Porn Theater Cheater

Story Info
A wife cuckold's her husband at a porn theater.
6.4k words
4.01
182k
198
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richman3
richman3
1,821 Followers

'How did I get here' I wondered to myself as I stood there in the aisle of the theater looking at my wife.

'How had things gone so terribly wrong and what the hell was I going to do about it?'

It had all started last week at a party with our friends. Emma and I were at an early Halloween party. She looked fantastic dressed as Harley Quinn, and I chose The Joker to go along with her theme.

The party was starting to wind down, and there was just a handful of us left. We were all sitting around the living room laughing and joking.

Somehow the subject of sex was brought up, and soon everyone was sharing stories.

One couple who were dressed as Bonnie and Clyde shared a story about a trip to an adult theater.

They recanted their tale with a palpable exuberance, and it was pretty obvious to everyone there they would be fucking later. For the sake of this part of the story let's just call them Bonnie and Clyde.

Bonnie and Clyde talked about going to a place downtown called the "The Garden" it was a notorious porn theater and maybe one of the few remaining in the city.

The two of them had gone on a dare and a bet. A friend of theirs had challenged them to go and spend one hour in the theater watching a dirty movie.

The bet was that one of the two would begin either rubbing his or crotch or excuse themselves to the bathroom.

The winner was the one who was able to control themselves. I don't remember what the winner got, but it was something like blowjobs for a week or cleaning the garage out.

The point is that neither of them won or lost the bet. Turns out that the two of them were so turned on by the situation that they ended up fucking right there in the theater.

Emma looked up at this excitedly. My wife was a bit of thrill seeker she enjoyed things like skydiving, bungee jumping, white water rafting and most importantly to this story voyeurism. She said.

"How was it?" Then she looked up at me. I was sitting on the couch, and Emma was on the floor her body between my legs.

"It was fucking incredible," Bonnie said with a smile. "Once we really got into it some of the guys who were watching the movie came over and watched us. That made it even hotter to have an audience."

Then she looked serious for a second. "A few of the guys took out their dicks and started jacking."

This got a laugh from everybody at the party, but Bonnie looked solemn. "I'm not sure what they would have done if Clyde hadn't given them all a dirty look when they began to approach us but thankfully Clyde can look pretty scary when he wants to be."

Clyde was indeed an intimidating man. He stood about 6'4" and easily topped 250 pounds. He had a shaved head and a thick red goatee. I could see why some guys would back down from him.

"Anyway they moved back a bit, and we fucked for a good 20 minutes both of us having phenomenal orgasms." She smiled and looked up at Clyde who winked at her. They leaned toward each other and kissed.

Emma looked up at me with a mischievous look in her eyes. "That sounds so hot. Do you think we could try that someday, Alex?"

"Maybe we'll see," I replied. Having sex in a dirty porn theater was not exactly my idea of fun. However, I would probably do almost anything to make my wife happy.

She pouted her lips and said "Okay." The party continued, and more stories were swapped including one of our own about fucking in her parent's pool while they slept. I looked down at my wife's fantastic body.

She is 5'2" with brunette hair and a killer body. At 28 years old she is in the best shape of her life. Her toned ass leads up to a flat stomach and above that a set of D cup tits any woman would envy.

She has the kind of tits that just stand up and say hello. The entire conversation at the party had us both reving to got and we went home that night and fucked our brains out.

About a week later on Thursday evening Emma and I went we usually try to go out at least once a week depending on our schedules this week it was Thursday.

After dinner, we were walking down the sidewalk towards the parking garage. Emma had wanted to go to a new place in the seedier part of town. It was a burger joint that was supposed to have the best fries in the city.

She had also suggested that we walk the long way around to our car. This took us about a block out of our way, and I was a little concerned for our safety, but once again I wanted to make her happy, so we did.

Walking down the sidewalk, we came upon none other than "The Garden." Upon seeing this, I looked over at her. She was grinning ear to ear.

"You fucking planned this didn't you?" I asked her. She just smiled and gave me a wink.

"Come Alex let's just go in and see. If it looks bad we will leave, I promise."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Come on we have been married for 5 years I don't want things to get stale. Let's try something different."

I reluctantly agreed to allow her to drag me inside. Going inside I had every intention of looking around and then convincing her to leave. I really wanted no part of this place.

We went up to the window and bought two tickets. There wasn't really a selection to choose from they simply showed what they showed customers did not have a choice.

Looking around the place, I saw cracked floors, a run down candy counter and paint peeling on the walls. I cannot express enough how much I wanted to get out of there but being a good husband I followed Emma into the theater.

We found seats toward the middle of the theater that looked relatively clean at least as clean as a place like this could ever get. I don't even want to think about what a black light would have found in here.

Emma and I sat down and waited for the movie to start. Some previews if that's what you could call them came on. The first one was about a girl who is obviously 18 or 19 is home alone when the doorbell rings.

The girl answers the door, and a man in his 40's is standing there. He explains that he is selling cosmetics and asks if her mom is home.

The girl replies "no but why don't you come in and show me what you got" He does and in no time at all the salesman shows her what's in his pants instead of what is in his case.

I look over at my wife, and she is mesmerized by the scene especially when they show the man's cock being sucked by the girl. Emma starts to lick her lips, and I actually see her hand move towards her crotch.

'Can this be real' I think. Is my wife actually getting turned on by a 20-year-old porn movie clip? Is Emma really starting to masturbate in a porn theater no less? What the hell has gotten into her? The preview ends with the man just about to blow his load on the girl's face.

"Aww, they didn't show the cum shot" Emma exclaims as she looks over at me.

At this point, I don't know what the hell has happened to my wife. This can't be the same girl I married. I have always known she was adventurous, but this kind of thing is new to me.

She reaches over and puts her hand on my leg gently caressing my knee. Her eyes never leave the screen as the main attraction starts. I can feel her rubbing my leg up and down her hand moving further up toward my crotch.

I can't take it anymore. "I have to go pee," I tell Emma.

"Really. Now?" She asks.

"Sorry," I say. "The couple of beers I had at dinner must have gone right through me."

"Okay," she says. "But hurry back. You don't want to miss the show." She winks at me with a wicked smile and then blows me a kiss.

I get up and head out the door. Turning to the man behind the ticket counter I ask.

"Where's the bathroom?"

"To the left then down the hall on the right." He points to an alcove on my left.

***************

'What the hell is wrong with Alex?' I think as I sat there in the adult theater watching the movie. I am just trying to spice things up for us, really for his benefit. He is just so damn uptight sometimes.

My husband wasn't always this way. Before we were married, we fucked in his car at the drive-in once not to mention the time at my parent's house in the pool. I don't know when it had happened, but sometime in the last couple of years, our sex life had gone a little stale.

Sure we still fucked a couple of times a week, but there was no more real excitement to it. No more passion like when we were first married.

I loved the story that the couple told at the party last week, and I planned this entire night around stopping here. I really had done all of this with Alex in mind to sort of jump start our sex life again.

I thought maybe doing it in a place like this could be the answer to a more adventurous and wilder time with my husband.

Besides this place wasn't so bad and the movie was kind of hot. It had been a few years since I had seen a porn movie and I had forgotten how hot they could be if you just went with it and enjoyed what was happening on the screen.

The door opened again, and I figured it was Alex returning from the bathroom. I kept watching the movie my hand slowly rubbing my crotch through my jeans.

I felt somebody sit down next to me. I reached over and grabbed Alex's knee again and began to run my hands up and down his leg.

He didn't seem nearly as stiff as when he had left. 'Good, I thought maybe he just needed a minute to himself to get his head straight and now he was ready for some fun.'

I kept up my massage on his leg for a minute or two slowly working my way up towards his crotch. I never took my eyes off of the action on the screen.

The couple in the movie were well on their way to fucking in the shower and man looked hot as hell. Then I felt a hand move into my lap. It started to gently rub my crotch.

'Oh god, this is fucking great.' I thought. Alex has finally decided to succumb to his desires and just go with it. 'Wait till he sees what I do next. Let's see how far he is willing to go.'

I stopped his hand and stood up. I unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down exposing my now very wet and dripping bare pussy. Kicking off my shoes and using my feet I pulled off my jeans completely.

I sat back down and placed his hand on my lap once again. He needed no further instruction as his hand immediately went to work on my pussy.

'Oh, this is incredible.' I thought as he began to work his fingers in and out of my cunt. 'This is exactly what we needed.' The fact that we were doing this in a public place was enough to get my motor really going.

'Take out you cock honey.' I instructed. His hand left my pussy, and I heard a belt being unbuckled and a zipper going down followed by a rustle of clothing as he pulled his pants down to his ankles. Reaching over I put my left hand on his bare leg and slowly worked my way up his leg to his cock.

Upon reaching his cock, I stopped. Something was wrong. This cock was way too big to be my husbands. I had jerked him off hundreds of times while we dated and throughout our marriage.

If you had asked me to pick his cock out of a lineup like they did in "Porky's" I would have easily spotted it. That's how well I knew my husband's cock and this one wasn't it.

Now Alex has a decent sized cock. About 6 ½ inches with a little girth to it. Nothing porn stars material like the man currently on screen but definitely enough to satisfy me.

The problem I was now facing the cock that was in my hand now was much larger in girth than Alex's and probably bigger in inches too by the feel of it.

I hadn't yet looked over at the man sitting next to me. I was completely frozen not knowing what to do. 'What the hell am I going to do?' I thought just sitting there frozen not able to move my hand still firmly around this stranger's cock.

The man moved his hand back into my crotch and began to rub my pussy again. His fingers worked all around my lips rubbing up and down then finally they found their way back into my pussy again.

'Oh god, this is so fucking wrong. But Jesus it feels so fucking good too.' I didn't know what to do I was completely torn with my emotions. I was allowing a stranger to finger fuck me in a porn theater with my husband in the bathroom about to return any second.

I had to put a stop to this somehow. I started to turn towards him and say something when his fingers went even deeper causing me to let out a moan of pleasure.

"Oh fuck," I said as his finger really beginning to work on my pussy now. Finally, somehow I managed to look over at him, and our eyes met.

He wasn't a bad looking guy at all certainly not someone you would expect to find in this kind of place then again neither were we.

In fact the more I looked at him the more I realized that he was hot. We stared into each other's eyes for a second or two. His fingers keeping up their assault on my pussy.

I completely lost myself at that moment. I leaned over and kissed the stranger, hard. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths as we made out furiously for at least a minute the entire time his finger kept fucking my pussy. I couldn't help it at that moment I was just so fucking horny.

While we kissed, I grabbed his enormous cock with my left hand and started jerking it.

Like an animal I kissed him passionately turning my body towards him I began to climb into his lap the tips of my fingers jerking his cock as my right hand moved up and down his body.

There was something so primal about this need that we both had. This wasn't love but lust and desire.

I reached down to the bottom of his shirt and began to lift it up. Our kiss was broken by him raising his arms and me pulling his shirt up and over his head.

Then we went back to our passionate kiss. His hands moved down and cupped my ass cheeks. One hand on his cock the other moving up and down his body.

Suddenly one of his hands smacked my bare ass hard. Making a smacking sound loud enough for anybody to hear. Immediately I moaned with pleasure as his hands moved up and down my body pushing my shirt up a bit as he did.

'What the fuck are doing Emma?' My inner conscience screamed at me. 'Your husband will be back any minute.'

'Why had I kissed him? What the fuck is the matter with me?' I knew that Alex could walk right back in the door at any minute, but somehow that made what I was doing only hotter. Knowing that I was a horrible person I kept kissing and stroking him.

Moving my hands down his body, I slid myself down onto the floor and onto my knees. The floor was dirty, and I grabbed my jeans pushing them underneath my knees. I ran my hands over his bare knees up to his thighs.

******************

I headed into the bathroom following the directions of the man behind the counter. I went to open the door, and a man yelled from inside.

"Occupied" came a response from inside.

'Shit' I thought. I stood outside in the little hallway waiting for the man to exit. The son of a bitch hadn't even bothered to close the door all the way it stood cracked open a half an inch.

It had taken a good 5 minutes before he came out. I kept thinking of my wife alone in that strange theater watching the screen intently mildly playing with herself. 'Damn, I need to get back to her.

What if somebody tries something? Shit, I didn't want her to get raped in there' I remembered Bonnie's statement about the aggressive men. 'Damn come on pal' I thought waiting for him to exit the bathroom.

Finally, he opened the door and came out. I pushed past him and went inside. 'H-he' the man started to say something to me, but I completely ignored him I went in and locked the door.

Inside the bathroom was downright disgusting. The tile was falling off of the wall, and the floor was damaged as well. There were used paper towels strewn about containing god knows what. I didn't want to know.

The place stunk too. Not just like shit but a sickly smell maybe it was rotting sperm or something whatever it was the place stunk to high heaven.

The place didn't smell like shit at least so I could only guess what the man actually was doing in there. I found the urinal.

It was one of those old fashioned ones that went from about 5 feet up and the wall all the way down to the ground with a drain on the floor. Guys will know what I am talking about.

I did what I needed to do and did my best to wash my hands in the revolting sink. Then I reached for the door. The handle just turned not opening the door. I tried again.

Same thing the handle just spun around. I started to pull even harder now getting frustrated, but it was no use the handle just turned and turned.

'What the fuck' I thought. 'This is just great. I'm stuck in the goddamned bathroom of a porn theater and my wife is all alone inside, probably getting raped.'

I kept trying to turn and pull the handle but apparently it was broken. Then it hit me. The asshole who was in here before had sought to tell me something, but in my haste, I had ignored him. He was probably trying to warn me about the lock.

"FUCK" I yelled and kicked the door. It didn't even budge and inch.

'Well, you ignorant asshole. What the hell have you gotten yourself into now?' I thought. I sat on the filthy counter folded my arms and pouted. All I could do now was hope somebody had to use the jon soon.

***************************

'STOP THIS' my conscience screamed. 'WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING? YOU ARE CHEATING. YOU CAN'T DO THIS'

I was shaking as I knelt there on the dirty floor. This was completely and utterly immoral, and if I continued with what I wanted to do next, I would be totally crossing the line. There would be no going back from this next act and it would inevitably lead to more.

Still shaking from excitement I took a deep breath as I looked at his cock. "Fuck it," I said and dove straight into his lap.

I started with gentle licks of my tongue all over the huge mushroom tip of his cock tasting and savoring the pre-cum dripping out. I moved my tongue up and down his shaft to his balls.

Taking each one of them in my mouth as my hands stroked and massaged the rest of his cock.

"Oh, it's so fucking big" I exclaimed as I perched my head above his giant cock and admired the huge tip of his enormous cock.

"Oh my god," I said and opened my mouth then, I impaled my head upon his dick. Lowering my head as far as I could loving the feeling of this strangers giant cock sliding over my tongue and all the way to the back of my throat.

I completely deep throated him. Forcing his cock as far back into my throat as I could. Holding it there for as long as I could I felt his legs stiffen. 'Oh fuck this feels so good' I thought. As he grabbed my head and forced his cock even further down my throat.

Finally, when I could take it no more, I brought my head back and released his dick from my lips.

"HHHHHHHHH!!" I let out a huge gasp for air. Spit dripped down onto his cock and onto the front of my shirt.

Almost immediately I attacked his cock again. My hand went to my bare exposed pussy and began to rub it. Licking and sucking his cock furiously I kept up my assault on his dick. Saliva and spit dripping everywhere.

I never heard the man who approached from behind. As I kept sucking, the strangers cock another man came into our aisle with his cock already out and hard. Seeing movement out of the corner of my eye I noticed the other man. He just stood there jerking his cock watching us.

I paused for a second. Then resumed my blowjob. 'You are such a fucking slut' I thought to myself as I continued kept blowing the stranger.

After a few more minutes of sucking, I began to climb up towards his mouth again giving the stranger another passionate kiss while one hand kept stroking his cock.

"Fuck me" was all I said as I turned around and spread my legs positioning my cunt right above his engorged cock. 'This is it you bitch' I thought as I slowly lowered my dripping pussy onto his cock.

richman3
richman3
1,821 Followers
12