Porky Pig Ch. 01

Story Info
Chunky girl get dominated by even chunkier college roommate.
4k words
4.41
62.1k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy. This chapter actually fits several categories and in subsequent chapters may bounce around.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, girl on girl, oral, anal, ass to mouth or sex in general please do not go any further.

*****

She hated her nickname Porky Pig she always had.

When virgin Abby graduated from high school, she wanted to leave her despised nickname and the kids who terrorized her back in her small hometown. That's why she decided to go to college two states over and picked one of the lesser known ones just to make sure she never ran into any of her previous classmates.

Her first six months in college for the 18-year-old were blissful as she made new friends and adjusted to dorm living. Her roommate Jessica was like herself a little overweight, well okay maybe a lot, but she didn't let it slow down her dating. In fact, she regularly bragged about her sex life and the guys she fucked. Abby resisted all of Jessica's attempts at double dating even when she assured Abby she would get laid. Jessica didn't know that Abby was still a virgin.

Jessica said guys loved a little meat on a woman and loved to see her ass wiggle when they were fucking her from behind. It didn't hurt that Jessica had no limits either and let guys fuck her in all her openings. Word soon spread that she was a freshman slut who was accessible, energetic and accommodating.

Many times Jessica would come back to their dorm and give Abby a blow by blow description of her recent sexual episode. Abby couldn't believe some of the dirty things Jessica did and suspected her roommate just had a very vivid imagination and was making some of it up.

It was late, almost midnight when Jessica burst into their room and turned on the desk lamp.

"Oh fuck Abby," moaned Jessica as she collapsed on her single bed giving the frame a good test, "I got worked over tonight!"

Abby had been asleep for some time, and the noise of Jessica coming in as well as turning on her desk lamp made it impossible to stay asleep. From experience, Abby knew it didn't matter how many times she told Jessica she wasn't interested in hearing her tales she said them anyway.

"I think I am in love!" said Jessica as she hugged her over-sized breasts encased in her white sweater, "Brad may be the one!"

"Oh Jessica," said Abby tiredly, "that's what you said about Ryan or Randy from last week."

Jessica pulled her loose plaid skirt up to reveal extra, extra, large white lacy panties. For such a large girl she was very flexible, Abby watched as she spread her legs wide and reached into her panties. She could see Jessica's fingers disappear into her pussy as she played with herself.

"Look!" said Jessica all excited as she pulled her hand from her panties, "I found some of Brad's cum still in me!"

Abby groaned as she watched Jessica lick her fingers in what seemed like the grossest thing ever.

"Eww!" said Abby, "I didn't need to see that!"

"Hmm good!" said Jessica as her hand returned to her pussy looking for more. "You know I think you would like it."

"Never!" said Abby with a turned up nose, "You're such a slut."

"Abby," said Jessica with an angry face, "I told you I hate that name."

"Well," said Abby defensively, "you are a slut, and you just proved it."

Even though Abby was a large girl, Jessica easily outweighed her by at least fifty pounds and several more belly rolls.

Jessica had been enjoying her moment until Abby called her a slut for the hundredth time. For the past six months, Jessica had asked her not to call her a slut and tonight was the last straw; she was going to make Abby pay for not heeding her warnings.

Jessica stood up beside her bed and casually stripped off all her clothes as she fixed a stare at Abby. The skirt hit the floor first followed by the white sweater. She loomed over Abby as she undid her custom-made 40GG white lace bra and dropped it on the floor then shimmed out of her matching panties.

Standing naked in front of Abby she pulled the bed covers back to reveal Abby was bare on top and only had pale blue panties on.

"Hey!" yelled Abby as she tried to shield her body, "cut it out!"

"I warned you!" shouted Jessica as she boiled over, "you caused this!"

Abby didn't understand what Jessica meant until she jumped on the bed trapping her arms under Jessica's generous thighs. Jessica's swollen pussy was right on top of Abby's breasts, and Abby saw some more of Brad's cum shoot out. It was thick and creamy looking as it rolled down the side of one of her breasts to rest in between both of them. Abby squirmed and tried to buck Jessica off but it was no use, Jessica's almost three hundred pounds wouldn't be moved.

"Please Jessica," groaned Abby under the enormous weight, "I'm sorry, just get off me!"

"No!" yelled Jessica, "No more name calling how would you like it if I called you names?"

Jessica saw Abby's face change when she said that and she felt Abby's whole body go limp. Tears started to weep from Abby's eyes as they landed on her pillow. It dawned on Jessica that Abby had suffered name calling too.

"What did the kids call you?" asked Jessica.

"I'm sorry," Abby said, "I won't do it again."

Jessica saw one of Abby's nipples poking out between her legs, and she pinched it.

"Ow, ow!"

"What did they call you!" said Jessica as she pinched even firmer.

"Porky Pig okay!" said Abby with dead eyes, "Now will you get off me?"

"Well Porky Pig you should have listened to me!" said Jessica, "I am going to tell the whole school your nickname, and by tomorrow night everyone will know."

"No, please!" begged Abby, "I promise I won't call you a slut anymore and I will listen to all your stories."

"Stories?" said Jessica, "do you think the cum in my cunt is a story? Maybe you should taste my stories from now on? What do you think of that!"

"What?" she said not sure what Jessica meant until she dragged up the free cum lying between her breasts with her finger.

"Open up," said Jessica, "taste Brad's cum."

"NO!" Abby screamed.

"You should have listened to me Porky Pig," said a pissed off Jessica, "now open your mouth or else."

Abby clamped her mouth shut and shook her head from side to side.

"Last chance Porky Pig," said Jessica, "either you suck the cum off my finger, or you suck it out of my cunt. Your choice."

Abby's eyes flew open wide at that, "You wouldn't!" she said. Abby could see Jessica was serious. "Okay wait, I'll do it."

Jessica waited until Abby opened her mouth and then pushed her cum covered finger in deep. "Suck it clean Porky," said Jessica, "just like a good little piggy would."

Abby had never tasted cum before, and even the idea was making her gag. She sucked Jessica's finger clean but couldn't swallow the wad of cum. She didn't even know what Brad looked like and she had just tasted him.

"Open your mouth," Jessica said as she pulled her finger out and examined it. She could see Brad's cum on the top of Abby's tongue. "Swallow it," she said, "Now!"

Abby swallowed the cum and almost brought it right back up. Her lungs hurt from Jessica's weight on her and she was starting to get light headed.

"Open," Jessica said again as she surveyed the inside of Abby's mouth. "So, did you like it?"

Abby was scared to say no to Jessica. "Yes, it tasted good." she lied.

"Good," said Jessica, "because you get to suck the rest out of my cunt. That's your punishment for calling me a slut and if you don't want me to tell everyone your real name."

"Please Jessica," begged Abby, "don't make me do that I promise I will be good."

Jessica scooted her fat ass forward, as her waxed pussy pressed against Abby's chin, mouth, and nose. Jessica sat on Abby's face knowing her fat cunt was cutting off her air supply. She could hear Abby's grunts and groans as her body thrashed. She counted to twenty and pulled back.

"Are you ready to suck my cunt Porky Pig?" Jessica asked as she looked down at Abby, "or should I sit on you again?"

Abby drew in large gulps of air trying to replenish her lungs. She had never been so humiliated and scared at the same time. Jessica was too tough for her, and even if she wanted to, there was no way she could win a fight.

"No more," pleaded Abby, "I will do it."

"Do what?" teased Jessica.

"I will suck you."

"That's not what I said," said Jessica, "maybe once I sit on you again you will remember."

"Please no," begged Abby, "I will suck Brad's cum out of your cunt."

"Fucking right!" said Jessica, "tonight and every night when I come home you will suck the cum out of my cunt. Do you have a problem with that Porky Pig?"

Abby knew Jessica had won, and she would do what she asked. "No Jessica, I don't have a problem with that."

"Good now snort while you suck my cunt, like the pig you are."

Jessica lowered her cunt back to Abby's mouth just enough to get pleasure and still let Abby breath. She could feel Abby's tongue on her as she licked and sucked on her pussy. Brad had cum so much that she was sure there was still more inside her.

"Suck harder!" said Jessica sadistically, "and snort louder!"

Abby was humiliated to the lowest point in her life. Not only was she Porky Pig again but she was forced to make a sound like a pig too. She tried to please Jessica and could taste Brad still on her tongue. This time it wasn't so bad as she knew what to expect but when a big glob hit the back of her throat, she gagged hard.

"Ah," said Jessica, "I see you found some more of Brad's sweet nectar. Make sure you don't waste it, and he is going to be so pleased when I tell him about you tomorrow."

Abby's life just crashed even lower with those words, and she stopped sucking. If Jessica told everyone about this, she wouldn't be able to attend classes without wondering who knew.

"Why did you stop?" asked Jessica as she pulled her pussy from Abby, "Keep sucking."

"Please, Jessica can we talk?"

"Talk about what? That you're Porky Pig and you snort while you suck the cum of a guy you never met out of my cunt?" said a mad Jessica, "Or maybe I will tell everyone tomorrow you have been doing this all year long. How you wait up for me and can't wait for me to get back every night and how eager you are to suck my cunt and eat the cum out of it? Sure we can talk."

"Please Jessica I'm sorry," said a beaten Abby, "don't say those mean things about me."

"I warned you!" said Jessica, "now it's too late, by this time tomorrow everyone will know you're my little Porky Pig and suck my cunt dry every night."

"I will," whispered Abby.

"You will what?" said Jessica.

"I will suck your cunt dry every night," said a defeated Abby, "just don't tell everyone I'm Porky Pig and I snort for you."

Jessica had never had such power in her hands before, and it thrilled her. Abby had been such a 'goody-goody' all year and looked down on her for having sex with so many guys. Now the last laugh was going to be on her as well as her cum filled cunt.

"I am going to give you one chance," said Jessica, "if you don't do what I say every time then it goes public. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No," said a dejected Abby, "just don't say anything."

Jessica shifted her body back until Abby's breasts were evident. They were not as big as hers, but they were still huge. Abby's nipples were soft and surrounded by large pink areola's. Jessica pinched her nipples and pulled them up.

"Does this hurt?" Jessica asked but not caring. "Maybe you like a guy doing this to you?"

"No," said Abby, "no guy has ever done that to me."

Jessica laughed, "really, I'm the first one to play with your tits?"

"Yes," whispered Abby.

Then it dawned on Jessica, Abby was a virgin. "Holy fuck!" exclaimed Jessica, "you're a virgin aren't you?"

"Yes," whispered Abby again.

"My private virgin," laughed Jessica, "maybe we should have a raffle and sell tickets to guys."

Just when Abby didn't think she could be shocked any further Jessica found out another one of her secrets.

"Please Jessica, don't," Abby begged, "I will do what you want okay?"

"Are you sure you want to suck my cunt?" said Jessica, "You want all that cum that strange boys put in it?"

"Yes," said Abby, "I do."

"What if they come in my ass?" she laughed, "Do you want that too?"

Abby had never thought about that, and she involuntarily gagged again. The thought of the consequences over-shadowed the disgusting act, and she knew she would do that too.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" smirked Jessica.

"Yes, I want the cum in your ass too."

"Well Porky Pig tonight is your lucky night!" laughed Jessica, "Brad came twice in my cunt and once in my ass. It looks like you are going to be a busy little pig tonight. Hope you are hungry!"

Jessica pulled hard on Abby's nipples. "Now, I am going to get off you and go lie on my bed," said Jessica, "and you are going to suck all the cum out of my cunt and then you will do the same thing with my ass. Are you excited?"

Abby was terrified, never did she imagine her life could be worse than it was back in her small hometown. Jessica was the biggest bully ever, and she couldn't see a way out.

"Yes," Abby moaned, "I am excited."

"Oh," said Jessica, "and just in case you think changing dorm rooms will help you or moving to a new college will let me tell you I will track you down and make your life miserable! Got it Porky Pig?"

"Yes," whispered Abby.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes," said Abby louder.

"Good, let's move to my bed, and you can get started."

Jessica gave one last nipple pinch as she got off her and Abby winced in pain. "Follow little pig and snort all the way over."

Abby snorted as she followed Jessica over to her bed. When Jessica spread her legs, Abby didn't need to be told what to do as she crawled up between them. Jessica's pussy was red and swollen from her recent fucking and Abby could see a little cum on her outside pussy lips. Abby licked the cum up and sucked it into her mouth as she snorted.

"Smell my cunt," ordered Jessica, "get your nose right up inside and start snorting!"

Abby did what Jessica ordered pushing her nose up and in. With every snort, she inhaled the combination of Jessica's juices and Brad's cum, and it made her cough, and she choked.

"Please Jessica!" Abby begged, "No more!"

Jessica was enjoying her new power over her roommate and wasn't about to stop now. "What's your name?" she asked.

Abby knew what Jessica meant and reluctantly answered, "Porky. Porky Pig."

"That's right," Jessica laughed, "and pigs like to get down and wallow in the filth. Now start eating my cunt!"

Abby licked all around her hole trying to avoid putting her tongue inside. Abby wasn't naive and knew where her Jessica's clit was located and started licking it. She hoped by making Jessica come she wouldn't have to dig for any more cum.

"Hmm, that feels good!" moaned Jessica, "keep snorting!"

Jessica's clit protruded out from her folds, and Abby was sucking harder as she flicked her tongue over it. It didn't taste as bad now, and she didn't even mind the snorting as it hid her arousal.

Abby couldn't help herself as her tongue searched for more of Brad's cum. She desperately wanted to taste him again and was disappointed when she couldn't find any. Abby remembered Jessica said Brad had come in her ass and without even thinking about it pushed Jessica's legs up, spread her ass cheeks and started licking. It wasn't as gross as she thought it would be and as her tongue forced its way inside a big glob was waiting for her.

"Hmm," Abby moaned as she searched for more.

Jessica was in heaven, no one had ever eaten her ass, and now she had a pet pig to do it anytime she wanted. She helped Abby by pulling her ass cheeks apart and pushed out like she was having a shit.

"Fuck!" Abby said as her mouth and face was flooded with a mix of cum tainted by ass juices, "there's so much!"

"Eat it all!" Jessica cried out. She didn't need to threaten Abby as she felt her slurping and licking as she continued to snort.

"So good," moaned Abby as she accepted her new role. She continued to lick Jessica from her pussy to her ass her big long tongue touches searching for any hidden cream.

Jessica was running her hands through Abby's short dyed blonde hair. "You did well little pig," she said, "come suck on my nipples."

Abby gave her ass and pussy one last good licking before moving up. She was embarrassed to look at Jessica and to acknowledge she had enjoyed the taste. Abby had just discovered she was a closet submissive.

"Good piggy," said Jessica as she massaged Abby's bare back, "I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun from now on."

"Thank you, Jessica," said Abby shyly, "I think so too."

Abby sucked on one nipple then switched back and forth as she used two hands to massage each breast. She peeked a quick look at Jessica and saw her closed eyes and open mouth. Abby never realized it before, but Jessica had an adorable face and kissable lips.

"Can I kiss you?" whispered Abby.

Jessica opened her eyes to see Abby's soft brown eyes looking at her. "Would you like that?" asked Jessica.

"Very much," said Abby.

"Oh Porky," said Jessica, "the things I am going to teach you! Kiss me, and then I want you to suck my cunt again until I come."

Abby held Jessica's face in both her hands, "you're so beautiful," she said as she leaned in and kissed Jessica for the first time.

Their tongues touched, and Jessica sucked Abby's into her mouth as she wrapped her arms around her. All this was new to Jessica too as she had never been with a woman before tonight. Their over-sized bodies rubbed against each other and Jessica forced her leg between Abby's until she was pressing against her pussy.

"Ride my leg Porky," Jessica said, "fuck yourself."

"Oh Jessica," moaned Abby, "I'm so horny it won't take long."

Abby ground her pussy on Jessica's leg as she showered Jessica with kisses. Abby's fat ass slide back and forth as she brought herself closer and closer to an orgasm. Abby had only used her fingers to come, and this new way was much stronger. She closed her eyes and imagined a man was fucking her, driving his cock deep inside her.

"Oh fuck," Abby moaned as she humped even faster, "I love it!"

"Come Porky," said Jessica, "come on my leg and snort when it hits."

Jessica was pinching Abby's nipple as she watched her roommate. The once shy Abby was now her play toy to use and abuse. The very thought of it had her cunt wet. Jessica wanted to be the one to take Abby virginity; she would take her to a sex shop and make her pick out the strap-on dildo she would use.

"Snort! Snort! Snort!"

Abby did what Jessica asked as her orgasm hit and snorted as loud as she could. The pain of Jessica pinching her nipple added to her explosion.

"Good piggy," said Jessica as she soothed Abby by drawing her back to her breasts. "Suck my nipples again until you wind down."

Abby was like a baby as she nursed on Jessica's nipple, her body was in a state of bliss, and her mind joined it. She suckled on Jessica teat and thought about her new future.

"Jessica," said Abby, "does all cum taste the same?"

"No, Porky," said Jessica, "every man is different. Some are saltier or bitter, and some are just so fucking good. Did you like Brad's?"

"Yes."

"Good, now suck my cunt and make me come then you can go back to sleep."

"Oh Jess," said Abby, "I'm so wound up I don't know if I can sleep now. Can I just suck you while you sleep?"

"Yes, Porky," said a surprised Jessica, "and don't worry your secret is safe as long as you listen to me."

"I will," said Abby, "thank you."

Jessica split her legs open, and Abby nestled in, smelling deep. The aroma was stimulating and comforting at the same time. She would never have believed it possible to feel this way yet she did. Jessica didn't say she couldn't use her fingers, so Abby inserted one and then added a second. She watched them go in and out of Jessica's hole stopping every once in a while to taste them.

12