Porky Pig Ch. 03

Story Info
Porky Pig loses her virginity and more to her professor.
6.5k words
4.52
50.4k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy of "Porky," a shy, naive, overweight female college student who has now fallen into the clutches of her Professor.

Although this chapter fits several categories, I chose non-consent for obvious reasons, but subsequent chapters may bounce around.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, girl on girl, oral, anal, or ass to mouth, please do not go any further.

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy and your vote acts as an inducement to continue the story-line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby's Saviour?

Abby was having a hard time walking; she was somewhere between a waddle and a bowlegged shuffle. Her butt was on fire like nothing she had ever felt before, and she asked her professor if this would happen every time he fucked her ass. She was relieved when he confirmed the first time was the hardest and promised they would keep practicing until she could take his cock without any pain. Abby thanked her teacher for being so considerate and let him know she looked forward to the practice..

Together they slowly made their way out of the college science building, stopping now and then for Abby to regroup. He laughed at her funny walk and soon she was smiling and laughing right along with him. When her professor invited her to his off-campus apartment, Abby agreed and accepted his offer of a ride. His suggestion of taking a hot bath to ease the pain in her ass was more than welcome; besides, Abby didn't want to go back to her room and accidentally run into Jessica as she gathered her things to leave school. Abby still couldn't believe Professor Abbott coerced Jessica to leave college or face rape charges. As they walked to his vehicle, she searched the grounds for Brad, Jessica's accomplice, wondering where Leon the security guard had taken him. Her teacher told Leon to ensure Brad learned a lesson for raping Abby's mouth and assaulting her. Plus, he asked Leon to send him pictures of Brad's punishment. Abby couldn't believe how strange this day had been and it wasn't over yet.

Relief flooded through Abby when they got to his vehicle in the staff parking lot as she saw he didn't drive one of those tiny cars but a big SUV; with the stabbing pain in her ass stepping up into a vehicle was much more accessible. Like a gentleman, Professor Abbott opened the door for her and put her backpack on the back seat. Every bump in the road hurt Abby's ass, and they both laughed as she tried to hover over her seat. Abby had never felt so free of judgment as she did right now; her teacher kept his eyes on the road, and she kept hers on him as she talked non-stop with nervous energy.

Professor Abbott marveled at the change in Abby, from a shy, insecure young woman to a bubbly 'share everything' one. The twenty-minute drive ended way too soon for him as he pulled into the underground apartment parking, he had enjoyed seeing this side of Abby. The elevator ride up was uneventful, but he saw her raise her eyebrows when he hit the top floor button. He carried her backpack and his satchel as they walked down the hallway to the end unit, number 1601. He smiled when he unlocked his door, and Abby stood open-mouthed taking in the up-scale apartment with a dynamic view of the city below and the mountains in the distance through the two-story glass windows.

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed Abby in awe, "this is your place Professor?"

Professor Abbott had the same reaction every time he came home. "Yes it is," he proudly said, "and I think it's time you called me Phil."

"Phil!" Abby said as she walked into the apartment excitedly, "I can't think of a more beautiful place to lose my virginity!" Abby forgot all about her sore ass as she entered. Everything screamed out luxury as she looked around; the leather furniture, the hardwood floors covered with accent rugs, the oil painting on the walls, the high vaulted ceilings reaching to the sky. She kept spinning round and round like a ballerina on a music box as she took in the opulence.

Suddenly Abby felt very insignificant to her teacher's apparent wealth, and her insecurities hit again. She couldn't help but wonder why her; why would a handsome man like her professor want a fat girl like her? It didn't make any sense.

Phil enjoyed Abby's squeal of delight like a child with a new present. When Abby's face turned sour, he knew her inner voice was influencing her emotions, and he took control. "So my beautiful Porky," he said as he slipped his arm through hers, "would you like a tour?"

Abby was taken off guard by his comment that she was beautiful and could only shake her head yes as she squeezed his arm against her ample breast. The next ten minutes were a bit of a blur for Abby as her teacher escorted her around and talked about his apartment, the large outdoor patio was exhilarating. They ended up in his bedroom loft looking down at the primary level and through the gigantic windows and the views beyond.

"So what do you think?" he asked, "Is this better than the audio-visual room?"

"Yes, sir," Abby confirmed submissively. She was intimidated by not only her professor but now also by his apartment. His king-sized sleigh-bed dominated the room, and she felt her pussy getting wet knowing tonight was the night she would lose her virginity, right in that spot. Her thoughts drifted back to her roommate Jessica, and she shivered thinking how lucky she was to avoid losing her virginity to her and a strap-on dildo.

Phil took her shivering as a sign of apprehension and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry Abby, we'll take it slow," he said, "I promised you a bath but would you mind if we showered together?"

Abby couldn't say no to him, not when his steel blue eyes bored into hers with such lust. "I would love that," Abby said, but inside she was dreading letting him see her sizeable naked body once more, especially under bright lights.

Phil guided her into his master bathroom the size of her whole campus room. The vast glass shower looked out to the views, and shower heads filled two tiled walls. She undressed as he ordered and stood naked in front of him, her hands covering her hairy pussy in modesty and self-consciousness. She put her hands behind her head like he asked and he stood there inspecting her body under the bathroom lights. He pinched her nipples and smiled as they firmed up to his touch, then he lightly slapped each breast watching them jiggle. Abby melted into his body when he kissed her passionately, and she greedily sucked on his tongue as she threw her arms around him.

Phil never believed in a million years one of his young female students would be naked in his bathroom. His apartment had always been off limits to his lust, but something about Abby made him ignore his rules. Now here she was naked in front of him and enthusiastic to do whatever he asked. The sight of her willing naked teenage body made his cock hard as he thought about taking her virginity. As he broke their kiss he didn't need to tell Abby what to do as he pushed her shoulders down, she eagerly sank to her knees and opened his pants exposing his enormous cock. Her soft wet mouth engulfed the head of his cock, dragging her tongue back and forth on the sensitive underside. For a novice, Abby instinctively knew what to do, her little snorts accompanying the sounds of her gagging.

"You're so fucking beautiful with my cock in your mouth," Phil said in a gentle voice as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Look at me Porky, don't force yourself, just go slow until you get used to the feeling."

Abby had never felt so wanted before. He was right; the desire to please was so intense that she was forcing herself on his cock. "Help me, Phil," she said as she looked at him with her big brown imploring eyes, "teach me how to please you."

Phil's hard cock twitched as it rested on Abby's chin covered in her saliva. "Okay I will teach you, but you have to trust me," he said, "keep your eyes on mine and I will feed my cock to you a little at a time, hang onto my legs for support." With one hand on his cock and the other on Abby's head, he pushed the mushroom head into her mouth. "Use your tongue Porky, tickle the bottom of my cock, that's the most sensitive part. Hmm nice, yes just like that."

Abby let out a little snort, as she licked her teacher's cock, enjoying the smile on his face. He told her to relax her mouth and throat, and slowly he pushed in deeper. When she gagged Phil pulled his cock back and calmed her down, he said he would try again and to blink when she was ready. This time it went a little further before she gagged again. Over and over they repeated the same act as Phil continued to praise her and coax her to relax more. When his cock entered into her throat the first time Abby tensed up, and she fought the urge to pull back until she heard his calming voice resonate in her ears.

"You did it Porky!" he praised, "relax sweetie, get used to the feeling." Phil held his cock there for only a few seconds more before pulling back to let Abby take a breath. "See, you can do it! With more practice, you will be able to do this every time."

"Thank you, Phil," said Abby as she continued to keep his gaze. "It choked me at first then I liked how it felt. Can we do it again?" Abby was determined to learn how to take him down her throat, and she appreciated how careful he was in teaching her.

"I think that's good for now," he said as he helped her to her feet. "Time to soap up your big titties," he said as he pinched her hard nipples. "Fuck I love the size of your tits!" he laughed.

Phil adjusted the shower temperature and held the door open for Abby, the unobstructed view through the glass wall gave the impression of being outside. The shower heads on opposite sides of the tiled walls shot towards the center with a gentle spray. They came together like the new lovers they were, embracing and kissing with a desire to explore each other's bodies and Abby marveled at his healthy fit body. She cupped his ass cheeks and pulled him towards herself, trying to get as close as possible, like she never wanted to let go. Their kisses lingered spurred on by a rising passion in each of them. Abby had never been so emotionally excited, everything was spinning, and she wanted him so badly.

"Do it, Phil," Abby begged him, "take my virginity right now!"

He had wanted their first time to be in his bed but she was right, he would break her hymen now and make love to her later. "Turn around," he said as he kissed her forehead, "put your hands on the glass and look out to the world as I take your virginity."

Abby was shaking as leaned on the glass wall and jumped when her teacher touched her. "Shh, Porky, just relax, I won't hurt you," he promised as he kissed the nape of her neck, "slide down a bit and push your ass towards me. Good girl, now I am going to push my cock into your pussy, there will be a little pain and some blood." Phil rubbed his cock between her slippery thighs, "bend over a bit more," he said.

Phil pushed his cock between her tight legs sliding it back and forth against her hairy pussy. Gently he pushed the head of his cock into her virgin pussy, "are you ready Porky?" he asked, "give me a big snort if you are." Phil's cock was rock hard in anticipation, he had only been with one other virgin, and because of his young age and excitement, he never handled that one very well.

As scared as Abby was she snorted loudly, permitting Phil to take her virginity. With moderate pressure she could feel him push up and in with his cock until her barrier stopped him; with one firm push, he broke through. Abby could see the blood running down her leg and fought to keep her panic under control. She knew it wasn't life-threatening, but the sight of so much blood scared her. Abby felt his kisses on her neck and back as he massaged her shoulders and it helped her to regroup. Abby smiled internally she was almost nineteen and no longer a virgin; she was a real woman now.

Phil held his position, "you okay Porky," he asked with concern.

"Fuck that hurt!" Abby said as she looked between her legs, "it looks like the blood has stopped now. My god your cock is big, I should have picked a guy with a smaller cock for my first time!" laughed Abby as Phil joined in.

"Do you want me to stop?" Phil asked.

"Are you kidding me?" said Abby, "I have been waiting all my life for someone to fuck me, do it, Phil, fuck my pussy."

Phil pushed in harder until he bottomed out, Abby wasn't that deep, and unlike her ass, all of his long cock didn't fit inside her. Slowly he started to fuck her, letting her get used to his width and length and the feeling it created inside her. He could see the reflection on the outside apartment window of Abby's massive tits swaying back and forth. Phil was a tit, and ass man and Abby had plenty.

Abby loved the feeling of her teacher's cock inside her pussy, and she was glad Phil was the first. She joined in on the action pushing her ass back at him trying to sync their motions. Abby felt Phil stop behind her and he told her if she wanted more it was up to her. She did want more, much more and she let her pleasure guide her. The more excited Abby became, the faster her ass moved back and forth on his cock. She felt his thumb push against her ass and knew what he wanted to do. Abby stopped for a minute to allow him to drive his thumb into her other tight hole then continued her tweaking on his cock. She was surprized to find she liked having both her holes penetrated at the same time.

Several times Phil thought Abby was going to pull right off his cock as she turned into a beast fucking him with all of her might and substantial weight. If he didn't have hold of her ass with his thumb buried deep, she just might have. Her snorts became louder and more frequent as her passion grew. Abby's fat ass rippled as she slammed back into his pelvis and he slapped her ass cheek with his free hand each time they collided. He felt like a cowboy riding a wild bronc or in this case a wild pig. Phil hooted out and encouraged Abby to go even faster as she rode his cock.

The inner battle to come raged inside Abby, the fallout of not being a virgin any longer released what inhibitions she had left. Her body was vibrating as she approached her first full penetration orgasm. She squeezed down on her teacher's giant cock, dragging her pussy down the long shaft. The combination of the thumb in her ass and the spanking heightened the moment. Phil was yelling at her to go faster, and she did her best to please him. Abby had read all the hype about earth-shattering orgasms and thought they were a myth, but right now the fusion building up inside her threatened to render her completely helpless.

Phil could feel Abby start to shake and slow down, her snorts were shorter, quicker, and he could feel her coming on his cock. He took over the thrusts and drove his cock into her hard as his orgasm was building. He used his thumb in her ass to assist him and controlled her body to his whim.

Abby's debut orgasm was so intense she couldn't maintain her position and slowly sank down to the tiled floor dragging Phil and his cock with her. She was on her hands and knees now as Phil continuing to fuck her pussy with his monster cock. The thumb was gone from Abby's ass as he used both of his hands to grip her love handles for stability as the water rained down on them.

Phil's strokes were deep as he attacked her with one intention, to be the first to come in her pussy. He hit bottom with each thrust eliciting snorts and cries of pain and pleasure from Abby. His mind was in dark mode not caring about the pain he was causing, only wanting to tighten his control over her. Abby's body was still shaking when his release came amid her snorts and his cry of satisfaction. When the final shot of cum hit the confines of her unprotected pussy, he collapsed on Abby's back forcing her debilitated body flat. Together they lay there as each one gathered air into their weak lungs.

"That was incredible," whispered Phil into Abby's ear, "you were incredible."

Abby could feel Phil's cock in her pussy twitching with after-shocks, and she squeezed down on him. "I liked it too," Abby responded, "I had a massive orgasm!"

"You need to learn my rules," said Phil as he stroked her wet hair, "every time I come you must clean my cock with your mouth. Are you ready?"

Abby didn't know enough to object or think this was not what every woman did for their man. In her mind, it was fair compensation for the pleasure Phil had given her. She was high on her first vaginal orgasm, and there was nothing she wouldn't do for her teacher. When Phil pulled out and rolled over Abby did what he asked; there wasn't much to clean the water from the shower assisted her actions. Next, he had her push his cum out of her pussy into the palm of her hand and lick it clean. For Abby, this was her real reward, and she was disappointed when it ran out.

For the next fifteen minutes, they soaped each other and Phil spent most of his time soaping up her big tits. He would soap them from the front then turn her and wrap his arms around her squeezing and pinching her nipples, spinning her round and round until Abby said she was getting dizzy.

"Fuck I love your tits! How big are they?" asked Phil.

For once in her life Abby was glad she was so well endowed, " they are 40 GG," she said while pushing them out as much as she could.

"Hmm, I can't wait to fuck them and come all over them," he laughed as he slapped them together. He raised Abby's chin so he could see her eyes and cupped her hairy pussy, "So how does it feel Porky not being a virgin anymore?" He asked as he rubbed her pussy.

"I'm a little sore," Abby said shyly, "but I feel like a real woman now. Thank you."

Phil inserted his finger deep into her pussy and pushed Abby back against the glass shower wall. He grabbed a handful of her brown hair and roughly pulled her head to the side as he sucked on her neck. His rough control of Abby excited her and her heart was beating rapidly. Phil added a finger, and Abby spread her legs wider for him and moaned out loud.

"Harder Phil, fuck my pussy harder," Abby begged as her hips started to sway.

Just as Abby was getting into it, Phil withdrew his fingers and pushed them into her mouth. With her eyes locked on his, she sucked them and snorted for him. Little piggy snorts of satisfaction.

"Good girl," he said pulling his fingers out of her mouth with a popping sound, "I am going to teach you all the things that please me. Do you want to please me Porky?"

Abby felt like crying in relief, she had someone who wanted her just the way she was, "with all my heart sir!" she exclaimed hoping this wasn't all a dream. "I will do whatever you want me to!"

"That's my girl," he said as he gently kissed her cheek, "let's dry off and have something to eat. We're going to need some nourishment so we can fuck all night. And Porky, I am going to fuck all your holes."

"Oh!" Abby said in surprize as she realized he was going to fuck her sore ass again. "Okay," she said hesitantly, she remembered the pain in her ass was extreme but it also somehow felt good at the same time. Abby hoped it wouldn't always hurt her.

Phil gave Abby's fat ass one last swot as he herded her out of the shower and she yelped. "Porky, sometimes I am going to be rough with you and other times very gentle. Are you okay with that?"

Abby rubbed her sore ass; she could still feel the results of the spankings she received in the shower. "Will you hurt me bad?" she asked.

"I like to be in control," Phil said, "but I will never give you more than you can handle."

The idea of surrendering her body to Phil was frightening but exciting as well to Abby. She had many fantasies about someone using her body, and she had already told Phil some of them. "I liked it when you spanked me," Abby blurted out then lowered her eyes from his.

12