Pornoverse Ch. 01 - Paying the Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our thrusting grew more intense, I felt Shelly begin to cum again, harder and quicker than before. I felt my shaft, rubbing fast and hard against the flexing of her wet warmness, pass the point of no return. As I began to get lost in the building pressure of my own little death, I could feel Shelly shaking against me, riding her own rising orgasm.

I lost sight of the world as I came, my entire being focused on the white light coming from my cock in her pussy, shaking and losing any sense of self. A timeless, but still too short time later, the pleasure ramped down to where I could feel myself again. I found myself sprawled forward onto the chair, pinning Shelly under me as the last waves of pleasure shuddered through her.

I stayed where I was as Shelly came to her senses, seemingly more than happy to stay under me. My cock, spent, had softened to the point where any movement would dislodge it from Shelly's pussy.

As Shelly stared to speak, I felt her pussy begin to grip and loosen around my softening willy. The old boy responded, stiffening slightly. "So, I gotta say, you made me come for the record books."

"Glad to be of service, ma'am." I said, doffing an imaginary hat. "I must say, your sweet fuck hole brought me to new heights. Thanks!"

"I just wish..." She started, then caught herself. Her gaze dropped down to where our fun bits met.

"What? Was there something I did wrong?" I was concerned, as that shouldn't be possible in this place. "What is it."

"Oh, it's nothing." I began to push my hips forward again, her grip having brought my cock to the point of almost being ready again. 'Another great thing about this place' I thought idly, "You barely need to stop for rest."

"Well, I wanted to taste your cum." Shelly explained, after I threatened to pull out of her if she didn't tell me. "Your cock tastes amazing, and so did the pre-cum, but I..." Shelly wouldn't meet my eye, a look of shame on her face. "I didn't want to ask you, since that's kind of nasty..." She looked at me semi-defiantly, as if expecting a scolding.

Instead I leaned forward, kissing her deeply. We separated slightly, and I said to her, "Nothing wrong with that." She brightened, her happiness both making her nipples stand erect again and causing her pussy walls to grip my now fully re-erect penis solidly. I pushed my shaft deep into her, again eliciting s cute yelp.

"There's nothing wrong with that," I repeated, as Shelly relaxed, beginning to move her pussy walls back and forth. I continued, while matching her movements, "Swallowing cum isn't nasty. It's great for preventing messes, and it makes the guy whose load your swallowing feel like you really must love sucking their cock." I spoke with authority, directly to her, even as our gentle fucking gave way to more serious, intense excitement. "Didn't anyone ever tell you that whatever two consenting adults do together is fine, as long as no one is hurt when they don't want to be?"

Shelly responded by shaking her head side to side, saying, "All I heard was how nasty sex is, how it should only be for procreation."

"Religious parents?" I asked, breathing heavily as we began fucking in earnest. Eyes closed, Shelly shook her head again.

"Religious Grandparents," She muttered, shivering. "Always watching, waiting to see me slip up, to tell me how bad a girl I was. How I was going to end up a slut, a wanton woman, willing to put out for anyone..." Again, the last syllable was stretched out by pleasure as the first wave hit her. Shelly arched her back, pushing her enhanced titties upward. I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around her, as I took first one nipple, then the other into my mouth. She moaned something incomprehensible as I lifted her to face me.

"Fuck them." I whispered in her ear. "Fuck the both of them. They'll never know how good this feels, they're too afraid. Fuck them."

"Fuck them. Fuck them right in the ass!" She shouted happily, her entire body infused with joy. "Fuck them, fuck them, fuckthem, fuckthem fuckthem fuckthemfuckthem..." She repeated the phrase over and over like a personal mantra, speeding up as our fucking picked up it's pace. Shelly had laid back and slid her sweet ass forward, hanging her ample behind half off the chair, allowing her to move her crotch freely. As her thrusting began to stutter, a sign that she was about to come, I felt myself go over the edge.

Standing quickly, I moved forward to where I was straddling her stomach. I thrust my hard meat between her fake tits, the pussy juice covering it providing all the lube needed for me to thrust my cock smoothly between her tits. Shelly was laying on her back on the chair, her head thrust forward by the back cushion it was resting on. This made it easy for the tip of my shaft to press against her lips, smearing them with pre-cum. I reached back with one hand and found her Happy Spot again, working it to keep her on the road to another huge burst of climaxing. As I fingered her, she opened her mouth to take the invading and retreating head of my cock into her mouth as I thrust my meat as far forward as I could. The come built up inside me, until, with a yell, I pushed my already spurting shaft into her mouth, pulling her head forward to bury her nose in my pubic hair. I came, and came again, and again. Each spurt shot down her throat, until the last one, where I pulled halfway out of her gasping throat, and filled her mouth with a thick wad of my cum.

Shelly was once again out of it, lost in the lessening throes of her orgasm, breathing heavily through her nose as cum seeped out of her full mouth.

I got up, and, unsteady from the exertions of fucking, made my way to the kitchen. I downed a glass of water, then a second one, to deal with my cottonmouth. I poured two more glasses, added some ice, and grabbed a bag of cheerios. Fully supplied, I headed back to where my fuck buddy sat on the floor, her huge cum having caused her to slide off onto the hard wood floor.

"Thanks," She said with a smile as I handed her a water glass, drinking half of it in one long gulp. "A guy who fetches snacks after screwing my brains out, what do you know? Ham, you get more and more worth keeping."

I smiled, handing her the bag of cheerios. "Sorry it's only water. I usually have Gatorade or something like that, but it got used... last night..."

Shelly laughed, saying, "Five times in one night? I'm not surprised. But I am starting to wonder how good a fuck you are when you aren't tuckered out from a night spent making some woman's Happy Spot all happy."

We talked and chatted a bit, sitting on the couch and eating handfuls of cereal. Eventually, sitting naked led to more play, and Shelly taking it in the ass for what she claimed was the first time. If it truly was, she managed to take it like a pro, cumming several more times. By this time, it was getting on towards six, and, after one more enthusiastic blowjob from my now glowing landlady, Shelly headed out.

After she left, I relaxed and slid back to what Uncle Simon called 'The Straight World'. Glancing out my window, I caught sight of Shelly, returned to the less than attractive form that was hers in this world. She seemed less tense than usual, the hint of a smile playing across her lips. She spotted me looking, and half-raised a hand to wave, before catching herself. Her mouth set in a prim line, she looked determinedly away.

Well, my landlady, for reasons that she can't really understand, now thinks better of me, and thinks the rent is paid. I don't know how it worked in this world. Maybe I met Mrs. Bonner at the door with cash, in her experience, and did something that softened her dislike for me.

All I know is that, in the Pornoverse, fucking is the answer to everything.

12