Poor Kaity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans gathered in intensity, to the point of becoming embarrassingly loud. I was abruptly glad we were alone in the house. I must have been spared the intensity of her cries during her first orgasm by the thighs clamped around my head with hysteric strength. She started clamping down with those thighs again, tightening around my shaft. My self control began to erode, and I leaned into her, trading distance for shorter, faster strokes and squeezing her breasts like I was trying to milk them. She pushed back into me and cried out, panting her way towards climax.

True to form, that was the time we heard a car door slam and we both stopped dead. Moments later, the front door opened, and frantic footsteps made their way through the living room. Kaity's mother called out, "Kaity? Chris? You still in here?"

In the heat of the moment, neither of us had thought to close the door to Kaitlyn's Room. I started to pull out of her, only to have her moan softly and close the distance again, keeping me inside her. Had she gone crazy? Rather than prompt her mother to come looking for us, I answered her.

"Yeah, we're in here. Kaity's just showing me her-" I looked around for something plausible, "Warrior Cats books." I added somewhat more softly to Kaitlyn, "Right?"

Thankfully, Kaitlyn managed to muster up the composure to call out, "Yeah mom, we're alright." Before her mother could get suspicious. Again I attempted to extract myself, only to provoke a soft cry that stopped me and my heart dead.

"I'm only here for a minute, I just had to get Kyle's medicine. The doctors need to know what else he's allergic too. He's doing fine, but they want him to stay the night." Her Mom was rustling through some cabinets in the kitchen.

Kaity called back, halting a little bit to pump herself back onto my dick, "Okay mom- huh- tell him I hope he's feeling better." I was looking down at Kaitlyn with a mixture of anger and admiration. The crazy bitch still wanted to go, with her mother in the house! Well fuck it! I thought, I was game if she was, but the moaning had to stop, her mom would have to be deaf not to hear it. I pushed Kaity forward onto the bed until I could reach the first thing that came to hand. I tapped her on the shoulder and presented it to her before shoving her balled up and soaking bikini bottoms into her mouth. Before she could do anything about it, I yanked her ass back with me until she was hanging off the edge of the bed, both hands occupied with holding her up and her breasts dangling in the empty air. I set into her again, at the same pace as before, letting the new position giving me more length to the stroke, but no less speed for that. For her part she pushed back against me as firmly as she could without falling off the bed. Thankfully that wasn't much, otherwise her mother would have been alerted by the slapping of balls against sopping pussy!

Somehow, the combination of tasting her own arousal and the excitement of how risky our position was drove her quickly over the edge. Her cunt tightened around my shaft and she started shaking, the strain of the position making her knees weak. I caught her by the hips before she could buckle, letting my cock be pushed out by the rush that soaked my crotch and dripped down her legs to puddle on the floor. Still desperate to cum, I pressed her thighs together and slipped my cock between them, pumping desperately to my own climax. I felt my balls tighten up and pushed through her legs one final time before I tensed every muscle in my body and my semen boiled out to splash in a sudden jet against her belly, splashing against the undersides of her breasts before trailing off to cover her thighs in my cum. She collapsed weakly against the bed, and I followed suit, spooning her with my arms wrapped around her waist.

Her mother called from the door, "Alright hun, I'll probably be at the hospital the rest of the night, make sure you get to bed at a reasonable hour! And make sure Chris gets home too!"

Kaitlyn spat out her bikini to answer, "Yes Ma, Love you." before the door slammed. She looked back at me, "This is gonna change things, isn't it?"

"Yes." Was all I could manage.

"Good."

12