Pornography Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But since that cock of yours is now toally fuckin' useless in the pleasuring department, you're going to have to satisfy her by mouth. Down you go!"

And to my amazement, Annie was now seated in the easy chair on my wife's side of the bed, her bra was off, her big breasts dropped into their natural position, her thighs splayed wide on the arms of the chair. I looked and saw a very pretty pussy, a thatch of dark brown hair on the mons, but the rest shaved, dark, lush, brown and pink and inviting. And I was being ordered by my wife to eat it!

"Come on, Dave," called Annie, "don't you know it's rude to keep a lady waiting?"

I climbed from the bed and knelt in front of her aromatic snatch.

"It's a long time since I had oral adoration, Dave," she told me, "so be gentle, there's a pet. Oh, and start at my anus. I love it when my slave starts at my anus!"

I poked my tongue out and licked at her puckered arsehole, tasting its musky tang, then moved up to her cunt. Shit, she was wet!

"Hope you're not in danger of drowning down there, Dave," she called, "but like I said, I've not been muffed for a long time."

Then I really got stuck into my work, laving all over her sex lips, up to her clit, then back to her anus, before arousing her all over again in the other places.

Finally, after about five minutes of cunnilingus, Annie started to wriggle and then shouted: "Flat tongue on that clit, Dave, flat tongue - yes, that's it, that's it, keep it going! Yes, I'm coming, Dave, I'm coming."

Then she exploded into a shuddering, noisy climax as I kept my face pressed to her magnificently perfumed pussy.

"Great," said my wife, "that's going to look great on the large screen!"

Unknown to me, occupied as I was with other things, Lorraine had got all the action down with her video recorder!

"Tell you what, Lorraine," said a now fully-recovered Annie, "why don't you film his next wank, while I turn the pages?"

"Good thinking, Annie," said my wife. "And since two hours is obviously totally beyond this wanker, we'll halve the time to one hour. Ready to go, Dave?"

And I was. My cock had risen and I was feeling ready to wank again!

But one hour? I seriously doubted I could last that long - but then, if I didn't so what? The punishment wasn't too bad, was it?

To be continued...

12