Porno Vacation Ch. 2

Story Info
Pornstars take advantage of an ordinary couple.
3.7k words
4.4
65.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evilernie
evilernie
102 Followers

[This is a continuation of the previous chapter. Please read it first so that you will know how this situation came about.]

Part 6: My Surprise

Sylvia slowly walked toward the bed in the middle of the room. My eyes are glued to her perfect ass. The emphasized sway of her hips is hypnotic. While it is difficult not to continue my mindless ogling, my gaze drifted on what is taking place on the bed.

My eyelids tore open as wide as they can. Rocco has one of his hands on my wife's breast, while Lana is riding him like a horse. The index finger of his other hand is being hungrily sucked and licked by my precious Lana. I felt more surprised than angry as I watched my beloved behaving more like a slut than a prim and proper lady I knew her to be. My heart ached but at the same time I never noticed and appreciated how sexy and seductive Lana is, until now. I also felt insecure seeing how Rocco incited this level of lust from Lana, which I never had. The size of the guy’s cock didn’t help my self-esteem, either. I felt inadequate seeing how Lana’s pussy lips are stretched to the limit as it slid roughly up and down his huge pole.

I am woken up from my self pity when Sylvia looked back at me when she reached the bed where the couple is rutting away. She gave me that knowing smile and turned her attention to my wife. She reached out her slender hands and cupped Lana’s other breast. Sylvia supported the weight of the tender flesh on the palm of her hand and slowly caressed it. Lana arched her back in pleasure when Sylvia massaged and squeezed her bosom. Sylvia didn’t stop there. She rolled Lana’s nipple between her thumb and index finger. I can imagine electric bolts running through my wife’s system through Sylvia’s expert ministrations. She knew when to pinch, pull and rub that I can hear Lana’s cries of ecstasy. I never knew Lana’s nipples can do that to her.

When she had enough toying with my wife’s tit, she bend down and gave Rocco some mouth to mouth. It might have been, at least, a minute that Sylvia and Rocco have tongue lashing and exchanged saliva before he retracted the hand from my wife’s mouth and had it fondle Sylvia’s breast. Sylvia’s ass is up in the air and her sweet pussy exposed in front of me. I noticed that she is starting to get wet, again. It didn’t take long before she starts rubbing herself. On occasion, she will slip a finger or two into her moist dark cavern. This went on for a while longer before Sylvia disengaged from the two of them and moved onto the bed.

The temptress crawled on top of Rocco and stood up in front of my bouncing wife. She offered her glistening pussy to her. I think, for a moment, Lana resisted and tried to turned her head away from the same vessel that sucked and absorbed my semen earlier. But Sylvia is too fast for her. She quickly grabbed her by the hair and guides her into the juicy twat. The struggle didn’t take long before my wife voluntarily and eagerly lapped and probed the woman’s cunt.

Lana might have been doing a great job, because it didn’t take long before Sylvia’s moans can be heard. She is also undulating her hips, trying to match the rhythm of my wife’s skillful strokes. Her hips would push forward demanding the appendage to go deeper. On occasion, she would hold on to the back of Lana’s head and mash her pussy into her face. But as time progress, she decided to let Lana control her movements and just enjoy the pleasure. She would intermittently run her fingers through Lana’s hair to show her appreciation for her pet.

I tried to figure out our situation. Why is this happening? Who are Rocco and Sylvia? What is their connection to my wife? Is this a dream? We have lived such an ordinary life. We have a healthy sex life but we never done anything beyond the ordinary. We have never even tried sex beyond the bedroom. I tested my restraints again to see if it is loose enough that my hands can slip through. It’s not. I checked the bounds on my feet, but no luck there, either.

My attention returned to the threesome on the bed. They changed position. Sylvia is sitting on the head of the bed resting on pillows bunched up against the back frame. Her legs are spread apart giving wide access to Lana as she worship her pussy. Lana is bent over facing Sylvia cunt. Her arms are slipped under her goddess’ thighs and her hands are on Sylvia’s hips. Her own pussy is up in the air being rammed by Rocco’s cock. Rocco is kneeling behind Lana fucking her cunt like no tomorrow. Both of his hands are gripping Lana’s slim waist. I can hear their panting and moaning. I can hear the slapping sounds as their flesh made contact. It is like a scene from a Porno movie.

“You are a sweetheart, Lana.” Sylvia exclaimed. “I have never been with anyone that eats pussy as good as you. Hmmm… That’s it. Go deeper. Oh… my precious. You are going to make me come. Yes…” Sylvia is now on frenzy. She grabbed Lana head and started moving her hips. “Oh shit… Yes… Hmmm… Hmmmm…” She is like a woman possessed. She flipped her head back and turned it from one side to another. Her veins of her creamy neck are popping out as she strained to achieve her release. “God damn it. Oh yes… Do it… Make me cum. Make me cum.” Even through Lana is alternating between sucking her clit and plunging the tongue deep inside her vagina. She can’t help it. She removed one of her hands that is entangled in my wife’s blond locks and started rubbing her own clit vigorously. Her sweet torture didn’t last any longer. “This is it… Oh god… Aaaieee…” She gripped the sheets and screamed at the top of her lungs as wave after wave of electricity ran through her body. Her body twitched as her hips pumped the imaginary cock. Lana rode through Sylvia’s furious spasms. Her mouth firmly latched on the orifice as she suckled and savor all the juices that the blond goddess has to offer.

It took Sylvia a minute or two before coming back to reality. She found my wife still servicing her. She gave Lana an adoring look and raised her up so that Lana is standing on the palm of her hands. She moved closed to Lana and gave her a kiss. Tongues intertwined and I am sure that Sylvia has a taste of her own juices. Sylvia disengaged, lick her own lips, smiled and locked on my wife’s lips a second time. This time, it is more intense. I can actually see their tongues inside each other as they flipped their head from one side to another. I even heard (or maybe just my imagination) the slurping sounds as they cleaned up each other’s saliva.

Sylvia disentangled herself from Lana and proceeded to get out of the bed. The very moment that Sylvia released my wife’s lips, Lana screamed as an orgasm racked her body. Rocco never let up, he kept pounding while Lana stretched and twisted her body as the intense pleasure passed through her. I can see her knuckles turn white as she grabbed the sheets with all the energy she can muster.

Part 7: I get some attention

After watching my wife settle down from the throes of ecstasy, Sylvia turned around and approached me. Her body is glistening with sweat, despite the relatively cold temperature of the room. Her hair is pushed back, her mascara is running and her lipstick is a little smudged. Somehow, she looked sexier than ever. I watched her hips swayed gracefully, her pussy lips rubbed against each other as she strutted her way to where I am sitting.

She ran her fingers through my hair, brushing against my earlobe, and titled my head upwards to meet her gaze. “Hello, again, my darling. Did you enjoy the show? Did you get hard watching that slutty wife of yours beg to have every inch of Rocco’s cock slip inside her sore vagina.”

Even though I am enthralled by her beautiful face and captured by her hypnotic blue eyes. I managed to say, “Please stop and let Lana go… Let us… go.” She smiled like I have just said something silly. She bit the right side of her lower lip, let go of my head gently and caressed my cheeks with the back of her hand. Her hand is so smooth and her touch so gentle that I have closed my eyes to savor the sensations. Before I floated into the clouds, I saw her cocked her head to one side to observe my reaction. Every strand of hair in my body stood up in reaction to the electricity generated by her touch.

She climbed on top of me and sat on my lap holding on my shoulders to balance herself. Her hands moved up towards my face and press her lips onto mine. I intended to turn away. But who am I kidding. No way could I have resisted her. As I felt the tip of her tongue touched my lips trying to force its way into my mouth, Surrender is the only option. I let her probe my mouth and sure enough I am returning her kisses. Our mouths are still locked when she returned her hand back to my shoulders, down to my chest, tweaked my nipples, along my abs and, finally, around my piece.

She disengaged and look down at the purple head on my stiff pole. Her index finger caressed and traced around the crown. This made the whole thing twitch and made me gasp. “It seems like little Fred here would like to play some more.” She, then, using her fingernail, gently and slowly drew and scraped the sensitive skin from its tip, through its underside and until she reached the base. She took my balls on her soft hands. She lovingly massages and teased it.

“There’s still a lot of spunk left in these boys. Shall we see how much more we can siphon out of it?” With that, she enclosed the head of my cock with her other hand. She squeezed it and stroked down leaving her thumb just below the pee-hole. Her thumb reached up and spread the pre-cum that is now freely leaking out. Each circular stroke around its tip coupled with the sensation of ball rolling on her fingers (not to mention her constant “ooohhh…” and “aahhh…”s) is encouraging and coaxing more fluids to bubble out of its confines.

I think I am going to burst it this keeps up any longer. She leaned forward so that her face in less than an inch from mine. I smell her warm sweet breath in my nostrils. She licked her lips begging me to do the same. I looked into her half closed eyes inflaming my lust. I am weak. I bend forward hoping to catch her lips, but she backed away a little bit so that I will miss it. But yet I persisted, and she moved yet a little farther. Getting frustrated I returned to my old position leaning on the back rest.

This time she moved in and gave me a peck on the lips. But I wanted more, she moved away. I am like a mice being toyed with. She gave me a peck again. This time I am not letting her get away with it. So, I lunged forward, but she is to quick. She put a finger across my lips and pushed me back. When my back is flat on the chair, she moved her hand away and slipped the same finger between my lips and allowed me to suck on it, instead. She is probably enjoying the power she had over me. As I eagerly licked, sucked and tongued her finger. She moved that finger in and out of my pursed lips much like fucking my mouth with her finger.

When she retracted her finger one last time, I extended my tongue trying to prolong the contact. She giggled at my reaction and the sight of my appendage flicking and reaching out. She, finally, obliged me with a kiss. I immediately closed my eyes to block out any distraction as we probed each others mouth. She grabbed the back of my head with one hand and caressed my chest with the other. This lasted for at least a minute.

When her lips finally unlatched off mine, she left a trail of saliva that slid down to my chin. When I opened my eyes, she is already on her feet leaning down towards me with her hands on the armrest. Her lips touch mine, but this time it is just a peck. Her kisses moved to my cheeks, down to my chin and nibbles on my neck. I returned all her kisses and she squirmed and rubbed her cheeks against mine (much like how a cat rubs itself on one’s leg).

Satisfied at the number of hickies that she managed to make on my neck, she moved further down to my chest. One of her hands found my throbbing member and started a slow rhythm. Her mouth, in the meantime, found my nipple. She let the tongue play around the crown. After a few sucks, she bit down on it. I jerked. It is not because of pain. I was surprised and excited by it. It feels like shockwaves started from the edge of my nipple and scattered throughout my entire body. Encouraged by my reaction she received, she gnawed at it a few more times before she moved even lower down my body. I have never experience something like that before. By the time she finished, my nipples are raw and very sensitive. She emphasized that by giving it a few trailing licks before her slimy appendage grazed along the skin of my stomach heading down to my eager member.

My cock would jerk up as the soft strands of her blond hair tickles the delicate skin of my throbbing member. As she moved down beyond my navel, I can feel her warm breath on the base of my cock. The anticipation coupled with the sensation of her soft hands rubbing my scrotum, my penis is now fully engorged and is as hard as a rock. I feel the longing sensation in my chest and my stomach. I am aching and hoping that she would finally wrap her soft lips around its head or at least stroke the shaft again with her dexterous fingers.

I looked down at the teasing temptress that has me by the balls, literally. She is now sprawled between my legs looking up at me. She flicked her tongue teasingly within a few millimeters of my cock head. She repeated the lewd act a couple more times each time getting closer. I cannot help myself; a pitiful moan came out of my throat obviously begging her to devour my manhood. She smiled at my weakness, lick sensuously around her lips and ran her fingers through her hair to hang it around her ear. She, then, tilted her head and clamped her wet lips on the shaft of my cock. She sucked on it and moved her head up and down along the side of my penis.

My tools is now wet with her saliva making it slippery enough for her hand to stroke up and down. Her mouth bear towards the head of my cock and enclosed it around her lips. Instead of licking and sucking it, she bit on its rubbery head. I gasped. Her teeth proceeded to scrape the skin from the edge of the crown until she reached the tip of my opening. The nerve endings of my abused cock are firing like the fourth of July. She repeated her torture again and again. My own teeth are clenched. The sensation is unbearable. I grabbed hand rest with all the force that I can muster. The veins of my neck are bursting as I leaned my head back and flip it from side to side.

As my hips started to pump violently, she stopped and replaces them with gentle licks and kisses. “You liked that. Didn’t you.” She said while she continues jacking me. “Do you want more?” I was panting hard as I contemplated on my answer. I will probably have a heart attack or pass out, if I have to endure more of that. At that time, I would have given up anything to have Sylvia perform her technique on me again. I am just about to give Sylvia my nod of submission when Rocco exclaimed, “Turn around baby. I am going to cum!”

Rocco was fucking Lana doggie style. Rocco withdrew his gigantic meat. Lana rolled over and sat on the bed. Rocco is now stroking his cock aiming it at Lana’s face. “I want to cum in your mouth.” With that said, Lana assumed stoking Rocco penis, leaned forward, and engulfed the guy’s monster into her tiny mouth. She sucked hard and fast, while her hands are busy grabbing and pulling on his shaft.

“Would you like to cum, too?” Sylvia looked at me batting her eyelashes. “I bet I can make you cum before Rocco even shoots his load into your wife slutty mouth.” She suddenly slips the head of my penis between her lips and started to bob up and down at an incredible pace. I wanted to see how my wife will get Rocco off. But Sylvia’s expert and furious fellatio is so intense that I cannot help but close my eyes and wait for the inevitable. I felt my balls churning as my semen boils - ready to explode. I started pumping my hips in rhythm with Sylvia as I am about to go ever the edge. I can feel my cum rising through my urethra to spill into the blond goddess’ ravenous mouth. It didn’t happen. Sylvia powerful grasp at the base of my cock stemmed the tidal wave of cum. Despite the pain of her squeezing at organ, I jerked up and down as each failed salvo came to pass.

I opened my eyes. Lana’s mouth is overflowing with Rocco’s semen. However, she still has his organ is her mouth licking and sucking. She squeezed it and stroke it with his cum all over her fingers. She finally stopped when it got limp. She released his penis and lay on the bed exhausted. Rocco, after catching his breath, stood up and headed toward the door.

Sylvia released my cock and gave me a deep kiss. She turned and grabbed Rocco’s hands. They walked out the bedroom together with even uttering a word. A few seconds later, I heard the front door closed. They left. I am still tied up and Lana is lying on the bed covered in another man’s cum.


Part 8: Epilogue

I has been two years since that incident, Lana is now 3 months pregnant with our first child. We moved upstate more than a year ago. This is so that we can have peace and spend more time together. It was touch and go for a while after our LA adventure. But we managed to work things out. Of course, I asked Lana for an explanation.

During spring break of her second year in college (we are dating at that time), she went to LA with her girl friends. I didn’t go because I thought that it would be nice if she spend some time alone. I know the people that she is going with, so I am not really worried.

On a dare, the gang decided to work for a porno studio as “fluff” girls. Fluff is where you keep the actors hard and erect before they do the actual scene. The director took a fancy at her and asked her if she wants to do a small part in movie. I am not sure what went into her head but she decided to try out for the part.

To make the long story short, she had sexual intercourse with Rocco with the director watching but no cameras. She got the part. But when the actual scene is about to be taken, She backed out. Of course, the director gets upset and sent Rocco to charm her. Anyway, she didn’t go through with it and said some nasty things to Rocco, the director and everybody else that is there.

Why did the hotel incident happen? Has it been planned? We don’t know. Probably, Rocco happened to see Lana and me walking around the streets of LA and managed to recognize her.

As for myself, the first few months I am really upset. I am not even sure if our relationship will get past this. I should be furious that these people put a wedge between Lana and me. However, I have to admit that I have wet dreams about Sylvia. I also masturbated while recalling every detail of what transpired in that hotel room. I tried to look her up in the internet, watch a few of her videos. I even attempted to write her an e-mail.

After a while, my desire for Sylvia died down. I have to go on with my life. As mentioned before, Lana and I worked things out. And I hope - we live happily ever after.

I have the courage to say this now. But I still feel a tingle and I usually get goose-bumps whenever I see lovely face on porn banners. I am not sure what I would do if I ever see her again. I will probably melt and just give myself up to her.


The End

evilernie
evilernie
102 Followers