Porky Pig Ch. 02

Story Info
Porky, an overweight teen student is taken again and again...
9.7k words
4.48
79.2k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy of "Porky," a shy, naive, overweight teenage college student who keeps getting taken advantage of.

Although this chapter fits several categories I chose non-consent for obvious reasons, but subsequent chapters may bounce around.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, girl on girl, oral, anal, ass to mouth or sex, in general, please do not go any further.

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy and your vote acts as an inducement to continue the story-line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning

The next morning the reality of Abby's new relationship reaffirmed itself with a resounding slap on her ass from her roommate Jessica.

"Rise and shine Porky Pig!" exclaimed a smiling, naked, obese Jessica as she stood over Abby. "We have a lot to talk about."

The funky taste in Abby's mouth confirmed the previous night's memories. It wasn't a nightmare she did do all those nasty things to Jessica.

"I'm going to take a quick piss," said Jessica, "when I get back, I want you to put that pretty mouth of your's to work, and I think you know where!"

Jessica laughed as she waddled to the bathroom, the rolls of fat jiggling along the way. Jessica was thrilled; she would never have guessed that her roommate had such a personal fear hidden away? Threatening to disclose Abby's secret to the whole school had turned her into a personal sex toy last night. Jessica's mind was spinning as she thought of all the sexual things she could impose on Abby in the coming days and months of this school term. She was very pleased with herself and the new power she held over Abby.

The bathroom door was open, and Abby could hear Jessica peeing in the toilet and humming away. In the breath of the morning light, Abby felt darkness surround her. Jessica had forced her to reveal her dreaded nickname, 'Porky Pig', and to keep it a secret she had to perform oral sex on her. Worst of all she had to suck the cum of a male college student out of her pussy and ass, some guy she didn't even know. Somehow last night she had gotten "used to" the demeaning act, but right now all she wanted to do was vomit at the thought.

"So!" said Jessica when she returned and collapsed on her bed, "let's get going I have an early morning class. Come suck on my pussy Porky Pig and remember to snort like a good little piggy!"

Abby couldn't move, her body glued to her bed in fear and anxiety. "Please Jessica, can't we just forget about last night?"

"Last night you loved it, you loved the taste of an anonymous guy's cum, you couldn't get enough," said Jessica, "Now, if you still want me to keep your secret you will do what I say. Or maybe I should tell everyone at school about your fetish to suck the cum out of me when I get home each night?"

"But I don't!" begged Abby, "You made me do it!"

"I did, didn't I" laughed Jessica, "and now you are mine until I say otherwise. You have exactly three seconds to get over here! One, two,..."

Abby scrambled off her bed the threat was real to her, and she didn't doubt that Jessica would follow through on it. She looked at Jessica's pussy in the daylight, and the thought of once more sucking it was sickening.

"Ask me nicely," said Jessica.

Abby wasn't sure what Jessica meant until she opened her legs wider and wider.

"Please, Jessica may I suck your pussy?" Abby said reluctantly.

Abby stood in front of Jessica in a loose pajama top and blue panties. Her large body rivaled Jessica's but on a slightly smaller scale.

"Get naked Porky," Jessica ordered, "let me see your sexy pig body."

It was futile to resist, so Abby pulled her top over her head and lowered her extra large panties. She had never been fully naked in front of her roommate before, and she was extremely self-conscious. Her large tits hung down her young body, and in spite of herself, her nipples were starting to harden. Abby didn't believe in shaving her pubic area, and a large brown patch hid her pussy.

"Very nice!" said Jessica, "now turn around and spread your ass cheeks for me."

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Abby, "please Jessica, no!"

"Do it!" said a Jessica in a firm voice, "before I decide to make you do something worse!"

Reluctantly Abby turned her back to Jessica, slowly bent over, then reached back and pulled her large ass cheeks apart. She had never been so shamefaced in her life as she was right now. She held the pose waiting for Jessica to say something.

Jessica's mouth was watering as she looked at Abby's pussy and ass, she had been with a couple of girls in high school, so this wasn't entirely new. "Back up toward me," said Jessica as she sat on the edge of her bed, "I want to feel how tight you are."

Abby held her pose and shuffled back. "Please Jessica," begged Abby, "I'm still a virgin."

"Shh, Porky," laughed Jessica, "don't worry I am not going to take your virginity with my fingers, I have a better plan for that. Oh yeah, just wait you will love it!"

Abby moaned out loud at that thought as she envisioned one of Jessica's "boyfriends" helping her out.

Jessica spat on Abby's clenched pink rosebud to get it wet and rubbed her thumb over it teasing Abby. "Now keep your ass cheeks spread," said Jessica, "have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"Of course not!" Abby exclaimed.

"Well, Porky today is your lucky day!" Jessica laughed as she pushed her finger in Abby's backdoor.

"Ow, ow, ow,!" Abby squealed, "Stop! Please, it hurts!"

"Oh quit whining you little baby, it's only my finger," said Jessica, "Maybe I should push my whole fist up your ass!"

"NO!" Abby yelled, scared Jessica would do that to her, "Please Jessica, just use your finger."

Jessica fucked her roommate's asshole with her finger, pushing it all the way down and twisting it inside her. There was no pleasure in the act; this was meant to be a lesson to Abby to obey her commands.

"You have a dirty ass Porky," said Jessica as she pulled her finger out and wiped it on Abby's ass cheeks. "I expect you always to be clean," she said, "we are going to need to go shopping to get some equipment to make sure you do. Now turn around."

Abby released her bum and turned to face Jessica who held out the dirty finger to her. "Smell it, smell your dirty shit on my finger."

Carefully Abby bent down and could see there was still a lot of residue on Jessica's finger; she didn't want to get too close as she didn't trust Jessica.

"Now, you have a choice," said a smug Jessica, "Suck my dirty finger clean or suck my cunt until I come. Well, what's it going to be? And, if you don't make me come in five minutes, then you have to suck my finger too. "

"Your pussy," Abby said in defeat.

"That's a good little pig," beamed Jessica as she scooted up her bed, "and don't forget to snort for me."

Abby crawled between Jessica's spread legs and lifted up her belly to get access to her pussy. Jessica's large pussy lips hung way down, and she was completely hairless. Abby absently wondered how Jessica could shave so smooth when there was no way for her to see it. Her first lick triggered memories from last night, and she found herself searching for hidden cum. As much as she hated the thought of sucking Jessica's pussy she yearned for the taste. She was secretly hoping it wouldn't be the last time she tasted Brad's cum and wondered if every guy tasted the same. Unconsciously Abby started snorting as she sucked and licked, she felt like a pig now rutting around looking for food, pushing her nose up Jessica's pussy.

"Oh fuck Porky Pig!" Jessica called out, "You're a natural born cunt whore! Yeah, right there!"

Jessica had both hands in Abby's hair as she ground her cunt into Abby's face and mouth. The shit on her finger spread through Abby's hair. Jessica would never have believed that Abby would be a world-class cunt eater, but she was going to take full advantage of it. "Snort louder you filthy cunt-sucking pig," Jessica moaned, "You like this don't you Porky?"

Abby was lost to her new role, as much as she hated it she also loved it. She sucked and licked her roommate's pussy with utter abandon. "Yes," Abby whispered, "I love sucking your pussy."

"Do it Porky," moaned Jessica, "suck my cunt, make me cum!"

"Snort, snort, snort!"

"Oh fuck!" yelled Jessica, "suck my clit right now! Yes, yes, I'm coming!"

Lust drove the two obese teenage girls on; their fat rolls were jiggling on both of them. Abby didn't want to stop and kept sucking and licking until Jessica had a second orgasm bigger than the first one.

"Hmm," Jessica moaned, "you did good Porky Pig now come nurse on my tits while I explain your new rules."

"Thank you, Jess," Abby said submissively, "I tried hard for you."

Jessica's tits were huge with long nipples, Abby pushed them both together and took both nipples into her mouth and sucked on them remembering to snort now and then.

"First off," said Jessica with authority, "your cunt and ass belong to me. We are going to go shopping for a strap-on dildo, and I am going to take your virginity."

Abby just moaned her consent into Jessica's tits and subconsciously wiggled her ass at the thought.

"You wouldn't stop calling me a slut, so now I am going to make one out of you," Jessica continued, "Every time a guy fucks me I am going to save his cum for you. In fact, I think I might even bring you on dates with me so you can get it fresh!" laughed Jessica, "Would you like that Porky Pig? Snort for me if you do."

Abby moaned, her life was worse than she could ever imagine but her pussy was soaking wet. "SNORT!"

"That's a good little piggy," laughed Jessica, "now come kiss me and show me you're my slut."

"Oh Jessica," Abby whispered as she crawled up and looked into her eyes, "I'm scared. I want to do those things but..."

"Hush Porky," Jessica said as she pulled Abby forward until their lips touched. Jessica pushed her tongue into Abby's mouth, and Abby sucked on it gently at first then with more force. The two young girls exchanged kisses until Jessica was satisfied Abby was a willing partner. Their extra large breasts massaged each other and Jessica slid her knee between Abby's legs and up against her hairy pussy.

"Use my leg Porky," said Jessica, "fuck my leg and make yourself come."

Abby rode Jessica's thick leg hard and fast. Abby hardly ever masturbated and this new sensation was very thrilling. "Oh fuck!" said Abby as her fat ass twerked on Jessica's leg, "It feels so good! Pinch my nipples please," Abby begged as she snorted.

Jessica reached between them and grabbed onto Abby's nipples and pulled them both out to the side. They were nice and hard, and Jessica squeezed them between her thumb and finger. Abby had her hands on each side of Jessica's head, and her eyes opened even wider with the pain.

"Yes!" Abby moaned, "pinch them hard; it feels good." Abby was twerking her ass up and down on Jessica's leg rubbing her hairy pussy as hard and fast as she could. The obese girl's locked eyes as Abby pleasured herself, "oh Jess it feels so good!" said Abby, "thank you!"

"Come for me Porky! Fuck my leg!"

With over five hundred pounds of flesh bouncing on the bed the springs were threatening to snap with each squeak. Abby's need to come overshadowed the possibility of the bed collapsing. The scene was both sensual and comical at the same time as Abby's orgasm hit, and she screamed out loud followed by a series of snorts.

"That's a good little piggy," said Jessica as she pulled Abby down and thrust her tongue into her mouth. The kiss took on a celebratory mode as the two of them celebrated their new relationship. Jessica the boss and Abby the submissive sub.

"Now, when you are finished your last class today call me, and we will go shopping for some new sex toys," Jessica said to a wide-eyed Abby. "I am going to teach you how to suck a cock so your first time will not be a waste. Plus, I need to find the right strap-on so I can take your virginity! Maybe we should video it too?"

Jessica pushed Abby off her, "you might want to take a shower Porky, you have shit in your hair," said Jessica with a chuckle.

Abby watched Jessica getting dressed before waddling to the bathroom to take a much-needed shower. She wondered if it was too late to change schools and leave all this behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby Gets Molested In Class But Finds a Saviour

Abby's mind focused on having to meet with Jessica after classes to get some new 'sex toys.' Toys that Jessica said she would use to take her virginity and who knew what else. Deep inside Abby was a little excited to be on this new journey, no one had ever expressed a sexual interest in her before. The drudgery of her college lectures dragged on and on for Abby as she mechanically went through the motions.

In her last class, Abby daydreamed of being forced to suck the cum of strange men out of her roommate's pussy and ass and was surprised it turned her on. Unconsciously she rubbed her thighs together and gave out a little snort. Embarrassed she quickly looked around to see if anyone noticed and received a knowing smile from a guy in the same row. Abby felt her cheeks turn red and didn't dare to match his stare as she sank down in her auditorium seat. Her panties were wet, and she was sure 'he' could smell her arousal. Abby almost fainted when the guy moved to the seat beside her. She could smell his aftershave, and her heart raced as she waited for him to say something or make the first move.

"You're Abby right?" he softly whispered as he leaned towards her. When Abby didn't respond her gently blew into her ear, "Jessica told me you liked the taste of my cum," he laughed. "My name is Brad."

Abby didn't know what to say, and the urge to run out of the auditorium took control. She grabbed her books and backpack but before she could run Brad put his arm around her shoulders and forced her to stay in her seat. Her body started to shake with nerves knowing Jessica must have told Brad everything she did last night. Her nightmare had just expanded, and it took a minute to realize Brad was still whispering in her ear. "I, I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," Abby said, still unable to look at him.

"I was just telling you I can keep a secret," Brad whispered again, "your secret is safe with me Porky Pig. That is as long as you do what I say." Brad smirked, "I know what you did Porky, Jessica told me what a nasty slut you were last night and this morning."

Brad's revelation rattled her world, but his soft whispers were starting to settle down her nerves. Abby stole a glance at Brad and saw he was not very handsome with bad acne all over his face. She did like the feel of his arm around her and gave up trying to escape.

"That's better," said Brad as he felt Abby relax in her chair, "you and I are going to become very close, my fat cock is going to fuck all your holes." Brad ran his other hand up Abby's plump leg pulling the bottom of her skirt up at the same time. They were near the top of the auditorium and with the lights on dim no one could see Brad molesting her. She tried to push him away, but his verbal warning stopped her efforts. Slowly his hand made its way under her skirt to find her wet panties. "Well, well," he said, "looks like you are a slut."

Abby hung her head in shame as Brad pushed her panties to the side and pushed a finger into her pussy. "Please don't," begged Abby, "I'm still a virgin."

Jessica had warned Brad that if he took Abby's virginity before she did, then she would cut his dick off. Brad didn't know if Jessica was kidding or not but the look on her face had scared him. "Don't worry Porky Pig," he laughed, "I just wanted to see if you're as hairy as Jessica said you were."

Brad continued to pinch and prod Abby's hairy bush enjoying the power of making her submit to him. Her pussy was leaking like crazy, and his fingers were soaked. "Look at me Porky," he said, "snort for me while I play with your cunt."

It took all of Abby's inner strength to look at Brad and not cry. He had taken control so easily it frightened her. She let out a soft snort hoping it wouldn't attract any attention from the other students. When he asked her to open her legs wider, she didn't even hesitate, and a new flourish of finger thrusts hit her. Abby closed her eyes and gave in to this dirty act as her inhibitions collapsed. She could feel herself getting more and more excited as his fingers played with her clit. In the background, she could hear the teacher saying something, but at this moment her concentration was focused on getting off.

Brad was whispering in her ear how he was going to fuck her fat ass and then make her suck him clean, and she could feel her head nodding in agreement with soft snorts. She was close, so close to coming when Brad pulled his hand out and forced his wet fingers into her mouth. Abby sucked them, tasting herself, as he continued to whisper she was a good little Porky Pig.

When Abby opened her eyes, she could see the class was over and all the students laughing at her as they passed her coming up the aisle. Her skirt was bunched up, and her panties were on exhibition. She tried to pull it back down, but Brad warned her to keep sucking his fingers and to wait until everyone had left. Abby couldn't meet her classmate's stares or laughs, so she closed her eyes and obeyed Brad's orders.

"Hmm, I bet you're going to be a great cocksucker," Brad said as he pulled his fingers out of Abby's mouth. Brad watched the teacher shake his head at them and leave through the side door at the bottom of the room leaving the two of them all alone. Brad stood and opened his zipper pulling out a fat semi-hard cock. He straddled her legs and stood in front of her wanking himself off to Abby's surprised face. "Come on Porky Pig suck my fat cock. Don't you want my cum again?"

This cock was Abby's first, a real live cock, not one on a computer. She marveled at the thickness, the veins popping out, the mushroom head with the single eye looking right at her. Brad continued to coax her to come closer and lick the tip until finally, she did. Her tongue tasted the leaking fluid bringing back memories of last night and how she had wanted more.

Abby didn't know when she took over stroking his cock or how his cock ended up so deep in her mouth; Brad wasn't forcing her this time, she wanted to do this to him. The cock in her mouth was growing and growing, and she couldn't believe how big it was. She could hear his words of encouragement to go deeper, and for some strange reason, she wanted to please him. When he said she was better than Jessica her heart swelled and she forced herself to take him further down her throat. Brad's moans continued as Abby sucked his cock like a pro, for a first-timer she was a natural.

Her snorts filled the air, she was sucking the cock of a guy she just met, and she loved it. Abby wrapped her arms around Brad using just her mouth now as she bobbed on his cock. When Brad said he was close to coming and Abby didn't know what she was supposed to do all she knew is she wanted to taste his cum again. The hand on her forehead pushed her back, and she looked up to see Brad was smiling at her telling her how special she was. He told her to open her mouth, and he would come in it. Abby alternated between watching the swollen red cock and looking at Brad, holding her mouth open waiting for her prize. The first volley of cum caught her by surprise, and she closed her mouth as the second shot hit her nose and cheek. Quickly opening her mouth again she snorted as each new shot found its mark. The taste of Brad's cum was better than last night, fresher and tastier, she used her finger to get the cum off her face and sucked it with enthusiasm. When Brad told her to suck his cock clean Abby didn't hesitate until after several minutes he finally had to pull her deep-sucking mouth off his sore cock.