Porn is the USA's #1 Export

Story Info
A lottery picks the participants. A virgin is chosen.
23.1k words
4.61
68.9k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are you a porn enthusiast? Do you ever wonder how many naked women are on the internet? I've been unable to discover the answer, but I know the number grows daily. I'm constantly surprised to discover new women willing to bare it all for our enjoyment.

This got me to thinking, are we headed to a world where everyone does porn? What would it be like? Here's one possibility. Everyone having sex is over eighteen.

^^^

Jane was an outlier.

Her peers embraced the easy, comfortable life that existed in the USA in 2030. The world was at peace. The government provided all citizens with the basic necessities -- food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc. Education was free including college and post-graduate studies.

The United States was a clean and pretty place. All the noisy, messy factories were gone. Manufacturing was done in China. Mining, chemical plants, and farming were for third world countries.

Service industries were still strong. People like to dine out and the sick still needed care. The most successful and profitable industry in the United States was Hollywood and its offshoots. U.S. films and television shows were in high demand around the world. Especially, Porn.

Most Americans found that they only needed to work part-time to earn enough cash to afford the extras in their lives -- drinking and partying with friends, hobbies, and frequent vacations.

Jimmy looked in on his younger sister. Jane was in her room studying. She was a pretty girl with a fine figure, but she made no effort to highlight her appealing features. She sat at her desk wearing no makeup. Her long, blond hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail. Her clothes were functional -- bland and unflattering.

She'd never cared about her appearance and didn't make an effort. All her energy went into her studies. Her life's ambition was to become a doctor.

Jimmy playfully teased his eighteen-year-old sister. "Jane, are you really going to spend another Friday night studying?"

The tall, good-looking blond smiled good-naturedly. He looked sharp in his stylish clothes. He was heading out to party with his friends. He was going to get lucky. The fit, gregarious twenty-year-old was popular with the ladies.

"Yes, big brother. I'm studying. When you get appendicitis or need a liver transplant due to your excessive drinking, you'll thank your lucky stars that I took my studies seriously."

She didn't say that in a mean way. She liked her brother. He was a good guy. Like most people of his generation, he didn't apply himself because he didn't have to. She didn't begrudge him that.

Jane was different from her brother. Not in appearance. She too was tall, blond and blue-eyed reflecting their Swedish ancestry. She had a different attitude. Perhaps that too reflected her heritage. Her forefathers had emigrated from Sweden in the 1850's. They had gone to the Mid-West, homesteaded and become successful farmers.

She had inherited their strong work ethic. She was using it to achieve her goal of being a doctor like her grandmother whom she adored.

Her plan was derailed on July 14th, 2030 when a letter arrived at the Taylor's house. Her mother, Pauline, handed it to her when she walked in the door.

"Jane, here's a letter for you."

Her father, Price, asked, "Why are you getting a letter from the government?"

"I haven't the foggiest," Jane said. She opened the letter and read it.

Dear Ms. Jane Mae Taylor,

As you are aware, every year a national lottery is held to determine who will participate in the National Cinema Project. This program is a high priority for the federal government. Those chosen are required to give service for the good of the nation for a period not to exceed 30 days.

These activities have been deemed lawful and necessary. The funds raised are used to support federal entitlement programs. They have replaced income taxes, which in the past were collected by the Internal Revenue Service.

Current federal law holds that all citizens over the age of eighteen will be included in the lottery. You have been selected. If you have a spouse, a child or children, they and other members of your extended family made be used in auxiliary roles, such as promotional photographs and appearances, if they meet the age requirement.

You are required to present yourself to the Schwenksville, PA county courthouse on Friday, July 27th, 2030 at 1:00 p.m. for consideration in the National Cinema Project. Failure to comply with this order is punishable by fines and/or imprisonment.

Sincerely,

Alfred Redman

U. S. Secretary of Revenue

Jane looked up from the letter horrified and said, "I've been drafted!"

"What?" her mother said concerned.

Jane handed her parents the letter. Both read it. Her father was shocked. "This is serious."

Pauline said, "Oh no! Not my baby!"

"This is distressing news. Jane may be put in a pornographic film," Price said.

"What!" Pauline screeched.

^^^

The whole family gathered as usual for dinner. Jane was present as well as her parents, her older brother Jimmy and her younger brother Tucker.

Those aware of the letter were somber. At the end of the meal, Price said, "Tucker, go into the family room and watch television."

After the six-year-old had left the room, Price said, "Jane has been selected to be in the government's Cinema Project."

"Cool!" Jimmy said.

"Jimmy! How can you say that?" Pauline chastised her son. "You know what that means. Your sister will be photographed nude. She might be forced to be in a porn film. The whole country will see her naked and having sex!"

"Maybe the whole world," Price added despondently.

"I'll be humiliated!" Jane said. She started crying.

"Sorry, Sis," Jimmy said. "I wasn't thinking."

Jimmy was embarrassed by his original enthusiasm. He had seen as many of these movies as he could get his hands on. What young, red-blooded male wouldn't want to see hot, naked women having sex? He'd often imagined himself being in the videos and fucking the babes.

A naughty thought snuck into his head, "Getting to see Jane naked doesn't sound so bad".

^^^

"I'm not a magician!" Kyle Dickerson shouted as he threw a pile of photographs against the wall.

His assistants had interviewed and photographed all the morning applicant. They had been graded. All had gotten low marks. They would be suitable as background participants in orgies or as the butt of jokes in some silly "naked in public" sketches, but none had the star power necessary to make a compelling major feature.

"Do they honestly think I just point the camera at some flat-chested skank and she's suddenly Lolita? Or they can give me a soccer mom and presto! She's the next Emmanuelle?"

The director stumped about as he ranted. His chief assistant, Betty, had heard it before and let him get it out of his system. She gathered the photos, stood and said, "Maybe you'll find your muse in the afternoon cattle call."

He poured himself a whiskey and said, "Yeah. Right. Call me if you see any woman who weighs less than two hundred pounds!"

^^^

Jane joined the queue at the courthouse. She and dozens of other women stood in one line to get forms to fill out. After completing them, then they had to stand in another line and wait their turn to be interviewed. Picture a typical day at the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Betty checked on her staff, the wanna-be movie directors that were doing the grunt work. Every woman was interviewed and photographed. Things seemed to be going smoothly.

She glanced out over the crowded room. There! One woman stood out. She had star quality. She had IT! Betty recognized it immediately. A combination of beauty, allure, and attitude. Here was their feature player.

She rushed over to Jane and pulled her out of the line. She said, "Hello, my name is Betty. Please come this way."

"Oh! Okay," Jane said, startled. She had been in a stupor that self-preservation mechanism you adopt to get through boring situations.

Betty took her straight to Dickerson. As they entered his temporary office, she said, "Kyle, I have someone you're going to want to meet."

"Who?" the old man said gruffly.

Then his eyes fell upon Jane. His pupils dilated. A smile broke out on his face. "Yes. YES!" he cried out. "Come in, my dear. Have a seat." He gestured to the chair opposite his across the folding table.

He looked her over. His trained eye instantly evaluated her. He saw a young woman, tall, 5' 9" with an hour-glass figure, nice breasts and butt. She was blond with light blue eyes. She had a symmetrical, oval face and her skin had a healthy, youthful glow and was blemish-free. She exuded innocence and confidence. He could work with this fine female.

He stared at her for a long time and made her uncomfortable. Betty noticed. Her boss was the stereotypical genius who lacked manners and people skills. She attempted to allay the awkward situation. She said brightly, "Please sit, Miss...."

"Taylor. Jane Taylor," the pretty blond supplied the missing information. She gracefully folded herself into the wooden chair.

"May I have your form?" Betty asked pleasantly.

Jane handed it to her.

Kyle gushed, "You're perfect. I will make you a star. You shall be the centerpiece of our film."

"Uh oh," Betty said. She stared at the form not believing what she was seeing.

"What!" Kyle snapped. Now that he had found a suitable candidate, he wasn't in the mood for any obstacles.

"Jane, are you a virgin?" Betty asked.

"No one over sixteen is a virgin these days," the director pontificated.

"Yes," she answered and blushed. Jane's face reddened. It was embarrassing to admit that she was so out of step with the times. She explained, "Ever since I was a child, I've wanted to be a doctor, like my grandmother. I've been so focused on that I haven't had time for a social life. I figured once I got my degree there'd be time for stuff like that."

"Oh no! Why do the gods torture me!" Kyle shouted. He ran from the room. His actions scared Jane. She gaped at the crazy man.

Betty spoke calmly, "He's an artist and you know how temperamental they can be. He's disappointed that you can't be the lead in the movie. The law doesn't allow us to shoot bestiality, snuff films, child porn or the de-flowering of virgins. We can still use you in the nude photo shoot, but no sex."

"Oh. Okay. Good. That's a relief," Jane said with a smile.

Betty took a couple of photographs and sent her home saying they'd be in touch

They processed the rest of the women. Some were promising. The photos of those with potential were presented to Kyle. He looked them over. He got angrier and angrier as each one fell short of the mark. Finally, he pushed the pile of pictures off the table and they fluttered to the floor.

He shouted to Betty, "Get her! Find a way. It must be her!"

^^^

Two days later, Betty bumped into Jane as she was leaving the college library. "Hi, Jane. Do you have a minute to talk? Remember me, I'm with the cinema project?"

"Yes."

They sat on a stone bench and Betty said, "The director really wants you for the starring role."

"I know some girls would be flattered to be chosen, but honestly I'm relieved. I understand I have to do my part. I'm very happy it will be limited to photographs."

Betty had expected that answer. She had made inquiries and by all accounts, Jane was a good person and a serious student, but Betty had a job to do. They had a movie to make and the director was set on her.

"I understand you are very close to your grandmother."

"Yes. She's my role model. She was a doctor."

"And she has serious kidney problems and requires dialysis?"

Jane became nervous and wondered where this conversation was going. "How do you know that?"

"Your grandmother will be seventy in a couple of months. Dialysis is not given to people of that age who have other serious issues. She also has high blood pressure and a heart condition."

"What are you saying?"

"Your grandmother will cease getting dialysis and die."

She paused to let that statement sink in. Then, she said, "I can guarantee you that she will continue to receive the care she needs if you fill out a second form and this time, don't say you're a virgin. Also, you have to agree to be our featured actress."

"That's blackmail!"

"Yes, Jane, it is. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the world is not always a nice place. If you do as I request, your grandmother will be granted an exception and her life-saving treatment will continue and we'll have you for our movie. We both get what we want.

"Do we have a deal?" Betty asked, looking at the young woman with cold, emotionless eyes.

Jane bristled and fumed, but the bottom line was she'd do anything for her family. Betty had counted on that. "Fine. Give me a form!" Jane said peeved.

^^^

Two days later, Jane visited her grandmother, Blanche. They talked and had tea.

Blanche said, "I didn't mention this earlier because I didn't want to worry you, but sometimes dialysis is withheld from people seventy years and older. I will be seventy at my next birthday."

Jane looked distressed.

Blanche smiled reassuringly. "You needn't worry. I've been informed that my dialysis will continue uninterrupted."

Jane smiled, relieved.

^^^

Kyle Dickerson was a true artist. He was a genius with a movie camera. He was also a deviant. A twisted man. A pervert. Which was why he was so good at his job. His job was to make beautiful, erotic films that the world would clamor for and pay dearly to see. It was pornographic masterpieces that he and others produced that bankrolled the government of the United States.

He was delighted to be working with Jane.

"Good morning, Jane," he said pleasantly as he stepped into the makeup room.

Three women were working on Jane. She was having her hair and makeup done for the photo shoot.

When she heard a man's voice Jane reflexively pulled closed the top of her robe. She was naked underneath the short, silk dressing gown and self-conscious about it.

He smiled at her like a hungry wolf and said, "I'll be doing your photo shoot personally. I need to pick a background."

As stealthy and quick as a pickpocket, his hand shot out and pulled open her robe. He tugged until he exposed both boobs. "That's what I need to see. I want to pick a background color that compliments your skin tone and the shade of your nipples."

The pervert tossed out that line to excuse his action. In a few minutes, he would be photographing her naked. He'd have an excellent view of her breasts and everything else. He'd done what he'd done because he knew it would rattle her. Her distress and embarrassment gave him pleasure.

He ogled her full, teardrop shaped breasts. He noted her nipples tilted skyward.

She blushed as he gazed at her pink nubs. They all watched them hardened into thick peaks.

He turned to one of the ladies in the room and asked, "Delores, how is her bush?"

"We haven't gotten there yet," a matronly woman answered. "Let's see what's what." Delores tapped Jane on the knee and said, "Spread your legs, hon."

Jane's face went crimson. She spread her legs. Kyle untied the sash of her robe and tossed it open. Her body was exposed to all.

"Blond and thick like the hair on her hair," Delores announced as she inspected Jane's pubic hair.

"Shave it all off!" Kyle ordered as if he personally was insulted by its existence.

Delores had worked for Kyle for a long time. She wasn't afraid to voice her opinion. "Hold on, Kyle. Look at her. She's young and innocent. Her skin is a pale, milky white. She doesn't look like a stripper or a sexually adventurous woman. I think we should keep the big bush. I'll tidy it up. We'll wax her upper thighs and around her sex so you can get a good close-up of her labia. To me, she's more Goldilocks than Barbarella."

Kyle looked hard at Jane's naked body. Then he said, "You're right. Do it."

"Ahhhh!" Jane screamed multiple times. She cried out every time Delores and her crew ripped the pubic hair from between Jane's legs. Then, they scissored and shaved her triangle of hair. When they'd finished, Jane's shaggy lady beard was neat and well-groomed.

After giving the girl time to recover from the shock of having her bits waxed, the photo shoot began. She stood wearing the red silk robe in front of a screen and Kyle hollered out instructions.

"No smiling. Push your tits out. Head up. Turn to the right. Chin down." The camera clicked rapidly after every instruction. It sounded like a machine gun firing.

Kyle switched cameras and ordered, "Lose the robe."

His words shocked Jane. She was paralyzed and looked at him wide-eyed. Betty walked up to her and held out her hand, waiting for the garment. She whispered, "We have a deal."

Jane flinched. She told herself, "Oh, God! I can't believe I have to do this, but I must for Grandma's sake".

She removed the robe and passed it to Betty. Betty smiled and left the stage. Jane stood naked, uncomfortable and alone. Kyle didn't notice and again began shouting commands.

"Suck in your stomach. Smile. Stop smiling. Cover your nipples with your hands. Pouty lips. Cup your left breast and offer it to me. Turn, show me your ass." Each order was followed by the clicking of the camera.

"Stool!" Kyle shouted out loudly.

Betty rushed forward and placed a barstool on the stage.

Kyle spoke to Jane, "Get behind the stool. Elbows on the seat. Hands clasped below your chin. Good. Smile like Audrey Hepburn." She did her best and he took pictures.

"Now rest your forearms on the seat. Show me those wonderful breasts. Arch your back. Bring your nipples higher." Click. Click. Click.

"Sit on the chair with your back to me. Ass hanging off. Turn to look at me. Smile." Click. Click. "Don't smile." Click. Click. Click. "Breathe through your mouth." Click. Click. Click.

"Hop off. Back to me. Lean over and put your stomach on the seat. Reach around and spread your butt cheeks." Click. Click. "Spread your cheeks more. Yes!" Click. Click. Click. Click.

"Good. Now sit on the stool. Spread your legs." Click. Click. "Wider. Wider. Yes!" Click. Click. Click. Click.

"Touch your pussy," he ordered salivating. Jane hesitated and then did as he requested. Click. Click. Clink.

The lack of pubic hair around her sex made her labia, asshole, and slit clearly visible. She felt degraded and exploited. She was completely laid bare. Kyle knew he was getting hot, erotic photos of this beautiful blond woman. He was delighted. He was oblivious to her distress.

"Okay, five-minute break everyone," Kyle announced. He wiped the sweat from his brow and without any embarrassment re-arranged the obvious hard-on in his pants. Jane was disgusted, but she had no options.

Betty brought Jane her silk robe. Even when Jane donned it, she felt exposed. The soft, thin, clinging material showed every curve. Her jutting nipples dented the front. The gown was short and showed a lot of leg.

"Betty," Kyle said as he walked away. "When we come back, have the whole family on stage."

"Yes, boss."

Jane asked, "Betty, where's my family?"

"In hair and makeup."

Jane slunk to the room and entered. You could have heard a pin drop. No one in her family felt like talking. The staff was also silent, absorbed in their work. Her mother, father, older brother and grandfather were there. Blanche had been excused. She was receiving dialysis. Tucker was too young to participate.

"Guys, I'm sorry you've been dragged into this," Jane said and she started to cry.

Her mother and father rushed to her and hugged her. Price said, "This is not your fault. It was simply the luck of the draw."

An assistant opened the door and said, "It's time. Everyone to the stage, please."