Popcorn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"Me too," Robin said moving her fingers faster and faster until Cassie climaxed.

"OHHHHH!" Cassie had to hold onto Robin's shoulders because her legs were too weak.

They both came for the second time but this one was special. Special meant that they had another way to achieve satisfaction if the men pooped out.

"Whew, that was amazing," Robin giggled while they dried off and pulled on terrycloth robes. "Do you think the boys will be too tired to do it again?"

"I'm sure they are both hard while imagining their wives naked in the shower together touching and kissing." They walked barefoot back to the basement and grinned when the two husbands sat up. "Did you miss us?" Cassie asked noticing the guys had put their boxers back on.

"Yes," Carl grinned as he patted the empty seat next to him on the sofa for his wife to sit. The girls sat next to their husbands and moved together to kiss.

After a minute of deep wet kissing they broke apart. "What did you two do in the shower?" Mark asked Robin loud enough for all of them to hear him.

"Nothing much," Robin lied. "I washed Cassie all over and she did the same to me."

"Some places took longer than others," Cassie giggled. She saw Carl's cock growing and reached down to help it. On the other sofa Robin did the same to Mark until they were both hard and ready again.

Mark untied Robin's robe but she stopped him when he tried to push her back. "Cassie and I want to have a threesome."

"A threesome," Mark repeated. "But there are four of us."

"We want to take turns. First it's Carl and you pleasuring Cassie." They froze as Cassie stood up and removed her robe. Now naked she moved onto the mattresses and lay onto her back with her arms and legs spread outward.

"Well?" Robin asked the two men who weren't moving.

"Oh," Mark grinned. He moved down onto his hands and knees and suckled on Cassie's right nipple. A few moments later Carl sucked on the other nipple.

Robin sat back rubbing her pleasure button as the two men kissed, sucked and touched every inch of Cassie's body. She saw the tangled mess of naked body parts and smiled. Just a short time ago she remembered sitting on the sofa next to Mark eating popcorn. Things had progressed to a point where they all wanted more and more. It also progressed to the point where they all were thinking about whom else they could get to join their popcorn club.

Cassie straddled Mark's hips and lowered her sore pussy down his shaft. She was still wet from the touching with Robin in the shower and from all the play with the guys at the same time. As his cock pushed all the way in she felt Carl pushing her body forward until she was lying face down on Mark.

"OH GOD!" She moaned when she felt her husband's cock sliding between her buttocks up to her rear hole. "Carl...what are you....?"

"Don't worry baby I have it all greased up for your ass." They had fantasized about having a double penetration before but now it was real.

"Please go slow," she begged slowing down her fucking movements with Mark until Carl was inside her ass. "OH GOD I'M SO FULL...." She peeked at Robin and managed to grin.

After the DP with Cassie the men were spent. Robin helped her clean the cum from her pussy and ass. The four actually watched the movie Zebra Lounge that involved spouse swapping. The ending was kind of scary but they knew they would not end up like the movie did. After seeing Carl and Cassie out Mark and Robin walked back into the house. "Well, what now?" Robin asked.

"I was wondering if our new neighbors Paul and Donna like movies," Mark grinned.

"Let's hope that Donna likes popcorn," Robin said as they turned off the lights and headed upstairs.

The End

Ending note: It was Popcorn that started it all. So the next time you are out with your married friends move around when you split the bucket of popcorn. You might be surprised what comes up. Sorry it took me so long to finish this story. Don't forget to vote and thanks again for making me one of your favorite authors. Love ya...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers
12