Poor Melinda Ch. 05

Story Info
"Mike" wonders if she's still into it, she's getting so rude.
1.8k words
3.7
16.1k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scrumble
Scrumble
18 Followers

I guess I shouldn't be surprised she took the call. It's not like she's been overly concerned with being polite.

"Hey" she answered.

I couldn't make out the other half of the call. I kept up on my penis but I tried to stay far from orgasm.

"Nah, we still drivin. Ev'ryone gone home?"

stroke, stroke, stroke...

"Where'd he go to?..."

Sounds like Melinda's catching up on what she missed at the bar.

"He did?"

The conversation turned to some guy there

"D'he axe about me?"

stroke, stroke, pause. What's this?

"Oh yeah?" big smile "Wa'chew tell'im?"

Sounds like she's interested in this guy. I'm starting to feel a bit jealous.

"Girl, I could eat that man up wid a spoon! Ha ha. You know it!"

This is awkward. I'm sitting right next to her, with a hard on, stroking it to keep it hard, and she's getting the low down on this other guy. And I'm just supposed to stroke it and NOT cum?

"Well if HE goin, I'll DEFINITELY be there."

Fuck this. "Who's that?" I ask.

She ignores me and keeps talking about that guy. Suddenly I have this huge urge to start masturbating again. So I do. It feels incredible but I'm still angry. She's with me tonight, so why's she talking about this other guy?

"Who are you talking to?" I ask again. I don't really care, I just want to assert myself. To get a reaction. To verify that I'm actually here.

"It's Wanda" she spits "now shut the fuck up."

God damn her! She can be such a bitch and I just take it because I want to cum. If I just ejaculated I'd be done and I could deal with her. God my dick is feeling good. Ejaculation might not be far away.

"Huh? .... Oh, dat's Mike, the guy I lef wit from the bar."

Ooooh, sexy Wanda's asking about me.

"I don't knoooow?" she says slowly, looking over at me with a smile.

I look at her lips. I really want to kiss that mouth again.

"Yeah, ... but he a fist fucker"

What!? I could hear laughing and loud rapid speech but I couldn't make it out. Apparently though Wanda thinks that's hilarious.

"Yeah, like he some kind'a faggit'

"How do you know?" cried Wanda loud enough that I could hear it from the phone.

"He doin' it right here!"

"In the car!?" howled Wanda

"Yeah, in the car, right next to me."

They both are laughing at me now. I feel myself flushing with humiliation. I'm only jerking because she told me to. and now she acts like it was my idea? Like she's just so fucking sexy with that big roll of belly fat that I couldn't help myself and I had to pull down my pants and masturbate. Despite the oncoming orgasm, and how intensely my dick wants to be stroked right now, I stop in protest. The world's most feeble protest.

"You know me an' white boys!" Melinda adds as she pulls off the highway at the Brenton exit.

I'm staring at her, trying to will her to get off the phone. And I'm trying my damnedest not to touch my straining erection.

"My place" Wanda must have asked where we were going. I just have to give it another stroke. Oh god. And maybe one more. Fuck! It's really hard to stop.

"Yeah right! You KNOW he prolly be like, UH, UH, UH then he nut." with Melinda acting out the ridiculous face she imagines I'd be making if I were fucking her and coming. More laughing

"Then I be like... huh? Yeah! I be like 'where's mine?' you know?"

She's criticizing the sex before it even happens? This is humiliating. I start jacking again. At least I have some control over that. I'm just going to ejaculate and be done with this shit. Fuck her. We're probably close to her place now anyway.

"Lissen Wanda, I gotta go. I'm off the highway."

Pump, pump, pump, pump. I feel this is going to be good one.

"Ok, hol'on" she says taking the phone away from her ear. Stopping at a red light She taps the screen with her thumb and says "Ok, you on".

"Hi Mike, It's Wanda. Remember me?" honks the cell phone.

Melinda must have put the phone on speaker. Almost as if Wanda had just appeared in the car I stop jacking out of embarrassment. I'm not in a position to be talking to Wanda.

"Uh... uh..... yeah, I rem-"

"Am I interrupting anything?" I can hear the huge smile in her voice.

"No.... I mean, I wasn't... I didn't -"

"Oh I wasn't doing anything, I would never..." she interrupted in a high pitched voice meant to mock my protest.

"No, it's just that -"

"Listen, what you ought to do is stop playing with yo'sef like a little faggit and get yo hands on my girl there"

"Yeah but she said -"

"Yeah, like you gotta tell a white boy to play with hisself. You got a real woman there wi'chew!"

"But she said not when she's drive-"

"Jes look and them titties!"

"Oh he love my titties" Melinda added and with that she twisted towards me a little and started shimmying her shoulders. She raised the arm holding her phone so I'd have an unobstructed view of those jiggling breasts. Oh god, I have to cum soon. This woman is tormenting the shit out of me.

"All the boys love yo titties" squawked Wanda through the phone. "Lissen Mike, you gotta get yo priorities straight"

"Yeah," Melinda adds "pretend they yer dick. You know how to get that straight!" They both find that hilarious.

When the laughter dies down Wanda signals she's getting off the phone "Ah-ight Imma le'chew go Mel"

"OK"

"You kids have fuuuuun!" Wanda sing-songs

"We will"

"Don't hurt'im"

"Ok call you tomorrow"

"ah-ight"

"OK. Later." and she hangs up the phone and drops it in her purse.

"I love that girl" she says to herself.

I go right back to masturbating as the light turns green and "Mel" starts to drive again. Fuck her and Wanda. I gotta cum and put an end to this. I'm hotter than ever. This shouldn't take long. Although I'm looking at her breasts as I jerk what's really driving me on is voices in my head like: 'like you gotta tell a white boy to play with himself' & 'he a fist fucker' & 'like he some kind'a faggit'. I have a bizarre urge to ask her to say these things while I blow. I'm starting to breath heavy.

"Hey baby, you better give it a rest"

She's on ignore. I'm not stopping. I just keep listening to the voices in my head: 'stop playing with yo'sef like a little faggit' - 'Oh he love my titties' - 'he prolly be like, UH, UH, UH then he nut'.

"Listen motherfucker, don't you cum!"

Pump, pump, pump, pump. She's looking at me and I'm just looking at her tits.

Suddenly she hits the breaks and pulls the car violently to the curb. Her purse tumbles off the console and down by her feet.

"Hey! What the fuck!?" I yell but rather than answer me she throws the car in park, opens the driver door while pulling the keys from the ignition and grabs her purse from the floor as she gets out of the car - with my keys.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yell out to her while I frantically pull my pants up and try to get them zipped up.

"Listen motherfucker" she angrily explains "I'm about to toss yo' keys down that sewer there and call my boyfriend to pick me up."

Boyfriend?

"an' when he git here I might tell'im how you squeeze my titties and how you wuz playin' wi'cho'self"

"Hold on now!"

"An maybe he fuck yo car up"

"Wait a minute!'

"or maybe he fuck you up"

My god this chick is crazy and I don't think there's anything I can do at this point. if she tosses my keys down the sewer I'm fucked.

"Listen" I plead "what happened to you? I thought things were going well!" a lie of course but I had to try to defuse the situation. If I could just get her back in the car I could grab the keys from the ignition and kick her out if I needed to.

"Things WERE goin' good until YOU decided to just jack yo sef off in front of me like some kind of faggit pervert".

"You told me to..."

I started making excuses but she interrupted me, eye's closed, shaking her head back and forth with her hand out in a hold-it-right-there gesture. "I told you to keep it hard so you be nice and horny when we got home and I can fuck the shit outta you. Not for you to be some selfish asshole jes ... jes tryin to... and what kind of sick fuck just sits there with a woman he can fuck and decides to whack'im self off instead?"

"Listen, I'm sorry, I..." I plead

"You fuckin white boys. You got no fuckin control."

Goddamn her but what can I say? She didn't mean it this way but she's right, I have no fuckin' control now. "Look, let's get back in the car. I won't jack off anymore if you don't want."

"Damn straight you're not gonna jack off no more" she sounded calmer. She looked up and down the street apparently mulling her options. With that ugly purse hanging from one elbow she crossed her arms under her breasts causing them to swell up towards the wide neckline of her t-shirt. She continued: "Listen, you still wanna do this?"

"Yes, I do." and it actually wasn't a lie. Now that she's calmer, with her tits bulging like that, still offering sex, it's like everything that had happened up to that point didn't matter. I was still horny and I still wanted to see those tits.

She exhaled heavily "OK" she dropped her arms causing her breasts to wobble back into place and walked up to the car. She put her forearms on the roof and bent down a bit to look in on me. Her breasts hung down pulling her tshirt open a bit and giving me another entrancing view of her cleavage. "Listen, I don't know if I can trust you now."

I don't like how this sounds. She's backing out. "No, you can trust me, I'll do whatever..."

"Shut up!" she interrupted me to continue "you been acting like some kind of weirdo, all outta control an'shit... so..."

She looked at me like she's not sure if she want to say what she wants to say. "So, if we gonna do dis... I need to put handcuffs on you"

Huh?!

Scrumble
Scrumble
18 Followers