Poor Becca Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,623 Followers

"Bitch fucking loves it," he laughed. "Pussy grips like a vice, I came in it earlier."

He let go of me and stood up.

"Does she meet with your approval lads?" he asked, addressing the men.

There was a round of "fuck yeah", "dirty slut" and "can't wait" from the ten men.

"Good. Go and get ready, we're almost ready to start."

The men wandered off and started undressing.

"Ready for a ten guy creampie princess?" he asked me coming down to my level.

I spat in his face.

"Fuck you! I hope they fuck better than you do, you maggot dick."

"Charmed I'm sure. Have you ever been fucked on a swing before? Because you're about to be."

He nodded at Sam and Paul and they came over and picked me up. I was lifted onto the make shift hammock on my back. They tied me to the hammock with four more knots. One at each shoulder and one at each hip. It was surprisingly comfortable. The only things I could move were my neck and my legs. I could open and close my legs and tilt my head back, but that was all.

My view wasn't great either. I could see the four ropes stretching to the ceiling. If I lifted my head off the hammock I could see my tied legs, looking like two stumps, from my hip to my knees. My breasts were framed with rope and it made them bulge abnormally and restricted them. The way they were tied made my nipples extremely hard and sensitive.

Victor came over.

"We may not have the same budget as your girlfriend Lexa, but it works," he said. "Are you going to behave yourself or do we need to gag you?"

"Come closer," I whispered, "I need to tell you something."

He cautiously came nearer, tilting his head so his ear was nearer my mouth.

"How can I suck cock if I'm gagged you fucking moron?" I whispered.

He stepped back astounded at what I'd just said.

"Really? You're going to do that?"

I nodded and licked my lips.

"No biting," he said, waggling his finger at me.

He understood that I wanted it. He walked away shaking his head in disbelief.

"Right gentlemen," he addressed the men, who were now naked. "She's got three holes available to you, but your cum must go in her vagina."

It felt weird hearing him call it a vagina. It didn't sound right.

"She's like a bitch on heat when she gets going, but do not let her climax. We're saving that for the end. I repeat do not make her cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes," was the rhetorical reply.

"Well its first come first served so get on with it, cameras are rolling. "

Paul and Sam were videoing it on hand held cameras and gave the thumbs up.

The men practically raced over to me, to see who was going to fuck me first. Their dicks bobbing up and down as they ran. It was quite a sight to behold. They were different shapes and sizes. Some were shaved and some were some hairy. They were all pretty big, none of them were smaller than six inches. I felt helpless and closed my legs as the first one got to me. It didn't matter, he just pushed my legs back until my pussy stuck out from between them and slipped straight inside me with no problem at all.

I was at perfect fucking height both ends. One guy pulled my head back and stuffed his cock in my mouth and started pumping my face just like Paul had done. I fucking loved being spit roasted and hoped it would make me cum hard and quick.

The guy fucking me opened his legs slightly and another guy got down on his knees between my legs and started licking my asshole. The fact a pair of balls was slapping into me didn't seem to bother him. He licked my ass until it was nice and lubricated and then pushed two fingers inside me. He fingered my ass quickly as my other two holes were abused relentlessly. It must have been to much for the guy in my mouth because he pulled out and swapped with someone else. This guy was dribbling pre-cum already at the sight before him and I swallowed it down like precious nectar. During the changeover I caught a glimpse of the other men standing round me wanking off to stay hard, waiting for heir turn in one of my holes.

After about five minutes the guy fucking me announced he was about to cum. The guy licking and fingering my ass moved out of the way.

"Fuck! She's tight and juicy," he said, "I'm gonna cum."

The guy in my throat pulled out and I looked down to see Sam with a camera right where the guy had been kneeling to finger my asshole. It must have been a good angle to see his cock pulsing as he expelled his sperm into me. I felt the warm gush and the pump, pump, pump of his shaft. My head was pulled back and another strange hairy cock was forced into my mouth. He tasted of sweat and cock juice as he started his assault.

My pussy suddenly felt empty as the guy pulled out, but not for long. He was replaced with another cock in less than a second and the fucking continued. He spread my legs open and I didn't resist as he fucked me hard and rough and came in less than a minute. I wanted to say something derogatory about his lack of prowess, but my mouth was full. This wasn't going to take long. I'd taken two loads in less than six minutes, they certainly weren't studs.

Being tied with my arms behind me made me feel utterly helpless. There was absolutely nothing I could have done about it. They could do whatever they wanted to me and I loved every second of it.

Victor threw a marker pen over to the guy that had just cum in me. He caught it and made a tick mark on my belly below my navel. He passed it to the first guy who had fucked me and he did the same. They were marking themselves off on me. Two down and eight to go. It made me feel even more worthless and even more horny and I felt the first glimmer of an orgasm from deep within.

The third guy got between my legs and decided to go for my asshole. He wiped the head of his cock over my slimy slit and plunged straight into my anus. It took me by surprise and I squeaked a stifled squeak with a mouthful of sweaty dick.

The guy didn't care, he fucked me roughly saying disgusting things about me.

"My god she's got a tight little shitter," he said.

"Hurry up and cum in her I want to use her other holes. I've done her mouth already, I'm gonna do her ass and cunt to make it a full set," said another guy.

I was feeling so filthy that I started sucking the guy in my mouth and engulfing his shaft with my tongue. He felt it and pulled out and held his cock out. As the guy fucked my ass I was pushed forward on the swing and I sucked the other guy inside. I licked his shaft on the outstroke trying to get him to cum for me. I was craving a mouthful of fresh spunk and this whole scenario was driving me wild with desire.

"Have you seen this dirty slut sucking my cock?" he said. "She's fucking loving it."

"Cum in my mouth and I'll fucking swallow it," I slurped, speaking for the first time since they started fucking me.

One of the guys standing nearby started to complain, directing it towards Victor.

"I thought this was a rape scene we were filming?" he said. "This bitch seems to like it."

"What can I say," replied Victor, "she obviously loves being raped by ten big cocks."

"I'm pretty helpless in this position," I said. "There's not a lot I can do about it so I might as well enjoy myself. Does it make you all feel powerful raping my young body whilst I'm tied up?"

"Shut up you little skank. A woman like you entices men to do this to you. You were asking for it," snapped one of the guys.

"Actually I wasn't asking for it, but I am it now you filthy cunts. Is this the best you can do? Why don't you get someone in here who knows how to fuck a woman properly," I goaded them. "None of you can get a real woman. You have to tie one up and force fuck her."

A cock was shoved into my mouth to shut me up. I moved my head back and spat it back out.

"I'm not finished speaking yet," I snapped. "I bet none of you have ever made a woman cum before."

I was enjoying the verbal abuse I was hurling at them. I was losing the plot.

"Unfortunately for you lot, I love being fucked. I've had worse than this. If you fucking losers get off on raping non-consenting girls then you're in for a disappointment. I want fucking by all of you. Fill my pussy up, see if I care."

The guy in my ass had pulled out and was ploughing my pussy. Short shallow strokes in and out as he listened to me trying to degrade the men. He obviously enjoyed a strong woman, fighting back because he started to ejaculate in me.

"See! At least this guy knows how to fuck. That's it big boy fill me up with your seed," I gasped.

He pulled out as he finished, marked my belly with the pen and walked off. I was left spread open with no-one moving in to fuck me.

"What's wrong with you all. I'm here open and ready. Give me some more cock." I shouted.

The guy who had been complaining in the first place got between my legs. I slapped my clit hard with cock and literally rammed it inside me. His balls slapped against my wet ass as sperm oozed from my overfilled snatch. He gripped my hips and pounded into me as hard as he could.

"If you want fucking like a skank, I'll fuck you like a skank," he said, gritting his teeth.

"Is that all you've got," I mocked, "I thought you were going to give me good fucking."

He looked at me through hateful eyes, pulled out of my pussy and rammed it into my ass. It hurt like fuck, but I loved it. This is what I wanted. The show was all too rehearsed for my liking. I wanted real emotions from these men. I wanted them to fuck me hard and treat me like a whore. It was working.

"Take it in your filthy ass then, you fucking whore," he shouted. "See how you like that."

My orgasm was building from being treated this way. He banged in and out of me as I sucked on another large hairy cock. The men seemed more angry now after I had insulted there sexual prowess. They all wanted in on the action and were jostling for position to see who was going next. It felt incredible.

"Hurry up and spunk in it," said one of the guys, as he stroked his cock. "I'm about ready to cum and I'm going next."

"Fuck off. I'm next," said another, "Fucking bitch needs teaching some manners."

Victor intervened, "Calm down lads you'll get to use her, she's trying to get you all riled up against each other. Don't let her get to you. Don't fuck her pussy too hard either. We need to keep as much spunk in her as possible for the end scene."

I didn't know what the end scene was, but I liked the idea of being filled to the brim with man milk.

The guy in my ass pulled out, jerked his cock three times and pushed the tip into my sopping cunt. He pumped his load into me.

"I win slut," he said.

He marked my belly and wrote 'SLUT' under my boobs and then walked off.

"Didn't take you long," I said after him, "A little premature are you?"

He didn't answer.

The guy who wanted to go next had almost lost his load before he stuck it in my pussy. The first squirt hit my clit and belly before he pushed in and emptied himself.

"Now that's fucking premature ejaculation," I laughed at him, " was it too much for you petal?"

He looked embarrassed and made a hasty retreat with the others.

"Awwww you forgot to mark that one off on my belly," I said in a cutesy tone, "poor little mite."

The next guy stepped in and started slowly fucking my ass. He marked off another tick on my naked body for his mate, avoiding the cum splash, and carried on with a steady slow pace.

My pussy now seemed off limits. It was just being used to dump cum into. They were getting them selves off by either jerking off, fucking my ass or having me suck them to the point of cumming.

I slurped away on the cock in my mouth. I was desperate to get one of them off and swallow their load, but they were resisting. I was beginning to wonder why they wanted my pussy so full and what they had in store for me, when I was suddenly tilted backwards on the hammock. Victor and one of the other guys had the ropes which were attached to pulleys on the ceiling and I was being tilted backwards, almost upside down.

"That should stop of cunt from spilling out," said Victor. "Fill the bitch up we've not got long."

From my new position the guys had to get on their knees to fuck my face, but could still stand to do my ass and fill my snatch. My pussy was above me and my anus easily accessible. The guy fucking my ass came in my pussy like the others had and moved away. He marked my belly with mark number six. The guy I'd been sucking moved up and emptied his balls into me also. He didn't even bother fucking me. I felt so used and filthy it was incredible. I hadn't cum yet, but it was definitely there under the surface. I needed clitoral stimulation, but they had been told not to make me cum. My erect little bean was sticking out big and proud dying to be touched, but they were obviously waiting for a big ending. At least I hoped the ending involved my climaxing. I needed to cum so badly it was almost painful.

Another cock was stuffed into my mouth and another in my ass. I got a rough ass fucking as he kept pulling all the way out, waiting for my ass to close and then ramming back in hard. The camera continued to film closeups of all the action.

The guy in my mouth was only young maybe twenty. He seemed nervous and inexperienced. I sucked him hard and licked his ridge with my tongue. I knew he wouldn't last long so I took the opportunity to belittle him and make him spunk in my throat. I took his seven inches as deep as I could to give him as much stimulation as possible. I clamped my mouth shut and bobbed back and forth as my ass was fucked at the same rhythm. He lasted less than ten seconds before he started to cum. He knew it was too late and tried to pull out, but I kept my lips clamped tight round the base of his shaft.

"No, No, No," he cried, as jets of red hot semen filled my throat.

He managed to pull away and I opened my mouth to receive the rest of it. He coated my lips, face and neck with his remaining squirts, realising he wouldn't make it to my pussy to deposit his load.

"Hahahaha," I laughed, licking up his thick sperm from my lips and swallowing hard. "Looks like I'm too much for some of you losers. Anyone else wat to feed my their cum?"

"You stupid bitch," cursed Victor. "This won't work. You're still gonna get ten loads in that cunt of yours. Any one up for a second round?"

He looked around the room looking for a volunteer. Paul put his hand up from behind the camera. He handed the camera to one of the others and got undressed.

The guy in my ass finished and I felt him fill me with load number eight. Another guy appeared wanking his cock furiously. He dipped his tip into me and gave me load number nine.

"Fucking spunk dump bitch!" he said, as he marked off the numbers.

I was now so full of semen that it was starting to leak out of me. Due to my upside down position, it was slowly running over my throbbing clit, over my mound and onto my belly. I knew that if I squeezed my pussy muscles I could force most of it out, but I was intrigued to see where this was leading.

Paul came over and slapped his cock on my forehead.

"Last load princess," he said, "lets see what your whore mouth feels like now your conscious."

He pushed into my mouth slowly, holding his foreskin back. He teased me with it. I stuck my tongue out to accept him and he pushed in as far as he could. My eyes watered and as he pulled out a huge gush of saliva spewed out. He wiped it on his cock, stroked it a few tiemes enjoying the slippery feeling and then pushed back in. He wasn't going to make the same mistake as the young guy. He fucked my mouth for a minute or so and then moved up to my ass.

"Might as well make it all three holes, eh princess?" he said, pushing it into my ass.

"Hurry up and fill my cunt you dirty bastard," I said. "I've got places to be."

He banged away at my ass with as much ferocity as he had with my throat when I was passed out. It hurt with every stroke of his fat cock. If he'd carried on I swear I would have cum from the pleasurable pain, but he came before I could get going.

My pussy was literally overflowing as he slid his helmet into me to deposit his load. Nine loads was my maximum limit apparently. Most of his spunk dripped over my clit and down onto my tits.

"I think she's full," laughed Paul, marking off load number ten.

"OK guys, well done," said Victor, "I hope you all enjoyed her. You can stay for the end scene or get changed and go. It's up to you."

The wannabe rapists gathered round me in various states of undress. They formed a circle so they could all see me hanging upside down on the rope hammock. Through the crowd I saw Victor gathering three large cylindrical shapes. I knew exactly what they were and felt my excitement building to new levels. He was going to make me cum after all.

He parted the crowd and stood in front of me with three Hitachi style magic wand vibrators. My ex-girlfriend, Gemma had used one on me before, they were extremely powerful and gave very strong vibrations. They looked like a microphone with a large handle and a ball shaped end. The ball was the bit that did all the work.

"Now then princess. Do you want to cum in front of all these lovely gentlemen?" he asked me, waving his arm in the direction of the crowd.

I wanted to say something about them being losers and rapists and not gentlemen, but I thought better of it. I wanted to cum more than anything and didn't want to upset them any further.

"You know I do," I said submissively.

"Well, what do you say then?"

"Please make me cum," I begged, with pleading eyes.

He put the vibrators on the floor. He got low down near my face and used his fingers to wipe the young guys cum off my chin and neck. He held them out and I sucked on them greedily.

He looked back at the crowd and laughed. "Is this a dirty slag or is this a dirty slag?" he asked, rhetorically.

"I'm a dirty slag," I repeated. "Make me cum, pleeeeaaaasssseee."

"Looks like princess's potty mouth and abuse has subsided. I think we can make her cum don't you lads?"

"Tease the bitch first, make her beg for it," said one of the crowd.

Victor picked up the vibrator and switched it on. He stroked it across my collar bone and neck. The vibrations were strong, but the wand wasn't on maximum power. It hummed across my skin sending a shiver up my spine. I longed for stimulation and I was finally getting some. My roped breasts bulged as he moved the wand up onto my nipples. The were as hard as diamonds and I gasped as the vibrations hit each one of them in turn. He held the wand on my right nipple and picked one of the other ones up off the floor. He switch it on and stimulated my other nipple varying the pressure. The frequency of the humming got stronger and quieter as he applied more or less pressure. I moaned uncontrollably as the pressure was increased. I could feel it through my rib cage.

"Does the slutty princess like that?" Victor whispered. "Does it feel nice?"

"Mhhhhmmm," I nodded, "Yes, put it on my clitty."

"Patience bitch," he scolded. "I'd ask if its making you wet, but you're already brimming with spunk."

"I'm so full of your filthy cum boys. Now it's my turn."

I felt like a animal strung up in front of them. I was like a freak at the circus, with a audience there to watch me in my most intimate moment. My moment of climax.

Victor moved the wands onto my belly, across the word 'SLUT' and the ten marks of ownership. I could feel the vibrations deep in my belly and my anticipation of clitoral stimulation was driving me insane. My legs were spread as wide as I could exposing as much of my pussy to him as possible. My little bean was harder than ever before and craved attention as it pointed to the ceiling. He pressed harder and moved nearer to my mound. I hoped he was going to keep moving and put them on my clit. I was ready to explode. He stopped short and I moved on the swing to try and get the wands where I wanted them. Blood was rushing to my head from being upside down, but my genitals were also throbbing and engorged with blood.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,623 Followers