Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 02

Story Info
Women of Wrestling do Porn: Lana.
6.3k words
4.71
30.5k
36
1

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Lana (WWE)

Porn Wrestling Federation – Volume 2

A WWE erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, Anal.

* * *

In early 2016 professional wrestling, and to be specific sports entertainment giant WWE was in a crisis. Bad deals, lawsuits, falling ratings and questionable booking decisions led to the world giant having to make tough decisions with personal and professional consequences. For a long time, the WWE had been a proudly PG-friendly company... But when they were approached with a very non-PG offer from a very XXX-rated business, they were left with little choice but to accept.

The formation of the Porn Wrestling Federation was a joint wrestling and pornographic promotion based initially around the entire roster of WWE Divas being "sold" to an established porn website and film maker who working with the WWE would create a weekly TV show of in-ring action for worldwide, in fitting with the general PG way of the rest of Raw and Smackdown's broadcasts. The PWF would also however create pornographic films and scenes staring the Divas for sale, download and on-demand streaming through its adult-only website. The WWE would retain all the rights of the match-based programming, and would receive part of the profits from both sides of the PWF's productions.

As PWF grew in popularity (no guesses as to which side of the business was consistently making far more money than the other), so to did it start to expand with additional talents drawn from NXT, and the global independent wrestling scene. The existing roster of WWE Divas however were willing to show their sexual skill on camera, but the talent roster wasn't limited to just active wrestlers... On screen personalities more known for being eye candy and a manager/valet were also ready to fuck for fame and fortune...

* * *

Porn Wrestling Federation presents...

WWE Diva and former film actress and model Lana

In...

Sealing a Ravishing Deal... With some Russian ass!

* * *

The video starts with the interior of a nice and spacious looking bedroom with a large, king-sized bed in it as the main attraction, with a wardrobe and chest of drawers in the background. The door at the side opens and stepping with her high heels clicking on the wooden floor and holding a documents folder under her arm is the blonde and curvy Ravishing Russian, the WWE Diva known as Lana. With her hair up in her signature bun, she's clad in a familiar tight fitting dark business attire of a suit jacket that strains against her large, rounded tits, and a matching short skirt that nicely shows off those long, smooth and tanned legs of hers along with her thick, juicy ass.

"And this you can see, is the bedroom of the property..." Lana says in her thick "Russian" accent, playing the role of a real estate, home seller as she's leading in a client viewing this house – a handsome, desirably built young man with short hair who is smartly clad in dress pants and a plain shirt.

"I can see... Nice, very nice..." He says with a nod, playing his part as he looks interested in the surroundings. "Well, this all is really above and beyond what I was looking for! I love it!"

"Excellent!" She smiles as she looks to him. "Well then, if everything is in order, I have the paperwork right here, and we can sign it off and soon have you with the keys by the morning."

"Well... There is, well, one thing..." He says, taking a moment to take a look over the blonde's stunning figure.

"What... What is wrong?" She asks, looking confused. "The property is in the price range you asked, and from what you've said every room more than meets your expectations..."

"Well, no actually... It's more about you." He says, smiling as he steps towards her. "You've been the most professional home seller I've met yet, and by far the most beautiful..." He adds with a seductive tone.

"I pride myself on being a professional Russian woman..." She says, raising an eyebrow at his comments as she places a hand onto her hip. "Do every handsome American like you hit on the women trying to sell you a home?" She asks, flirting back with a smirk.

"Only the hottest ones baby... Let me put it like this... I'd be happy to buy this place, with cash as well... But I want to see how good of a... "Hard" seller you are..." He says with a not exactly subtle tone. "How "badly" you want to seal this deal."

She lets out a seductive laugh, putting the folder she's carrying out of the way onto the nearest furniture before she moves back up to him, already giving an answer as she places her hands onto his shirt, giving a naughty smile as she starts to undo the buttons of his shirt. "I'm a woman who always get what she wants..." Lana states, locking eyes with this hunk as she undoes that top a little too easily and quickly, letting his muscular chest be shown off as her hands continue downward. "I always seal my deals... You want to see perhaps, my... "Hands on" approach to business?" She teases, already showing her decision as she slips down to her knees in front of the client as she willingly agrees to a completely indecent proposal in order to secure this sale.

"Fuck yeah I do..." He answers, removing his shirt and tossing it out of the way, the camera moving in as her hands do quick work to first undo his belt, and then lower his pants down, her eyes going wide and shock appearing on her pretty face as she sees the thick, long and already hardening piece of American man-meat hanging between his legs. "Show me all that you've got baby, and I'll gladly buy this place from you..."

"I think... This is a deal that will be mutually beneficial for us both..." The sexy blonde says, now casting a smirk up at him with already clear desire in her eyes as she takes a hold of his cock, starting to run both her hands back and forth along his size, causing him to lightly groan as his rod gets stiffer within her stroking palms. With the "magic" of video editing, a jump forward to a minute or so now sees her gripping his rock hard and lengthy shaft, giving a pump as she approving licks her lips, glancing to the recording camera with a saucy smirk before casting that gaze upward to her co-star in this porno flick.

"You have a wonderful cock Sir..." She says to confirm her approval, leaning in to give his fat bell-end a kiss on the top, followed by a lick over the tip, giving his shaft a couple of pumps as she teases the crown with her tongue. Soon though she parts those bright red lips, taking him into her mouth to make him moan as she sucks on the head, her hand giving a firm around of swift pumps before her lips part and we see her tongue swirling around him as she pulls back. "Mmmm... You like that? Like how my full fucking lips feel?" She asks with a naughty tone as she stares up, not waiting for a response as she takes him back inside but now sinks down, a slow slurp moving down to take half of his size into her mouth before she lifts back up all the way, pausing so she can pump her hand over his length and then pushing her oral hole back down onto him.

"Mmmm... Yeah... Suck that dick baby..." The handsome client encourages as the Ravishing Russian blows him, smoothly lifting her head upward to just the crown of his cock before she slides back downward and repeats the motion, keeping her pouty lips nicely pressed around his thickness as she shows this is far from her first time giving out a blowjob. The camera gets in nice and close, recording how that big American dick is being taken in and out of her oral hole at a steady pace, able to hear her muffled groans as she works him over, already starting to apply her saliva onto that man meat and making sure to keep her free hand stroking away at his inches not yet taken into her mouth.

"Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmm mmmmphhh..." She moans around his dick, raising upward to the crown and twisting her blonde haired head from side to side, expertly grinding those soft lips against his rod to keep him easily moaning. That trick allows her to lift her hands from him, blindly reaching for the buttons of her suit jacket and undoing them, pulling the garment open and letting her large, rounded tits fall free, and even able to glance to the camera and giving a seductive look as she peels it off and tosses it away. "Mmmmm!! Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm..." That task out of the way, one hand rests onto his thigh as she resumes the motion of bobbing her head along his stiff prick, going at a quicker pace and taking more of his dick into her hungry and talented mouth, but making herself moan with the other hand as she grabs a hold of her own breast in order to lift and squeeze it as she puts on another dirty show.

"Mmmmmm yeah!! Mmmmm... Nice and deep baby..." The moans continue to come from the hunk she's sucking off, his ability to take such a red hot blowjob obvious as he stands and lets her go to work on him, her saliva starting to drip from off those fat inches along with her own chin from the repeated slurping motion as her bright red lipstick coated lips flow back and forth along this big, made for staring in porn cock. As she rocks herself back and forth onto him, she continues to lock eyes up at him with a sexy glare, made hotter by how she's groaning around that tool and teasing both him and herself as she feels up and gropes her own big tits that are starting to glisten as her dripping saliva is falling down onto that gorgeous chest of hers.

"Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmphh!! GAHHHHH!!" Showing all she can do as she looks to "convince" this client to buy this property she's sucking him off in, she pushes her pretty face all the way down into his crotch, causing herself to gag as she deep throats all of his length, eyes closed as she keeps herself held down all the way so her nose is pressing into his body. It's gaining the effect she was after, his moans a little deeper as he gasps in delight, and despite gagging again and saliva splattering over him she still stays down in place to take him in balls deep for a little longer. "GHHHLLLLKKK!! GAHHHHHH... MMMMPHHH!!" Letting out another raspy gag around that thick cock, she finally has to relent, pulling all the way up and off of him so she can gasp for air, the sight of his saliva soaked dick being captures before she hungrily dives back down, getting in another round of sucks along the majority of his length. The sloppy nature of this run only further causing her spit to seep past those pouty lips and drip down her chin as well as fall from that very rod she's servicing, as her large tits are doing a fine job of catching all that saliva to leave them looking even hotter than before.

"Mmmmphhh..." She groans as she gives a last suck, pulling her mouth off from him and shifting back, looking up at him with a seductive smirk. "That was a good start... To our negotiations, of course..." Lana says, moving to stand up off the floor. "I think that our discussions must continue futher, don't you agree?" She asks, but is already reaching for her skirt, turning around as she starts to slowly push it down her stunning, smooth legs to show off her fantastically rounding and juicy ass, along with a shaved pussy that already appears to be a little wet just from giving out that blowjob.

"Let's test out the bed baby... Get up on it..." The would-be buyer on the property she's trying to sell to him instructs, giving his dick a couple strokes for good measure as she steps out of her clothing, leaving her just with a pair of sexy high heels on.

"Of course... Anything for a good sale..." She shamelessly says, openly admitting to be whoring herself out just to seal a deal as she moves herself onto the spacious bed, laying on her side and using a hand to raise up her leg, stretching the other out with a slight bend so that the camera can get a clear view of her hot and tight looking pussy.

Stepping in, her co-star tapping her folds for a testing moment before he lines it up and with a firm thrust pushes it into her snatch, making her moan out as she get to experience being filled up just from that first pump before he draws back, almost completely pulling out but some of that fat crown still staying inside her. It isn't long though before he starts to give it to her, he body slightly turned but close up against her so he can also hold onto that extended leg and drape it over her sturdy shoulder, beginning to rock his hips back and forth so he can slide his dick into that wet and snug hole, and already liking what he's feeling if his moans are any indication.

"MMMM... Oh yes... Mmmmm... Fuck me... Fuck my tight little pussy!" The WWE Diva groans the demand, looking across with another intense and lusty stare at the hunk she's barely met, but has already sucked off all his dick and now is looking like she's going to be getting all of his rock hard rod deep into her snatch as well from the way he's steadily thrusting himself in and out of her box. "Ahhhhh... MMMM!! Mmmmm yes... Keep going... Give me... MMMMM... All of that big, American cock..." She moans out with the kind of tone no doubt hand picked for porn, all too happy to let him send his member deep into her snug and damp pussy as this "Russian" beauty groans out herself, shamelessly loving how she's getting filled up and being fucked on the bed of the property she's supposed to be showing off, not using as she attempts to give this hung stud extra incentive to agree to buy the place.

"MMMM!! Oh yeah... Fucking hot, tight pussy... MMMM!!" He grunts, his thrusts now getting swifter, his body up close to her and his crotch beginning to connect with her tanned and curved body, feeding the former model and actress turned sports entertainer more than a generous amount of his inches as that smack of his skin meeting hers sounds out to mix with both of their moans. "AHHHH... Mmmm... You're so fucking hot baby... MMMM!!" The obviously experienced at fucking hunk is able to groan out as he continues to send his length back and forth into her smoothly and with ease, her folds now nice and slick as she's more than turned on from this all, but still tight around his big dick to ensure he's getting plenty of pleasure from this as well.

"MMMMM... Oooooooooh!! And you... MMMM!! You are real... American stud..." She purrs with a sinful lick of her lips, her body beginning to jolt back a little from the force being put behind these repeated thrusts as she gets filled up, her tits jiggling for an extra visual treat for the filming camera to capture along with that clear view of the Ravishing Russian getting stuffed full with this long American dick. "AHHHHH... MMMM FUCK!! You fuck so good! MMMM... My pussy... MMMMM!! So full..." She sighs in delight, keeping her tanned body laying in place and staring down between her legs as she keeps them apart and out of the way both of him and that recording device, and for her own enjoyment as she's watching his shaft plunging back and forth into her snatch with no signs of stopping yet.

That desirably muscular man indeed keeps on pumping almost all of his length forward into that needy and damp pussy, that brisk and perfectly timed pace more than enough to keep them both moaning away, that smacking sound also ringing out to add to the mood as he takes full advantage of this indecent proposal that's seen this blonde beauty willingly agree to fuck in order to sell this house to him. Bringing his pumps to a stop, her leans in towards her on the bed, his dick sill buried into her as he gets almost nose-to-nose with the woman he's banging, she in turn biting down on her bottom lip seductively as she grinds her pussy back against his dick to make him groan. Flicking her tongue out at her, she takes the invitation as she leans her head up and the two begin making out, lewd open mouthed kisses with plenty of tongue seen, the two exchanging saliva and then moans as he sneaks in a couple more thrusts into her slot while their tongues smack against one another's.

After the kiss is broken off, the naked beauty gives the stud still with his cock deep inside her an intense, narrow-eyed glare. "Mmmm... I bet you fuck... Your American whores like this..." She hisses, groaning as he pulls that shaft out of her snatch.

Said muscular male just smirks back, moving around to the upper part of the bed as he lays down on it, his dick pointing straight up and looking to be slick from her pussy juices – another clear sign that she's been shamelessly loving this sexual activity even as indecent as it's been.

"On top?" Lana lets out a seductive laugh as she shifts herself, smirking as she crawls sexily up the bed over him. "I like that... I will show you how a real Russian woman fucks a man..." She vows, facing him with her back and that rounded booty facing the camera now as she raises her hips up, reaching under to line his cock up with her snatch as she lowers herself slowly down.

"MMMM!! Oh yes!! MMMMM FUCK!!" The stunning blonde groans, looking back over her shoulder so the camera can see her moaning and the expression of pure, sinful joy on that gorgeous face as she starts off by rocking her shapely hips back and forth, grinding her pussy down against his dick and causing his moans to be heard as a sign her action is more than doing the trick. "AHHHHH... MMMMM YES... I will fuck you... MMMM!! I will fuck you do good!!" She vows as she begins to do just that, raising herself up to above the half way mark on that fat shaft before she lets her tanned body drop down, the slap of her frame meeting his ringing out before she repeats the action, moaning herself as she rides that dick with a clear energy and not just to keep all the pleasure coming as she stuffs her own snatch full with all that man-meat.

The stud underneath her certainly appreciates her lustful efforts, groaning out in delight as he lays back and lets her show that she can not only take a good banging, but can handle a cock just fine herself as if her early red hot blowjob onto this same shaft wasn't proof enough of that but knowing his part in this skin flick, he only lets out moans and grunts to the focus can be on her using that fine and curved body to perfection. All he has to do is watch and let her have her turn taking the lead, feeling her wet and still tight pussy being raised and lowered at the impressively paced and forceful to match rhythm over his dick as this blonde bombshell shows that she's not only not a stranger to riding some dick, she can easily handle one of his great size as well.

"MMMMM!! AHHHHH FUCK!! OH YES... MMMM..." She continues to moan away with every bounce delivered onto that mighty length she's willingly impaled on top off, her juicy butt cheeks jiggling now each time she drops down and that booty slaps against his strong thighs, and each moment captured by the filming camera. Along with of course the main focus of the pussy of the Ravishing Russian taking the long American dick of this hunk deep up into herself, that snatch dropping all the way down to take him up to the hilt over and over again. "AHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! OH... OH MMMMM... MMMM... I just fucking love... AHHHH... American cock!!" She squeals in delight, once more looking back and deliberately biting down on her bottom lip for an added sexy show to be recorded, drops of sweat now starting to form and drip down her face and the rest of that stunning frame, the way she's working herself so smoothly and quickly up and down that big cock making it appear like she was destined to star in pornography rather than in sports entertainment.

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12