Poor Paige Ch. 02

Story Info
My boyfriend and I have more fun with Paige.
1.3k words
3.9
33.7k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written in my boyfriend's POV. Comment, rate, and/or send feedback. It's all greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy! :D

-ExR

Have you ever experienced something so unreal that it felt too good to be true?

Life for my girlfriend and I was just that. We both had good jobs, decent apartment in the city, and our love life. . . Well that is a unique situation.

My girlfriend, a month ago, met a new friend. Paige was a quiet girl who worked at the corner store. She's 5'4 and 22 years old. She is a bashful and cute girl in public but behind closed doors, my girl and I have unlocked her darker side.

We love to tease her. We tie her up and have her watch us fuck. We get so off on it, and so does she. Life was good.

It was the weekend and I had just gotten out of work. 9 hour shifts are always intense and I get a little wound up after not having my woman at the end of my fingertips. My phone was dead, the night before we both collapsed after an amazing session between the two of us and I neglected juicing up my phone. I wanted to announce me coming home but I had hoped she was aware when I would be coming home. I was horny, my cock was rock hard and I wanted to slam her tight pussy. God it's so good to be free.

I make my way home and get to the front door. I open it quietly wanting to catch her off guard and get her with her defenses down. I creep in and slowly remove my shoes and walk towards the bedroom. I hear someone behind the door.

I put my eye to the crack and see my girl smoking hot as always. She's bending over the bed with those fishnets she bought. It looks as if she is thinking. I peer over and I see Paige handcuffed to the chair. She's naked, ripe for the taking. My girl stands up straight. Looks over to Paige strapped to that chair and wanting anything inside of her, like some bitch in heat. What was my girl going to do? My cock twitched in anticipation. She walks over to Paige and looks straight at her cunt. We've made sure to keep it trimmed since our first night.

She puts her foot on Paige's pussy and quietly asks, "You're acting like a pussy and cock deprived whore."

I had seen this side of her before. In control and dominating, she doesn't show it a lot but when she did... There was no remorse until she got her fill.

She applied more pressure to Paige's cunt. She was squirming in the chair for a chance to be let loose. "Are you? Or are you not?!" A quick slap to the side of the red heads cheek leaving a red mark that will sting.

"Yes, Master." she says between gasps.

"God I hope you do a better job at getting my clit hard, my man is about to come home and if he finds my toy isn't fulfilling it's intended use... how upset will he be?" That's right, this woman was my girl's toy. She was warming herself up for me.

I wanted to punch the wall with how much I wanted to bend her over and have my way with her. "Very upset Master, please let me please you." Uhoh, now she went and did it.

"You want to please me? How do you purpose you do that?" She says with a forceful push with her foot against Paige's sloppy wet pussy.

"I want to please your mound with my mouth."

As enticing as an offer as it was, because even my woman had to pause for a bit I knew she had already done damage. "So you want to lick my pussy? Suck my clit? Is that it?" Paige nods. You probably could have heard the slap from outside the hall. Full palm to Paige's pure white tit. If you couldn't hear the slap you definitely could hear Paige's scream.

God I was so horny. I wanted so bad to fuck my woman while torturing that little slut Paige for trying to tell her what to do. "Shut up, MY Master will be home any minute." I knew that was my queue to bow out before I was discovered. Tonight was going to be a good night.

I knock on the door and wait. I know what's going on behind those walls but I'll play dumb for right now. She opens the door in her bath robe. Her hair is wet, a clever ruse to try to misdirect me. Clever girl... "Welcome home, Master." She coos.

"God is it good to be home." I put my shoes down and go to give my woman a welcome home hug. "How was your day honey? Do anything fun?"

She shifts side by side I can tell, she's nervous yet excited. "Not yet...now that you're here though I think tonight is going to be more fun."

I pretend to be surprised, "Oh? What did you have in mind?"

She leans in and whispers, "Paige is in the other room." and with that, she walks towards the bedroom. She is such a tease. I follow her into our chambers to see Paige right where I saw her last only with what appear to be my woman's panties stuffed into her mouth.

I pause as she spins around to face me. I look at her and say, "Wow...you've been busy."

She smiles, "Thank you honey, but to be honest she has been incredibly boring."

I put my bag down and suck my teeth, "Such a naughty girl, Paige, time to be puni-"

My girl pipes up, "Actually I was wondering if... I could handle the punishment."

I look at her with anger but soon realize through both the resolve in her eyes and what she had already begun. She wanted this. "Fine." I sit down on the arm chair in the corner and watch.

"Did you hear that Paige? I get to punish you!" She walks over with a little pep in her step to her dresser and removes her fishnets. What could she be planning?

She tosses nets to the side and pulls out... A new toy. A strap on. She fastens it on her hips and starts spanking herself. She's going to fuck Paige. She makes her way over and removes her bindings. "So, you still want to be a cock and cunt deprived whore?!" She grabs Paige's hair and whips her over to the bed. "I'm going to fuck you raw."

She bends her over and slides the plastic cock in her. Yum, I think to myself. My woman looks like an animal, possessed by a sex spirit. Their thighs are smashing against each other and all I can hear is Paige's screams of pure ecstasy and my woman saying loudly, "Yeah take that cock. My cock you fucking bitch." In-between sentences she has her tongue stuck out.

I can't stand it I get up, whip out my cock, and sandwich my woman in the middle. Her fucking Paige, while getting fucked by me. She picks up speed as do I.

I manage to catch a glimpse of Paige, her eyes are completely rolled back and she is drooling. I can feel it I'm about to blow my load I grab my woman's hair and announce I'm cumming. My woman screams in pleasure and claws at Paige's back leaving red streaks. I blow my load into my girl's tight cunt. We fall over, stamina drained. I kiss my girl on the lips and whisper into her ear, "Good job hun."