your diary, it's quite boring," she answered, "and you're not straight, I remember what happened last time. You were sniffing Natalie's panties, while you came over Richards cock, you couldn't get enough of it."

"You made me sniff them, clamping them to my nose, while I was force fucked," I hissed back at her.

"It looked like the smell of her pussy tipped you over the edge to me," she laughed.

"If you say so," I said.

"Facts are facts," she said, standing up and moving the stool out of the way.

"Let's give you a closer look up my skirt, shall we? You seem to be interested in what's up there," she said, putting her legs either side of my head, hitching up her skirt slightly and looking down at my face.

I turned my head away and moved to the left.

She pressed the button on the remote control in her hand. There was a whirring noise and the chain clanked underneath the chair. It slowly pulled on my dog collar, as it forced my head back onto the bench, making me look directly up at her panty clad pussy. It started to pull tighter around my neck and I felt it choking me. She let it choke me for a few seconds before turning it off and releasing the slack again.

I coughed and gasped for breath.

"Don't turn away from me Becca," she scolded, "look up between my legs, this is what you wanted to see, right?"

"What the fuck?" I said, finally getting my breath back, "are you trying to strangle me or something?"

"It's a discipline thing," she said, "even dogs can be trained to understand, that if they're bad they get a pull on the choke chain, you will learn too."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, taking up the slack on the chain and turning my head again.

She hit the button again and the whir, clank, choke was repeated.

"Look between my legs Becca," she ordered, as I fought for breath. "Don't make me have to treat you like a dog."

She left it choking me a while longer this time before releasing it. I coughed and tried to catch my breath. I had no choice but to obey her.

I looked directly up her long slender thighs to the heart of her being, covered by her tiny lace knickers. They were about twelve inches above me.

"Good girl, that's better," she said.

Her knickers were almost see through and I could just about make out her mound and labia. Her underwear bulged and I could tell she had big lips in there, as the material strained to contain her.

She slowly bent her legs at the knees and lowered it nearer to my face. She stopped six inches away from my nose

"Smell my panties," she said, in sexy voice, "it's alright they were clean on this morning after my shower, go ahead smell them, see if there as nice as Natalie's."

I turned my head away again and shuffled backwards.

Whir, clank, choke. She left it choking me for about five seconds and released again.

I couldn't help but smell her panties now as I gasped for breath. I could smell soap and faintest scent of her pussy.

"Breathe deeply," she said, "Do you like my scent?"

"I can't really smell anything," I said, stupidly, without realising I was playing into her hands.

She dropped lower clamping my head between her warm smooth thighs. She was well toned and athletic and surprisingly strong. Her lace covered quim was now three inches away.

"What about now?" she asked.

I breathed in through my nose and could still only smell fabric softener with a slight musky undertone. I felt slightly aroused from the whole teasing process and felt my clit and pussy lips begin to swell.

"Fabric softener," I said defiantly.

She dropped the remote on the floor in anger, reached both hands behind my head and pulled my face into her crotch.

"What about now you little bitch?" she asked again, through gritted teeth.

Her panties were very soft considering they were lace and her pussy felt spongy under the fabric. My nose was right in her crack, below her clit, as I breathed in. The arousing aroma of female genitals wafted up my nose at last.

She released my head "Well?"

"Cunt," I said, trying to be as offensive as I could.

"Well that's one thing to call it suppose," she laughed "Do you like the smell of my 'cunt' Becca?"

"I told you I'm straight," I said.

"So you say, but that's not what I asked you, do you like the scent of a woman? That's the smell of sex."

I had to admit it was a gorgeous smell and it was arousing me.

"I suppose so," I said.

She lowered herself down again, so her pussy was resting on my nose and mouth and started to rock and back and forth grinding it into my face. I felt her clit become hard as she rubbed herself against my nose, her soft lips parting beneath the fabric.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, increasing the pressure slightly, "that's it, right there."

I'm not sure if it was her getting turned on or my hot breath against her panties, but the material was becoming damp. She started to breath quicker grinding her clit against my nose.

"That's it Becca, mmmmmmmm, feels soooooo goooooood," she gasped, pulling at the waist band of her underwear, to put tension across her gusset.

I had no choice but to let her do what she was doing.

"Ooooooh fuck yeah," she cooed, "make my panties wet."

She had such a way with words. She was a good dirty talker and had the voice for it. I knew she was getting herself off at my expense, but all I could do was lay there trying to breath. My breathing was stifled by her knickers over my nose and her sexy scent was getting stronger.

"Fuuuuck.....you're such a little tease," she whispered, "you love smelling my panties, don't you."

Bang! Bang!

There was a loud knock on the door.

Lexa flinched, "For fucks sake!" she said, under her breath, sounding frustrated.

She got off my face pulling her skirt back down.

"Wait," she yelled, like a lord commanding a servant. She picked up the remote from the floor, composed herself and said, "Come in."

I suddenly realised this hadn't been part of the show, she was trying to get herself off before the show even started. Did she have some sort of girl crush on me, or did she just want a sexual release?

"Dirty fucking bitch!" I hissed at her.

She put a finger to her lips and shushed me.

She opened the door and let one girl and two men enter.

It was Stacey and two men I hadn't met before. All three were naked.

"Hi Becca," giggled Stacey.

The two men said nothing, they were white, athletic already semi hard.

"Time for your training Becca," said Lexa, back to her normal domineering self, "have you ever sucked a man's cock before?" she asked.

"Of course I have," I said.

"And?"

"And what?" I asked back.

"Did you make him cum? Did you let him cum in your mouth? Did you swallow it? Give me some details," she asked impatiently.

"No I didn't make him cum, not from sucking him, I don't do that, and I wouldn't swallow it even if I did let him do it in my mouth," I said, with a look of disgust in my face.

"Well you will today," she said, "show her how to suck a cock properly Stacey," she looked across to her and nodded.

Stacey dropped to her knees in front of one of the men about two feet away from me. She positioned herself so I could see her.

"She's going to show you how to deepthroat a cock Becca," Lexa said.

Stacey grabbed his shaft at the base and started wanking him rhythmically as I watched it grow to seven inches. He was shaved and circumcised with low hanging balls. Stacey looked at me for a split second and then took it in her mouth and started bobbing her head in and out taking half of his length at a time.

"She's a very talented young girl," said Lexa, "See how she's made him hard already and now she's teasing him by only allowing half of it between her lips, he wants it balls deep but she's teasing him." She put her hands on Stacey's shoulders.

I watched as she continued to pleasure him.

"To take it deep, she will need to align her throat with her mouth and relax, like this." she said, tapping Stacey on the shoulder.

Stacey tipped her head back opened wide and took him into her throat. She held it there as her eyes started to bulge and then took it all the way out again. She repeated this over and over as he fucked her throat right on front of me. Each time he pulled out she drooled thick saliva from her mouth and spat it back onto his cock.

I was mesmerised

"Good girl Stacey," Lexa said calmly, like a school teacher, "see how she takes it Becca, she's resisting her gag reflex, it's not easy but takes practice, this is your training."

"I'm not sucking anyone off," I said, as I watched Stacey's expertise, "and I'm certainly not going to deepthroat anyone."

"You will do as you're told or you'll be punished," said Lexa, waving the remote at me and smiling.

Stacey continued to let the man fuck her face for a few minutes, quickening his pace. It was a very wet and sloppy blowjob and saliva hung from her chin.

"Ooooh, looks like he's almost there Stacey, that didn't take long, look Becca he's about to cum," said Lexa excitedly.

That was quick I thought, she must be talented. He thrust in and out of her mouth five or six more times, before he started to ejaculate. Stacey sensed it and pulled his cock out, so just the tip was inside her mouth as she took his load. His cock pulsed seven or eight times as he emptied his balls between her pink lips.

"Oh fuck Stacey that was amazing," he said, "you kinky little bitch, you take me so deep."

He pulled his cock out slowly, squeezed it from the base to the tip and dripped the last drops onto her closed lips, leaving a creamy line.

"Now....Stacey has a present for you Becca," said Lexa, "open wide."

Stacey moved over with a mouth full of fresh spunk and positioned her mouth above mine. I instinctively turned my head away.

Whir, clank, choke. Lexa hit the button on the remote. My head was pulled back, so I couldn't move.

"Naughty, naughty," Lexa laughed.

She released the choke, but didn't release the slack on the chain, so my head was pinned to the bench.

Stacey kissed me with her cum coated lips. They were soft and salty. It was the first time I had kissed a girl and I felt instantly turned on by it. I kissed her back and uncontrollably slipped my tongue in between her lips. She responded with her tongue and gravity did the rest. Hot tangy sperm leaked from her mouth into mine as our tongues explored each other's mouths. It was so erotic I felt my nipples harden and blood rush to my clit and labia. I moaned with pleasure and surprise as the salty liquid filled my mouth. He had cum a lot and I was struggling to take it all as Stacey's tongue continued to flicker inside my mouth. She pulled away slowly leaving a string of cum as thin as a spiders web between us for a split second.

I now had a mouth full of the man's cum and I fucking loved it. I never thought I would, but I did. I didn't even need to be told to swallow it. I just gulped it down like a common slut and licked my lips.

"Holy fuck," exclaimed Lexa, "I don't believe it, you little cum slut," she was as shocked as I was by my reaction to cum.

"I don't know what came over me," I said.

Lexa laughed, "You're a filthy bitch and you loved it, that's what came over you."

"That was so erotic," I said.

Lexa looked at the other man, "Tom, fuck Becca's face," she ordered releasing the slack from my chain.

I shuffled back so my neck was hanging off the bench upside down. This aligned my mouth and throat just as Stacey had done.

The man then positioned himself behind my head and lined his cock up with my already open mouth. I wanted it so badly. He was about six inches long and already hard, from watching Stacey suck off his friend. He slowly slid his shaft into my mouth. I closed my lips round it and relaxed waiting for him to push against the back of my mouth. He stopped short and started to withdraw it.

"That's it Tom , take it slow, don't make her gag and vomit all over the floor, " said Lexa watching attentively.

Once it was out he pushed back in further, touching the back of my mouth. I didn't flinch.

Lexa looked impressed, "keep going, she's probably going to gag in minute, but I think she likes it."

I did like it, it felt so dirty. He pushed into my throat and although it felt uncomfortable at first, it didn't make me gag. He pulled out and back in again as he started to fuck my throat deeply. Three or four strokes and then he pulled out again and stopped. I was producing saliva like never before, it was running out of the corners of my mouth and down my face.

"What the fuck?" said Lexa, in astonishment, "no gag reflex at all Becca? Really? Are you fucking kidding me? You've never done this before?"

"No," I said, " I swear it's my first time going that deep, I've given blowjobs before, but never like this, even I'm surprised."

"Keep going Tom," she said, "but don't cum in her mouth."

"He can if he wants," I said "I don't mind."

"Shut up you slut! This is training for you," snapped Lexa, "they'll be plenty of time for that later."

He fucked my face for about two minutes and it felt incredible to take him so deep. My mouth was so sloppy with spit from my throat, I thought it must be a body reaction to try and lubricate my passage. Lexa watched with interest until she told him to pull out and move to the next stage of training. I felt disappointed that I hadn't finished the job.

"Stacey, straddle Becca's face, like a 69 position but keep your feet on the ground," said Lexa.

Stacey did as she was told and put one leg either side of my head and bent forward. I had a perfect view of her beautiful shaven snatch. It was the first time I had inspected another woman's pussy so close and I was fascinated as I compared it to my own. She had virtually no inner lips and nice plump outer labia which looked very womanly. She lay forward putting her weight on her elbows and I felt her warm breasts rest on my stomach gently. Her face was inches from my pussy and I thought for a minute she was going to kiss it or lick me.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,591 Followers