Poor Simon Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

I backed away incredulously. How could anyone be that cruel? Dirk let out a painful moan and bared his teeth, breathing heavily. He hadn't been about to come, but if that sweet erection went limp by itself he would have a good pair of blue balls very soon.

I flushed when they both looked at my confused face. Dirk looked resigned, and Kasha looked annoyed. I looked down and crawled away.

---

It was hard to think when the sun baked me, but I did. Not a single master or mistress was as nice to their charge as my Master was to me. I thought about Master Paul lashing Matthew and calling him 'chub', and I thought about Nani's swollen eyes when Mistress Janice called her a bitch. I remembered the conversation about the nameless French girl who had been tortured to insanity and 'put down' like a dog with rabies, and about her Mistress, who had been killed.

Predictably, I had a good little cry while I lay there tanning. Master had never withheld an orgasm from me. He rarely whipped me, and when he had been forced to he had nursed my wounds and given me pills for the pain. He gave me naps when I was tired, and he let me sleep on his bed. I had gotten so used to his privileged treatment that I had to look at others to see how lucky I was.

The chime went off, so I turned onto my back and the sun roasted me. My skin was greased with lotion, and other then a little peeling I was beginning a smooth pretty tan. I loved this sensation, but every hour my reflection grew a little stranger.

---

It was at dinner that I found out that both Skyla and Nani had also been sold at the auction. We were at the table with Master Paul and Matthew, Gynesh and Carina, and Aleksandr, who did not yet have a new Fish.

Carina looked tired, but more or less content. Matthew was a mess. He was breathing in quiet breathy sobs, and his eyelids were tinged lavender with exhaustion. His muscles trembled and he was naked except for a bright red jock strap. I could see swollen red marks all over his soft little breasts, and his belly and thighs were still red and swollen, feathered with red lash marks. In twelve hours he had gone from that sweet shy boy to this sobbing quivering breakdown. The wiry hairs on his chest and under his arms were gone, and so were the dark tangles that should have been protruding from the sides of the red pouch.

I ached for him, Paul was a bastard. I looked down at my meal. A piece of lean white fish, raw mixed vegetables, and a small dollop of plain yogurt. His meal was the same, with a piece of fish half the size of mine and no yogurt. He was eating slowly, crying as he nudged pieces of cold broccoli into his mouth. I looked up to see if Paul was looking down at his Fish, and he wasn't.

I tore off a flaky chunk of the fish and tossed it over. I was hungry, but poor Matthew was miserable, and this was all I could think of. Matthew looked at me and gave me a watery smile, mouthing 'Thank you' before lowering his head again. Master saw it happen, and he looked at me sharply. I gave him a pleading glance and put my face down to my plate.

He didn't raise the issue.

---

When we went back to the room, Master Anthony was quiet and retrospective. He didn't say a word. We brushed our teeth and used the facilities in the bathroom. Then he unclipped my leash and opened the cage door. I crawled in.

He seemed to wake up a little. "You go to sleep, I need to go do some business."

Then he left the room, absentmindedly forgetting to turn off the lights.

It's safe to say that I only dozed. It was fairly early in the night, only 9:12. Yesterday I had gone to my cage at 9:54, and the day before that it had been sometime after ten. So I dozed. I woke up when the door opened, but I saw Master in the doorway, talking with Axel, so I pretended to be asleep.

I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this. Axel leaned in close, giggling drunkenly. I could see the swollen red mark on his neck.

"Thanks Tony; tonight was great." Then he leaned in and kissed Master Anthony. After a moment, Master Anthony wrapped his arm around Axel's thin shoulders and deepened the kiss.

The kiss could have only lasted ten seconds or so, but for me it was an age. I watched with eyes that were quickly blurring with tears, and my hands clenched into tight little fists. I suddenly felt like I would throw up, and it took all of my strength to beat back that urge.

Master closed the door after murmuring something unintelligible. I ducked my head under the blanket and tried to control my shaking body. Even as the lights turned of and I could hear Master undressing, even as I shut my eyes so tight it hurt, I could see them on the backs of my eyelids, kissing. I could see Master's hand slyly cupping the curve of Axel's buttock and Axel giving his crotch a squeeze.

Then my mind tortured me by wandering into the realms of imagination. I saw Axel on his knees, hungrily sucking Master Anthony's cock, I saw Master's lean hips pistoning into Axel's white ass. I saw them resting, sweaty and exhausted in a bed, snuggling talking quietly, Axel spooned in Master Anthony's strong arms.

I bit the fleshy part of my forearm to muffle my wounded sobs. How could I have ever thought that he liked me? How could I ever have been so STUPID?

I waited until I could hear Master's quiet snores before I dared to cry harder. This time I cried not just with grief and fear, but also with hatred and jealousy. I hated my 'Uncle' for kidnapping me. I hated the drunk driver who had killed my parents and walked away with nothing but a scratch on his forehead. I hated the Fishers, and I hated Mr. Grey, and I hated the Doctor and Hanson. I hated Axel for sleeping with my Master, and I hated all of the Masters, for abusing their Fish.

Most of all, I hated myself. I hated myself for being so stupid and naïve and for doing every single thing that these people told me to do, and liking it.

I cried until I was all out of hate and I just felt empty. My sore stomach spasmed with the occasional hiccupping sob as I tried to close my gritty eyes and sleep.

But it would be a long time before I would find release.

*Thank you for staying with me, please comment and send me feedback!

I thought that it would be kinda egotistical to advertise one of my stories at the end of this one, but then I realized that I didn't care if it seemed douchy or egotistical. ^_^

So if you liked this story series, then please check out my other submission, 'The Bottom Tier'.

Thank you!*

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers
12