Poor Osgood Pt. 01

Story Info
Osgood has no hope to satisfy his wife's sexual needs.
2.5k words
3.71
39.4k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,095 Followers

I've seen so many negative comments about any story that contains anything remotely approaching cuckolding. So, I decided to intentionally write a story all about it. Enjoy this story about a true cuckold.

*****

Osgood Whitmore III lay in bed next to his beautiful wife, Marla. They were both naked. She stroked his semi-erect cock, working for the past few minutes trying to get it hard. She rubbed her large, 36-D breasts, with perfectly formed, erect nipples against his cheek and mouth.

"Suck my titties, baby," she whispered to him, "you know that always gets you going."

Osgood rubbed his mouth against the hard nipple and sucked it like a baby as she jerked him steadily. "Oooh, yes. That's it, show Momma how much you like my titties."

She felt his cock stiffen a little as her husband drew in a deep breath. She pumped him faster in response. He sucked harder on her tit and rubbed his tongue around the nipple. Marla pulled his head more tightly to her, the fire of her lust beginning to blossom in her loins. "Oh, you like Momma's titties, don't you baby? You want me to squirt my milk in your mouth, don't you, you naughty boy?"

Osgood groaned with his wife's breast in his mouth muffling the sound. His cock was almost fully erect, and she knew he was ready. Marla quickly rolled on top of him, straddling his crotch. She rubbed the head of his erection against her slick pussy, careful not to rub it too much, just enough to get it lubricated. She pushed down, feeling all four inches of his cock enter her.

Marla had a robust appetite for sex and needed the intense intimacy that came from passionate physical bonding. She yearned to be taken, to be ravished by her husband. She wanted to feel him thrusting powerfully into her and driving her to one profoundly fulfilling orgasm after another.

Unfortunately, sex with Osgood was invariably challenging and continuously left Marla unfulfilled and unsatisfied. She loved her husband desperately and wanted to please him. But, over the last ten years, her need for sexual gratification and her husband's inability to provide it was making her increasingly frustrated. She tried to hide it, as she did not want to hurt this man she loved so dearly, but it was becoming more and more difficult not to let her feelings and her needs show.

Marla had been a live-in nurse for Osgood's deceased wife, Sheila, during the last three years of her life. Sheila had suffered from a severe case of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, or ALS, the same disease that had claimed the life of Stephen Hawking and Lou Gehrig. She had been paralyzed and restricted to a wheelchair for almost twenty years. She had lost her ability to care for herself as her health declined, and Osgood had hired Marla to be her full-time caregiver.

During the time Marla cared for Sheila, the two women had become very close. Marla loved the older woman and did everything she could to help her. They spent the bulk of every day together. Marla didn't take days off, as she felt her home was there, next to Sheila. The older woman grew to confide in Marla and to trust her. That is when Sheila told Marla of her wishes for after she was gone.

Sheila explained to Marla that she loved her husband deeply and knew he loved her completely. He doted on her and stayed by her through everything. They had stopped being sexual years ago, and she knew he was lonely and needed the intimacy of being with a woman. She also knew that as long as she lived, Osgood would never cheat on her.

"I see how you look at him," came the computerized voice from the Sound Generating Device attached to Sheila's wheelchair. ALS had stolen her ability to speak unassisted. The SGD was a state of the art system that would speak for her, by reading out messages she typed with her eye movements.

"Look at whom?" asked Marla as she gently scrubbed Sheila's bare leg with a warm washcloth.

After a brief pause, the voice resonated again, "Osgood. You know who I meant. It is alright, Marla. I am not jealous. I don't mind at all."

Marla felt her hand start to shake a little and she busied herself, wringing out the cloth, then washing Sheila's foot.

"I don't look at him any special way," Marla replied, then tried to shift the subject, "What would you like for lunch today, beautiful?"

"Marla, it is fine," came the slightly robotic voice again, "I know you have feelings for him. I also know he has feelings for you. Please do not insult my intelligence by denying it. I may not have a sound body, but my mind is perfectly functional. I sit, I watch, I see things."

Marla froze in place and stared at the older woman. Were her feelings that obvious? Sheila's body was frail, and she had become extremely emaciated. Her head permanently lolled to one side and had to be supported. She was unable to do more than blink, but her mind was as sharp as ever.

"I would never do anything to hurt you," she said softly, feeling ashamed, then added, "or Osgood."

There was another pause as she waited for Sheila to painstakingly create her message. "I know that, my love. You would not hurt me. I want Osgood to be happy. I want you to be happy. Do you want to see him die?"

Marla reacted to Sheila's words, shaking her head, "What? Of course not!"

"He loves me so much, Marla. When I die, it will destroy him. He will deteriorate rapidly and follow me to the grave. Is that what you want to happen to him?"

"No," she replied instantly, fighting back tears. "Losing you would be bad enough. I would be crushed to lose you both or to see Osgood suffer."

"Then, you have to help me, Marla. You have to help me save him. I'm dying. I will be gone soon."

"No, you're fine!" Marla lied, knowing the truth. "You're not going to die."

"I wish that were the case, but it is inevitable. I've been fighting it a long time, my dear. I'm tired. I'm so, so tired. My time is coming."

Marla hugged her ward as tears streamed down her face.

"And there's nothing any of us can do to stop it. But, you can save Osgood. Don't you want to save him?"

Marla raised her head and gazed at the older woman with determination. "I would do anything to save him!"

"Then, you have to promise me you will save him."

"Of course, I promise, but how?"

The pause was almost unbearable as she waited for the SDG to speak. "You must seduce my husband. You must give him the intimacy he needs. You must replace me in his heart and marry him. You must give him something to live for and give him the things I never could. Children."

Marla just stared in shock, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. "I," she stammered, "I-I can't do that."

"Why not? I know you love him. I know he loves you, he just doesn't realize it yet and won't so long as he is dependent on me. Sometimes I think that man is more bound to this wheelchair than I am."

"He loves you! Not me!" Marla protested.

"Sweet girl," came the computerized voice again, "I know he loves me. But, inside that heart of his, he also has feelings for you. I've seen the way he touches your cheek, your arm, your hip. The way he watches you when he thinks no one is looking. The desire in his body when he stares at your breasts, your ass."

"He doesn't!" Marla was crying, "Please Sheila, stop saying these things. Osgood loves you and only you. He is a good man, a great man. He would never love me or betray you."

"I wish I could put my arms around you and hug you and make you understand I am happy and this is all for the best."

Marla hugged her friend tightly.

"But, you promised you would do anything you could to save him. This is my dying wish, Marla. When I am gone, I don't want you ever to leave him. You must stay with him. You must love him. You must marry him and give him children. Promise me."

Marla gazed through a deeply furrowed brow and eyes filled with tears. She didn't speak, she just knelt there, head pressed to Sheila's chest. She could hear the woman's heart beating.

Eventually, Marla nodded her head slowly and whispered, "I promise."

Two weeks later, Sheila passed away. That had been ten years ago. Marla had fulfilled her promise to Sheila. She loved Osgood and stayed by him. In time, he came to love her as well. They married two years after Sheila's death. Their first child was born a year later; a boy named Osgood the fourth. A girl followed a year later, named Sheila.

She was happy with her husband and loved him beyond life. However, all was not perfect. During their time together, Marla only had an orgasm with Osgood on two occasions; the first was achieved with his fingers and the second with his tongue during one of the rare times that he tried to indulge in cunnilingus. Of course, he didn't know he failed to bring his young wife pleasure, as she routinely faked her orgasms, wishing to spare him the embarrassment of exposing his lack of sexual skill.

Unfortunately, Osgood was unable to compensate for his lack of sexual prowess with the size of his cock. It was tiny, barely reaching four inches when fully erect if you measured it kindly. To add insult to injury, he had difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection, and he had a hair trigger. He took Viagra with little success, then switched to Cialis with similar results. Marla did everything she could to help him.

It probably would have been far easier for Marla if Osgood didn't want sex with her at all, but he did. He worshipped her and needed to be intimate, so he frequently asked for sex from her. He was beyond old-fashioned in his tastes; he detested oral sex, both giving and receiving, he didn't like toys, and would never raise his voice with Marla, let alone spank or slap her. He was all about the old "in and out," which usually lasted between fifteen and sixty seconds before he would grunt and spill his seed, then drift off to sleep for a much-needed nap.

Marla moved slowly, knowing from ten years of practice, that to move too quickly, to push down too hard, to moan too loudly or too frequently, to react to the sex would trigger Osgood's orgasm. She held her breath and remained still, barely moving her hips. His small, thin dick moved just inside the entrance to her womb.

Ten seconds passed, and he was still hard. Twenty seconds. Marla started to feel pleasure emanating from her womb. At forty seconds, Osgood was breathing steadily. She let out a soft moan and felt her juices starting to flow.

A minute passed. Osgood thrust his hips once, then again. Marla whimpered. This was the longest he had lasted in ages. At ninety seconds, Osgood started thrusting into her firmly. Marla, held onto him, lowering her head. "Oh, God baby, fuck me," she moaned with utter astonishment, feeling her orgasm rising rapidly. Just a few more seconds...

Osgood grunted as cum erupted from his cock.

Marla gasped and wanted to shriek. "Nooooo, fuck!" she thought to herself, screaming in her mind. Osgood rolled over, his limp little cock sliding out of her still-hungry pussy. He fluffed his pillow and pulled the covers up around his chin.

"Good night, my darling," he said softly, already starting to drift off to sleep.

Marla clutched her hand to her mouth and bit down on it. Her body was shaking; she started to cry silently. After a few minutes, she slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She stood at the sink staring at herself in the mirror. She was still relatively young and attractive at 38.

Marla ran a hot bath, adding scented oils to the water as it filled the tub. She climbed in, submerging most of her body in the large, garden-style tub, leaned back and closed her eyes. She moved a hand between her legs to work on her pussy, her mind going to her recurring fantasy. In it, a virile, younger man fucked her roughly, just the way she longed to be fucked.

She spread her legs, putting her feet on the sides of the tub. She fucked herself with three fingers, imagining a thick, long cock sliding deeper and deeper with each thrust. "Oh god, yes," she moaned out quietly. Her mind drifted, and she saw Osgood's little soldier standing at attention with his spongy helmet. She shook her head to get it out of her mind and focused on the first manly guy she could think of.

Tyrone, the head of Osgood's security team came to her mind. He was tall, over 6' 4", and massively built. She had seen the pronounced bulge in his pants on several occasions and fantasized that he had an enormous cock and knew how to use it. In her fantasy, she could see his thick, long, black cock pushing into her wet cunt.

"Ugh," she grunted, working her fingers in harder, faster, stretching her needy pussy open. In her imagination, it wasn't her fingers but Tyrone's thick, hard, powerful cock. She lifted her hips and thrust against it.

She gave herself to the large, black man. He fucked her roughly, slamming his cock into her needy little cunt. He was claiming her pussy in a way her poor husband never could. Osgood stood beside her, staring while the gigantic black rod pumped like a piston in her wet cunt. He watched as the cock destroyed her pussy. "I'll never be able to please you with this, will I?" her husband spoke, revealing his baby penis.

She stared at it and shook her head, "No, baby. Never."

Tyrone squeezed her tits hard, "Stop talking to him and fuck me."

Marla turned away from her husband and held onto her lover's shoulders. "Take me! I surrender!" she spoke out loud in the empty bathroom and came, her body shaking wildly. She clamped her hand over her mouth so not to scream and awaken her husband. She quivered and spasmed for a long time, whimpering quietly. When it ended, she lay still, catching her breath, not noticing the shadow move away from the bathroom door.

She stayed in the tub for another twenty minutes, soaking in the water and letting her body relax. She contemplated her life, her marriage, and her needs. She knew she loved her husband and her children and would never do anything to lose them. She realized that she would never have the kind of passion that she desperately needed. She accepted her fate as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

She climbed out, dried off and went to cuddle with her tiny-cocked husband. Osgood, lay still, back to his wife's chest, eyes staring into the darkened room.

- END OF PART 1 -

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,095 Followers