Poor Osgood Pt. 02

Story Info
Marla has a surprise visitor and deals with her past.
4.9k words
3.97
22.2k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,102 Followers

I tried to finish this, but it got way too long and seemed to develop a life of its own. So, here is part 2. I think it will finish in part 4.

*****

It was Saturday. Marla finished her regular yoga class and was in a hurry to pick up her kids from the play center down the street. She didn't change or shower, but packed up her yoga mat and water bottle and quickly walked out of the yoga studio. She decided to cut across the park, grab the kids, then head to the parking garage. With luck, she might get Osgood to his soccer game on time.

"Hello, Liz," came a voice she instantly recognized. That voice and the use of that name froze her in her tracks. Her heart leaped into her throat. "It can't be!" she thought as she immediately went into a panic, a cold sweat breaking out all over her body.

She spun, clutching at her shoulder bag, realizing that she had left her mace and rape whistle at home.

"Surprised to see me?" a large, black man in his mid-forties, with a bald head and lots of tattoos sneered at her, leaning against the brick wall next to the entrance to the yoga studio.

She stared, her mouth hanging open.

"You!" she exclaimed, "you're supposed to be in prison!" She looked around frantically for help, for an escape route. She saw a local police officer across the park. "If I scream, he won't be able to get here before it's too late," she thought frantically, starting to back up.

"Been a long time. Twenty-two years, in fact. You look good. Different hair color, a bit older, but I'd recognize those tits and that ass anywhere."

She retreated slowly. "What do you want? Stay away from me!"

He smiled and took a couple of steps closer.

"I'll scream!" she warned him, looking over her shoulder at the cop.

"Don't worry, Liz," he said, holding his hands up, palms open. "I ain't here to kill you. But, we need to talk. We can talk now, or I can call Osgood Whitmore III and set up an appointment. Your choice."

She stepped back more, but he advanced steadily, staying within quick striking distance.

"What do you want, Dante?" She asked nervously.

"Oh, so you remember your ex-husband's name? Fuck, I figured since you done changed your name, maybe you forgot mine."

"What do you want? Why are you here?" she asked, but actually what she meant was "why are you not in prison."

"Well," he laughed, "the State of California decided that I was no longer a threat to society and let me out early."

She couldn't believe it. The judge had sentenced Dante to forty-five years in prison for a variety of crimes including procuring prostitution, attempted murder, and assault with a deadly weapon. She also knew that he had killed at least four people, but they were never able to pin those murders on him. Dante Jones was a very dangerous man, and he was pissed off.

"Yeah," he continued, "so the way I figure it, you owe me for twenty-two years."

"Owe you? Owe you for what?" she shouted now, growing increasingly alarmed, though nobody seemed to notice.

Dante gestured for Marla to calm down. "No need for shouting, Liz. We're just talking. If I were angry and wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already. How do you think I knew where you would be today? I've been watching you, following your every move, for a month."

"How is this possible?" she thought. When she agreed to testify against her then-husband, the Marshals had assured her that she would be safe with a new identity in a new town. They promised that if Dante ever got out, they would notify her and protect her. They clearly lied.

"How?" she started to ask, but he cut her off.

"How did I find you?" he finished for her.

She nodded.

"Well, for someone in witness protection, you keep a pretty high profile. You married one of the wealthiest old bastards in America. You are always out doing good deeds for the community. But, it was that article in Fortune two months ago that did it. I just happened to be looking at it while I was getting my first haircut as a free man. Guess how surprised I was to read about his old fuck with more money than Donald Trump and see him standing next to his two kids and my wife."

Anger flared, and she snapped back, "I'm not your wife! That ended when you went to prison!"

"When you sent me to prison, you fucking cunt," he corrected her, angrily, "Twenty-two fucking years I sat in that prison, because of you."

"I didn't send you there. You did that to yourself!"

"Yeah, right," he answered, stepping closer, menacingly. "You made sure they put me away. You gave them all the proof they needed. You even wore a fucking wire! They didn't have shit on me without you. You betrayed me, and then you divorced me."

"You have to go. If you leave now and never contact me again, I won't say anything. If not, I'll go to the cops. You're not allowed within five-hundred yards of me. I can have you sent back to prison."

She could see the rage in his face. He clenched his fists. His body tensed as if he were preparing to leap at her throat. He tilted his head from side to side, working out the tension built up in it, and took a deep breath. "We're just talking. I'm not here to hurt you. But, you owe me, and I want what's coming to me."

"I don't owe you anything! You nearly killed me back then. You beat me senseless! You hooked me on drugs! You pimped me out to your friends and others! You're an animal and got what you deserved!" The police officer noticed the commotion and started walking across the park in her direction.

"Let's keep this between us, Liz," Dante continued, softly. "I'll give you 48 hours to bring me one-hundred-thousand dollars."

"Are you insane?"

He flinched, then quickly continued. "One-hundred thousand by Wednesday at 2 PM. If you don't bring it, then I'll send your husband copies of all those hot videotapes we made of you fucking all those big black cocks you love so much. We'll see how he likes to know who Liz was instead of whoever this Marla she is now."

She felt her hopes crash. She remembered shooting a lot of videos of her fucking many of Dante's friends, all thugs, and gangsters. None of them were gentle, and she did things in them that now seemed to depraved, so perverse. A shudder ran up her spine.

Dante held out a cell phone. It was playing a video with the loud sounds of people fucking. "Take it. See for yourself."

She held the phone in shaking hands and stared, open-mouthed, at the video on the little screen. A young, sexy blonde was on her hands and knees. She was straddling a long, fat, black cock that pumped up and down into her pussy rapidly. Another black dick, thinner, but longer than the fist, was thrusting hard and fast into her ass.

The girl was bent forward, sucking on a third enormous black cock, while jerking two others, one in each hand. The camera panned around her, to the front, for a closeup of her face. She lifted up, letting the long cock come up out of her throat and slide all the way out of her mouth. She smiled into the camera and said, "Mmmm fuck I love black cocks."

She was undeniably Marla.

Dante retrieved the phone as the video stopped.

"Everything alright here, ma'am?" asked the police officer as he stepped between her and Dante.

It took a few seconds for his question to register in Marla's shocked and befuddled mind.

Dante answered, "Everything is fine and dandy, Officer. Ain't that right baby?" He put his arm around Marla, protectively. I'm just having a little discussion with my wife."

The police officer eyed them both suspiciously, "Ma'am, is that right?"

Her eyes darted from the policeman to Dante and back. She felt her ex-husband's muscular arm around her. She nodded, "Yes, yes everything is fine. Thank you."

The cop shook his head and walked away, but he kept a close eye on them, staying nearby in case there was any problem.

"Now, that's more like it Liz," Dante resumed talking, deliberately using her old name. "Like I said, if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead. So would your kids, little Osgood and Sheila. You don't want to make me mad, now do you? Bad things happen to people when I get mad. Like for example, let's say I don't call Jerome. You remember Jerome don't you?"

She remembered Jerome. He was a brutal thug with no conscience. He had been an enforcer to whom Dante gave all his dirty work. Jerome had liked to fuck Liz in the ass, doggy-style while choking her with a leather belt around her neck. She shuddered as she thought of him. She nodded.

"Well, if I don't call him in 5 minutes and tell him everything is good. He's going to visit the play center and say hello to your little ones."

She shook her head wildly as tears streamed down her face. "No, please!" she begged, practically screaming.

"We don't want that, now do we?" Dante said slowly, a big smile on his face.

She shook her head again, "No, please. Leave them alone."

"Well, pay me my money, and I go away. I burn the videotapes and will never bother your pretty little head again. Fuck me over, and you, your kids and that pathetic old fuck you call husband will suffer. I'll publish the videos and tell the Enquirer all about the slut that fleeced Osgood Whitmore III. Next, we'll kill your kids. Then, we'll kill your old man. And finally, when you've lost everything, I'll find you, and I'll kill you. Slow. I'll savor every single scream."

He took the phone from her. "Remember Junior's Garage on 15th?"

She stood there devastated, and nodded.

"Meet me there Wednesday at 2 P.M. with one-hundred thousand dollars. Come alone. If you're not there by 2:05, Osgood gets the videos."

He paused for his words to sink in. He pulled Marla more tightly to him, kissing her on the cheek, as she struggled violently to get loose. "So, good to see you, Liz. If you want, we can make it easy and you can come back to my hotel now and fuck like old times."

She squirmed out of his grip and looked at the ground, crying hard.

"Well," he laughed, "maybe next time."

Dante walked away leaving her shaking violently. She dropped to her knees and vomited on the grass. The policeman rushed back to her, "Ma'am, are you alright?"

She pushed the police officer away, staggered to her feet and said, "I'm fine! Leave me alone!"

She walked quickly to the play center where she left her children. She wanted to run but was afraid the cop would come after her. The last thing she needed now was a cop. She stormed into the daycare center and demanded they immediately retrieve her kids. When her children came out to the waiting room, she fell to her knees and hugged them both, crying. "Oh, my babies," she cried, "you're okay."

She quickly packed them up and ran to the parking garage, holding both children by the hands and dragging them along. She got to her car and sped home to the safety of their gated driveway. She raced into the garage quickly closing it. She waited until it was all the way down, then pulled her kids into the house, slammed the door and activated the home's security system.

She ran to the bar and poured herself a glass of bourbon, choking down half of it. She gagged and felt herself wanting to vomit again. She looked around the room rapidly, as if searching for any sign that Dante had been there. Then she remembered something from long ago. Marla ran to her bedroom, pulled out her bottom dresser drawer and dug into a shoebox buried under her lingerie. She dumped its contents on her bed and rummaged through it rapidly. She snatched a business card off the pile of junk and held in shaking hands.

US Marshal Darnel Anderson. She grabbed the phone and started dialing.

"How the fuck could they let this happen!?!" she exclaimed. Then she heard Dante's voice in her mind, "Remember Jerome?"

She hung up the phone. She was afraid of what Dante and his posse could do before the police could stop him. She collapsed to her knees and prayed for the first time since the night she decided to betray her first husband and send him to prison.

"What am I going to do?" she asked herself. The money was the easy part. She had more than that in her personal bank account, but getting it out would be more difficult and might take time. She could not think of any solution or way out of this nightmare.

Marla was a hysterical mess by the time Osgood came home and found her crying on the bed. He asked her what was wrong and she lied, telling him that her favorite aunt had died. He tried to comfort her, but she couldn't be consoled.

Marla could see the concern on her husband's face, but all she could think about what how he would look at her once he learned her truth. "I just need to be alone, honey. I'm sorry, please give me some time."

Osgood kissed her softly and left her to her thoughts.

Twenty-Two Years Ago

Liz watched her man, Dante cut a pile of cocaine up into a series of little rows of white powder. She felt an immediate craving in the pit of her stomach and licked her lips. He rolled up a hundred-dollar bill and handed it to her, raising the small coke-covered tray to her. "Here you go, baby, I know what you want."

She took the "Benjamin" and sat forward on the sofa, leaning over the tray. She looked up into his eyes, a naughty smile on her face, "Thank you, baby" she purred. She held the rolled-up bill to her right nostril while pushing her left closed with her index finger. She inhaled sharply through, dragging the tube along a row of the white powder, sucking it up into her nose.

She leaned back, pinching her nose and rolling her head, moaning softly. "Ohh, yeah, that's what I needed." She leaned back on the couch and handed the money back to Dante. He took it and snorted one line, then a second. He passed the tray and the hundred-dollar bill off to Jerome who sat in a chair, anxiously waiting his turn.

"That's some fresh shit," Dante said as he felt the burn of the cocaine in his sinuses. It had that distinctive scent of ether and gave an immediate burn, followed by a rush, then a slowly mellowing as the drug numbed his nasal passages, sinus tissue and throat. "Just got a kilo of that shit from that dude down in Miami. Fresh off the mother fucking boat. I can step on that shit three times, and nobody would know."

Liz sat up, putting her arm around Dante's shoulder. She reached over with her other hand and grabbed his cock through his jeans, as she kissed his neck. "I love how it makes me feel, baby. I want some more," she purred.

Dante took the tray back from Jerome. There were only two lines left. He snorted one, then held the Benjamin for Liz, who grinned and snorted most of what was left. Dante scraped up the remnants into a little pile and showed it to Liz. "You want what's left?" he asked her, teasing her with it. She was hooked on the shit, and he knew she'd do about anything to get it.

She reached for it, but he pulled it away. He moved it closer to her, and she reached for it again. Just before she could touch it, he pulled it away. "Don't be mean, baby," she whined.

"I got a better way for you to get this," he said, winking at her. She knew what he had in mind and giggled playfully, then stood up.

He was wearing a pink tube top that hugged her full tits, a tiny, pink micro-mini skirt, and a black lace thong. She lifted her skirt just enough, then quickly pulled her thong down, then stepped out of it, lying the little piece of cloth on the table. She rubbed her shaved pussy in front of Dante, without any reservation. The fact that there were four other men in the garage, all of whom were watching her every move, didn't seem to bother her at all.

"You mean here, baby?" she asked as she used to fingers to spread her outer lips and expose her pretty little, pink butterfly.

Dante leaned over and sucked noisily at her pussy, pulling her inner labia, stretching them and coating them in his spit. "You know it. Now lay down on the couch and spread your legs wide."

She sat down on the couch next to him, then turned to the side, bringing her long, bare leg up and over Dante to lay on the back of the couch. She lay back, head on the armrest and pulled her skirt up. She put raised her other leg up, bent the knee and put her foot on the table, leaving her legs wide apart and her cunt fully exposed. She reached down, rubbed her pussy, and pulled it open so Dante could see everything.

He turned to face her and held his tray of cocaine over her pussy, then tilted it, tapping on the side as the small pile of the white drug slid down to the corner of the tray then began to drop, landing on Liz's clit and surrounding labia. The powder coated her flesh for a second, then turned transparent and melted into the combination of Dante's spit and her arousal.

The numbing effect started almost instantly, and Liz moaned, grinding her hips, making her pussy move around and around. "Fuck yeah, that feels so good," she moaned.

Dante bent down and sucked on her pussy, tasting the drugs and rubbed his tongue on her numb pussy. It was beyond numb and was tingling as if a thousand needles were poking her clit and lips. As Dante sucked, his tongue, lips, and mouth started to turn numb as well.

Jerome got up from his chair and walked over to stand next to Liz. She smiled and ran her hand over the large bulge in his pants, then unzipped his pants, reached inside and pulled out his massive ten-inch cock. She stroked it then opened her mouth to lick and suck on the thick, spongy head.

She sucked on the head, moving her mouth down around it, then saw Jerome's cousin Anthony watching her hungrily. She smiled at him, then had an idea. She took her mouth off Jerome's cock. "Hey Anthony, you still got that video camera you stole from Circuit City?"

He practically ran over, "Yeah, Liz. It's upstairs."

"Go get it!" she suggested, as she jerked his cousin's fat cock. He ran up the stairs. She suggested that Dante and Jerome take her over the mattress they'd thrown down in the corner. The two men lifted her up and carried her over there and set her down. She grabbed Dante's pants and ripped them open, pulled his cock out and started sucking it.

Jerome quickly stripped, then knelt down next to Liz. He rubbed her pussy and ass, then pulled her ass up, getting her up on all fours as she sucked Dante's cock down her throat. Jerome climbed up on the bed behind Liz and rubbed his fat cock head in her slit. Just as Anthony returned and started recording the action, Jerome shoved his dick into Liz's waiting pussy.

Liz screamed, and the violent invasion of her pussy, but the sounds were dampened by 8 inches of thick, black cock filling her mouth. Her nostrils flared, and she moaned as she pushed her lips down hard, all the way to the base of Dante's big black cock. She rocked her hips back, as Jerome fucked her hard, his cock pumping into her fully.

The rush of energy and power she felt coursing through her body from the cocaine combined with the pleasure she was getting to fill her with an addicting feeling of euphoria.

Jerome was worked up. He had wanted to fuck Liz for the past three days, with Dante out of town in Miami, but she wouldn't fuck him alone. She told him Dante would be pissed. She had made the mistake of fucking one of Dante's thugs when he wasn't there, and he'd beaten her bloody. She wouldn't make that mistake again. So, she told Jerome he would have to wait for Dante to get home, then something would happen. And, it was happening. He slammed his cock into her harder, making her squeal.

Liz choked on Dante's cock as he fucked her mouth hard, pushing his thick head down her throat and holding it there until she gagged. She pulled off and spat, then rubbed her mouth along the underside of his shaft. She mouthed at his balls, then sucked one into her mouth.

Dante looked down at the dirty whore sucking his ball, and he laughed., remembering the innocent little white girl she had been two years earlier when he had first claimed her. "You're my filthy slut now, Liz. You'll always be mine," he said roughly as he jerked her head up by the hair.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,102 Followers
12