Pornopolis: The Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his head and stood on the floor beside the couch.

"Are you ready, woman?" he asked.

"Yes, Chief Father," I said. "Yes please. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He stood up behind me. Grasping his blue python by the neck, he guided it into my bummy-hole. It slid in like silk. Like honey. Like water upon stones. He fit inside me perfectly, like my bummy had been made by the Gods for the sole purpose of accepting his great daddle. He slid it in, and then out again, rubbing against the buzzing cunny-fruit seeds inside me and my own man-pearl, which had never been touched before today. I cried out the name of one of the nineteen Gods, I do not remember which.

He plunged in again and again, deeper and deeper, each fresh stroke touching me in a new place. Impossible as it seemed to me, his daddle grew harder and fatter as he fucked me. It filled me up and stretched me out. Inside me, it sang songs sung by my ancestors which I had never heard with my ears but which I knew from dreams.

He fucked me hard to erase my sins. He fucked me soft to reward my goodness. He fucked me fast to make me scream. He fucked me slow to make me purr.

Deep inside, touching the very center of my being, his daddle-head droned. The Chief Father breathed hard and made sounds of kingly pleasure. I knew it was time. I wrapped myself tightly about him and prepared to accept the blessing of his seed.

He spurted like the coming of the monsoons. I accepted it like the parched summer earth swallows the moisture, soaking it up inside and not wasting a drop. In that glorious moment, I had become the earth and he had become the storm. I knew how a woman must feel when a man rains his blessed seed inside her. For a moment, I could even believe that I was fertile and that together the Chief Father and I had created a life together. That thought was enough to send me over the edge. My daddle spurted too, soaking the Chief Father's couch with my own sticky rain.

Then I came back to myself and realized I was not a woman who possessed the Great Power of making life. I was just a boy who had been fucked up the bummy-hole, and who had made a hell of a mess all over his elder's furniture.

The Chief Father withdrew from me, chuckling.

"Very good, my son." He gave my back-side an affectionate pat.

"I have soiled your couch," I spoke with shame.

"As have many before you," he said. "That couch bears the stains of nineteen times nineteen boys who have become women at the point of my daddle. Now go, woman, and become a man."

I tried to stand but my legs were too unsteady. Laughing, the Chef Father clapped his hands and called for the men waiting outside to come in and carry me away.

I was lifted up by the arms and, my bummy-hole oozing the seeds of the Chief Father, carried back out into the sun. A cheer went up from the crowd, congratulating me on making it halfway through the stations which would make me a man.

Ye Gods, only halfway through.

The men carried me to the hut of the Chief Mother.

"My son, my son," she sang. "Come here and love me."

The Chief Mother had held her position much longer than the Chief Father had. She was an old woman who slept most of the time, dreaming powerful dreams about the Fates of our people, her Dream Body flying all around the world to gain wisdom. It is said she had taken the virginities of a thousand boys, and had baptized an equal number of girls with the holy waters of her mamoose.

The old naked woman took me by the hand and led me to her bed-chamber. "You are nearly done," she smiled. "Nearly a man. Kiss me once. I wish to taste the last kiss of a child."

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with a toothless mouth, as playfully and passionately as any young girl. Her breath tasted of cocoa beans, which I knew she loved to suck. We kissed for a long time and by the time we were done, I was laughing as she was. The Chief Father had filled me with awe and submission. The Chief Mother's kissing had filled me with light and joy.

She seemed to read my thoughts.

"The Chief Father is a great man," she said. "But he is something of a bore, even if he does have the daddle of a God. I will not weary you with words. Lie beside me and let my body speak to yours."

She lied down in her soft bed and stretched her body out, offering it up to me. I climbed in bed beside her and began to kiss her all over. Her soft wrinkled skin tasted like almonds. Painted all over her body were a thousand tattoos, the story of her long life which was also the story of our village and of the universe itself.

Upon her old shapeless tatties was a picture of the Fires which had come from the sky, destroying the World Previous and creating the World Anew. I traced the bright orange flames and found them searing hot beneath my tongue.

I took one of her shriveled brown nipples in my mouth and was shocked to find it dripping with milk. Despite her age, her milk was fresh and sweet. I drank it as greedily as an infant, sucking the precious sacred essence, swallowing her nectar as she stroked my head. Selflessly, she allowed me to drink until both wells were dry and only then did she push my head down.

I kissed her furrowed belly, which bore a picture of a serpent swallowing its own tail. Then I kissed her wrinkly naval, tasting the sweetness of her sweat, and traced my tongue down through her nearly hairless pubis into the slitted divide of her ancient mamoose. She laughed again, joyfully, like a tickled baby. Her mamoose tasted like a liquor made from fermented nut-meats, and was just as intoxicating. As I lapped her, the Chief Mother squirmed and wriggled, giggling with fun. She was as girlish as a virgin.

The Chief Mother climaxed with my tongue buried as deep in her as it would go. She flooded my throat with her bittersweet juices, laughing so hard I could tell her sides were aching.

"Hoo," she laughed. "I could live another two hundred suns and never grow tired of that. But the time for play is done. Now is the time for business."

She laughed even harder, as if those were the most absurd words ever spoken.

"Fuck me, boy," she said. "Ye Gods at last, fuck a woman."

She rolled me upon my back and climbed astride me, my curved daddle fitting perfectly inside her like the last piece of a cut-wood puzzle. I made a joyful sound as she wrapped about me soft and hot and wet. She danced upon me to music only she could hear, but then I listened with the ears of my daddle and I could hear her music. It was coming from inside her womb, which had given our village many sons and daughters. Their spirits were still inside her and each of them sang. Soon my daddle was singing along, too.

Still laughing, she rolled us over as one creature so that she was upon her back and I was above her. I plunged deeper and deeper inside as she wrapped her arms and legs about me to hold me tight. Our kisses tasted of chocolate and the air was thick with sweat and salt and the smell of fucking.

As I fucked the Chief Mother, her bed seemed to become as soft as the boggy swamps to the south of the village. I sank into her like the poor animals which were sometimes trapped in the quicksands, and she in turn sank into the bed beneath her. I understood then a lesson I had been taught about Death. It is said that when we die we return to earth and become a part of all things. Sinking into the ground with the Chief Mother, I experienced a taste of returning to earth. I had always supposed that to be a frightful thing, but now I saw how wonderful it truly was.

Thinking this thought about death, I shot off for the third time that day. I filled the Chief Mother up with spurting which was if anything more voluminous than that with which I had blessed the mouth of Dawn's Early Light and the couch of the Chief Father.

The Chief Mother climaxed again as I poured myself into her, laughing so hard that tears fell from her eyes.

"Now you are a man," she smiled.

For a while I lay exhausted upon her, my hard daddle resting inside her soft mamoose. We kissed many times until we had each regained our breath. I rolled off of her. She sat up in bed and looked down between her open legs at the milky white seed flowing out of her. She stuck a finger in and brought a glob of the stuff to her mouth.

"Mmm," she said. "I love the taste of a man's first fuck. But it is too precious to drink. Hand me that bottle."

By her bedside was a small bottle carved from stone. I handed it to her and she held it between her legs, expelling my stuff from her mamoose into the stone container. She put a stopper into the lid and climbed out of bed to place the bottle upon a shelf with many others just like it.

"It has many medicinal and magical uses," she explained.

She sat beside me on the bed. "There are but two more things you must do before your day is complete. First, suck yourself off."

I looked at her questioningly. "Go on," she nodded. "It is a rare opportunity. Your daddle will never again be so engorged. In the future, if you wish to suck it, you will be forced to bend yourself nearly in half to reach. Many men have broken their necks trying."

She was right. I had tried many times as a boy to suck myself, but had never been able to reach. Now my daddle reached halfway up my chest. I needed only to lean my head down slightly and my daddle-tip slid easily into my mouth.

It tasted of my spunk and the Chief Mother's mamoose, tangy and rich. I relished the flavor as I licked the salt-sweat and the mingled essences away. As soon as the shroomy bulb slid past my tongue, something in my head shifted. I was no longer in the soft bedchamber of the Chief Mother, but in the cold void of darkest space.

I spun through the emptiness for nineteen eternities, having become a spiral galaxy of stars. I achieved the realization that all is one. All the stars and all the Gods and all the men and women who walked upon the earth and all the beasts and trees and plants in the jungle and the earth itself and the waters and the air and the sun and the moons. All one. By turning in upon myself, who was but a tiny drop in the great ocean of the cosmos, I was granted a glimpse of the entire picture. All of time and space was revealed inside myself. I was infinite. I was eternal. My body and mind and spirit were composed of the same particles of light which had always been and will always be. I was perfect. I was entire.

Then I spurted into my own mouth. The stars inside me exploded yet again, but this time I consumed them so their energy was not expelled but drawn back within myself. Nothing is wasted. Nothing dies.

I opened my eyes and was shocked not only to find myself back in the Chief Mother's bedchamber, but actually floating in the air several feet above her bed. In my self-contained spiral sucking I had levitated off the ground.

I fell back to the silk-enshrouded bed with a surprised cry, semen dripping from my mouth. The Chief Mother, not surprisingly, was laughing at me.

"You're a flyer!" she cried, delighted. "Why, you're bound to go far, son."

I wiped my mouth and spat upon her floor. My teeth were sticky with the stuff, and my stomach was full. I could sense that my well was finally growing dry, and that the blood-pressure within my daddle was finally easing back. The bitter brew was wearing off and I was coming back to normal. I was nearly done.

"And now the final station," spoke the Chief Mother. "Go now into the jungle and find your totem animal. The animal will give you your name and tell you your fortune."

"Yes," I said. Weary, but filled with an eagerness to be done, I ran naked into the jungle.

Night had fallen but somehow I could see perfectly. The jungle is filled with fearsome beasts, poisonous insects, deadly snakes and even plants which can kill a man. Despite all this, I was not afraid. Nothing would harm me on this day. My people held the deepest respect for the jungle and in return the jungle held a respect for our ways.

I found a black she-bear in the clearing just beyond our village, but she turned her hindquarters on me and sauntered away. I knew that if I pursued her, she would fight me, and I doubted this was a battle I could win. So I continued on.

Next I came to a rare and glorious Bird of Paradise and thought surely this must be my totem. But the bird flew away towards the moon, its glowing emerald tail-feathers fading into the night, without favoring me with so much as a whistle or a caw.

Then I nearly stepped upon a Night Snake, but it merely hissed at me with annoyance and slithered away into the undergrowth.

Finally, after what felt like half a night of searching, I found a pure black wolf sitting upon its haunches beside the moon-shimmered river.

"What has taken you so long?" the wolf asked with a grin, his eyes glowing yellow in the night.

"Sir wolf," I said, kneeling submissively before him. "Are you my totem?"

The wolf snorted as if the reply were so obvious it was beneath him.

"What is my name?" I asked.

"Your name is . . ." The wolf licked his chops and appeared to mull this over thoughtfully. "Your name is Little Thief."

"Little Thief?" I replied. "But why?" I had never stolen anything in my life.

The wolf merely shrugged. His task was to name me, not to explain my name.

"Then what is my fortune?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to know?" the wolf said.

"Of course I want to know. It is why I sought you out."

"You won't like it," the wolf said.

"What is my fortune?" I asked again, this time with a heaviness in my heart which was reflected in my voice.

"Nineteen is to be your number," the wolf said.

"Nineteen?" I gasped, hoping he did not mean what I thought he meant.

"Yes, from this day forth you will love nineteen others. Your nineteenth lover will bring you death."

"That can't be," I said. Usually when a totem beast spoke of a person's number of lifetime lovers, it was in vague terms like "as many lovers as there are leaves on a Bacaca Tree." Not nineteen. Nineteen had to be wrong. A man in my village could take nineteen lovers in a single moon.

"Regardless," the wolf said. "Nineteen is correct."

The wolf stood, as if to leave, his duty to me complete.

"Wait," I begged. "Is there nothing I can do to lift this curse?"

"Curse?" the wolf frowned. "It's not a curse, Little Thief, it is destiny."

"But surely there is something I can do," I said. "I can't have just nineteen lovers."

"It is not so bad," spoke the wolf. "I myself have a single mate for life. And let me tell you, she's a real bitch." The wolf grinned as if he had just made a very funny joke, but I did not feel like laughing.

"Very well," the wolf said with an annoyed snort. "If you are not satisfied with your destiny, there is a way. But it is very difficult."

"Anything," I said. "I will do anything at all."

"You must journey north, to the very top of the world. There you will find the City of Whores. Make sure you fuck eighteen people on your journey. If your nineteenth lover is the Queen of the City of Whores, my prophecy will be null. Then you may take as many lovers in your life as, oh I don't know, as many as there are bees in a honey-hive."

"The Queen of the City of Whores," I repeated, just to remember the strange words. I did not know what a Queen was, or a city, or a whore. None of those things existed in my village.

"Set off at dawn tomorrow," the wolf said. "Tell no one you are leaving. And may the Gods be with you. Or, just take my advice and be happy with nineteen."

With that, the wolf walked away into the night, leaving me alone with my heavy heart. I went back home to prepare for my journey.

I thought of Dawn's Early Light as I made my way through the dense jungle night. I would not be worthy of marriage to her if what the wolf had told me was true. (And totem animals had never been known to make false prophecy.) Why, the wedding ceremony itself involved much ceremonial fucking of the in-laws. Dawn's First Light's eleven sisters would use up more than half my lifetime allotment in a single night. And then what was I supposed to do when we went visiting another married couple? Refuse to swap mates? That would be a terrible rudeness.

So I snuck into my hut without waking my mother and father, or my sister or my brothers. I dressed and packed a sack with the few possessions I owned which might aid me on my journey. A bow and quiver with ten poison arrows. A handful of Komo nuts, to keep me awake and alert when I grew weary. A wood-carved flute to amuse myself when I grew lonely. A few changes of clothing and my lucky snake's fang charm.

I crept from my village just as the light was beginning to light the eastern sky, praying to the Gods that I may see my beloved home again. Then I set off north, along the banks of the river, towards the top of the world where the Queen of the City of Whores awaited.

12