Porn Audition Ch. 02

Story Info
A divorced woman's new career path.
7.3k words
4.64
68.1k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to tangentjoker for helping with editing. Best editor on Lit.

....When we last left Alexis, she was finished with her audition scene for Sin City Adult Stars. She had a lot of fun making her first pornographic film. She was a hit with the producer. Mitchel immediately signed her to a contract. Alexis wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but she was open to try anything. It was a couple weeks later when she boarded her flight to Vegas. She was dressed modestly in some casual yoga pants, sneakers, and a pullover sweater. She hadn't talked to Mitchel in a few days, but she knew everything was okay. She had told her job she was interviewing for another position and she might be quitting. Normally, she knew this would be stupid without a concrete plan, but she knew even if it didn't work out how she hoped she was going to move anyway... <\/em>

...She got off her flight and hailed a taxi to the hotel. It wasn't like last time with the red carpet treatment, but she didn't expect it. She knew last time was to wow her and make her love the lifestyle. Mitchel did put her up at a nice hotel for a couple of nights. She got to the hotel, dropped her bags off, and hailed another cab to the studio. She had lunch before she left and was just ready to see what was in store next. A woman at the reception area greeted her...

Receptionist: Oh, Ms. Vaughn. Just a second. Let me get Tyler.

Alexis: Tyler? (She looked puzzled as she watched the receptionist leave the desk. "What about Mitchel?" she wondered.)

Tyler: (He opened the office door) Alexis, great to meet you. (He extended his hand to her.) I'm Tyler. Mitchel is out of town and I have been assigned as your new agent. Come in.

Alexis: Well, nice to meet you. (She wondered if she could go forward without Tyler's comforting words. She thought to herself, I have an agent now...)

Tyler: (He sat down behind his desk.) Have a seat. (He shuffled some papers and presented them to her.)

Alexis: What's this?

Tyler: Well, I don't mean to be forward, but it's a contract.

Alexis: Contract? Um, explain...

Tyler: Well, it says that you will do three movies and 5 photo shoots for us over the next month. The studio will pay you $1500 for each movie. The fee paid to you for each photo shoot is $500. The subtotal comes out to $7000. (He pointed down on the contract.) You will agree to pay Sin City Adult Stars twenty percent of earnings. Which works out to $1400. So, pretax, you will make about $5600. It also states that if you continue your work in the industry after this contract is fulfilled, we have the right to retain you for ten more movies at fifteen percent management fee.

Alexis: Umm, okay.... (She thought about how she wasn't ready for this, but it was part of the business.)

Tyler: This also states that you have right of first refusal for any photo shoot and/or movie shoot. However, if you do not complete your shoots in the next month for us, you will owe us the entire balance of the contract. Now, that is barring any physical injuries or personal issues like a death in the family, etc...

Alexis: Well, this went from fun to business quickly. (She laughed and looked over the contract.)

Tyler: Once this is out of the way, we can start discussing the fun part of it. If you would like, I've provided the number of an attorney who will go over the contract with you free of charge. He does not represent us in any way and will give you a just interpretation of the contract.

Alexis: Well, I suppose I should at least talk to him.

Tyler: That's fine. If you would like, I will have a driver take you to his office in the morning before you come in for a shoot.

Alexis: What would I be shooting tomorrow?

Tyler: It is a solo photo shoot. Lots of toys, stuff like that. Why don't I have the driver pick you up at nine? He'll take you to Mr. Walsh's office. You can talk with him and then make your decision.

Alexis: That sounds like a good idea.

Tyler: I'm glad this went so easily. I saw your last video. It's a big hit on our website. I'm excited to work with you, Alexis.

Alexis: (She blushed.) Well, thank you. Okay, so, tomorrow at nine?

Tyler: Tomorrow at nine.

Alexis: Okay, Tyler, thanks for your help. (She stood up and shook his hand.)

Tyler: My pleasure. Here is my card. Feel free to call me anytime with any questions. Mr. Walsh has a copy of the contract and here is one for you. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Alexis. ...She walked out of the office a little unsure. She looked down at the contract and then at her phone. It was about seven. She decided to head back to the hotel for dinner. She took a cab back and headed up to her room. She ordered a salmon salad and a bottle of chardonnay. She was reading over the contract when there was a knock at the door. She opened the door and let room service in. She charged it to the room and closed the door. She hardly touched her salad as she looked over the contract. The amount in the final page of the contract would be enough for her to move. She started to think about the other men in the scenes. She knew it wouldn't be five more scenes with Rod. Rod was the best sex she had ever had. His cock, obviously being a porn star, was bigger than any she had experienced. Now she was going to experience five new guys. The thought of that shocked her as she looked back at the contract. She did a lot of reading about Sin City Adult Stars before she came out. They were one of the more reputable companies in the industry. She felt comfortable working with them. The thought of five more random guys was a lot for her to comprehend, but she wasn't against it. The solo photo shoot, which Tyler spoke of, could be pretty fun. She trusted Tyler like she trusted Mitchel. She was going to speak with the lawyer, but probably sign the contract. There wasn't much holding her back....

...The next morning, she showered and freshened up a bit. She didn't eat. She didn't want to feel bloated during the shoot. She put on some jeans and a long sleeve blouse. The studio would provide everything she needed when she got there. A call from the front desk startled her. It was the concierge to let her know that her ride was there. She walked down and found the black SUV waiting for her. The ride wasn't too long as it pulled up to a nice looking office complex. She walked up the flight of stairs to the second floor and walked into the office. She gave her name to the receptionist and waited...

... (A gentleman in his fifties in a very nice suit came out the door) ...

Lawyer: Alexis?

Alexis: Yes, that's me.

Lawyer: Come on in. Please, follow me.

...They walked into an unoccupied board room. They sat next to each other as he had the papers spread out...

Lawyer: I'm John, one of the attorneys for the firm. Tyler told me of the situation. I looked everything over and it's legit. We do a lot of this, in this industry. It's not my first choice for representation but, like for you, it pays us well, also.

Alexis: (She was bit taken back by what he said but he was right. She would be making porn.) So, I should sign?

Lawyer: If you feel comfortable with it, yes. I looked it over. There is nothing that will surprise you. What I would recommend is retaining a lawyer if you proceed after this contract. Many women make a lot of money in this industry, but few proceed in the right direction. If you would like, here is my card. Give me a call if you want to go forward and I can put you in touch with someone who will represent you to a standard you will be happy with.

Alexis: Well, thank you. I appreciate that.

Lawyer: I need you to sign here, here, and here. Also, sign here and date.

Alexis: (She signed and sat back in her chair.)

Lawyer: Well, we are all set here. Good luck to you, Ms. Vaughn.

Tammi, the receptionist, will copy this and give you one.

Alexis: Thank you, John. (She walked out to the waiting room and waited for her copies.)

...She took the copies and headed downstairs to the waiting SUV. She got in and the driver took her to the studio. She looked at all her signatures and thought to herself that it was final. She was an adult film star. The driver dropped her off in a separate area of the building. He instructed her to go through those doors and give them her name...

...She paused for a minute before she walked inside and walked up to a reception area. She told the man behind the window her name. After a few minutes, a woman walked out...

Receptionist: Alexis? Follow me.

Alexis: Where are we going?

Receptionist: Makeup. I will let them know you're here for the shoot. (She left her with another woman in the Makeup area.)

Makeup Artist: Have a seat.

Alexis: I'm Alexis.

Makeup Artist: You're new.

Alexis: Is it that obvious?

Makeup Artist: It's alright. You will get used to it. (She looked at the paperwork for Alexis' shoot.) Okay, well let's get started. You can change out of your clothes down the hall. Just pick a locker. Alexis: Do I come back... (She hesitated) ...naked? Makeup Artist: Yes. We will be doing a lot. We don't want to ruin your clothes with the makeup.

...Alexis walked down to the locker room. There was one other woman in there. She was on her way out as Alexis sat down. She slowly undressed and put her clothes and belongings in the locker. She locked it and took the key. She walked back out, a bit timid and with goose bumps, as she went back to the makeup area naked. She sat in the chair and watched the Makeup Artist work. She spent a good amount of time on her nails. They were longer than Alexis had ever had. Finally, she moved onto her hair. She let Alexis know they were going to dye it a reddish blonde and cut it a little. Alexis didn't object. She moved her fingers around a bit. Alexis was not sure how she could text on her phone with these nails. The makeup was heavy and thick. Finally, the lady finished with her. It had been about an hour...

Makeup Artist: Okay, I will call down and someone will come get you.

Alexis: Thanks. (She admired herself in the mirror. The makeup was a bit much, but she was impressed with how good she looked.)

...A guy with a clipboard came up the stairs. He asked Alexis to follow him. They walked down to a heavily lit area with a couch and lots of cameras. There was a table with an extensive amount of toys on it. She stood naked as she looked around. She was a bit unsure as to what was going to happen. Finally, a gentleman walked up to her...

Miguel: Alexis, I'm Miguel. I will be doing your shoot today. I understand you're new. I will try to give you as much help as I can.

Alexis: Thanks. Yeah, I'm really new.

Miguel: Don't worry. This isn't a taped session, so feel free to talk as much as you need. So you're going to basically take turns with each toy. I will be taking a lot of pictures. Just do what comes naturally. Suck them, lick them, and pleasure yourself with them. Any questions?

Alexis: No, I think I got it.

Miguel: Go slow, I will tell you what to do if you're not doing what we need for the shoot. There is a lotion that is safe to taste. Just relax and have fun.

Alexis: Okay. (She walked over to the table.)

Miguel: Grab that white dildo first. Lick it and flick your tongue over the head of it.

Alexis: (She did as he said. She picked up the white dildo, which measured out to about eight inches. She didn't say much to start off. She just engulfed herself with the dildo. Her tongue licked slowly up the shaft.)

Miguel: If I raise my hand up, it means pause in the current action you're in. Don't move until I put the hand down.

Alexis: Okay.

...She started back up, she ran the head of the dildo over her nipples. She looked over at Miguel every so often for instructions. His hand motions showed her what to do. She worked the toy over her pussy lips for a little bit. She slid it in and out. Miguel's hand went up a lot. She paused each time. It was different than the movie. It was all still shots. Finally, after a few minutes, Miguel handed her a long vibrator. It was pink and thick. He took the white dildo from her and let her have fun with the new toy. She worked it over her clit. He took quite a few shots of her with her head back, as she moaned. She noticed stage hands and other people in other shoots walk by, but she didn't pay attention to them. She worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Her fingers massaged her lips back and forth...

Miguel: Okay. Let's stop for a second.

Alexis: Was everything okay?

Miguel: You are doing great, Babe. I just want to switch cameras and move the lighting a bit. (He moved up next to her and moved some lights around)

Alexis: This is wild.

Miguel: I have to be honest. I'm not just saying it, but you're a natural.

Alexis: (She blushed.) Thanks.

Miguel: Okay, grab that big black one on the end.

Alexis: (She stood up and walked over to the end of the table. There was a big dildo with balls. It was flat on the end with the balls. It had a suction cup on the bottom of it.) This one?

Miguel: Yeah.

Alexis: (She thought that it was a bit big, but she was intrigued.) Okay, what should I do?

Miguel: Lube it up and set it upright on the floor.

Alexis: (She lubed it and stood it up.) Like this?

Miguel: Perfect. Now, squat down on it and slowly work it in you.

...He raised his hand for her to stop when she met the head of it with her pussy. As she worked down on it, he had her stop a lot. The dildo was spreading her a bit. She was soaking wet in her vaginal area. Her cum squirted down the sides of the black dildo. She flipped her hair back as she started to bounce up and down on the dildo. Her legs shook a bit as she was squatting. It felt like Miguel clicked the camera a couple hundred times...

Miguel: Okay, sit on the couch and spread your legs. Lay back and put your legs up in the air. Reach under your legs and work the dildo in your pussy.

...She got in the spread position and worked the dildo in and out. She didn't notice that she was moaning loudly. The dildo was making her cum. Miguel moved in closely with the camera and took a lot of pictures...

Miguel: Okay. Great, Babe. That's it.

Alexis: That's it? That was easy.

Miguel: You did great. It works a lot easier if you listen to me, and you did.

Alexis: (She put her feet to the ground. She held the big dildo in her hand.) So what do I do now?

Miguel: Well, set that down. Someone will come by and grab them. I will tell Tyler you're finished and see what else he wants to do today. It was a pleasure working with you.

Alexis: Thanks, I appreciate your help so much. (She stood up and looked around the studio. She walked back to the locker room and sat on a bench. She checked her phone and waited for Tyler.)

...Miguel headed up to Tyler's office. He was sitting there with a Jeremy, a director and a cameraman...

Miguel: She did great, man. She loved that big black dildo. They all do.

Tyler: Oh, Alexis. She really did well?

Miguel: Yeah, she was fine. (He showed Tyler and the director a picture in the digital camera.)

Jeremy: Let's use her.

Miguel: What do you need her for?

Tyler: Jenni Johnson missed her flight and couldn't make it for a shoot we had today.

Miguel: What's the shoot?

Tyler: White Wives Banging Blacks Nine.

Miguel: You want to use this girl? She's new.

Tyler: It's a two guy shoot.

Miguel: Yeah. She probably isn't ready for that. Who else you got?

Jeremy: That's the thing. Were short-staffed. Tyler, let's ask her. If she says no, she says no.

Tyler: Okay. I will go talk to her. You guys wait here.

...Tyler headed down to the locker room. He walked in and Alexis was naked on the bench on her phone. She was a bit startled when Tyler walked in. She knew it was okay because it was a porn studio, but she was not used to men walking into a woman's locker room before...

Tyler: Miguel said you did great.

Alexis: Did I really, or is he just being nice?

Tyler: No, no. You were awesome. I saw some of the pictures.

Alexis: Well, thanks. It was a lot of fun.

Tyler: You feel like you're ready to do another movie?

Alexis: Today? Like now?

Tyler: Yes. It would be the only one today. Then, probably, we would meet up again in another week or so.

Alexis: Um, I don't see why not. I mean, I'm here and everything. What will I have to do?

Tyler: It's a threesome scene. You and two guys.

Alexis: Oh, wow. I've never done that before. Umm, that's bit scary.

Tyler: If you don't want to, it's okay. You do have the right to refuse. It's a series and usually we like to use new and up and coming actresses in this series.

Alexis: Well, thank you. Um, I will need to think about it. Can I have a little bit?

Tyler: Yeah. We have an hour till the shoot.

Alexis: What's the movie?

Tyler: Well it's called White Wives Banging Blacks Nine. Your scene would be a wife who calls her husband to meet her for lunch. She is in a sexy lingerie get up. He cancels, so she decides to please herself. She is watching the two black guys working in the yard and gets aroused. One of them walks in on her.

Alexis: Wow. Okay that's a lot. I don't know. I've never been with a black guy, let alone two.

Tyler: Think it over. Go up to the break room. Have a coffee or water or something. I will check on you in a half hour. Second floor, down the hall, is the break room.

Alexis: Okay. (She slipped on her blouse and jeans. She took the elevator up to the second floor and went in the break room. She opened a bottle of water and sat down.) What the hell am I thinking? Two black guys in one scene. (She blurted aloud to herself.)

...She sat there and looked at her phone. Some friends texted her and asked how her job interview was going. None of them knew what was really going on. She thought to herself how she might be in too deep. It might have been a bad idea to do this. She thought about the photo shoot with Miguel. That was a lot of fun. This could be fun for her, too. It sounded like a lot, but she knew that the studio would take it slowly. She was not in a hurry to go crazy with making the movies but this sounded wild. She thought it would be best to tell Tyler that this one wasn't for her. Working up to it would be better...

...The break room door opened and Tyler walked in...

Tyler: I saw some more shots from the shoot with Miguel. You were great. I can tell you're a natural and going to catch on quickly. If you are not ready for this movie, just tell me. I personally think you will do fine, but I understand... (Alexis interrupted him.)

Alexis: I'll do it, but we have to go slowly.

Tyler: Really? You will do it.

Alexis: Yes, but we really have to go slowly.

Tyler: Anything you want, Alexis. It's a lot for a second movie, but it will be hot.

Alexis: Okay. So what should I do?

Tyler: Head down to Makeup and then to Wardrobe. I have to go to the set and tell them to get ready.

...Tyler rushed out of the break room and down to his office to let Jeremey know. Alexis made her way down to Makeup to get a touch up, then to Wardrobe. A lady there measured her then disappeared for a few minutes. She handed Alexis the outfit and waited as she got ready. Alexis put the stockings on first. They were sheer with black lace tops. They fit firmly on her shapely legs. The nylon feel aroused her. She then slid the black garter up her thighs slowly. She struggled to unravel it and cinch the clips. Her nails were too much to work with. She peaked her head out and asked the woman for help. The woman helped her lock the garter clips in place on the stockings. Alexis pulled a black with bright pink trim thong up her legs. She shifted a little in it as it rested nicely in the crack of her butt. She had trouble with the bustier. It was a matching bright pink and dark black. It was a crisscross black strap in the back. The front was all pink, except for the bottom part of the black bra top. The bra made her ample breasts stick up and out. It barely covered over the top of her nipple. The woman helped straighten the straps over her shoulders. She knelt down in front of Alexis as Alexis sat. She slid the bright pink, six inch, open toe platforms on her feet. Alexis stood and admired herself in the mirror for a few moments. The woman went over to a jewelry box. She slid carefully into Alexis's ears a pair of hoop earrings. They were gaudy and large, the opening was enough a man could fit his fist through. She slid a silver bangle bracelet up her right arm. She placed what was obviously a fake wedding ring on her left hand. The ring had a very large rock on it, but she knew it was fake. It made her feel a bit naughtier as she looked at it. The woman walked her down to Makeup where they touched her up a bit. Her eyes were a dark black color. Her lashes stood up and were very full. Her lips were now a bright pink to match the outfit. The Makeup Lady told her to head down to Set H. Alexis started walking down the hall. She couldn't believe how hot she looked. She stopped to look in a mirror. As she walked up to the set, Tyler and Jeremy greeted her...

12