Popcorn

Story Info
Lesbian group sex in a big tub of popcorn. Pass the butter!
839 words
3.32
25.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie has the craziest fantasies, and somehow he always manages to draw me into them.

On the way home from the excruciating party at my office, my crazy boyfriend started teasing me about how affectionate I am with two of my co-workers. I'd never really thought about it, but Sharmini and I always have our arms around each others' waists, and Dulce-Maria can't get through an entire conversation without petting my arm or my belly. I guess Eddie's right; we're an affectionate bunch.

"It's more than just affectionate," Eddie disputed in the car as we drove home from my office. "They want you!"

"They do not!" I scoffed, chuckling at the thought. "You're such an idiot, sweety."

That's when my mind started to wander. Sure, I'd noticed they're attractive girls, but I'd never considered how sexy they really are. Sharmini is shorter than I am, with plump cheeks, long wavy hair, and luscious curves. Dulce-Maria is taller-than-tall in the stiletto pumps she always wears, and her hair is jet black like Sharmini's, but always expertly coiffed. "Fashionista" describes her to a T.

"What did you say you were you craving at the party?" Eddie asked, interrupting my reverie. I smirked. "To eat, I mean. Remember what you said?"

Popcorn. That's what I'd been craving. He'd poured me a glass of red wine, and there's something about a nice merlot that makes me desperate for popcorn.

"A whole tub of it," Eddie continued. "And the whole time I watched you chatting with your girlfriends, all I could imagine was you, Sharmini, and Dulce-Maria in a great big hot tub full of popcorn."

I laughed my ass off at the idea of a hot tub full of anything right in the middle of my office, but the more I processed Eddie's insane conception, the hotter it got me. I imagined booting all of our coworkers out and starting a party of our own. We would giggle at first, the three of us, like this was the silliest thing we'd ever done.

Dulce-Maria would strip off her designer dress and what would be underneath? Lovely, lacy lingerie, of course. Her gorgeous tits would flow out overtop her firm designer bra, and the line of her legs and her ass would be undeniably feminine in those high-heeled shoes.

Sharmini would tear off her special-occasion sari, and underneath she'd be completely nude. Her bare breasts would bounce as she tossed the sari over her shoulder and begin her seductive approach. Those cinnamon fingers would unzip my little red dress, letting it fall to the floor, and I'd step out of it with my wine glass still in hand.

Releasing the clasp on my bra and shifting out of my panties, I would laugh as I climbed into the huge tub of warm, freshly-popped corn. I'd sink down into it, with Sharmini at my side, and we'd splash each other. I'd still be digging popcorn out of my red wine as Dulce-Maria came over with a gravy boat full of liquid butter. I'd shoot her one of those looks that says, "You wouldn't dare!" but she would do it anyway, pouring the melted butter all down my chest.

With a risqué giggle, Sharmini would smooth the butter all down my chest, rubbing it into my breasts and my belly. When she splashed me again, the light-as-air popcorn would stick to my breasts and all down my front. Dulce-Maria would toss off her heels and sink into the tub to sprinkle me with salt before the two of them bowed their heads and started eating.

Dulce-Maria would work her way up my belly, lifting each piece of popcorn off me with the tip of her tongue. Sharmini would shoot straight for my breasts, devouring the popcorn first and my flesh second. She'd lick the salt from my skin and suck the butter from my nipples while Dulce-Maria ran her tongue up my neck. I'd close my eyes and she'd kiss me with those fiery red lips.

Amidst the passion of that kiss, Dulce-Maria would reach down between my thighs. She'd find my pussy with her fingers while Sharmini sucked away at my tits, pausing every so often to snack on the popcorn sticking to my buttery flesh. I would melt into their arms as Dulce-Maria pierced my slit with her long fingers, coating my clit in pussy juice. She'd rub me in quick, frenzied motions while she and Sharmini planted hot kisses along my neck. The faster she stroked me, the louder I'd get, until I was crying out in the ecstasy of the moment.

As I panted, trying desperately to catch my breath, my girlfriends would blow cool air across my sizzling skin. When I came back down to earth, we'd pour ourselves another glass of wine and snack on popcorn while we giggled about the crazy thing we'd just done.

"What are you thinking about?" Eddie asked me as we pulled into the front drive.

I just smirked at him and shrugged. "Popcorn."