Popping Pixie

Story Info
A sweet young lady answers an ad that will change her life.
958 words
3.05
27.2k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had placed the ad in an underground paper as a joke. "LADIES: Get your butthole cherry popped, cheap and very, VERY painfully." I didn't expect any response at all, but, to my surprise, I got an inquiry from a girl who called herself Pixie.

"I just want you to know," she told me, when we got around to talking, "that I plan to save my maidenhead for marriage, but, still, I have this urge to be abused. And I mean badly abused."

"You've come to the right place," I assured her.

I explained to her that, besides bringing the required $200 fee, she would need to reserve and pay for the end room and the room next to it at a motel I had picked out. I told her the reason why she needed to pay for two rooms was that, I was going to pop her butthole cherry in the end room, but we needed to have the room next to it vacant to buffer the sound of her screaming and sobbing. I didn't mention I was going to take the extra precaution of using a ball gag on her.

"So what do I get for my $200?" she asked me.

"You get your first ass-fucking, hard, fast and deep, with a monster 9" by 2" dildo, and that's it. Of course, if you really want to be badly abused, you can opt for the $500 deluxe package, but it's very intense."

"That's the one I want!" she chimed in. "Are five hundreds okay?"

When I knocked on the motel room door, Pixie sprang to it and eagerly pulled it open. She was slim and petite, about 5 feet four, with her blonde hair done in a ponytail. That just scratched the surface in terms of describing her. She was jaw-droppingly gorgeous, and, with her freckles and the braces on her teeth, I had to make her show her driver's license to prove she was over 18. She was, but just barely.

Pixie was dressed in a tank-top with jeans shorts and a nice, shiny pair of stack-heeled boots. I cast an eye on those thick, hard five-inch heels and thought to myself, "Someday those heels will be stomping my asshole without mercy, 'til the blood runs freely down my thighs." But that was for another day. First things first, I figured.

"We can have a safe word," I let her know, "but, if you use it, that's the end of the session, and you don't get any of your money back. If you want all of your money's worth, you'll do everything I say, got it?"

"Yes, Master," she replied as she handed over the five-hundred.

"Good, now strip."

When she had taken all her clothes off, I got a chance to admire her cute, perky tits and see that, by the trimmed hair she had left around her pussy that she was a true blonde. At my order, she got down on her hands and knees and stuck her butt out. One look at her petite little ass and tight little asterisk of a hole made me wonder if I shouldn't check her ID again.

I stuck my index finger into my mouth to lubricate it a bit, then slid it up her asshole. "First, a little foreplay," I said. We spent the next half hour passionately making out, while my finger explored what lay behind the asterisk. I could tell that she had obeyed my instructions not to have a bowel movement that morning.

"Let's find something even more fun for that sweet tongue of yours," I suggested as I began peeling off my clothes. Once I was naked, I went over to her and stuck my asshole in her face. "Lick," I commanded her.

"EW!" she shouted as she turned her face away, "I don't do that kind of stuff."

"You do now," I pointed out to her as I pushed the back of her head to place her mouth on my asshole. "You know what happens if you decide to stop, right?"

Tears fell from her eyes. "Dear God!" she sobbed. Then she tentatively put the tip of her tongue on my dirty, slimy, distended asshole. She started in with a few tentative licks and kisses.

"Come on, show me you love it!" I ordered her. With that, Pixie's licks became longer, more generous and a lot more frequent. After she paused to plant three baby kisses on it, she gave me a thrill by sticking her long, lovely tongue as far up my asshole as she could get it.

I enjoyed another minute of her licking, kissing and tonguing my asshole, then told her. "I'm tired of crouching. I'm going to get comfortable." With that, I climbed onto the bed and stuck my asshole out even farther. Pixie was right there in a flash, picking up where she left off, with even more wild abandon, if that could be possible. A couple of times, while she was French-kissing my asshole, I farted, long and nasty, right into her mouth. It did not slow her down one bit. In fact, after the second one, it inflamed her passion even more. I let her have a good, long taste of my asshole, up there on the bed—maybe about twenty minutes worth. When she finally stopped, there was a faint brown ring around her mouth. I had a chuckle when I thought about her future husband kissing the bride at their wedding.

I could have asked her for a blowjob, but I had other plans for my jizz. Despite her emphatic wish to (technically) remain a virgin throughout this romp, I wanted to see if I could knock her up.

—To be continued...