Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 05

Story Info
Women of Wrestling do Porn: Nikki Bella.
5.4k words
4.51
31.3k
39
2

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Nikki Bella (WWE)

Porn Wrestling Federation - Volume 5

A WWE erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral.

* * *

In early 2016 professional wrestling, and to be specific sports entertainment giant WWE was in a crisis. Bad deals, lawsuits, falling ratings and questionable booking decisions led to the world giant having to make tough decisions with personal and professional consequences. For a long time, the WWE had been a proudly PG-friendly company... But when they were approached with a very non-PG offer from a very XXX-rated business, they were left with little choice but to accept.

The formation of the Porn Wrestling Federation was a joint wrestling and pornographic promotion based initially around the entire roster of WWE Divas (or Female Superstars as their were re-branded as) being "sold" to an established porn website and film maker who working with the WWE would create a weekly TV show of in-ring action for worldwide, in fitting with the general PG way of the rest of Raw and Smackdown's broadcasts. The PWF would also however create pornographic films and scenes staring the Divas for sale, download and on-demand streaming through its adult-only website. The WWE would retain all the rights of the match-based programming, and would receive part of the profits from both sides of the PWF's productions.

As PWF grew in popularity (no guesses as to which side of the business was consistently making far more money than the other), so to did it start to expand with additional talents drawn from NXT, and the global independent wrestling scene. The existing roster of WWE Female Superstars however were willing to show their sexual skill on camera, no matter their existing in-ring skills or credibility. In fact, one who was controversial enough for using her real life relationship for, allegedly of course, sleeping her way to championship glory in the past, was willing to show exactly what she can really do... And she did mention something about doing it far better than her sister possibly could as well...

* * *

Porn Wrestling Federation presents...

Female WWE Superstar/Diva and reality TV star Nikki Bella

In...

Fearlessly Earning an Easy A!

* * *

The film stars up with a slow panning shot, showing red sneakers then white, knee-high schoolgirl socks up smooth, thick crossed legs, leading to a stereotypical short, plaid uniform skirt. Then up a toned midsection to a straining, white tied at the front short sleeved shirt that barely fits in a set of massive, round tits that show off deep cleavage, then up to the dark long hair to reveal the pretty face of the "student" in question - WWE female Superstar and reality TV star of Total Divas and Total Bellas - Nikki Bella.

Pulling back, we see that the setting is a classroom with a blackboard behind a "Teacher's" desk with the word "DETENTION" written in white chalk on it. Standing by the desk is a handsome and hunky looking man with a bald head, clad smartly in pants, white shirt and red tie. He however doesn't seem pleased with the "student" sitting on the chair in front of him, while he holds up a piece of paper with scribblings and a large letter "F" written in red in the upper corner.

"Miss Bella, you understand why you are here don't you?" The "Teacher" asks with a stern tone. "This is the fifth test you've failed this month... And I couldn't even give you a mercy point for spelling your name right on the top of the page since you wrote "Best Fuck in Class" instead!"

"Well, it's fucking true for a start..." Nikki says with a roll of her eyes. "Why the Hell should I waste time learning about boring history or science when I can go get my brains banged out by the jocks after practice?" She boldly states, leaning back in her seat so she can make her large tits stick out.

"Because young lady your education will get you far further than... Than any sexual activity ever will..." The "Teacher" says, but his eyes can't help but take a long look at those fake tits making her shirt strain.

"You know what I think? It sounds like you're just jealous..." Bella states, standing up from her chair and moving forward, boldly placing her hand onto his crotch and giving him a squeeze. "Can't we just, come to an... Agreement about how we can fix up my grades?" She asks with a seductive tone, her hand roaming across his package and looking down with approval already at what she feels.

"M-Miss Bella... This is highly inappropriate behaviour..." He claims, but rather than pushing her away, is just staring again at her large tits.

"Damn right it fucking is..." Nikki says, letting go of him so she can take a hold of her shirt, paying tribute to her WWE entrance as she rips her shirt apart from the middle, letting her big, fake breasts bounce free as she tosses the garment aside. "And it's about to get a whole lot more fucking better..."

Moving down to her knees in front of him, her hands quickly reach up towards his belt to undo them, and then undoing his pants so she can haul them down to his feet, her eyes widening as she lets out a gasp when a massive, long and nicely thick to match cock springs out to point at her gorgeous face. She licks her lips, taking a hold of his shift to give him a couple of pumps while he steps out of his pants, at the same time loosening his tie so he can throw it away before beginning to unbutton his shirt, letting out a groan as she tests his member with another round of short and smooth strokes.

"Look at this big fucking dick... Bigger than the boys on the football team..." She purrs approvingly, before leaning her head in forward and delivering a long lick around the head, her hand pumping away at the shaft as she services the crown with another work-around with that tongue. Letting out a moan of approval, she runs that fat head over her lips, pressing them together for a full pout and still stroking him off as she does so, easily making him moan in the process. Moving her head down, letting her hand hold him just by the base for a moment, she runs her tongue upward along the underside, reaching the crown for another swirl around it before pulling back, naughtily spitting down onto him before letting her hand stroke it into his meaty rod.

"Fuck... I'm such a dirty, fucking slut for a big hard cock like this..." She shamelessly admits with a smirk, delivering another pump before she leans her gorgeous face towards him, taking that cock between her full lips, making them both groan out from the pleasure as she sinks her head down, impressively taking about half of his size upward into her mouth to begin with. "I'm going to enjoy earning this "easy A"..." Casting a seductive glance to the camera that's up close, filming her starting to service the cock of her "teacher", she lets out another groan before she starts lifting her head back up to the top, keeping the crown inside her hungry oral hole as she gets the motion going, soon sliding back downward to that midway point so she can lift back up and repeat the sinful action.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm..." The footage switches to a Point-Of-View style shot, seeing the studly "teacher's" muscular and made for porn frame, the view looking right down at Nikki Bella as she smoothly and steadily sucks away on this fat and long dick. Her eyes are locked up at the lens she knows is recording her blowing a hunk she barely knows, but is playing her part as a slutty student all too eagerly as she continues rocking her long haired head back and forth along this vast size. Combined with her big, enhanced tits being on full display, it's a red hot sight that isn't ending any time soon as she works her hungry mouth up and down onto this fat fuck-stick, her hand delivering the occasional pump to those inches not yet being taken up between those clearly far from novice lips of hers.

Narrowing her eyes for a moment, the star of the Total Divas and Total Bellas reality TV shows switches her hands to rest on his thighs, her bobbing motion now more forceful but still as smooth as ever as she services this hung hunk with just that talented mouth. She continues to nosily groan and slurp around this huge piece of man meat, that pretty face pushing downward close to meeting his crotch before she raises back up to over the half-way mark just so she can do it all over again and again. As she keeps her sucking action going at this steady pace, she makes sure to lift her hand away every now and then, brushing back that long hair out of the way of her face so the recording camera captures every red hot moment of this cock sucking being carried out by the stunning sports entertainer.

The footage switches again now to a side view, again up close to her so we can see not just her saliva dripping off of the shaft she's working over, but how it's trickling past her lips, down her chin, and giving those large, fake breasts a generous covering from her spit and considering how she currently only has her far arm up to hold the stud she's blowing, she knows the viewers will love the full sight of those tits looking even hotter than ever. There hasn't been a hint of a gagging sound from her yet over the course of this oral action despite how nicely lathered in her saliva his pole is from the constant bobbing she's delivered, another sign of her skill in this as she keeps her head swiftly moving along his thickness like she's more trained in this art than any in-ring ability she's famous for.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." She groans as she gives another long slurp, this time lifting her head all the way up and off from him, her hand now taking over fully to stroke him off as she licks her lips, catching her breath briefly as she smirks up at her "teacher". "I need this big fucking cock in me Sir..." She almost begs as she stands up, turning around so she can face the teaching desk, raising a knee-high sock covered leg onto the edge of the desk as she reaches back, lifting up her skirt to show off the fact she isn't wearing any underwear downstairs either. "Mmmmm... I bet my tight fucking pussy will earn me some extra credit..."

Stepping up, her co-star moves behind her, his hand making sure that skirt his hiked up over her thigh, so her backside and that already wet looking pussy can be clearly seen, along with the sight of him lining up his cock, her slickness and her spit still covering his shaft making the moment of penetration easy and smooth, much to both of their moaning approval. The camera gets in close, taking it all in as that rod pushes in inch by fat inch, causing the slutty "student" to moan as she feels her pussy filling up as he eases in. Waiting until he's just a quarter of the way from being all up inside her, he gets the action going with a pull of the hips back, waiting until just his crown and a couple inches remain between her folds before he firmly drives forward, causing her to loudly moan out, the first of many more to come as he shows off his own porn industry experience by effortlessly getting into a pumping rhythm within seconds.

"Mmmmmm FUCK!! Oh yes Teacher!! Mmmmm..." The former two-time WWE Divas Champion gazes back with wide, approving eyes and her mouth already hanging open to let her moans pour out, watching as the viewers of this skin-flick are as that massive dick pushes in and out of her wet and snug snatch and already making her thick, curvy body rock slightly forward each time he thrusts deep into her love tunnel. "Oh shit!! MMMMM!! Fuck... MMMM... Yeah, fuck my dirty little pussy!!" She encourages, even as from the moans he's letting out himself indicate, he doesn't exactly need any further motivation to stuff his member in and out of her snug, wet fuck-hole, making sure to keep his "speech" down to just groaning so the action being recorded can do all the talking, his cock smoothly sliding into and then right back out, but never all the way out of, this wet twat.

"Mmmmm... MMMM FUCK!! Oh yes... MMMMM..." Nikki grits her teeth for a moment, her hand raising up briefly to brush her long hair away from her moaning face, before she starts pushing herself back against the thrusts she's taking from behind, showing off some sexual experience of her own as she keeps up this raised leg position against the Teacher's desk but is still able to send her hips rocking back to meet him when the next pump arrives into her snugness. "AHHHHH... Mmmmm... I knew I liked your class for some reason..." She teases with a smirk, before letting out another long groan as her "Teacher" continues to expertly fill up her damp and tight pussy with now almost every inch of his prick, ensuring her moans are loud and constant with every in and out pump she's given, the feeling for both no doubt even better thanks to her pushes back to meet him.

There's another switch in the footage to now a front on view, the sight of her big fake boobs jiggling away as her body rocks back and forth against the stud behind her, and while the sight of his huge shaft sliding into her snatch isn't seen right now, the sound of their bodies connecting rings sharply out each time he gives a forward thrust that in turn makes her moan out and jolt forward to send those tits swinging erotically. Tossing her long, dark hair back the stunning female WWE Superstar gives the recording camera another seductive look, her full lips open as she groans out, arms stretching out forward for the perfect position not just for showing off her enhanced chest, but so she can take this fucking from behind as deeply as possible.

After staying on this red hot sight for a few more moments, the footage changes to be again down at her getting filled up snatch, the wetness of that pussy making her look more delicious than she already is, and the fact she's taking now almost every thick inch of his dick shows an equally impressive, Size Queen ability that perfectly matches her gorgeous looks. The sound of skin meeting skin continues to sound out when he thrusts forward and his crotch meets her body, his own position to make sure the camera can capture the sight of his rod plunging forward into her preventing him from going balls deep properly, but the moans both "Teacher" and "student" are letting out show they are far more than just satisfied with the current sensations they are feeling from this all.

"Mmmmm... MMMMM FUCK..." Bella moans, licking her lips as she watches her co-star pull out of her pussy, but from how rock hard he still is it's clear he's far from finished. "Get that huge fucking cock back in me..." She demands with another lusty glare, shifting position as she turns around, first quickly unclasping her plaid skirt to toss it aside before hopping up to sit on the edge of the desk, spreading her knee-high sock and sneakers clad-legs wide apart before leaning backward, propping herself up with her elbows to intentionally stick her large chest outward for an added sexy visual treat.

While not speaking verbally, his actions accept the dirty invitation as he moves back into shot, stepping between those legs as he easily guides that vast length back into her still needy and wet pussy, the resumption already making her tilt her long haired head back as she lets out a long, shameless moan even before he's properly starting fucking her once again. It isn't long before that happens, causing her to look back with an intense, desire-filled stare across at the stud deeply stuffing her love-tunnel full with his cock, his slightly side-on position once again preventing him from driving completely in, but doing his job to allow the camera to get the unrestricted view of this hardcore action.

"MMMM!! Oh fuck!! MMMM!! Yeah... Mmmmm... Fucking give it to me Sir!!" The stunning female sports entertainment starlet lustfully begs, her thick and curvaceous frame already rocking back and forth thanks to the hard and steady motion being used to pound deeply into her wet hole, but her having her long hair back over her shoulders means she need only briefly lift a hand up to brush a stray strand out of the way of her pretty facial features. This means the camera can focus quite rightly on the red hot action being delivered, filming her taking that thick and long cock again and again deep into her still tight snatch, plus the sight of her fake titties bouncing in time with the motion her body is being sinfully made to do in very pleasurable, moaning fashion again and again.

"Ahhhhh... OH FUCK!! MMMM!! Shit... You're so... UHHHH!! Fucking big inside me!!" The former two-time winner of the Slammy Award for Diva of the Year as part of The Bella Twins continues to shamelessly moan out, putting on a performance worthy of many a XXX-rated award not just from her dirty talk, but how she's still keeping herself in perfect position to take this ongoing rough and repeated stuffing of her soaking snatch. Locking eyes with her co-star to give him another long, seductive gaze to silently encourage him to keep on pounding her twat nice and deep, she lets her tongue run across her full lips, and in the next moment she's letting out another groan of approval when he delivers a forceful thrust in response to her smouldering look.

Near silence, aside from his own grunts and moans, is the order of the day for this studly "teacher" who continues to show off his clear experience in the adult film industry as he continues sending his member deeply forward into the tightness of the beautiful sports entertainer and reality TV star, holding onto her sexy body by her toned waist, using thrusts of the hips back and forth to plough his cock into that wet snatch. It's to the approval of his co-star as she moans away with every in and out pump she takes, rocking back and forth with her butt still on the edge of his desk but remaining leaning back so she can deeply take this fucking, and all the while her large chest still bounces away in time with those stiff and swift thrusts.

"MMMMM... Oh fuck... AHHHHH... Fuck!! FUCK MMMMM!!" The San Diego, California born beauty moans out with a gasp, gritting her teeth as she takes another harder pump that forces her to toss her hair back behind her once again, letting the camera see that drops of sweat are now forming across her gorgeous face to show the effects of taking such a wild pounding for so long up until this point. However she's looking far from ready to throw in the towel, still moaning away and watching the action unfold as she takes it as her eyes switch from staring across at her hunk of a "Teacher" having his way with her wonderfully wet pussy, and down between her legs as she keeps them apart to watch that huge cock stuffing her near completely full over and over again to both of their moaning delight.

"MMMMM... Mmmmmm shit..." Nikki groans as her hunky co-star pulls out of her snatch, showing the layer of dampness now coating him from the repeated stuffing of her he's been delivering so far. "Stay right there you fucking dirty stud..." She now orders, slipping off from the desk, briefly checking that her hair is still back behind her shoulders as she slips back down to her knees in front of him with a sinful smirk on her pouty lips.

Using her hands to cup her tits, she uses them to capture that long and thick cock, squeezing it between them and making him moan with pleasure as she rubs those big, fake breasts against the fuck-stick that has been causing her to similarly groan out over the course of this red hot "classroom" encounter. Putting on a further show by biting down on her bottom lip while she looks up at him, she starts to slide her tits along his size, smoothly working them up and down his rod, causing it to be the man-meat of a sandwich created by her own chest, and from how already smoothly this action is being done it's clear that this is far from the first time she's put her own boobs to full, sexual use like this.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12