Popcorn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,185 Followers

Mary had known the two couples for a while. "Yeah."

"Did they...did you saw where they were going?"

"No."

"Ah shit," he gasped before taking out his phone and calling Robin.

A few minutes later he pulled up into Robin's driveway and saw her in the doorway waiting for him. He quickly moved inside and closed the door behind him.

"Do you think they went to a motel?" Robin asked.

"Maybe, I don't know," Carl answered. "Have you tried to call Mark's phone?"

"Yeah but now it says he is away. What do we do?"

"Well, they are either in bed right now or driving around trying to make us worry about them."

"That's bullshit," Robin said angrily. "We didn't do anything more than what we did in front of each other. We both told them and they don't have the right to..to get even."

He looked at his watch. "They've been at whatever they've been doing for two hours." He too was getting upset. "Where are you going?" he asked seeing her walking away.

"Getting me a glass of wine," she said. "Want something to drink?"

"Sure," he answered. After pulling out a bottle of wine and a fifth of vodka they headed down to the basement. "Why are we going down here?"

"It's more private," she grinned. They moved to the largest sofa and poured their glasses full of booze. "To us," Robin said picking up the glass and chugging it down completely. He did the same and when she put her glass on the floor next to the sofa so did he. "What now?" He was letting her call the shots this time.

"I think you know," she said before pulling off her sweater. He quickly matched her item by item until they were both naked. He looked at her full rack and moist pussy mound. "Robin..."

"Shhhh...no more talking." For the next twenty minutes they touched, played, probed and kissed until his mouth moved down over her stomach and into her opened sex. "OHHH," she moaned feeling his tongue part her inner lips and hunt until they found her need. He was not as good at cunt licking as Mark but it didn't matter.

*

A few blocks away Cassie's mouth brought Mark's libido up to the summit before moving back to let him cool down. '"You're killing me," he groaned.

"Do you want me to stop?" she laughed. Her fingers were milking his balls and periodically fingering his rear hole.

"NO...NEVER!" He moaned. "Please!"

Cassie licked some more and then moved her body up onto his again. Their eyes locked as she reached under her moist pussy and aimed his cannon upward.

*

On the sofa in the basement Robin was under Carl with her legs completely wrapped around his hips. His cock rubbed up and down her spread lips until the tip lodged at the entrance to her moist and sweet heaven. Their eyes opened as they decided if they wanted to take the next step.

*

The end of chapter two.

Ending note: Now that was mean. But, I want to hear from you if you want them to stay at the soft swing level or to go for it. Hopefully your feedback will convince me that I need to spend more time writing. If you want to find my other stories quicker you can put me down as a favorite writer below. Take care...love ya..Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,185 Followers
12