PopStars Ch. 1

Story Info
How were the girls from Hear' Say really chosen?
778 words
3.11
44.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kym walked into Nigel's office and sat down. Nigel had a hard face covering his lustful looks. He sat back in his chair and looked at Kym.

"The Judges and I, have decided that you aren't good enough for this band. We therefore are letting you go." Nigel grinned slightly at the look on Kym's face.

"What did I do wrong" said Kym in a whimpering voice before starting to cry. "I thought I was fine, I didn't screw up."

"We just think you're not the right stuff for the band we want to make." Nigel smiled when he knew Kym couldn't see him. "Maybe some other band would suit you better." Kym fell to her knees.

"Please Nigel, I banked everything on this, I quit my job, and my kids are gonna go hungry. Please, I'll do anything." Nigel say the opportunity and took it.

"Anything?" he said with a sly look on his face. Kym looked up and wiped the tears from her face.

"Ye..Yes" she stuttered, thinking that he may have cruel intentions behind giving her a little chance of hope.

"OK Kym, I'll let you stay on, under one condition. You become my sex slave!" he grinned from ear to ear.

"What?" she screamed, "You gotta be kidding me, no-way." She couldn't believe he had said that.

"Fine, of you go home then to your poor family baby, and I'll make a ton of this band, and probably shag them all anyway!" he stood up and picked her up by the arm. "Goodbye!"

"Stop, owww, you're hurting me, stop it." Kym yelled as she was dragged across the floor. "Okay, I'll do it, I'll do it." she shouted with one last breath. Nigel stopped, picked her up and walked her back to his surprisingly empty desk.

"To start with, I want you to lay on there, and take your trousers and thong off, then start masturbating." She did as she was told, unzipping her fly and pulling the trousers to her ankles, closely followed by her thong. Her pussy was glorious to Nigel, he had had sex with some of the younger wannabes, this was the first mature one though.

Kym slipped her fingers inside her pussy and rhythmically pumped away at herself. She was already wet from the suggestion of being Nigel's sex slave. She moaned as the movements flicked her clit in painful, yet stimulating hits. She started to get close to exploding in ecstasy when Nigel stopped her.

"Take off you top and Bra, and use your hands to feel your breasts." he said and unzipped his own fly. Kym took off her Bra to let two lovely breasts bounce into its right place, then she lay down again and they shrank into her a bit. Nigel placed his cock at the entrance to her honey pot, and let his bee smell and taste the goods. Then her lunge inwards with such force it made Kym, who is no way a virgin, scream in pain. The cock was only eight inches, but the impression would last a lot longer. He fucked her with so much force, she almost took off when reaching orgasm.

"Holy Shit!!!" she screamed as her orgasm reached its peak, then finally subsided.

"If only you could sing as good as you fuck Kym, you wouldn't need this shitty band." Nigel snared at Kym.

"Fuck you!" she said, with which Nigel started to laugh.

"Good girl, put your clothes back on and I'll set you your next task." She replaced all her clothing, and sat the other side of the desk to Nigel. He wrote down a list of Names and handed them to her. "These are the people you are going to seduce, while I film you from wherever is easiest. You can use my house, your house, my office, just as long as you tell me before doing it" Kym couldn't believe this, they were all female. She had never had Lesbian sex before, but had kissed a few women in her time.

"How will I know who they are?" she asked looking at Nigel.

"You'll have to find out, off your own back." he said and smirked. "Once you done the whole list, its over, finished."

"And the tapes?" she asked, knowing what could happen if they got out when she became famous." Nigel smiled.

"Personal use only baby, now you can go." he sat back. "Who is first on this list?" he added.

"Ummmm, some girl called Suzanne?" she said, not knowing who she was.

"Ahhhh, that will be a hard task. Have fun" he said. Kym walked out and slammed the door.

TBC...