POP!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers

"Yeah. That and it fucking turns me on something fierce to see these bitches transformed. We can be your assistants." The blonde added as she began to fondle the cop's tits.

Peter hand to think for a moment. He wasn't sure he could trust them, but on the other hand he was feeling like a villain. And a real super villain needed henchwomen...

"Okay, here. Each of you take one of these pills. It will protect you from the bubbles. I am already immune so don't get any ideas. You can call me Mr. Bubbles or boss. What do I call you?" Peter said as Rebecca moaned and shoved hard back into him.

"You can call me Trixie, and she is Dixie." The Blonde said with a grin as she popped her pip. The brunette did the same with a grin.

Peter came hard in Rebecca's cunt and pulled out. "Lick me clean bitch. And your name from now on is Sapphire. Got it?"

"Yeppers! Sapphire understands!" the ex-cop licked him clean and then put on the blue sequined tube dress and match blue heels. Trixie did a quick slut makeup job while Dixie helped him sweep the substation and make sure everything was swept and wiped down.

Peter led the ditzy blonde out the door to a waiting car and they all got in. A short drive later Peter got out and handed over the new hooker to Frankie.

"Damn, you do fine work. Here you go $50,000 cash. I was wondering if you might be up for another job?"

Peter smiled and snapped his fingers. Trixie and Dixie, wearing matching metallic silver halter tops and micro-skirts, with matching leg wraps and 5 inch heels both strutted out of the car and took an arm each. Trixie slipped her hand down to his crotch and began to rub while Dixie began to nibble his ear.

"Certainly, let's talk. And call me Mr. Bubbles."

THE END?

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers