Poor Becca Ch. 07

Story Info
Becca gets her revenge on Victor.
13.2k words
4.67
32.4k
24

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,608 Followers

Authors note:- This is the next chapter in the Poor Becca series. I strongly suggest you read all previous chapters before reading this, or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*

My pussy tingled as I stood in front of my victim as my first time as a dominatrix. I was dressed up and ready for action. I thought back over the day's events that had bought me to this point.

Lexa had contacted me in the morning, with a simple text which read:-

"We've got him."

I text back.

"Great. Send your driver for me. I'll be there shortly."

I'd waited an hour for pickup and was taken to the secret filming location where Lexa worked. I had been there many times before and knew the routine. I was led to a private room, similar to a plush hotel room, which I had been in previously. When I got to my room, Lexa was already there waiting for me.

I threw my arms around her and kissed her long and sensually on the lips. She tasted sweet and smelt amazing. Her body was warm and firm against mine and I felt instantly at ease being in her company again.

"It didn't take long for you to find the bastard," I stated, pulling away from her embrace.

"You know me Becca. When I put my mind to something, it happens," she replied.

"Where did you pick him up from?"

"We tracked his phone and snatched him from his house after we drugged him. Just like we've done to you a few times. Remember?" she winked at me.

"How could I forget? It seems such a long time ago," I replied.

"I know exactly what you mean," she said, patting my ass.

"I'm still gutted that we didn't get to go on our date," I said, looking into her big blue eyes.

"Me too Becca. It would have been a great night if it hadn't been for Victor kidnapping you."

"Will we re-schedule after this is over?"

"You bet your sexy ass we will. I was so excited before, that I nearly got myself off before I left the house," she giggled. " I had a little rub of clit, but stopped short of making myself cum."

"Oh my god. I did the exact same thing," I laughed.

We gazed into each other's eyes. A little longer than we should have done. I wanted her right there and then, but we had work to do.

I broke her gaze and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So... What have you got in mind for Victor?" she asked me, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Humiliation and domination. He has no respect for women and he treats them like dirt. I want to give him a taste of his own medicine, let him know how it feels to be on the receiving end."

"OK. It sounds good to me so far. What do you need from me? I have people, toys, cameras, outfits, restraints, you name it and I'll get it organised."

"I was wondering if Stacey was here today?" I asked.

"No Becca, sorry she's on holiday. Why do you ask?"

"I need another bi-sexual female and I thought she'd be up for it," I said, looking at me feet in disappointment.

"Natalie's here. She's bi. You can have her if you like. I'd volunteer myself, but I want to film the event. I also want to see how you perform on the other end of the abuse for a change."

"Natalie? Wow she'd be perfect. She's the one with the delicious smelling panties right?"

"Hehe, you remembered. Yes that's her. Gets men hard with a just a whiff of her underwear," she laughed.

"Would she be willing to fuck me and tease this guy, with me as her dominatrix?" I asked.

"Of course she'd jump at the chance. I like your thinking," she replied.

"I need two willing guys as well. Preferably with big cocks. Eight inch plus. I also need a cock ring and a slutty outfit."

"Whatever you need Becca. It's yours. Shall we go to the dressing room and pick some things out?" she said, standing up.

"Let me take a pee first," I said. "Then we'll go and get ready."

I got up and walked to the en-suite bathroom, undoing my jeans on the way. I turned and sat on the toilet pulling my jeans and knickers down in the process. I looked up to see Lexa standing in the doorway watching me.

She lifted her head in a slight upward nod signifying me to open my legs so she could watch.

"Really? I forgot how this gets you going?" I said.

"You know I love seeing you pee. Let me see it," she said lustfully.

I sat back on the toilet and leaned against the wall, opening my legs wide in the process to expose my vulva.

She gasped and pushed her hand down the front of her skirt an into her underwear.

"Do it for me," she begged, "let me see it."

I relaxed and felt the pee dribbling out of me into the bowl with a tinkling sound. I didn't take my eyes of hers.

I saw her hand slowly rubbing herself under her skirt and the look of ecstasy on her face as she watched me urinate in front of her.

The last few drops trickled out of me and I wiped myself and pulled my panties and jeans back up.

"All done. Sorry. Its time to go to work," I said, flushing the toilet and joining her in the doorway.

She pulled me close and kissed me hard on the lips, forcing her tongue inside my mouth and pinning me to the doorframe with one hand. Her hand left her knickers and came up to my mouth. She pushed her fingers up to my face and I got an instant smell of her pussy from her wet fingers. She forced her fingers into my mouth and I sucked on them greedily, moaning at the taste of her delectable pussy.

She pulled away.

"Dirty bitch!" she snapped, with a huge smile on her face.

"Fucking tease!" I snapped back.

She walked off and I followed her to the dressing room already feeling aroused.

I had forgotten how huge and well stocked the dressing room was. Rows of clothes, shoes, uniforms, sex toys, jewellery and an array of other things.

Lexa got on her phone and called Natalie.

"Nat? Its Lexa. I have a job for you with Becca. Can you bring four well hung guys with you too? We're in the dressing room."

She hung up the phone and walked over to me. I was looking at the black dominatrix gear. It was latex and PVC in an array of styles and sizes. There were whips, restraints, long boots, hats and gimp masks.

"No Becca. This will be too over the top. It won't suit you. I have a better idea," she said, in her school teacher tone.

"Like what?" I quizzed.

"I think a sheer full body stocking, with thigh high leather boots and a riding crop. Then a black and grey tartan pleated skirt and white blouse on top. No bra and no panties."

"Fuck that does sound naughty," I said.

Lexa sorted through the clothing racks and threw items of clothing at me as I stripped down to nothing.

I was stood naked in the middle of the room when Natalie and the four guys arrived.

I suddenly felt embarrassed, but didn't let it show. I stood there boldly as they lined up in front of me.

"Hi Miss Lexa. What do you want us to do?" giggled Natalie, in her girly voice.

"Ask Becca, she's in charge of this show," she replied.

"Becca tell them what you want them to wear and do," she said, directing them towards me.

"Hi everyone. I am Miss Becca for the afternoon. I'll be running the show for the revenge on Victor," I said, putting on my best authoritarian voice.

"Yes Miss Becca," they replied.

I felt powerful already and I hadn't even got started yet.

"OK guys let's see the goods," I gestured at the guys to drop their pants.

They obeyed and I watched four cocks hang free.

"Get hard for me guys, it's no good to me like that," I said.

They started stroking their cocks and I left them to it as I walked off to the underwear section and found a pair of white lacey briefs.

I passed them to Natalie and told her to put them on. She got undressed quickly without embarrassment as I watched the men's cocks get hard. They were all nice looking guys, well-toned and well endowed. All were shaved smooth and over eight inches long. It was impossible to choose between them. I felt my labia swell with excitement and anticipation, knowing I was going to get fucked by these men.

"I'll keep all of you," I said, "You can stay naked to save time when the show starts."

I approached Natalie who was now almost naked except for her panties. She was about to thumb them down, but I stopped her, grabbing her hands. She looked so sexy.

She was looking down. I put my hand under her chin and gently lifted her head to look at me. We got eye contact and I was transfixed by her cute young body. She looked almost virginal, so sweet and innocent. Her ripe young C cups pointing at the ceiling. I kissed her softly on the lips and she responded like I was the best thing she'd ever seen. Our breasts brushed over each other's and I felt that my nipples were as hard as hers. I was in the moment. My hands stroked down her sides to her ass and she shivered. I slipped my thumbs into her waist band and slowly started to pull her panties down. I dropped down to my knees as I removed her damp knickers. My face was level with her pussy. I could smell her intoxicating scent and feel the heat coming from her womanhood. She was shaved smooth and had a gorgeous plump pussy. Her clit wasn't visible and neither were her inner lips. It looked incredible.

I was in a trance. I had to eat her. I needed to taste her. I almost forgot where I was.

"That's enough Becca," said Lexa. "Save it until you're in there."

I was snapped back to reality. Lexa didn't look happy.

"Sorry. I don't know what came over me." I said, getting up with Natalie's panties in my hand.

"She always has that effect on people who are receptive to her. Lesbians, men and bi-sexual's are all mesmerised by her," said Lexa.

I looked at Nat's underwear in my hand. They were black cotton briefs with lace trim. She'd leaked into them for sure as the gusset was shiny with her pussy juice. I bought them up to me nose and inhaled deeply. She smelt so good, sweet and musky with a hint of her body spray. Men bought her panties on the internet all the time and she had quite a reputation for her scent. I could see why.

Natalie watched me sniffing her dirty knickers as she pulled on her new pair. They hugged her slim hips perfectly as she adjusted them around her fat pussy lips. She giggled, almost childlike at my actions.

"You can keep them if you like Miss Becca," she said shyly. "Then you can smell me whenever you like."

I felt embarrassed, but I smiled and threw them into my pile of clothes, already excited that I got to keep them.

"Thank you Natalie," I said. "Now... we need an outfit for you, don't we?"

"Yes Miss Becca. What would you like me to wear?" she replied excitedly.

"Hmmmmmm let me think...............how about a school girl outfit?........ Victor has a thing for young girls, so lets get him excited with you as a little school girl. What do you think?"

"Of course. I'll go and pick something out."

She bounded off to find something suitable, as Lexa approached me.

"Control yourself Becca for fucks sake. You cant sample the goods before the show," Lexa chastised me. "Show some decorum, you're supposed to be in charge."

"Sorry," I said, "You're right, its just that she's so cute and sexy."

"I know! You can fuck her all you want when you're on the film set, but not until then," she had a hint of jealousy in her eyes. She didn't seem too happy that I was into another woman.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll behave myself"

I got dressed while the men stood watching me.

I pulled my body stocking up both legs and pulled it tight into my crotch. The sheer fifteen denier material felt silky against my skin. I pulled it up my belly over my boobs and slipped the halter neck over my head. I felt sexy as hell. I looked in the full length mirror at my bulging tits and admired how the stocking accentuated the shape of my toned body. Over my left shoulder I could see the guys stroking their cocks as they looked at my sexy ass. They must have liked what they saw as much as I did. Next I pulled on the leather thigh high boots and zipped them up. I made a little show of it for the guys by bending over and sticking my ass out so my pussy pouted at them through my seamless tights. My tartan skirt and blouse were next to finish my look. I looked like a secretary with tights on. The body stocking was not visible unless I took my clothes off, which I would be doing very soon.

I picked up the black riding crop and gave it a couple of swishes through the air. The noise was intimidating and erotic. If Victor didn't obey me he was going to get a whack with my crop.

Just as I finished admiring my new image Natalie came back dressed as a school girl. I looked her up and down. Starting at the bottom she was wearing cute little ankle boots. Her pleated blue tartan skirt was so short she may as well have not been wearing it. It didn't cover her ass and when she bent over it rode up high showing her bulging knickers barely containing her fat pussy. She wore a low cut short sleeved white shirt which showed a lot of her cleavage. To say she looked slutty was an understatement.

She put her finger to her mouth and bit her lip, posing for me.

"Do you like it Miss Becca?" she asked coyly.

I felt my pussy tingling and engorging with blood at the thought of going down on her.

"You look amazing Natalie," I cooed.

Lexa interrupted

"Is everyone ready?" she asked.

"I think so," I replied. "Where is he right now?"

"He's in a room down the corridor. He's tied up so he won't give you any trouble. I think you'll enjoy what we've done to him," she laughed. "What have you got in mind for him? Tell the team what their roles will be"

I addressed them as a group and told them exactly how it was going to be done. They all knew their roles and how to play them. They collected the items I needed and put them onto a sliver tray covered with a white cloth.

We were ready to go.

Lexa led the way to the door down the corridor.

"You're in first with me and Natalie," she said. "The guys will stay here until you call for them."

I slipped my riding crop into the top of my leather boot, nodded and opened the door.

The room was warm and spacious and filled with cameras. In the centre of the room were two mattresses with black bed sheets on them. Between the two mattresses stood Victor in all his glory. He was naked apart from a pair of flimsy tight black shorts. His legs were spread about three feet apart and his ankles were tied to the floor by leather restraints. His arms were held above his head and his wrists were tied together and fixed to a rope in the ceiling. If I untied him and pushed him, he would either fall backwards onto the mattress or forwards onto the other mattress with his legs still tied apart. He looked pretty helpless and didn't see us enter as he had a black bag over his head.

Lexa started the cameras started filming as I walked over to him and slowly walked round him without saying a word. I was assessing my prey, already feeling horny and in control.

"Who is this?" he demanded. "What the fuck am I doing here?"

I stayed silent. Natalie and Lexa stayed out of shot. I moved closer and blew softly on the bag covering his face. The material moved with my breath and he flinched slightly.

"Whose there? You're going to regret this. Let me go," he snapped.

I took my riding crop out and touched it onto his bare chest very gently. He flinched again. I traced it down across his belly and back up the other side of his chest.

He tried to move away, not realising what it was. I traced it down again still not saying a word.

"What are you doing? Who is this?" he asked again.

I traced the crop to his waist band and then made it leave his body. I pulled my hand up high above my head and swished the crop through the air as hard as I could, right next to his ear. He flinched waiting for it to make contact, but I deliberately missed.

I was just wanting to intimidate him at this stage. The noise of a riding crop about to hit you can be more frightening than it actually making contact. The anticipation or threat of pain can be more terrifying than actual pain. Adrenaline kicks in when pain is inflicted to act as a pain killer and trigger the fight or flight response. I'd done my research and I wanted to put the theory into practice to invoke fear without pain.

"What's this about? Don't hurt me. Just tell me what you want," he was starting to sound worried, but he was doing a good job of masking it.

I still said nothing. Lexa was watching and gave me an approving nod. I felt like a student being commended by her teacher for doing something well.

I slid the riding crop up the outside of his shin, up his thigh, across his navel and then back down the other leg. He tried to move away, but his restraints held him tight.

I slid the crop up the inside of his thigh very slowly. It inched towards his genitals. I stopped two inches from his balls. I held it there for five seconds, which must of felt more like thirty seconds for him. He was shaking ever so slightly.

"What do you want from me? Who are you?"

I continued the crops journey until it pressed against his scrotum. He tried to back away, but had nowhere to go. I pressed harder, watching the crop part his balls under the material. He was breathing hard under the bag. I pushed my face close to his and with my free hand I yanked the bag from his head.

He squinted in the bright lights trying to focus on me and his new surroundings.

"Remember me you piece of shit?" I asked, increasing the pressure on his balls.

He went up on tip toes trying to relieve the pressure, but he was as far as he could go.

"Princess?" he asked in amazement. "What the fuck?"

I looked him in the eye. There was fear there, but not enough for my liking.

I released the crop from between his legs took half a step sideways and smacked the riding crop hard across his ass. There was a swish, then a thwack as it made contact, then a second later a loud scream from Victor as the pain registered in his primitive brain.

He howled as the stinging sensation gripped him and he realised I meant business.

"I told you I don't like being called Princess. Do not call it me again. Address me as Miss Becca," I demanded.

"What the fuck is your problem Princess?" he asked defiantly.

Swish, Thwack, Scream.

"My name is Miss Becca you pathetic excuse for a man."

He yelled in pain again.

"Why are you doing this?" he cried.

Swish, Thwack, Scream.

"Why am I doing this........ what?" I asked, cupping my ear.

"Why are you doing this Miss Becca?" he asked, correcting himself.

"That's better, you're learning," I mocked him. "I'm doing this because you raped me."

He said nothing.

"I'm doing this because you raped me while I was asleep. You and your sick friends. You all fucked me and came inside me. Remember?" I said.

"Yes but, but, but, we.........." he stammered

Swish. Thwack. Scream.

This whack was across the top of his thighs and it left a red welt on his skin.

"I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses. I'm not finished speaking. After you and your friends spunked in me without my consent, you then had be gangraped by ten other strangers. They also came in me. They raped my pussy and my ass and made me suck them off. Do you remember that?"

He said nothing.

Swish. Thwack. Scream

"I asked you a question. Answer me!"

"Yes Miss Becca. Yes I remember it. I'm sorry. Please don't hit me again," he pleaded, tears starting to appear in his eyes.

"You have also raped and filmed countless other young girls in the past. You have no respect for women at all. You make me sick."

"I'm sorry Miss Becca. It won't happen again. Please just let me go. I promise I won't do it again."

"And you post your sick films on the internet for paying clients," I added.

"I'll stop. I'll delete the films. Please don't hit me again. Just let me go."

Swish. Thwack. Scream.

"You forgot to say Miss Becca," I said grabbing his chin and pushing my face into his.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,608 Followers