Porn School Pt. 01

Story Info
Aimless young woman finds a small college with an odd major.
3.1k words
4.62
10.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsHallie
MsHallie
16 Followers

The senior year in high school is supposed to be the best year in a person's life. For me it was the worst. In late February my mom died. It was after a long bout of cancer, so in some ways it was a relief. But the grief was very real. Then a few weeks after the funeral my boyfriend of one year broke up with me. A few weeks before that, shortly after a morose 18th birthday celebration, we had sex for the first time. In some ways I don't blame him for breaking up with me. Our senior year was supposed to be a blissful, care-free time. Yet here was, catatonic and depressed. The pain of him breaking up with me was just "one more thing." I felt numb to it.

So from March onward it was me and my depressed dad in our dumb house. I missed a lot of school. College, and figuring out whatever I was going to do after graduation, was not on my mind. I spent a lot of time watching porn and masturbating - it was my way of coping.

Porn became my refuge. I became a connoisseur of it. I was fascinated by the women, their beauty, and how they used their bodies almost like athletes. And the men, with their big cocks, stamina, and amazing cumshots. It was foreign to any of my sexual experiences. Sex with my boyfriend was fast, careless, and awkward. We'd start out kissing and making out - which we were good at. But the more our clothes came off the worse things got. Eventually he'd put a condom on his five inch penis, then cum in it inside me three minutes later. I don't mean to speak poorly about Tom (my now ex-boyfriend.) He was a really sweet, cute guy. We were great dating, but when it came to sex we just never got it right.

So over the weeks I got more and more pathetic. Some days I would hardly get out of bed. I would wear a t-shirt with nothing on the bottom. I laid there in my bed for hours, watching porn on my laptop and rubbing myself. I was making myself cum four or five times a day. Overall, though, I was letting myself go. My hair grew long and frizzy. My pubic hair was a bushy mess. I looked like I hardly slept. My dad would ask how I was doing, but he was kind of a zombie himself, dealing with the grief of losing his true love. This was not a happy home, and there was no end in sight.

--

It was a little after midnight on a Friday night. I had just finished a two-hour masturbation marathon in a chatroom. I went down to the kitchen to have a bowl of cereal before bed, when I heard the TV on in the living room. I went in there to check on my dad, but he was sound asleep on the couch. I went to turn off the TV, which was on Fox News, and the story the pretty blonde anchor was reading caught my attention. The little box to the upper right of her head said "Porn School," so of course I got in close to listen. Essentially, the story was about a small college in Los Angeles, Wilshire College that was starting an experimental "Adult Entertainment" major. After she introduced the story, she had two guests on. One was a pastor who was protesting the college, and the other was a woman named Michelle Hennessy, who was the college administrator who came up with the idea.

The pastor spoke first, and to be honest, he had some good points underneath his obvious condescension and disgust. I too thought the idea of an "Adult Entertainment" major was a bit crazy. Then the anchor addressed Ms. Hennessey. She was a pretty black haired woman with pale skin and glasses. She spoke in a calm, confident tone. She said how porn is an "over $10 billion business — bigger than the NFL, the NBA and Major League Baseball combined." She said how a lot of young women, especially, get into porn naively, and end up on drugs or suicidal. She explained how her pilot program was going to reach out to these young people (she was recruiting men too). Apparently this program was to teach them how to be safe, and continue their development to be "whole people." The segment ended with the pastor scoffing, and the anchor gently shaking her head in disbelief. I turned off the TV, slipped out of the living room, poured my cereal in a bowl and went back to my room.

--

The next morning I woke up in my dirty t-shirt with the empty bowl of cereal near my head. After going to the bathroom and splashing water on my face, I went back to my bed and opened my laptop. Instead of surfing for porn, I googled "Wilshire College Adult Entertainment." The first link I clicked on opened up a modest page that had Ms. Hennessey's picture up. The page wasn't very helpful in giving details, but did have a form to fill out for those interested.

I opened another tab and started watching a Tori Black video where two guys were aggressively fucking her. I finger fucked myself with two fingers as my thumb massaged my clit (I had become an expert masturbator.) I climaxed as the two guys shot thick wads of cum over her pretty face, then I laid back in bed and contemplated life. Frankly, there wasn't much to contemplate, but I kept seeing Ms. Hennessey's face in my mind. I started to wonder what it would be like? What would an "Adult Entertainment" major be like? I went back to the website, and read the application form again. By now it was late June, and the interviews for the pilot class was in July, with the first class meeting in August.

I took a deep breath and thought "what's the harm in getting more information?" I filled out the form. They wanted basic information, and for us to attach a color, non-nude photo. The best I could do was a kind of pretty picture an uncle took of me on my graduation day. It wasn't sexy or anything, but at least I looked like I was alive. I took one more deep breath and hit submit.

Honestly, I didn't think much about it after that. I spent my weekend between masturbation sessions trying to help out around the house, which like its occupants, had grown messy.

--

Tuesday morning I was just finishing up at the grocery store (I had been living on dry cereal for 3 days now) when I noticed I had a voicemail:

"Hello Hallie, this is Amanda Johnson from Professor Hennessey's office at Wilshire College. We got your inquiry and we were wondering if you are interested in interviewing. There's only one spot left in the pilot class, so if you are interested, call us soon. You can reach us at..."

I laughed to myself and went on with my grocery trip. I drove home, put the groceries away except for one large cucumber I took up to my room with me. I got cozy in my bed, put on a video of some girl getting slammed by James Deen, and slowly fucked my pussy with the cucumber. After I orgasmed I laid in my bed feeling more pathetic than usual. I thought about the voicemail, reached for my phone and called.

"Professor Hennessey's office, this is Amanda, how can I help you?"

"Hi, uh. This is Hallie Anderson, I filled out an application..."

"Oh yes, Hallie, thank you for calling."

"Sure."

"So Professor Hennessey liked your photo, and as I may have mentioned we have one space available for the pilot program. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

"Uh, sure."

"Any history of disease? Mental illness? Drug problems?"

"No, not really"

Laughs. "Good enough. Can you give me your height, weight, measurements."

"I am five foot four, A hundred and fifteen pounds" (I had no idea how much I weighed). "My measurements are thirty-two, twenty-eight, thirty-two"

"Very nice, and cup size?"

"I am a C."

"OK, great. So, since time is short, would you be able to come out this Thursday for a medical exam, and have an interview with Professor Hennessy and her committee?"

"Wow, that is fast. I...guess so."

"OK, we have funding to cover the flight, you can stay in a room on campus. I will send an email with final instructions, but one last thing, are you ok being naked in the interview?"

Long pause. "Yes, I think that's ok."

"Great Hallie, looking forward to meeting you in person. See you soon."

--

Wednesday morning I woke up and felt energetic for the first time in months. "What the hell did I get myself into?" I thought, and yet, for the first time in a long time I had purpose and reason to get out of bed - even if it was a bit perverse. I made an appointment with a hair salon and a place I knew, that gave Brazilian waxes. It was nice to have a reason to get out of bed.

The conversation with my dad was awkward, but he did seem pleased that my hair was clean, I was washed, and looking presentable. A sign of life, perhaps. I didn't tell him many details, other than I was going to Los Angeles to visit a college and they had taken care of everything. He seemed puzzled but ultimately ended the conversation with a shrug and a "Have fun."

The next morning I got up early, prettied myself up, and took an Uber to the airport. When I got to LA I was greeted by a young blonde woman holding a sign that said "Hallie Wilshire College." When I went up to her she said "Hello, I am Amanda Johnson, you must be Hallie."

The rest was a whirlwind. Amanda talked and talked as we crawled through LA traffic. The campus was a bit drab, in a weird corner of LA. Just a few buildings around a courtyard, a recreation center that looked like it was built in the 70s, and a small football stadium. I had a quick, unpleasant trip to the gynecologist where an older nurse took my blood. That night I slept in an empty dorm. I had trouble falling asleep, with a mix of anticipation and worry.

--

Nine AM the next day I knocked on the door of room 202 of the Arts Building. Amanda Johnson opened the door with a big smile, an enthusiastic "Hallie!," and a warm hug. She walked me into a large classroom. There was a big easy chair facing a long table. At the table I recognized professor Hennessey, next to here was an older guy with a buzzed haircut. They both greeted with a big smile.

"Hallie, thank you so much for coming today, please sit." and Hennessey motioned to the chair. She introduced the man next to her as Mr. Walterson, and said he was a part of the program. She then gave about a five-minute talk about the program in a very matter-of-fact way. I was nervous so I only caught parts of it. Basically, it was a year long program. Those who finish it would get a degree in "Adult Entertainment." It starts in the fall, and goes until the summer, where we have to intern with porn producers (basically, appear in their films.) This internship system is what made the program free for the students, since the producers pay the tuition and expenses.

She then went into the sex part. We were to learn how to be successful sex professionals. As a part of the program I will do solo performance, lesbian sex, boy-girl, boy-girl-boy, boy-girl-girl, anal, and double penetration. I tried to hide the shock on my face, when she asked "Do you think you'll be alright with that?"

"Yes" I said, trying to sound certain.

She then asked me a bunch of personal questions.

"How many lovers have you had?"

"One, a boyfriend. And another guy I did other stuff with."

"Have you done anal?"

"No"

"Been with any girls?"

"No"

"Do you masturbate?"

"Yes"

"Who are your three favorite pornstars?"

"Uh...Tori Black, Stoya, and Siri"

"Oh, very nice."

"OK, Hallie, can you take your clothes off for us?"

"Uh...sure"

I looked at the three people at the table. Took off my shoes and socks. Pulled my t-shirt over my head, exposing my white, 32 C bra. I awkwardly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. All three were looking me over. I took a deep breath and unsnapped my bra and let it drop to the ground. Then slide my panties off and stepped out of them. I stood before them naked.

"Very nice, Hallie." said Hennessey. "Can you turn around for us?"

I did.

"Ok...bend over a bit."

I did.

"Great. Reach back and spread your buttcheeks for us."

Again i took a big breath, reached back and spread my cheeks, exposing my pussy to strangers for the first time.

"Beautiful Hallie, can you come here? Do you mind if I touch you a bit?" Asked Hennessey.

I turned around and came up to a table. Hennessey reached out her hand and caressed my left breast.

"Really nice. Firm. Oh to be eighteen again!" and the other two at the table laughed. "OK, have a seat and put your legs on the armrests."

I sat down, lifted my legs. I felt so exposed, like I was at the gynecologist again. "Masturbate for us, Hallie" said Hennessy.

I started sliding my fingers up and down my already wet slit. I rubbed slow circles around my clit and felt the pleasure jolt thought my body. The three of them smiled and watched. I slid two fingers in my wet hole while my thumb pleasured my clit. I then started finger fucking myself, filling the room with a sloshing sound.

As I did this I looked at Mr. Walterson and we made eye contact. Without any self consciousness he pulled his pants down around his ankles, and I could see from the motion in his arm he was masturbating.

I felt myself getting closer to orgasm, as my pace quickened and my light moaning got louder. At a certain point Professor Hennessy got up from her chair and got near me.

"Can I help you, Hallie?" she asked gently. I let out a little "mm-hm"

Like an expert she nuzzled next to my body, and slid two fingers into my pussy. She started finger fucking me in and out, putting pressure toward the front of my vagina. Her pace quickened and I could feel a build up in my body. With a low grunt I felt an orgasm as she finger fucked me, and a huge stream of juice squirted out of my hole and splashed on the classroom floor.

"OH GOD! I moaned. Hennessey stroked my hair "Beautiful Hallie, beautiful." I looked down at the puddle of girl juice and covered my mouth.

"Uh, sorry about that." I said. Hennessey just laughed. "Amanda, can you dry this up so nobody slips?" Amanda obediently got up and started wiping the floor with a towel.

"Hallie, you can say no, but could you give Mr. Walterson a blowjob to conclude the interview?"

"Sure..." I said "I can do that."

"Eric?" Hennessey barked to Walterson. Walterson rose from his seat and walked over to me, wearing nothing but a polo shirt. I gasped a bit when I saw his massive cock and balls swaying as he walked. I had never seen such a big cock in person in my life.

Walterson stood by my chair, and motioned me to get on my knees. I kneeled on the wet towel Amanda used to wipe up my juice. His massive mushroom-headed cock hovered inches from my face. I reached out and started stroking his thick veiny cock, thinking about what's going to happen. I took a deep breath and started licking the head. Gently I licked, swirling my tongue around it. I held his cock and leaned in to lick his balls. They were heavy, and had smattering of salt and pepper hair on them.

After a few licks I opened my mouth and guided his cock in. I wrapped my lips around it, and slowly started sucking his cock. Walterson placed his hands on my head helping me. Hennessey hovered near by watching and observing. Walterson groaned.

"Feel good?" Hennessey asked him.

"Very good" he grunted back.

Minutes and minutes passed with me sucking his cock. We got in a rhythm, almost like my mouth and his cock were one thing working together. I worried I wasn't doing it right - my boyfriend always finished so much faster.

"All right, all right, Eric, can you finish?" Hennessey snapped at Walterson. He just kept gently fucking my mouth.

"Enough's enough, Eric."

"All right." he replied.

"OK Hallie, are you all right with him cumming on your face?"

I released my mouth from his cock. "Yeah" I replied.

"Great. So stroke him with you hand. Even when he starts ejaculating keep pumping him."

Walterson aimed his cock between my eyes. I stroked him vigorously with my hand. I jerked him for another minute or two, when I felt his body starting to tremble, and a low groan came from him. Then it happened so fast, with a big grunt a big shot of cum hit my forehead. The next spurt blinded me, and I felt three or four heavy, wet splashes hit my face. I let out a deep breath as I felt his cum roll down my face. "I did it", I thought to myself

"Great job, Hallie. Amanda, get Hallie a towel please."

Walterson just walked away without a word, as I wiped his cum off my face. After I composed myself, I sat back in the chair, facing their table. The three were back where they were when I came in. Hennessy and Walterson were writing some notes.

"OK, Hallie. We have one spot left in our pilot class for our Adult Entertainment program. You did wonderful today, and we really thank you for interviewing with us. I think Professor Walterson is especially glad you visited." She gave Walterson a sly smile. "Amanda will take you back to the airport today, and we'll let you know next week if we have an offer for you or not."

"Thank you," I said "This has been an interesting experience."

MsHallie
MsHallie
16 Followers