Porn for Lunch

Story Info
They enjoy video and each other.
2.3k words
81.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In High school, senior year(well, second senior year, but I don't think it's fair to flunk someone just because they got caught fucking the vice principal), everyday, at lunchtime, I'd take a few of my friends (who were all 18, I didn't need to be sent to jail for attempted rape of a mine), to my house and we'd sit around in the basement watching porno and eating junk food. I lived right across the street, and thanks to the slack security, we could just walk out. There were really only 6 of us that did this religiously. Me, cause it was my house and usually my porn, and I was the oldest. Then there was Sonya, the girl who was dreadfully cute, despite her total lack of T&A, long brown hair, lovely face, and a body like a two by four. And the guy that wanted to go out with Sonya, Dustin; I often was mistaken as his older brother cause he started dressing like me, talking like me, and worse of all, actually looking like me his freshmen year. Then Wynonna, who most of us called Skittles cause her hair kept changing colors (even though her skin stayed a bone white); she was the resident piercing/tattoo freak of us, along with the only one that made straight A's in chemistry so she could make her own hair dye. Can't forget our very own maniac pothead either (every group has one) Nathan, honestly the first kid I ever met that scared me; I once watched that Hispanic/German crossbreed plug a blown fuse in his headlight with a freshly spent rifle round.

And of course, Alyssia. Who liked to be called VB for reasons unknown to a lot of people. She was the cream of the crop. 5'5, probably 135 lbs, with glorious long black hair and nice 38C tits. This whole ordeal started because I wanted her, and it didn't happen for nearly a year. I saw her that morning, sitting in the parking lot finishing my homework and listening to the radio. I was nearing the end of the school year, so I probably would see her for a few months. But I saw her then, walking across the school lawn wearing a pair of absolutely huge legged pants that still managed to hug her ass, and a black tee-shirt that did nothing to hide her sizable breasts. I forgot about the Math I should've done last night and watched her walk into the building.

Nathan startled me out of my dream by falling onto my car door. I pushed him off by opening the door. "Dude, why don't you just try getting into her pants at lunch, I mean Hell you've had a year to give her the chance, it's not gonna happen." he told me, dressed completely in black polyester, with a cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth and following me around my car so I could get my book bag.

I squinted at the light and slid my shades on. "Yeah, and what happens when she freaks, slaps, and runs back to the school crying? I mean, I am almost 2 yrs older than her." Yeah I know, a weak excuse, but what could I say? That I'm a dipshit too stupid to try to come on to this beauty when I can get girls six years older than me?

"You're a wuss Brim." I heard from behind me. It was Wynonna, today her hair was blood red fading to white as it when from front to back. She called me Brim, short for Brimstone, cause I almost always wore something with fire on it. Like today I'd chosen a black pair of cargo pants that had blue flames on all the borders, and nylon button up with blue flame dragons on it. I noticed she had a new steel ring through her nose like a bull would wear one. "You just want her to make the first move, and you know she never will."

"Yeah, whatever Skittles, you're just jealous." I told her. as she walked past me, wiggling her tight lil leather covered ass that I knew had a tattoo of a black heart pierced with a pitchfork on the right cheek under her too-tight matching-her-hair-red nylon pants.

She spun at me. "Please, with these." she said, groping her B cups with the pieced nipples, "and this" she said, grabbing her crotch, which was supposed to be where her rumored clit ring was. "I can get any guy I want... Or girl." she added and ran off to class giggling.

I had first period with Sonya and Dustin. Sonya acted like she was shy, but she was a freak and we knew it. "We're still, ya know... doin our thing today right, Jeremy?" she whispered to me, forcing herself to blush.

I smiled and looked her over. A tight white top and a denim skirt. "Yeah, got a new tape, you'll love it." I glanced over at Dustin. The lil prick was wearing nearly the same clothes as me. "Dude, you havta start buying your own clothes okay? Stop raiding my garbage for receipts." I joked, everyone in earshot laughed under their breath. So did Dustin after he figured out getting mad was pointless.

After Math with half my homework, it was finally lunch time. As the students filed out, 5 other minded teenagers made their way towards my math classroom. "We ready to go?" Skittles asked me when got there from the bathroom.

Nathan rolled his eyes and flipped his Zippo around, making sparks fly out. "Nah, we're waiting on VB." He lit the lighter and nearly pulled a joint out of his pocket. I eyeballed him and he shut the flame off. "You know she hasta take the long way around cause she's afraid of getting caught or some shit."

Sonya slapped his arm. "Be nice, Nat." she smiled at looked over at me. "So what's this new tape you got that I'm supposed to love?" she asked.

I smiled, remembering how she went into my bathroom last week and finger fucked herself after watching a short orgy scene. "You'll just havta wait and see, lovely."

She blushed when I called her lovely and looked at the ground. It astounded me how much this girl wanted me and Alyssia acted like I wasn't much more than a ticket to free lunch and porn. "Hey, sorry I'm late, I had to piss like you wouldn't believe." Alyssia said when she met the rest of us. We had an hour for lunch. Alyssia, Sonya, and I had a little longer cause we all had study hall after lunch. So there was no big rush, but we all liked to get across the schoolyard and the street as fast as possible.

We all went out the back, slipped Gus (the oldest, fattest, and slackest of the school's rentacops) five bucks and quickly made our way across the road to my house, then down to the basement, where I pretty much lived. There was a couch and one overstuffed recliner in front of the big screen TV that I gave up a car for a year for. I took my seat in the recliner and Dustin sat next to Sonya on the floor, Nathan and Skittles took the couch. Alyssia went off towards the bathroom, which I thought was weird cause she said she had taken a piss at school. I started the tape via remote and there was instantly the image of three girls and probably twenty guys getting ready to fuck on the screen.

I heard Sonya make a tiny gasp and smiled. As the film rolled, the three girls (a flat cheated redhead, a blonde with obviously fake huge tits, and an Asian Lucy-Lui look-alike) were getting fucked in various positions, usually by at least two guys. I glanced over at the couch and Skittles had already opened her shirt and Nathan was kissing her neck, collar and tops of her breasts as they passed a joint back and forth between them.. Finally Alyssia came back and instead of sitting on the floor, she smiled at me and turned around to sat on my lap. She turned her head and kissed me on the cheek "Sorry I took so long." she whispered.

Before I could answer, she grabbed my hand and lead it down to the butterfly buttons on her pants. they were quickly undone and my hand was laid on the bare flesh underneath. "I left them in your bathroom." she cooed and pushed my hand lower. I wondered if I was dreaming, then decided I didn't care as my fingers grazed over her moist lips before pressing down on her mound.

I heard a moan that wasn't Alyssia's and looked to see Nathan sucking on Skittle's pierced nipple like a starving baby. She stroked the back of his head with one hand and held a burning joint with the other. I glanced at the TV to see a blonde bent over with a dick in her mouth and another up her ass. I smiled and sunk two of my fingers between Alyssia's lips. She moaned then, and reared up a lil, I used that to reach under her to quickly release my cock from my pants and boxers. I pumped my fingers in Alyssia as I glanced over and saw Sonya climbing into Dustin's arms. She looked at me over his shoulder, and I quickly turned back to Alyssia.

She put her hands on her hips and started puling her pants off. I helped her then pulled her back up against me. "Sorry I took so long." she said again. That time I understood she didn't mean the bathroom. She opened her legs and raised up to get the head of my cock at her opening. She lowered herself slowly, and we both gasped sharply as I spread her tight lips further. I held her gently by the waist and kissed her neck as she pushed her body down, pushing me deeper inside her.

When she was virtually sitting on my lap, she told me to look at Skittles. She was laid out on my couch, leather pants on the floor and Nathan's head planted between her thighs. She was moaning louder than the orgy on TV and I guessed Nathan's tongue on her clit ring was causing that. I looked down at the floor, and Dustin had pushed Sonya's skirt up around her waist, and she was slowly riding his dick, still looking at me over his shoulder.

I locked onto her eyes and moved my hands up to Alyssia's tits as she started pumping her own pussy on my cock. VB was deliciously tight, sliding on and off my cock as her juices ran down my shaft. She oohed and ahhed as she pumped herself on me and I rhythmically squeezed her orbs. Sonya opened her mouth, bottom jaw trembling, but no sound came out. Skittles on the other hand was nearing screams as he writhed around under Nathan's oral assault. I twisted one of Alyssia's nipples forcing her to yelp and get Skittles' attention for a split second.

She smiled wider and pushed Nathan's head off her cunt, he looked disappointed until he saw the show that VB and I were putting on. Skittles got up and walked around Sonya and Dustin, and got down on her knees in front of my chair. She leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, steel barbell shining as it made contact with Alyssia's clit. Her cunt spasmed around my cock, and was hoping Wynonna wouldn't stop. I saw Nathan get behind Skittles and lift her backend up. I watched her face, what of it wasn't hidden by Alyssia's body and I could tell the exact moment Nathan slid inside her.

I felt Skittles' tongue slide along my cock as it slid out of VB, then it moved back up to her clit as she sunk back onto me. We all started moving faster, and Nathan's thrust became hard enough that Skittles' face missed its mark and smacked into VB's stomach. She told him to ease up, nearly laughing. Alyssia's moans were getting louder and she pumped her own body up and down my cock. I groaned every time she twisted to get her clit under Skittle's tongue.

I think I knew she was going to cum before she did. Alyssia clenched her teeth, and threw her head back, covering my face with her black hair. She shook, and her pussy quivered before it flooded my lap. I heard Skittles squeal and she started lapping up the juices that ran down my cock. Alyssia whispered to me. "This isn't safe." It took me a few strokes to figure out she meant she didn't want to get pregnant. I pulled out and Skittles quickly took over with her mouth. I kissed Alyssia, still holding her C-cups and her hands joined mine. There was a sharp noise, almost like a bark and I forced myself to look and see as Sonya had her first orgasm that day.

Skittles started moaning around my cock, and as the head of my cock was hitting the back of her throat, I could feel each sound she made. I started cumming soon after, and Skittles' amazed me with the talent of rolling her tongue alone the bottom of my dick. I groaned and shot the first stream directly against the roof of her mouth, she moved her head down further, and offered hand to jack what of my shaft wasn't in her mouth.

Nathan gritted his teeth and slammed into Skittles, forcing more of my cock in her mouth as he came inside her. Skittles' swallowed every drop and tried to suck more out of me. When she realized that I couldn't give her anything else, she pulled away from Nathan to turn on her knees and lick him clean. I hadn't noticed that Dustin had passed out on the floor, or that Sonya had moved closer to us. She was half way across me, wrestling tongues with Alyssia. She stopped when she noticed I was watching. "It's only been 30 minutes, what do we do now?" She giggled.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife's Friends Wife shares her husband with her sexually frustrated friendsin Group Sex
A Hotwife's Tropical Vacation My husband spoils me with a trip to a naked paradise.in Group Sex
Our Hedonistic Vacation A married couple visits Hedonism II resort in Jamaica.in Group Sex
Soccer-Mom: First Swap Party She went just to watch but ended up well fucked.in Group Sex
Wife Agrees to Strip Joint Reluctant wife agrees to go to strip joint.in Loving Wives
More Stories