Porky's: The Gay Version Ch. 02

Story Info
The further adventures of Peewee and Brian.
1.3k words
4.8
28.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

After their quick but torrid encounter in the broom closet, Peewee and Brian could barely function. Peewee went home and convinced his mother that he really needed some new shirts, pants, socks, and underwear. It was time to shed his "little boy" image once and for all. At the nearby Grand Union Peewee found some really nice dress pants with pleats that he thought would look good on him. He also picked out some attractive button down shirts to go with the fancy trousers. Then, he found some white sleeveless a-shirts that looked really comfortable. He rounded out his big purchase with some 3 packs of full cut boxer shorts...white, blue, and plaid, as well as a couple of patterned tapered boxers to wear under tighter jeans.

Peewee was so horny after his shopping spree, he went to bed early, ditching his usual long leg pajama bottoms for an a-shirt and boxer shorts. He couldn't believe how comfortable the new underwear was. Peewee masturbated himself furiously with his cock and balls poking out of his boxers, and came a bucket into an old pair of jockey shorts he had put aside especially for that purpose. Then, he quickly fell asleep, fantasizing about the fantastic stuff he was going to do with Brian tomorrow.

After a long night of uneasy dreams, Peewee woke up with a start. It was time for school! He looked down at his boxer shorts and grinned at his rock hard morning wood poking out of them. As much as Peewee wanted to jack himself off, he needed to save his seed for Brian. He dressed in his new duds and was very pleased with the way he looked in the mirror. When Peewee got to school, heads started spinning. No one had ever seen him in anything but a ratty jersey and tight jeans, and the pleated pants made quite a hit. Brian just smiled, pleased that he had dressed in a similar manner.

When it was time for recess, the boys used the same technique they had used the previous day to get up to the third floor. Once inside the broom closet, Brian embraced Peewee tightly, forgetting to lock the door in the process.

"I love you Peewee." Brian muttered as he kissed his best buddy full on the lips.

"I love you too, Brian." Peewee darted his tongue as far as it would go into Brian's mouth.

"Let's undress each other!" Brian started undoing the buttons on Peewee's dress shirt.

"I want to go first." Peewee pushed Brian away for the moment and took off his hearthrob's shoes and socks. Then he slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt and let the garment drop to the floor. Brian was wearing a v-neck t-shirt that showed the top of his hairy chest. Peewee's hard-on pressed insistently against his dress trousers as he loosened Brian's belt and lowered his zipper. As the pants fell to his feet, Peewee was treated to the amazing sight of all 7 inches of Brian's endowment poking out of the fly slit of his white boxer shorts.

"You're not going to believe this." Peewee grinned "We're wearing the same kind of underwear."

"Y-y-yo-o-u m-m-e-a-n white boxers?" Brian had a major league fetish for white boxer shorts on men, and could hardly believe what he was hearing

"Yeah, got em' last night and I've already jerked off in them twice!"

Brian immediately got on his knees and removed Peewee's dress shoes and nice new black socks. Then, he quickly unzipped the zipper to his pleated pants and undid the belt. Since the trousers were quite loose, they readily fell in a heap at Peewee's feet, exposing his crisp white boxer shorts. Peewee's rock hard 6 incher was caught in the right leg, tenting it obscenely.

"Let's hump each other in our boxers." Brian suggested "I saw two cadets do it in a movie once and they both came a bucket."

"Sure!" Peewee agreed totally with Brian's idea. "You go first."

Brian inserted his 7 incher in the ample fly of Peewee's boxers. At the same time, he pushed Peewee's wang toward the center fly slit. Peewee let out a loud grunt as his cock spread the front of his shorts and entered Brian's boxers. Then Brian thrust his prick back and forth in Peewee's underwear. The sensations were so unbelievable both boys almost lost their loads! They groaned and moaned louder and louder, not realizing that Sean, the apprentice janitor had come in the room. Sean was about 19 and very nerdy. He wore a crew neck t-shirt and overalls, and was about 6 feet tall. After he recovered from his initial shock, Sean fisted his cock through his overalls.

"Having fun, guys?" Sean smiled his best evil smile at his two hapless friends.

Brian and Peewee were so startled they jumped in fright! They separated immediately and frantically tried to stuff their erections back in their boxers, but Sean quickly pulled the two boys' hands away from their crotches.

"The principal is going to love hearing about this!" Sean stared at Peewee and Brian with mock seriousness.

"You wouldn't!!" Brian pleaded "Then we might not graduate!"

"Yeah, and it could be in the papers!" Peewee added nervously.

"Can't we do something so that you won't go to the principal?" Brian was desperate.

Sean continued to rub his crotch "Well, as a matter of fact, there is something you can do...I haven't had a good blowjob in a long time."

"You mean.....Peewee faltered.....we have to suck your cock?"

"That's right," Sean grinned "Or everyone in the school will know what's been going on in this room!"

Brian knew he and Peewee were beaten. "OK, we'll do it," he said matter of factly, not wanting Sean to know he had the upper hand.

"Darn right you'll do it." Sean chortled

"Now, let's have some action!"

Peewee undid the buttons on Sean's overalls as Brian removed his sneakers and white socks. Together, the two boys removed the greasy overalls completely and tossed them aside. Sean was wearing blue and white striped full cut boxer shorts. His 8 inch prick pressed through the fly, eager to be loved.

Peewee started the action, swallowing Sean's prickhead in one gulp. Sean let out a loud moan as Brian returned the favor. Then, Peewee and Brian alternated deep throating Sean, eventually getting 6-8 inches of hard delicious cock in their mouths at one time. Sean moaned and grunted freely, with his eyes tightly shut. He tried to hold back, but in a matter of minutes was at the brink of a huge orgasm.

"T-t-t-t-t-h-h-h-h-i-i-i-s-s-s- is i-i-i-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-! AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sean started to shoot just as the two boys got off his cock. He bellowed as he came a good seven very full spurts. The sight of Sean exploding brought Peewee and Brian over the edge. They let out high pitched groans of ecstasy as their shafts started spewing cum everywhere.

The three boys were so spent after their collective release, no one spoke for a good three minutes. Finally, Sean got up and started to put on his overalls.

"OK, you guys win...I won't tell a soul."

Brian smiled back "Thanks Sean, we'll put in a good word for you when we see your mentor."

Sean managed a brief smile. "Thanks guys, I never had head like that before."

Once he had left, Brian gave Peewee a long hug. "that was too close for comfort...we can't meet at school anymore."

"How about if we drive to a hotel next time?" Peewee pleaded.

"I'm game if you're game." Brian kissed Peewee on the mouth

"Tomorrow's Friday....we can stay overnight." Peewee was getting goosebumps just thinking about an overnight with Brian.

"Wear your nice duds, you really look grown up in them!" Brian gestured to Peewee's dress shirt and slacks.

"Thanks!" Peewee gave Brian a big hug as the recess bell rang. The two lovers reluctantly snuck back downstairs, each fantasizing about the upcoming weekend as their half hard erections once more pressed insistently against their boxers.

To be continued....

sack
sack
144 Followers