Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the hunk currently pumping his dick in and out of her snug to say the least asshole is not the man she's married to, he's already experienced the delights of each of her erotic holes having gotten his dick sucked, and fucked her sweet pussy so far, all topped off with getting to tap that fine, French-Canadian ass that appears built to take some thick and long American meat like this. She's putting on a fine performance herself to take this kind of ass fucking that would render most women not able to walk straight for several days, and yet as she moans away with every back and forth pump she's still craving more of that rod in deep between her tanned, smooth and rounded rear cheeks.

"UHHHH!! Ahhhhhh FUUUUCKKK!! MMMM... MMMMM SHIT!!" She almost yells out when he delivers a firm, hard thrust into her backside, making her stare back with a red hot and burning with desire glare, another flip of the long, platinum blonde hair leaving her gorgeous, now sweat-coated face on full display for the recording camera. "MMMMM FUCK!! Oh OUI!! MMMMMM OUI! OUI OUI MMMMMM OUI!!" However currently the filming is focusing on her stunning backside and how she's taking such a vast amount of cock with such ease, still pushing back firmly on her knees towards the stud behind her every time he thrusts towards to plunge deep into her still very tight but ready for plenty more back passage.

Still making sure to only let out slight moans and groans, he keeps his hips shifting back and forth smoothly but firmly, sending his dick in and soon sharply out of her snug asshole, but never pulling completely out of the ass of the stunning female WWE Superstar who stays kneeling on the same chair she's been getting fucked over and been fucking on over the course of this sinful, recorded encounter. Even as he now also shows the effects of giving her the kind of pounding her and her gorgeous backside deserve as the sweat now appears on his muscular frame, he also isn't planning on turning the action down a level, grunting under his breath as he keeps on sending his cock forward to ram deep into those full and jiggling butt cheeks.

"MMMMM YESSSS!! FUCK MY ASS!! AHHHHHH... MMMMMM FUUUUUUCKKK!!" The former WWE Divas Champion is putting on a performance worthy of several adult film awards with the way she's so easily taking this anal pounding that sees her body sharply rocking back and forth against the onslaught of hard pumps, keeping her big tits swaying and her booty shaking, even more so now as her ass is smacking off of his crotch now when he thrusts forward. "UHHHHH!! OH OUI... MMMMMM OUI... AHHHHHH MMMMMM..." Her thick French-Canadian accent just makes her shameless, filthy words all the more hotter, beads of sweat dripping from her nose as she keeps looking back to watch that huge American cock being stuffed again and again into her rump in such a way that it seems like she's all to used to some anal action, even with such a fat piece of man eat.

"MMMMM... FUCK!! Mmmmm... With a big... UHHHHH... FUCKING COCK!! MMMM... Like that???" The woman who has appeared in movies such as Sharknado 3 and reality TV like WAGs seems far more naturally suited for starring roles in pornography from this ass banging performance, still moaning out despite having not even touched her own snatch all the way through this position, just taking it from behind as this big dick slides deeply and swiftly in and out of her rear hole. "MMMM!! No fucking way... AHHHH... I'm going to fire you now!! MMMMM OUI!!" She groans out with a lusty grin, once again putting on an extra, sexy display with a signature flip of the hair even as she gets fucked from behind, gasping with each in or out thrust she takes from behind and the grin on her face showing she's loving every moment of this steamy and dirty ass fucking even if it's with this man who isn't the one she's happily married to.

* * *

Another edit in the film brings us to a new, but just as pleasing to the eye scene as Maryse is now sitting on the same chair she's been getting fucked on and over over the course of this skin-flick. How however she's in control, and is using another part of her stunning, sweat-covered body to full use as she has her large, tanned tits pressed against the thick and long cock of her "assistant", a wide grin on her face as she gazes up at the hunk she's pleasuring with her own tits.

"Mmmmm... Oui... Fuck my tits, you dirty man..." She purrs as she stares up at him, not even watching as he's doing just as instructed, thrusting his member right up between her big breasts as she uses both hands to keep them sandwiching his man-meat between them, giving a very strong indication that this is far from her first time from using those mounds to pleasure a man before. She's groaning a little herself though, turned on by the sensation of having her chest fucked, let alone by a man who she isn't married to, and one who has already had this same cock deep into her mouth, her snatch, and her ass so far and is getting treated to a fine tit-fuck to top it all off.

His groans show that he's loving that soft feeling of her more than ample tit-flesh against and around his cock as she keeps her boobs pressed tightly against his pumping member, the crown of his cock popping up out of the top of her cleavage before soon vanishing back downward to repeat the motion. The camera has a clear, close up shot of this, taking in the sight of her tits jiggling even as she holds them, such is the smooth and firm force of his pumps up into the valley she's created with her own mountains.

"Mmmmm!! Fucking cum!! Cum for me... Cum all over my big fucking tits!" The former in-ring competitor and former Champion when she was a WWE Diva, and now ringside eye candy as a manager as a female WWE Superstar is still as lusty as ever even after all the fucking she's taken during this hot and heavy action. She licks her lips, using her hands to rub and grind her own tits against this pistoning shaft, groaning as she feels him throbbing and approaching release but he continues to fuck her stunning breasts to savour the last few moments, lasting far long than most red blooded men would be able to last just from a titfuck from her alone, let alone after all the wild action that's gone on before this point.

She soon gets what she wanted though when he suddenly pulls out from between her mounds, grabbing his cock and starting to stroke himself off rapidly and in quick response she cups her tits, pushing them up and together for an unmissable target. That does the trick, as a couple pumps of the hand later and he groans, shooting the first thick, hot spray of jizz out to splash down over the top of her left breast, soon followed by another that lands on that boob but down into her cleavage too. He keeps pumping and firing out his thick American load, giving both those French-Canadian breasts and more than generous share of his seed as it lands over the tops, down into that created valley between, over the front to glaze her rock hard nipples, and even landing on her hands that hold her mounds in place for him to flick the final drops of jizz down onto it.

"Mmmmm... Oh oui..." Maryse says approvingly as she looks down at her own cum-covered tits, using her hands to naughtily rub the spunk all over her big breasts and make herself gasp in the process. "You... You've kept your job... For this week, at least... But I think we must schedule another "performance review" soon, oui?" She teases with a sexy smirk, giving one last flip back of the hair before she looks to the filming camera and gives a last, devilish smirk as the sight of her sweat-coated body and her now cum-covered tits gets recorded before the film fades out to black, drawing another fine Porn Wrestling Federation production to a close.

* * *

12