Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm! [Is this how...] AHHHHH... [You treat your teachers back home??] OOOOOOOH MMMMM..." Lady C groaned as she tossed her hair back, getting the locks out of her face as she stared back to watch herself getting filled up with some big dick. Not objecting one bit to being almost rag dolled against the hunk as he pulled her back and forth. Making her nicely toned ass slap off his body as he pumped firmly in and out. Stretching her tight tunnel out nicely to accept the shape of his meaty length as he ploughed in and buried himself in to the hilt. "Ahhhhhh! [So shameful!] MMMMMM... [Cocks like these will only distract...] MMMMM! SHIT!! [My students from their studies!]" She claimed between moans, impressively staying in character despite getting banged from behind by some fat cock. Pushed and pulled onto his prick as her backside connected off his waist each time he fired a fresh, stiff pump into her box.

"AHHHHH... FUCK! MMMMM..." Saya groaned out as she laid on her side on the desk, still getting pounded balls deep by a big white dick as her crotch smacked off of the body of the pornstar nailing her as he remained standing. His balls slapping off her skin each time he pumped in and made her gorgeous, half-naked body jolt back and forth. "MMMMM... [So good!] AHHHHHH!! [Such a huge cock!] MMMMM!!" She groaned in delight, staring across to watch like she's been hypnotised by the vast length sliding in and out of her. Her head even cutely nodding along in time with the thrusts as her wet, snug pussy handles every inch of him. The former Goddess of Stardom Champion moaning out as she showed she can handle a top level fucking to match with her more than impressive in-ring ability. Taking a thrusting that would leave a normal woman stretched out for a couple of weeks.

Back to AZM, and the short cutie of the three is groaning out as she's still on top of the Latino stud but now she's taking a fucking instead of delivering a ride. Clutching onto him while his arms are around her slim frame. Allowing him to jackhammer his fat cock up into her snatch as she moans out in delight. Her ass rippling away as she gets rammed at a steady and stiff pace, leaving her rocking against his body as she gets used almost like she's a living sex toy. Gasping out as she takes this action hard but still manages to keep looking back and down at the cock firing up into her. Giving the camera the clear look at the look of lust across her face as she starts to sweat from eagerly taking this wild pumping.

"MMMMM!! [HARDER! COME ON!] AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!! [DEEPER! HARDER!!]" She snaps, showing the feisty nature similar to her in-ring style. Moaning out as she begs for more, as if getting pounded balls deep over and over isn't enough yet for her and her wet, snug pussy. Keeping her rounded ass clapping down as she tries, even in his firm grip, to keep shifting her hips back to ride his prick as he pounds up into her. Making them easily both moan as he fills up her snug tunnel with the repeated, stiff thrusts. "AHHHHHH... [It will take more than this...] MMMMM FUCK!! [To defeat me! Come on!!] AHHHHH!!" She groaned out, slightly slipping out of the schoolgirl character she's supposed to be as she gets pounded by a man she barely knows, let along can't speak the same language as. That irrelevant now in her lusty state as she gets slammed over and over to make her ass cheeks smack off his legs when he pumps upward.

"AHHHHHH!! MMMMM!! [So rough!!] MMMMM!!" Lady C groaned lustfully as she wasn't just getting drilled from behind by a hung, black stud. Her hair was being pulled, making her upper body arch up from the teacher's desk she's bent over with her eyes rolling upward in delight. The thrill of an edge of pain turning her more as sweat starts to form and roll down her gorgeous face. "MMMMM... [No respect for your teacher!] MMMMMM! [So shameful!] MMMMMM!" She purred out, further showing she was loving it as the pull on her hair was used to keep her jolting back and forth. Her ass smacking off his waist as he pumped in, keeping her twat filled up with his length as the glasses she still had on shifting a pit up her nose from having her head yanked back every now and then.

The tall beauty groaned as she got stuffed full with that meaty dick again and again, while the hunk behind her happily moaned out while he drilled her with a hard and quick rhythm. That clap of her rounded backside hitting off of him ringing out as he pumped in and out of her snug Asian pussy. Putting the still newcomer to Stardom through her paces of a different sort compared to any in-ring competition she's had so far. His moans loud and shameless as he banged her from behind and kept her body shifting to meet this thrusts. Ensuring he was going into her balls deep each and every time he sent a new, sharp pump forward into her snatch.

Across the 'classroom' the action was changing as now Saya was bent over across the desk she'd been laying on. Her rounded, tight ass sticking out as her Japanese cheeks were spread apart and we saw that (with the magic of editing allowing prep work to be done off camera) her asshole was shining from some lubing out. Allowing the hung, white American stud to move up behind her as he pushes his fat pick into that snug hole. Making Saya gasp and moan out as she gripped the desk with her hands. Her head tilting back in approval as she groaned when his thick inches forced in deep to her clearly tightest of holes.

"MMMMM!! [OH FUCK!!] AHHHHH!! FUCK!! [SO BIG!!] MMMMM!!" Kamitani groaned as her body jolted in reflex when he began to pump between her sweet cheeks and moaned out himself. Showing off how vice-like her back passage was as he had to use a slow but firm pace to work his rod into that hole. Completing already a tour of all of her pleasurable holes after already being balls deep in her mouth and snatch already over the course of this porno. Now getting to tap that fine, tight ass of hers as he held her cheeks apart. Not just to get a smooth entry into that rump, but so the camera filming this action got that clear shot of his meaty, white cock sliding in and out of her backside from behind.

Not being outdone, not only is AZM engaging in some anal action but she's swapped porn stars with her 'Senpai' to now take on the black stud of the trio of men. Laying on the floor with her leg raised up as she groaned out, her purple haired head tilting back as that long dark cock pushed forward into her asshole from the side. The angle not preventing the man entering her from holding back as he pumped firmly and smoothly in and out of her butt. Making her moan and jolt along the floor as she stared up with gritted teeth. Treating this again like another challenge even if her moans don't match the glares and her defiant words as her schoolgirl top started to cling to her tight and sexy body from the forming sweat.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! SHIT!! [T-THIS IS NOTHING! COME ON!!] MMMMM!!" The former High Speed Champion claimed between her loud moans as she got fucked up the ass. Looking across with a determined glare as if this wasn't enough for her. Even as she groaned and shifted on her side to push back against his thrusts. Helping to work more of those fat inches of his into her rear. Showing off at least that going from being banged by a Hispanic stud to taking a black man, she has no issues with any sort of interracial action no matter from what kind of big cock. "OOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM!! [YOU CAN'T BEAT ME WITH SUCH W-WEAK TECHNIQUE!] FUCK!!" She gasped out when he silenced her cries with a sharp slap to her tight, rounded ass as he pumped away between those nicely full cheeks. Pumping her firmly to keep her jolting on the floor as she moaned out. Her leg clutched to keep her in place so she can't slide too far away and has to take that big cock leaving her moaning out.

"MMMMM... [A good teacher has to...] AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM... [Lead by example!!]" Lady C moaned out as she now got to handle the Hispanic stud and his long, fat cock. Making him lay on top of the teacher's desk while she put her rounded, sexy ass to work by taking his length up into her asshole. Groaning out as she faced away from him, using her long legs to ease her booty along his size with a slow and steady, up and down movement. Plenty effective as the hunk underneath moaned out as she worked him over and gradually took more of those inches up into her super snug back passage. Another sinful level to this for the woman reliving her past as she roleplayed as a teacher, fucking a young 'student' on her desk to make herself moan from going anal.

"MMMMM!! [Nice and big!!] AHHHHHH FUCK!! [I can see why my students...] AHHHHHH! [Are too distracted with dicks like this hanging around!]" She claimed between groans as she worked her backside up and down, sliding his rod into her snug asshole to keep them both moaning out from the bounces. Her top sticking to her upper body as she put her body to work as the woman known as The Human Tower pumped herself up and down on a fittingly long cock. Groaning out as she kept riding away so that the stud underneath her just had to lay back and take it while she did all the sinful work. "MMMM... [But this doesn't mean you're getting off easy!] AHHHHH! MMMMM... [I'll fail you in an instant if you...] OH FUCK!! [Don't keep up with your studies!]" She said, staying in character as she used a hand to push her glasses back up her nose as they slipped down from the repeated bouncing she's been doing. Making anyone watching wonder if this might not be the first time the gorgeous former real life teacher has enjoyed some action on and over a desk like this.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH! OOOOOOOH! MMMMMM!!" Saya groaned out, her eyes staring ahead like she was dizzy from the pleasure while her gorgeous, nicely curved body rocked back and forth to make the desk she was bent over shift slightly from how stiffly she was being banged from the back. Getting fucked up the ass just bringing pleasure to her despite the fact she wasn't even touching her own wet pussy as she took this fat white dick between her cheeks. Her plump cheeks clapping back into the stud behind her when he drove in and she rocked back to meet his stiff motion. Giving back as good as she was getting, as only expected from one of Stardom's top wrestlers who from this performance look like she was made to star in a lewd skin flick production like this.

"MMMMM!! [BIG COCK... FILLING ME UP!!] OOOOOOOHH!!" Kamitani groaned out as her position on the desk left her stomach on the surface with her chest hanging off from the other end. Allowing her to reach under herself and finally pull her soaked with sweat top off her body as her nicely rounded tits started swaying freely back and forth. Moaning as she kept pushing back, keeping her rear filled up with meaty cock as despite his vast size she was taking him in balls deep to make him groan as she met his thrusts. "MMMMM! [MORE! DON'T STOP!!] AHHHHH!! MMMMM FUCK!!" The talented grappler begged for more, even with her nicely rounded ass clapping back into his toned, sweat-coated waist over and over as he kept drilling her from behind. Her pushes smooth and steady to ensure he always drove into the hilt into her tightness as she took the sort of pounding that even a long term porno starlet would be left aching with from deep and stiff action.

Else where, AZM has had her top removed and would be showing off her perky tits if not for the fact that they were currently being pressed down into the floor as she got her ass fucked in a prone bone position. Her tight and tiny body sliding against the smooth floor as she was held down by the black hunk above her with his hands on her shoulders. His hips slamming down, making her ass clap sharply into him as he deeply drilled her ass. Making her howl in delight in between grunts as her ass stayed nice and tight around those thick dark inches. Her pussy slowly dripping juices down to the floor as well to show off how she's been loving getting off on her toned booty getting stuffed as the sweat rolled down her gorgeous frame.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! SHIT!! FUCK... FUCK!!" She groaned out, resting her face on the floor as she jolted back and forth as her mouth was just open to let her cries pour out. Like she was being fucked silly from the pleasure of her ass being hammered. Strands of her dyed purple hair laid across her face as she groaned out and got slammed like she was a common whore. Not even able to find her usual defiant and feisty words to taunt with as her mind was lost in the pleasure. Groaning out as her tits rubbed back and forth on the floor while her ass cheeks smacked off his crotch whenever he drove in. Like he was claiming her ass in such a way that it would take several days before her asshole returned to the tightness she once had before this orgy had gotten underway.

Lady C meanwhile had a hand furiously rubbing over her wet pussy as she shifted her position on top of the Hispanic porn star still laying on her desk. Using her tall frame to lean back over him as he held her slender waist. Allowing him to drill her ass from underneath with a series of slow and stiff slams up into her backside. Making her groan out and jolt in response to the firm motion while she kept her legs spread and worked her fingers over her slick pussy. Her shirt looking more torn open than merely unbuttoned as her modest chest was shown off, bouncing in response to her body shifting thanks to those deep pumps as the hunk underneath her happily went balls deep up into her nicely rounded booty.

"MMMMM!! [DON'T STOP! IT'S SO GOOD!!] MMMMM!!" The rookie of Stardom and to the Queen's Quest faction moaned out as the sweat gripped from her gorgeous body. Shifting slightly against the pumps up into her asshole as she worked over her own pussy while lowering her ass down onto that fat, long cock. More than into this wicked action even as she took that big shaft into her tightest of holes better and harder than far more seasoned porno starlets could possibly handle. Her long legs nicely used to keep herself leaning back while the stud underneath her kept her in position as she worked against his thrusts. "MMMMM! [If only you put so much effort...] AHHHH FUCK!! [Into your studies as you did sex education!]" She was able to tease, showing that even this deep into the action she was still able to keep up the roleplay. Perhaps well aware of how kinky it was to be a former school teacher herself, and now be acting out that role as she fucked a hung, younger student on the same sort of desk she used to use herself.

Meanwhile, the Golden Phoenix is getting a test of a different sort now as she's sitting on top of the white hunk she's become more than just familiar with since this porno started filming. Stuffed on his lap while he sits on the school desk as he works that fat dick in and out of her soaking wet but still nicely tight pussy. That would be a size of dick to take on its own, but moving up behind her the equally hung black man spreads her ass apart. Pushing his cock into her back passage to double team the stunning Japanese wrestler as both her lower holes get filled up. Making her head tilt back in approval as she rocks back and forth, working against both shafts as they begin to slide in and out of her still needy holes.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK!! AHHHHH!! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" The sweat is pouring off of Saya's body harder than even in any title match she's had as she bucks against the two thrusting dicks that were driving home into her ass and snatch. Her tits sliding against the chest of the hunk she's on top of, handling his white, fat American dick balls deep up into her slot as she grinds down against his pumps. All as that thick, black cock pounds in and out of her already well fucked asshole to really put her through an intense, sinful workout. Making her look like she's more experienced as a porn star to be able to handle this all than the actual men pounding away into her from behind and underneath.

"MMMMM!! [MORE!!] AHHHHH!! [DON'T STOP!!] MMMMMM!! [SO GOOOOOOOD!!] MMMMM!!" Kamitani panted out as she double penetrated as her body rocked up and down. Sending her rounded cheeks slapping back into the dark toned waist of the stud behind her. In turn, making her drop against the crotch of the man she was on top of as he kept drilling her twat at the same time. Keeping her fully filled up so that one of her holes was always taking a big fat dick deep inside. Timing their motion so that when one pumped into her, the other pulled out before the roles were reversed. And all done with her ass cheeks spread and her body raised a little bit so the camera could keep getting the sight of her asshole and snatch being rammed over and over to keep all three moaning out.

That leaves the two other members of Queen's Quest to get more familiar with one another as AZM is face deep between Lady C's smooth thighs as the younger beauty happily flicks away with her tongue out at the older beauty's twat. Eagerly drinking down juices while Lady C bucks her pussy against that hungry tongue. Both of them appearing to be not just familiar with one another, but far from inexperienced when it comes to lesbian action. Already juices dripping down AZM's chin as she keeps a hand down underneath herself. Rubbing away at her own soaking wet twat to further show how turned on she is by getting to eat out a fellow pro wrestling and the feeling mutual by how Lady C is grinding back and forth to experience that tongue.

At the same time, the tall body of The Human Tower allows her head to tilt right back, hanging off the edge of her desk as her hair hangs down. Allowing the Hispanic man to push his cock in and out of her slurping lips as even while being eaten out, Lady C makes sure to pleasure him. Bobbing up and down along his rod even at the awkward angle as her saliva coats his rod. Showing no issue either at the fact she's engaging in some ass-to-mouth action. Tasting her own tight ass off his prick as she sucks back and forth to make him moan out as she's sandwiched in a way between his pumps and the rapid flicking tongue of her team mate.

"MMMMMPHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK!! GAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Lady C moans between her gags. Saliva seeping out from her pouty lips and drooling down her face from the unusual position and despite the discomfort from choking she keeps on pumping her mouth along that big, dark toned cock that she's very familiar with. Just like the beauty currently eating her out is as AZM has gone from being fucked hard up the ass to now dining on some pussy like bisexual action is a regular occurrence for her. Groaning into the taller beauty's twat when Lady C brings her legs up, wrapping them around that purple haired head to keep the High Speed starlet pressed up into her snatch to munch away.

Saya at this point has her eyes rolling upward, lost in intense pleasure as she gets stuffed full in both of her lower holes at the same time. Her ass drilled hard by thick, black dick while her twat is rammed balls deep by a nice, big white dick. So drunk in sin that she can't even actively rock back against either of their hard pumps. More jolting now as she gets pumped from underneath and behind at the same time while sandwiched between the two studs. Keeping her tits sliding against the blonde American's chest as he fills up that snug, soaking wet Japanese pussy of hers. All as her booty gets pounded over and over by the hunk standing behind her as they pump deep and keep her sweating hard. Leaving her gorgeous body looking even hotter than she already is as she takes this double team.

Kamitani's head tilts back as she lets out a loud, long moan as her body shudders between the two hunks. Making them groan out as her holes clamp around their meaty dicks as she cums nice and hard on their thrusting lengths. A good thing she's being held up by them as she likely would have collapsed down onto the man she's on the lap of as she experiences a high that's easily the most intense of her life. Leaving her smiling sinfully as she licks her lips, glancing back at the man who pulls out of her ass. The hunk in her twat doing the same as the camera moves in for a wicked close up of the gaping wide state of her pussy and asshole thanks to their big cocks.