Porn For My Partner

Story Info
A story for her, from her.
1.1k words
4
41.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funk You
Funk You
13 Followers

So here I am, waiting for you at Spencer Street station. I got her fairly early, so I've been feeling queasy for over an hour, as is my wont to do. I'm so anxious for your arrival that I don't see the coach pulling in to the terminal until it stops right in front of me with a loud hiss. The flapping of the butterflies in my stomach intensifies twofold, and then you step off the coach and run at me, wrapping me in a tight embrace. I grin and hug you back, automatically slipping my hand under the back of your T-shirt.

"God, I've missed you," I finally whisper, my breath on your ear.

"Ditto," you reply. I don't want to let you go, but you pull back, your hands still on my hips. "Let's get my bags."

We do just that, and before long we're sitting on the train, our fingers entwined and my thumb caressing your hand gently. We talk quietly about just about anything and I'm looking at your face, your thigh pressed against mine, your lips, our hands, and anything else I can lay my eyes on that's a part of you. Every time we meet again after a while, there's the same nervousness – we have to work our way back to feeling entirely comfortable around each other again. This time it's happening a lot faster.

I stare at your neck and my fingers quickly follow, stroking your throat and fondling your jaw line. You pretend that nothing's happening, but I feel the shudder run through your body – see your eyes change before you have a chance to hide it. I'm leaning hard against you – too hard – but you're not complaining. I catch you looking at my breasts and I raise my eyebrow. Our eyes meet and you know that I saw the look, but you're past denying it now. I slide my right hand up the inside of your thigh and lean in close to your ear. I just breathe for a moment, savouring the tension, then I speak in a low suggestive voice.

"I wanna make you cum…"

You're silent for a moment, then a soft whimper escapes your lips.

"Oh?" you squeak.

"Uh-huh," I murmur, my lips brushing just below your ear. "As soon as we get to my place I'm gonna strip off all your clothes and lick your clit so hard you'll be begging me to fuck you." My fingers find the crotch of your pants and stroke up and down lightly. There's another pause before you answer.

"Oh god…" you breathe. It sounds disbelieving, but I know that it's a sign that you're rapidly giving in and it wouldn't take much for you to lose control.

My lips move down to your neck, kissing and sucking gently, your breath catching in your throat. Just then, the train pulls to a stop and I look up.

"This is our stop," I smirk, extracting myself from my position basically in your lap, and picking up one of your bags. You groan in annoyance, but copy my actions anyway and follow me off the train.

When we arrive at my place I lead you into my room and we put your bags beside my bed. That done, I turn and look at you where you're leaning against the door of my wardrobe, your arms folded behind your back and wearing that naughty little girl smile. You seem to lean forwards as I walk casually towards you. When our bodies are almost touching, you finally give in, leaning in to me and kissing me firmly on the lips. I return the kiss, pushing you back against the wall, my hands moving to your face and hip as the kiss becomes more heated. I pull you towards me, wrapping my arms around you and pressing my body hard against yours. Your fingers slide up my neck and into my hair, tugging gently, and my hands creep under your top, my fingernails trailing up and down your sides while keeping you as close to me as I can.

"Get on with it!" you groan impatiently between kisses. I do as I'm told, pulling your top up over your head as I walk us backwards towards my bed. You undo your bra and fling it across the room, and I sit down and pull you with me so you have no choice but to straddle my lap. I stare hard at your breasts, before quickly leaning in and taking your right nipple into my mouth, sucking hard. Instantly you're moaning, your hips moving against me. My fingers find your other nipple and squeeze it firmly, causing you to gasp and press forwards against my hand. I swap my mouth to the other nipple and trail my hands down your body to the hem of your pants, swiftly undoing your fly and slipping my fingers into your knickers. I brush past your clit and further down. You're already wet, and you're trying to grind against my hand.

"Just take them off already!" you almost snap. I quickly swivel us around and you scoot backwards on the bed, me crawling after you. I pull off your pants and knickers in one go, and then take off my own top and bra. You look up at me as I stand up between your legs and strip off my jeans and knickers as well. I allow you to admire my body for a moment before I kneel and shimmy my way down until I'm face to face with your warm wet pussy. I lean in and run my tongue up in between your lips, savouring the sweet smell and the distinct taste. You quiver when my tongue finds your clit, and I know it won't take you long. I spread your lips with my finger and lash my tongue up over your clit, causing you to breathe in sharply. I close my whole mouth over it and start sucking and rubbing my tongue over your clit rapidly. Your hips jolt and you start moaning loudly, your legs shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck, I can't hold back much longer!" you gasp, moving rapidly towards orgasm. Quickly I slip my spare hand between your dripping wet lips and slide two fingers into your opening, thrusting hard and fast and doubling the efforts of my tongue. You're shaking and moaning and squirming and gasping and then you're screaming, your hips lifting off the bed as I finger fuck you as hard and as deep as I can, your juices flowing freely over my face and hands. I'm breathing hard, swallowing everything until your cries die down and you tell me to stop. I lick up all your juices tenderly and then slide up your body and look at your face. Your eyes are almost closed and you have a blissfully content smile on your face. You kiss me and tell me you love me, and we lay with our arms around each other like that until you've gotten your energy back.

"Right, now it's your turn!" you say evilly, rolling on top of me.

Funk You
Funk You
13 Followers