Poor Melinda Ch. 04

Story Info
On the Road
1.7k words
3.52
17.5k
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scrumble
Scrumble
18 Followers

It was dark outside now and I didn't mind having my penis out. It felt kind of erotic to be allowing her to see it. She pulled into the street and headed east. I just sat there with my need pointing at the car roof.

"I want you to stay hard for me all the way home. Can you do that for me sugar?"

"Yeah. But I wish it was YOU keeping me hard"

"I might be able to give you some encouragement" she said as took her right hand off the wheel and started wobbling and squeezing her right boob with it. She looked over at me and then down at my erection "Now go on"

"Go on?" did she really want me to masturbate?

"Jerk yourself so you stay hard. I need to know if you got staying power"

"Um, OK" I wrap my hand around my penis, which is very glad for the attention and start to play with myself. Despite the fact that I really want to masturbate, and cum, I try to handle myself lightly and casually as if to say 'I'm touching myself incidentally but what I'm really interested in is the company.' I try to make conversation.

"So where do you live?"

"Brenton" she responds without looking at me. I take advantage and stare at her rack as the light from passing street lamps sweep over them again and again.

"That's not so far from me" I say to her right breast. I have to work myself a little harder. The strangeness of the situation, being allowed to, no, make that, being told to masturbate in the presence of someone with breasts like those, is very compelling and I don't want to waste the opportunity.

"Yeah, it's not bad. Although I live towards the shittier end, near Winton park you know?"

Lost in the sight of her breasts it takes a moment to realize she's asked a question and is now looking at me both jerking off AND staring at her tits. I snap my eyes back to her face an I see an amused smirk. I stop the earnest stroking and start playing with the head with my fingertips. My penis is not happy with that but I want to hide how crazy she's made me inside. I try to continue the conversation "yeah, uh, Winton's not so" but she interrupts me.

"It's OK. You can look." and she puts her right hand down on the seat and starts to jiggle them and, oh god, I just have to go right back to stroking. As I watch those man magnets dance I can see she's looking over at me. I'd prefer she didn't but I don't stop this time.

She jiggles them for a few more seconds and then puts her hand back up on the wheel ending the show and continues "Anyway...", I just keep jacking, "... yeah, there's worse places I could live. Still it's not as nice as where YOU live"

I just feel I need to say it since I'm staring, "Your breasts are fantastic" It's a change of subject for her but her breasts and my penis are pretty much all I've been thinking of since we got to the car.

"Guys tell me dat all the time" she smiles and adds "when we get back to my place maybe you see how good they feel, round yer dick!"

"ohhh, I hope so" I moan and I can feel my orgasm building but I don't want to cum now. I wonder how close I can get? I'm enthusiastically going at it now and just blatantly staring until she interrupts.

"Hold on now. You jest give that dick a rest." I pause as I look at her face "I wan'chew ready for me but I don't want you to finish. How will I get mines?" she smiles over at me.

I go back to a lighter stroking with my finger tips but it's difficult because my penis is in no mood to be teased now. My pelvis is thrusting my hard on into the air to meet my hand. "ohhhh" I groan in frustration.

"I'm serious now..." I stop moving and just looking at her not sure what she means. She's not smiling now.

"Yo, hands off yo dick!" she's not making a friendly suggestion. I let go of my dick but I still just stare at her, hands floating in mid air, like I don't know what to do with them if I'm not jacking off.

"Now jes put'em down on the seat" and I do.

"You start to go soff you can jack off again"

Part of me thought 'Fuck you. This is MY car and MY dick and I'll do what I want'. But another part of me didn't want to piss her off before I find out just what I could get from her when we get to her place. So I kept my hands on the seat and looked down at my erection as if to say 'sorry guy. I'm just gonna have to hook you up later'.

I should probably go back to conversation but I'm obsessing a bit about how rude she was suddenly shutting me down and preventing me from doing something I seriously wanted to do. 'Yo, hands off your dick' keeps playing back in my head. I wonder how fast I can get this erection down so I can start again.

I think being told I can't play with myself is turning me on. It's like being told I can't play with it makes me keep thinking about playing with it and thinking about playing with it makes it hard.

She turns to pull onto the highway.

I need to get my mind off my dick. Maybe more conversation: "What kind of place do you have? Do you own a house?"

"I rent"

"oh."

"I rent the upstairs of a double."

"Your landlord nice?"

"He nice when the rent come on time" she smiled and looked over.

"yeah."

This is crazy. I don't have any reason to talk to her. I don't care about her. But riding in silence makes it hard to maintain the illusion that we're two people who like each other and have just decided to spend the night having sex together. Oh yeah, and my hard dick is sticking out of my pants which doesn't help with the illusion either.

We ride on. I think Brenton is about 4 exits away.

I feel less inhibited about looking at her now. She doesn't seem to care. I look at her face. Those nice lips that were all over me just a few minutes ago. When her arm position allows it, I watch her titties. Eventually she starts singing some song to herself, I don't recognize it, Apparently she's not interested in further conversation.

She puts her right hand up on the top of the steering wheel which gives me a good look at the underside of her right boob. So luscious. They felt so great too. If I can't touch myself perhaps I can touch her. Try to get her horny. Make sure she's still into it. I reach over with my right hand to cup her right breast and give it a squeeze. Immediately her right elbow snaps down to push my hand off.

"Not while I'm fuckin' driving." she exclaims and looks at me wide eyed. I quickly pull my hand from between her arm and the seat. "The FUCK's the matter with you?"

"Sorry" I say hands up in defense. Jeeze. That was shocking. What's up with her? She seemed so into me and now she acts like she doesn't even want me here. I thought this was going to get super freaky. Now I wonder if she'll even want to have sex when we get back to her place. I still want to cum with her, in her, on her... near her, something. She's getting a ride home at the very least. Why do I feel like I'm the nuisance, the imposition?

Her recent unfriendliness has had one positive effect. My dick is starting to lean forward. Does she still want me to keep it hard? How soft should I let it get? Should I ask her if it's OK? Listen to me. I'm wondering if I should ask her if it's OK to play with MY penis in MY car. Maybe that's not so absurd. After all, she holds a good deal of power since, in the end, she decides if I have sex with her or not.

Maybe I should invite her to get me hard again. I'd rather feel her hand than mine anyway. Possibly that would bring some of the fun back to the evening. She doesn't want me to touch her while driving but maybe she'd be willing to touch me. But whatever she say's I'll get the idea if it's OK to start again.

"What's going on down there?" she interrupts my train of thought glancing down at my softening dick. "looks like he's going back to sleep"

"Yeah, he's losing interest"

"You losing interest?" She asks

"God no."

"Well go on then, wake'm up. Play with it some more."

"Ok" I grab on and twist and pull on it. It only takes a few seconds and it starts to harden again.

"You ever date a black girl before?"

"No. Why?"

"You like black girls?"

"Sure! ... I guess I just don't meet many."

"uh huh."

I'm now hard enough to change grips and start pulling down on it.

"You ever date white guys?" I ask, stroking away.

"I been with white guys before but I never really dated one."

"Would you want to?" I pause my stroking.

She looks over skeptically "Honey, let's jes see how tonight go"

"Oh, no, I didn't mean me" I say with two hands, and one dick, up in protest

"uh huh... you jes keep yo'sef hard there"

I start playing with myself again. I try to take it easy so I can make it last. Suddenly there's music coming from her purse.

"Oh, dat my phone. Can you get my purse?"

I reach back and grab it and then plop it down on the console between us. She reaches.in and fishes her phone out. She checks the caller id and then answers it.

"Hello?"

She's going to take the call?

Scrumble
Scrumble
18 Followers