Poor Paige

Story Info
My boyfriend and I force Poor Paige to watch.
2.8k words
4.11
81.7k
40

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written out fantasy that my boyfriend and I share. All feedback is greatly appreciated! Enjoy. :)

~ExR

*

There is this cute woman who works at the corner store by my house. Her name is Paige. She is such a virgin. And I fantasize about making her go insane, to the point where every drop of innocence has been vanished from her being.

She is a shy girl, blushes all the time. Her hair is thin but curly and fiery red. I wanna pull on those locks until she screams my name. Her chest is big, as she is on the plumper side, and she looks absolutely beautiful. She is a little taller than I, maybe she's 5'4. She looks like she is about 20 or so.

I've carried on conversation with her many times. She is so sweet and green. But something about her told me that she wants to break away from the good girl side of herself. Sure enough, during one of those conversations of ours, she told me that she was bi sexual. I fell in love with her even more when I heard that come out of her mouth.

I was more than willing to help her break the good girl streak. And I knew just who would be more than happy to help me break her in.

I walked into the store one evening, when her shift was almost over, and nobody was in the store except for us. I needed to get straight to the point, leave her with no escape. I said I knew how she must be a virgin, and she timidly admitted it. I smiled and reassured her that it was fine. I admitted to her that I've had a huge crush on her for a while. It made her white cheeks flush to a light shade of pink. On my next breath I just had to make her the offer of watching my boyfriend and I have sex. She accepted, having become rather excited at the idea of watching. But watching wouldn't be the only thing she'd be doing with us, however, I decided not to tell her that part. A little surprise for her.

I waited outside the store for her, then we walked back to my house where my man was waiting on my bed. We walk in and I introduce my Corey, to Paige, and my Paige to Corey.

He's not one to waste time with small talk. He is certainly one be very up front and blunt. And definitely doesn't sugar coat anything. Which was very apparent when he asked her, "Have you ever seen two people have sex?" With a sly smile on his face.

She handled him well though, not what I expected. "Just on the internet." She replied.

"That so?" He said amused. "Well, then sit in that chair and watch us, but you're not allowed to touch us or yourself until we say so, understood?" She puts her pinky in her mouth, and nods okay.

He's wearing jeans without underwear, as is usual when lazing around the house, and a red button down shirt. He leans back on the bed.

He moves further up on the bed and takes off all of his clothes, and starts slowly stroking his cock, getting it hard for me.

I start taking off my jeans, exposing my bare ass to Paige. Going commando is one kink that we both share. Then I take off my sweater and unclasp my bra, letting my breasts bounce free. I exaggerate my movements to entice her, moving slow and bending over, while looking straight at Corey. Now finally naked, I get on the bed, bend over, on my knees, and start sucking and stroking Corey's hard cock.

I spread my legs apart, giving Paige a nice view of my moist pussy.

She squirms in her black pants, suddenly her yellow shirt is too warm. She hasn't taken her finger out of her mouth. No matter how nervous she feels, she can't look away.

We turn our position sideways so she can see my mouth bob up and down on his cock. Corey looks over and sees Paige reaching to unbutton her pants.

He motions for me to stop sucking your cock and we both go over to Paige. "I think she wants to take off her clothes." I say to him.

"Well I think that if little Miss Eager-britches wants to have her clothes removed, then we'll be the ones to take them off...and then we'll tie her to the chair so we can fuck and suck one another in peace." He announces with a demeaning look for Paige. Poor, horny and bashful, Paige.

We roughly disrobe her. She was hiding a lacy white bra under her shirt and a sexy, lacy white thong, "What a naughty girl and what an unruly orange bush... We'll have to take care of that later." He says, and we tie her to the chair. Taking great care to make sure she can't move her hands and that her legs are spread wide.

We go back to the bed, he sits directly facing Paige with his dick pointing to the ceiling. I slowly impale myself on his cock, facing Paige. She watches, entranced, as Corey's cock disappears into me.

Her chest is rising and falling with her quickened breath. Her nipples have hardened into little brown nubs surrounded by light brown areolas.

Her creamy white skin is searing hot even without her clothes. As I bounce up and down on his cock, I see her plump pink pussy glistening with excitement.

Her hands are straining to touch herself, but we bark at her, "None of that! Just watch. Be a good girl and maybe you'll have your pussy eaten later. Would you like that?" Corey asks with every ounce of control he has in order to keep his voice from cracking with ecstasy.

"Yes," she whimpers.

I stop bouncing on his cock for a minute and pull my lips apart to show her exactly where he is entering me. He withdraws for a minute and shows her the purple head, tense with pleasure and glistening. We get up and he puts his cock near her face.

"Do you smell her pussy on me? Do you?" She reaches her tongue out for a taste, but he pulls back, just out of reach of her curious tongue. Then I put a leg up on the armrest of the chair so I can put my swollen lips near her face. She reaches out her tongue, but again, the object of her desire is just out of reach. Poor, tortured and teased, Paige.

I kiss Paige so she can taste the remnant taste of Corey's cock. She moans and strains, but we go back to the bed, ignoring her pleas. I lay down and he begins to eat me out. We can hear her whimpers over my moaning and I look over his shoulder to see her pussy glistening, no doubt making a stain on the chair. We stop and Corey goes back over to her. He gives her a kiss, so she can taste me.

He pulls hard on her nipples and she closes her eyes and moans. Then he wipes a strand of clear precum from his cock on her cheek. She tries to get it with her tongue, but can't. It'll just have to stay there.

"Close your eyes and I'll let you taste my cock." He tells her, then wipes up some of her juice from the chair. She opens her mouth for his cock but he gives her a finger with her juice on it instead. She opens her eyes, but keeps sucking. "Do you like how you taste?" He asks her.

"Yeah, uh-huh," she whimpers, "Let me taste your cock, or her pussy... something, please.?"

"Not yet." He says, smiling, knowing how desperate she must be.

I take pity on her and come over to her, standing beside Corey. She looks at me, then to you, and then back to me. I slide two of my fingers in my pussy and then put them to her mouth. She immediately starts sucking on them like some pussy and cock deprived whore.

"Eager", I say, "for a virgin, ain't that right, Corey?" He nods his head slowly watching her mouth sucking and licking my fingers, getting himself even more horny than he already is. I take my fingers away and gather some precum, that is dribbling out of his cock, on them. I offer the fingers to her again, letting her taste him this time.

I take away my fingers again. "That should be enough. Now be a good girl until we think you're ready to join us, got it?" She nods her head quickly, and we go back to the bed. "Now fuck me with that juicy cock, Corey." I say, and he pushes me onto the bed.

He tells me to ride him with my ass facing her, so he can pull my cheeks apart, and she can see him driving his cock into me.

The thought gets me very excited and I quickly agree. My tits hang in his face and he grabs one and sucks the nipple loudly, pulling it and letting it snap out of his mouth. I cry out each time he does it.

"Oh, that's so fucking good, Corey. Too bad she can't feel that. Too bad you don't have another cock for her. Even if you did, I'd want it in my ass or my mouth."

"Please let me touch myself," She whines from the corner of the room. "Please?"

"Don't disturb us," I hiss. "Can't you see I'm getting my pussy fucked? Mmm, hush."

"Your pussy feels so good, Morgan I'm about to cum." He groans. But I know whose face he wants to come on.

I get off his cock, making a popping sound. And we go over to her. He puts his cock near her face and she strains to get it in her mouth. "No no no." I say and start stroking him. It doesn't take long for him to cum. Jet after jet goes onto her pretty face and some drips down to her breasts. She moans and licks up what she can. I gather the rest on my fingers and feed it to her while Corey looks on in the after glow of his orgasm.

"More", she says. I smile slyly and insert two fingers into her soaked pussy. She screams, straining against the ropes with an intense force. I fuck her hard with my fingers, bringing her to the brink of an intense climax, but stop, torturing her. She cries out in frustration. "Patience," I say, "you must be patient." I lick her juices off my fingers sensuasly and painfully slow.

I bend down and lightly play with her clit using my tongue. I bring her to the edge again and stop. "Jesus, I should've laid a towel on the chair, look how wet it is Corey, look how wet we made the poor girl."

"What a shame, all those juices going to waste."

We decide not to untie her yet. Corey wants to taste my pussy first. We lay back on the bed and I straddle his face. My lips against his eager mouth. I cup my breasts and pinch my nipples, hard.

Paige can see it all, see his tongue reach up into my wet pussy. My clit hardens, firm and smooth and I scoop his head up into my pussy as I cum. My clit is jerking against his tongue, like the little cock that it is.

I lay on the bed, in a daze. Corey gets off the bed and goes over to Paige and lets her suck his cock, getting it nice and hard again.

"Taste that pussy?" He whispers in her ear. "It felt so divine under my tongue, like this." He gives Paige his nipple to suck and she sucks it and rapidly flicks it with her tongue, but then he draws back and gives her his cock. She sucks it greedily, but he tells her to slow down, to suck a little lighter, and she manages to restrain herself and just runs her tongue around the head, her tongue lifting up another clear strand of precum. Corey gathers a little of it on his finger and tastes it. "Mmmm, so good." He groans. I sit up, getting excited and wet from just watching this little exchange.

He's hard again, as hard as a rock. He reaches between her legs and feels her orange bush, soaked with her wetness and put a finger full to her mouth. He hesitates a moment wondering who should get your hard cock. He decides on my pussy and comes over to the bed, leaving Paige in the chair whimpering and whining at the loss of attention and pleasure.

I get on my hands and knees, and he runs his cock along my pussy slit a few times before ramming into me. I moan and move in time with his harsh fucking. "Oh yessss. Fuck me Corey! Oh yeahhh, right there!" I love a nice hard and rough fuck from him. I bite the back of my hand in an attempt to stifle my scream of pleasure as I cum on his cock

My arms collapse and I fall to the bed, rubbing my warm cheek against the soft sheets as he continues to drive his cock into my pussy, Paige is whimpering loudly just watching us.

Finally he cums, and he cums hard in my tight pussy. I lay on the bed again while he musters the energy to go over and untie Paige. After he does, he grabs a fistful of her hair and walks her over to the bed where she gets on. He tells her to lay down between my legs and eat my pussy for all of his cum. "And if you do it to my liking, we will reward you."

Her eyes lighten up and she goes straight work on my spent and full pussy.

I moan and yelp at Paige's deft tongue in my pussy and lapping at my sensitive clit. After she thinks she's gotten all of Corey's cum, he takes her place and runs his tongue everywhere he can reach. He can only taste a little of his cum. He sits up, "She's done a good job, you have a clean pussy." He smiles down at me.

"Good girl," he coos to Paige. "Now spread your legs. Morgan, come eat this pussy. You know you've wanted to, all night and for a long time. But eat it slow." He tells me, running a hand down my back. I lie on my stomach with my face at her pussy.

"Wait," I say, "There's too much hair here. Corey, didn't you want to do something about this?"

He smiles and leaves the room to my bathroom, and finds a basin, some scissors, some shaving cream and a razor. He runs some hot water in the basin and gets a towel.

We put the towel under her hips. The shick-shick-shick of the scissors sends orange hair falling, and I shave her. I shave it completely smooth, and her pussy looks even more swollen. The lips are protruding so much, it looks like her pussy is trying to turn inside out. Now she's ready for our tongues.

I spread her legs wide, "Oh she's quite flexible, Corey. We'll have to use that to our advantage some other time." I say. Now her legs are far enough apart for both us to fit between. I use some tongue techniques on her swollen clit while he uses his fingers to: massage the inside of her pussy, nice and slow. Her orgasm is slowly building until she's on the edge.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum." Paige moans. We stop playing with her pussy and each take a nipple to tease in our mouths. Eventually our mouths meet in the middle of her chest and we kiss long and slow. Our heads rest against her soft breasts, while our tongues dance between our mouths.

She starts playing with her pussy, determined to get off. We're too exhausted to stop her. But we do get down between her legs again and kiss her inner thighs. She has one hand in her hair and her hips buck up and down. Her face turns red as she finally cums. We lick up her juice, kissing her smooth mound and sucking her clit. Her hands are on our heads and she quivers in little aftershocks before having one more big tremor. We can feel her thighs shake against our faces. We kiss each other again, sharing her taste between our tongues.

Paige lays there on the bed, limp and out breath. I feel pretty wiped out, myself. And I'm sure Corey is feeling the same. Time for bed. I spoon Paige, and Corey spoons me under the covers. It doesn't take long for all of us to fall asleep. It was a long and wonderful night. What a wonderful adventure we had, with poor little Paige.