Pornographic Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, as we sat chatting, she said her biggest sexual fantasy, so far unfulfilled, was to be fucked by two men at the same time, and she asked me if I would like to be one of them. I said no, but the idea intrigued me.

About two years after this encounter, Katie and I were at a concert where Dani turned up too, and she gave us a lift home, brining another guy, a friend of ours, back as well. We sat in our lounge room, drinking beers and talking. After a while, the guy went up to sleep in our spare bed.

Dani and was lying on the couch and Katie was sitting next to her. Tonight, it seems, was Katie's turn to initiate some sleaze. I heard her asking Dani about her breasts, and then she said, "Well, let me see them." Dani was wearing a blouse of shiny black ribbed material and a skirt. As I watched, fascinated, Katie pulled the blouse up and slipped Dani's heavy left breast out of the cup of her bra. "Wow!" she said, kissing it.

I knew it was on now, so I went and sat on the lounge too. Katie and I began to run our hands over Dani's body. Soon her blouse and bra were off, and we were attacking her huge tits. We soon moved to the bedroom where we stripped off all our clothes. Katie and Dani kissed each other and played with each other's tits, while I concentrated on their pussies. Helen had trimmed her pubic hair, and my fingers slipped easily into her plump, ,juicy cunt. For a while, and for the first time since Nicole had come to bed with us, I had the exquisite pleasure of fingering two cunts simultaneously.

Later, after I had fucked Dani, kissing Katie the whole time, I was inspired to try and fist her. Her cunt was bigger than Katie's and I was able to get all five fingers into her, but I couldn't get my whole hand in. This is something I still haven't managed to do with a girl.

After a while, Katie got tired of the attention I was paying to Dani She left us and went upstairs to where the guy was sleeping. Next day she told me how she had got into bed with him, woke him up and fucked him. I didn't mind that.

One afternoon I was visited by a girl named Lizzy, whom I have known for many years, since she was about 12 in fact. Now she was 30 and had a new-born baby. We have always liked each other, had an almost brother and sister relationship, and I thought that at some stage we would get together, but we always seemed to have other relationships on at the same time. Lizzy is a pretty redhead whom I watched grow into a buxom, sexy teenager. I had often wondered what it would be like to fuck her. I watched sadly as she went through bad relationships, lost weight, her breasts shrinking away. But when she became pregnant she started to eat again, regaining some of her voluptuousness. And when I heard she was bringing her baby with her, I knew I would at last get to see her tits.

For me, the information that some girl I know has become pregnant means only one thing - that somewhere along the line I'll have a chance to see her breast-feeding. Some men are embarrassed by the sight of a woman breast-feeding, and will go to elaborate lengths to look away. I stare unashamedly. The opportunity to see the tits of girls which I would otherwise not see, often in the presence of husbands or boyfriends who are clearly uncomfortable with this display, those tits, moreover, swollen with milk, is not one I'll pass up lightly. Needless to say, I find pregnant and lactating women terribly sexy.

So Lizzy came over and we sat in the lounge room chatting as her baby, which had just begun to walk, roamed around the place. After an hour or so it began to grizzle and she picked it up. She was wearing a sheer, black sleeveless top over a T-shirt, and she pulled these up over her right breast and clamped the baby onto it, but as her right side was facing me I couldn't see anything. When she began to feed the baby again a while later she again used her right breast. I grew frustrated. Could she, from modesty, be deliberately hiding her breast from me? But then, thankfully, she picked the baby up again and this time pulled her top up on the left hand side. We continued to talk with me looking at her face. Then, just as she drew the baby's face away from her chest, I looked down. The black material was drawn back over the curve of her bare breast, which jutted upwards, squeezed through the opening of a grey maternity bra. And I was amazed to see that her nipple, which unlike the darkened nipples of most women I had seen breast-feeding, remained a beautiful pale pink, had been elongated by the baby's sucking so that it stuck out like a thumb.

The sight of this thrusting nipple sent me into a revery. Again I thought about what it would be like to be with Lizzy, to be able to watch her feed her baby and, as she had finished and was covering herself up, to stop her and press my face against her breast, to take that long, moist nipple between my lips and suck some of her milk into my own mouth. I thought how easily it might have all really happened, with just the slightest change in circumstances.

About two years later, Katie and I and another couple of friends went out to dinner with Lizzy. She was wearing a black sleeveless evening dress and I remembering gazing at her as I sat at the table and thinking how hot she looked. After dinner she came back home with Katie and me, and we sat drinking wine and listening to records. At one point the conversation turned to the subject of breast feeding. Lizzy said that her tits had survived the ordeal and she thrust her chest out to prove her point.

Eventually Katie went to bed. Lizzy and I kept drinking until the sun began to come up. She said she should go home and I offered to walk with her (she lived about 45 minutes away). We were walking down my street when I stopped and, on a sudden impulse, put my arms around her and kissed her, and she kissed me back. We walked along a few steps and a came to a house with a tall hedge growing in front of it. Lizzy stood with her back against the hedge, and I spent the next fifteen minutes or so kissing her face and hair and running my hands over her body (I tried to pull her dress down at the front to get to her tits, but the material wouldn't allow it). I told her how much I had always desired her.

After a while we composed ourselves and began to walk again, but we were soon able to hail a taxi. She warned me that her mother, whom she was living with, would possibly be up (She was a teacher and taught Sunday school!) When we got there her mother was indeed up. She had just gotten out of the shower and came into the kitchen where Lizzy and I were. She had once been an attractive women and I remember fancying her when she was younger, but she would be in her 60s now. She was quite nonplussed at seeing me there, and chatted amiably to me, apparently oblivious to the fact I was quite drunk. To make the scene more surreal, she had a towel wrapped around her hair and wore a dressing gown which, as she talked, fell completely open. She made no effort to close it and I found myself looking at her tits (she was wearing a bra), which were smaller than her daughter's but looked pretty good for her age. Eventually Lizzy made the feeble excuse that I had come over to watch a video, and we went into the lounge room.


Lizzy put a movie on that we had been talking about earlier. I sat on the lounge next to her and began kissing her again. I tugged at her dress and this time was able to pull it down so that her tits were uncovered. They were as lovely as I had always imagined they would be, and I kissed them eagerly. I ran my hand up her legs and under her skirt, and felt her pussy through her panties. I could feel my cock hardening, and I guess we were close to fucking, when I looked up to see that her daughter, who was now about two and a half years old, had walked into the room. I looked at Lizzy and said sadly that I should probably go, and she nodded. I kissed her again and started my walk home. I felt as light as air.

Just a little over a week after this encounter, I had one of the strangest and most unexpected sexual experiences of my life. I was at a function connected to my work, when I was approached by a girl called Caroline, whom I had worked with about seven or eight years previously. She happened to be deaf, but was an excellent lip reader so it had been possible to communicate with her fairly easily. She had thick, jet black hair, brown eyes, a pretty face and a great looking body. I had quite fancied her but, apart from putting my arm her around once during a Christmas party, nothing had happened between us. Nor do I remember her appearing to be interested in me, but when she came up to me this night she treated me like a long lost friend.

We started talking to each other and before I knew what was happening I had my arms around her and was kissing her surreptitiously. After a while we got separated and I thought sadly that she had gone home. The function began to break up. I went with a group of my friends to get a taxi but just as I was about to get into one I changed my mind. I went back to the function and saw that Caroline was still there. When she saw me she walked straight over and grabbed hold of my arm and proceeded to march me out of the hall. I asked where she wanted to go and she suggested a pub quite near to my house. We caught a taxi, the both of us laughing during the journey at our having come together like this.

At the pub I ordered us drinks. Caroline told me she had always fancied me, but she had never thought she could approach me. I was amazed at this and told her she should have. I wanted to talk to her more but the bartender said the pub was closing (it was about 2am). We stepped outside and began to kiss in earnest. She was an incredibly passionate kisser - she opened her mouth wide and thrust her tongue into my mouth and bit my lips. She said she wanted me to fuck her. I said I couldn't fuck her on the street (we were still standing on the corner outside the pub) but she seemed quite willing to do it there. I led her around the corner and down the side street, where we found a recess in the wall at the side of the pub. "This is our bedroom" she said in her clipped, deaf voice, which I found very endearing, and she dropped her bag into it. I sat on a step inside the recess and she knelt in front of me, kissing me and saying "Fuck me, fuck me," over and over again. I don't think I've ever been with a girl who was so randy. She pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her lovely big breasts, which I kissed. She kept trying to cover them with her hands though and then I realised why - from her nipples sprouted a number of thick black hairs. I found this extremely sexy and, pulling her hands away from them, kissed her hairy nipples. "They're beautiful," I told her. "Sometimes I wax," she said. "You shouldn't," I said.

Then she stood up and lifted her skirt. She was wearing black stockings and suspenders, and black panties, which I pulled down. I was still sitting on the step, her cunt now inches from my face. I touched her wiry black pubic hair, which was shaved at each side for her bikini line (she must be very hairy before she shaved, I thought), then reaching around and cupping her buttocks in my hands, pressed my face against her cunt and licked it - it was very strong tasting.

She was still asking me to fuck her and I was saying we couldn't here - quite apart from anything else I was still pretty drunk and didn't know whether I would get hard. But then she got me to stand up and, unzipping my pants, got my cock out and began to suck it. I stood there, running my hands through her thick hair as she sucked me. There was a lot of light from a nearby street lamp, and anyone passing by would have gotten a perfect view of everything. It was, I have to say, very exciting, and soon I felt my cock hardening in her mouth. When I was hard enough she sat down in the recess and spread her legs. I straddled her and slid my cock into her pussy. She had her head back and her eyes closed, and I realised that I could say anything to her and she couldn't hear me. "I'm fucking you, Caroline, I'm fucking your cunt", I said. I kept this up for a few minutes, but then my cock softened. I withdrew and went down on her again, licking her cunt lips then, pushing her legs back, I licked her anus too.

It was about three o'clock by then. We arranged for her to come over to my house the following Saturday. Next day she rang me (using the deaf telephone relay service) and, speaking through an interpreter, said that what had happened was bizarre, and she hadn't done anything like this before, and didn't think she should come over on Saturday. I told her I still wanted to see her, but I haven't heard from her since then.

I remain somewhat baffled by this event, which I suppose is the closest I've had to Erica Jong's ‘zipless fuck'. In the space of about an hour I had done virtually everything I could want to do with Caroline - suck her tits, fuck her mouth and cunt, even lick her arsehole. And then she was gone.

As I have noted, I was quite modest when I was young, and hated it if anyone saw my naked body, aout which I was very self-conscious. Over the years though, my attitude to this has changed. I began to fantasise about being naked in front of people.

I began to experiment with nakedness. I sunbathed nude in the backyard, half scared, half hoping that someone would see me. Sometimes, when walking home at night, I would unzip my pants and take my cock out and walk along with it hanging out. And one morning, at around 2am, I actually plucked up the courage to strip naked and leave the house, walking all the way to the end of the street and back.

As soon as the internet came along, I posted pictures of myself and Katie nude, and occasionally received emails from people who had seen them, saying they thought I had a nice dick.

All of this was enjoyable, but it did not really fulfill my exhibitionist desires. I resolved to do something I had thought about for years - I would go to a nude beach.

I did a search on the net, and found that there was one about half an hour's bus ride from the city. The beach was, according to the site, frequented by families, so I could be fairly sure there would be some women there.

The night before I went, I trimmed the hair around my balls and the base of my penis so that everything would be more visible for anyone who wanted to look at it.

The day turned out to be warm and sunny, and I went into the city and caught the bus. All the way there I had a tight little knot of excitement in my stomach. I looked around at the other passengers, wondering which of them might also be going to the beach (which was at the end of the bus's route). A good looking young couple, a guy and a blonde girl, were in the seat in front of me. The girl was wearing a sleeveless blue top and, I noticed, underneath it a pink bikini top - she was fiddling with the straps at the back of her neck. If she was wearing a bikini, I thought, then surely they must be going to the beach too. The thought that I might soon see this girl naked sent a thrill of excitement through me.

Sure enough, the couple were among the ten or so people left on the bus when it reached its last stop. Everyone got off and began moving towards a sports oval at the back of which was an unmarked track leading to the beach.

The track came to an end at a strip of grassy ground, with a cliff on one side and the beach on the other, obscured by trees. I walked along this strip of ground, past a number of men lying naked on towels, down a few sandstone steps and onto the beach. It is a small and very pretty beach, rocky at the far end, with a raised grassy part at the other, and in between a strip of yellow sand. A number of small boats were bobbing in the water off the beach. But the most surprising and pleasing thing was how was crowded the beach was - there must have been more than 150 people there. Most were men, which I had expected, but there were a fair few women too, as well as some families with children. The little girls had swimming costumes on but most of the boys were nude. And apart from one or two women who kept their bikini bottoms on, almost all of the adults were entirely naked.

I began to walk along the beach, my bag over my shoulder, looking for a spot. I was feeling a little dazed by it all, and still a bit self-conscious, and I avoided looking at anyone. Towards the end of the beach I found a spot quite close to the waterline and laid my towel out. I still hadn't picked up the nerve to look at anyone directly, but as I did this I glimpsed a woman of about fifty with short grey hair and big breasts. She was lying on her side on a towel behind me, with one leg raised so that anyone who cared to look had a clear view of her pussy, which was shaved bare.

I sat down on my towel, slipped my sandals off my feet and pulled my shirt over my head, then undid my jeans and pulled them and my underpants off. I got the tube of sunscreen lotion out of my bag and rubbed some on my face and body, and sat for a while with my knees up and my legs apart. I looked down at my dick, and took in the fact that for the first time in my life I was naked in front of strangers. Then, growing bolder, I lay back, resting on my elbows, and stretched my legs out so that my cock fell back on my belly and could be seen by anyone who looked at me. It was a wonderful feeling.

I began to get enough confidence to look at the people around me. To my right, only about three feet away, were a young couple who were sitting on their towels with their knees drawn up. The girl was very pretty and slender, with shoulder length blonde hair and nice perky tits. To my left a guy had just sat down and was beginning to undress. But my biggest impression was that everywhere I looked there were cocks. There were naked guys continually walking back and forth in front of me, their cocks bobbing up and down. In the space of a minute or so I saw more cocks than I had seen in my entire life.

Thinking, "Oh, well, this is it then," I stood up and began to walk along the beach towards the water. The couple to my right were now lying on their backs and, as I passed them, I saw that the girl's pussy was shaved like the older woman's, and her legs were parted enough for me to see her pink vulva - a lovely sight. I walked on, past lots of people lying and sitting on the beach, my self-consciousness suddenly gone. After fantasising about it for so long, I can't tell you how thrilling it was to be naked before others like this. All I wanted was for them to look at me - to look at my body and particularly my cock.

I walked into the water, which was delightfully warm, and spent a few minutes swimming. I have always liked to swim naked and it was very pleasant, but the greatest pleasure was to wade back through the water towards the beach and stop just as my prick and balls were above the waterline, and stand there in view of all the people on the beach for a minute or so, looking as if I didn't have a care in the world.

I made my way back to my towel, dripping, and lay back on it, resting on my elbows again. I saw that the couple from the bus were now sitting to my left about three towels away from me. I watched as the girl pulled her blue top over her head and undid her bikini. When they were both naked they stood up and walked past me on their way to the water, and I drank in the sight of their naked bodies. The girl had quite broad shoulders and broad hips, medium-sized tits with pink nipples and a big triangle of ash-blonde pubic hair; the guy had a nice smooth cock. That these two had been my fellow passengers on a bus less than half an hour ago was amazing to me.

I was, as you may have noticed, growing much bolder in looking at people now. Before coming to the beach, I had wondered what sort of etiquette would apply on it. Would it be frowned upon to stare directly at people's genitals? This obviously did not apply to the men who spent much of their time walking up and down the beach front like roosters, obviously keen to show their equipment off. What about the others though - the women on the beach? Then the thought occurred to me that, while there were always a few people in the water, most people were obviously here to sun themselves while naked, and surely they could have found somewhere else to do it that didn't involve being seen by numerous strangers. And if one of my main reasons for being here was to be seen by others, why should they be any different? From now on, I decided, I would look where wanted.