Pornoville Ch. 03

Story Info
Rick accepts his place in the universe.
5.3k words
4.34
19.6k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KOStone
KOStone
22 Followers

(This is the third chapter in the ongoing story of Rick Martin, a workaholic, just out of a failed relationship who wakes up one morning to find he's a character in a 1980's porn movie. You can check out the first two chapters if you are a fan of blowjobs from slutty French maids, or enjoy reading about hot women in the workplace getting reamed over the boss's desk, but from a strictly intellectual standpoint you shouldn't need to read either chapter to follow the action. Remember, this is porn, not rocket science.)

*

Tiffany wiped the remains of my cum off of her face, smoothed her miniskirt back into place, and left me slumped against the desk. Just before she slipped through the door, she turned back at me, her eyes sparkling mischievously and blew me a kiss. It wasn't until she closed the door that I really got a chance to try to make sense of my current situation.

I couldn't be a character in an old porn movie. That theory flew in the face of common sense, not to mention the very physical laws of the universe. Movies weren't a place you could go to. They were images captured on film, and in this case transferred to a DVD. There was no possible way for me to be in a movie.

That is what common sense told me. On the other hand, in the past two hours I had received an amazing blow job from a French maid in a suburban track house, and just had anal sex for the first time with I women I had never met before on the very desk I was now leaning against. If that wasn't proof something was up, then the still impressive but flaccid cock draped across my leg could also make a strong argument for me not being in Kansas anymore.

I could have chalked everything up as dream, but that would ignore the fact that my dick was sticky. Dreams are a lot of things, but the one thing they are not, is sticky.

Well, I still had no clue as to what was happening but I decided I had to do one thing regardless of my situation; I needed to pull my pants up.

I reached over and pulled up my tight polyester pants, stuffing my trouser snake down the left leg. I looked down at my shirt, and was shocked to find all the buttons were right where they were supposed to be. What the Hell? I had just watched those buttons go flying when Tiffany had ripped my shirt open, and now they were all back in a neat row. Well almost all of them. The top three buttons were missing, which resulted in me flashing a healthy glimpse of my newly thickened chest hair.

I decided maybe this office would hold some clues as to just where I was. The top of the cheap desk I was leaning against was basically empty except for a blotter and a framed picture that Tiffany must have knocked over during our 9:00 meeting. I lifted the picture up and found myself looking at the auburn haired woman who had made me get dressed and come to work this morning. The woman who had called me "son"; In the picture she was showing off a man sized helping of her amazing cleavage, and smoldering bedroom eyes. I put the picture face down on the desk. For some reason I didn't want to feel this woman's eyes on me, even when those eyes were starring out of a cheap photo.

There were four drawers on the desk and I examined each one. Their contents were as follows: empty, empty, empty, and empty.

I remembered that report Tiffany had used to get me into the office, and walked over to the wastepaper basket. All I found was a manila file folder and maybe 20 blank sheets of typing paper.

I walked over to a shelf lined with books. The titles on the spines looked exactly like what you would expect to see in an executive's office, "titles like Maximizing Supply Management Operations", "Project Management Theory", and "Leadership, Getting the Most out of Your Employees". For some reason I felt a sense of relief just seeing the titles of these books. They were the first things I had seen all day that made any sense, and the first things I had seen that you wouldn't find in a cheap 80's porno movie.

I pulled the project management book off the shelf and opened it up. The printing on the table of contents was a little blurry, but it looked exactly like what you would expect to find to find in a business manual. On the page next to it was an extensive listing of all the tables and graphs in the book. I flipped to a random page in the middle of the book and my eyes almost popped out of head.

I found myself looking at a full page glossy shot of a young brunette, with short curly hair and firm round tits, laying nude on a chaise lounge with a huge dildo buried to the hilt in her slick pussy. There was another picture on the next page; the brunette was still fucking herself with dildo, her head was thrown back, eyes closed and her mouth was a round O of pure lust, but a tall blonde woman was standing over the brunette wearing nothing but a pair of bright scarlet red high heels.

I turned the page, and found myself looking at another glossy picture. The blonde was sucking the brunette's juices off of the dildo, taking it deep down her throat like she was sucking a fat cock. In the next picture the blonde had descended to the chaise lounge and had her tongue buried in the brunette's juicy cunt. The brunette had drawn her legs back and you could see she was curling her toes. I could feel my dick start to crawl down my pants leg.

Without thinking, I turned the page. The blonde was now fucking the brunette with the dildo, as she sucked on the girl's clit. Also, there was now a well muscled stud standing over the blonde. He had a long hard cock, almost as big as the one in my pants. I looked at the next picture. The stud was kneeling behind the blonde and had that hard prick pressed up against the tip of the blonde's rosebud, poised to split those sweet ass cheeks. Just then I heard a knock at the door.

My head jerked up from the book with what I am sure was a look of abject terror, feeling like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar. I watched the handle begin to turn. I slammed the book closed and scrambled to jam it back into the bookshelf. I whipped back around just as my visitors came through the door, a man and a woman.

I think the man was supposed to look like a business executive, you know, gray streaked temples, black pinstripe three piece suit. Unfortunately, the suit looked like a Monkey Wards creation by way of your local thrift store, and while he did have gray hairs at his temples, I couldn't help noticing his hair style was your basic mullet that had been slicked back with a ton of mouse, so what he really looked like was an aging porn actor.

The woman standing next to him was a piece of work. She had to be in her 40's at least. Jet black hair the same shade as Ronald Reagan's, and she was wearing a ton of makeup. I'm not saying that she didn't look good. She had high sculpted cheekbones, full scarlet lips, and thick full eyelashes framing a pair of predatory cobalt blue eyes. She was wearing the standard issue high heels I had seen on every woman since I had woken up this morning, with sheer black stocking that made me want to run my tongue up every inch of her incredibly long legs. She was wearing what was supposed to be a demur dark skirt, and it might have been demure if hadn't been a pencil skirt, slit up the front to about an inch below the belt she had cinched around her waist. As a result this supposedly demure skirt showed off her stocking tops and offered a glimpse of her creamy thighs in the front, while molding to every curve of what was one of the most delectable mature asses I had every seen in my life in the back.

Her top matched her skirt, and the two buttons she had undone offered only a peek of what looked to be world class cleavage. The one thing I couldn't but notice about the woman's top was that it was incredibly sheer. So sheer I could tell the woman wasn't wearing a bra, and judging by her nipples she probably thought we had the air conditioner in the office turned up way too high.

The man smiled at me. "Ah, there he is. Catching up on your reading Dick?" He asked with an innocent smile, but I could feel the blood shoot up my face as I blushed scarlet.

He turned to the woman. "This is Dick Cuntington, Anastasia's son the young Turk of Cuntington Industries."

They walked over to me. The woman was openly ogling my package. "It's always so nice to me an up and comer. "

The man introduced us. "Dick Cuntington? May I present Domino Titswallow, the owner of Titswallow Manufacturing? Domino, this Dick Cuntington, our senior vice-president of operations."

I looked up from her nipples into a pair of hungry blue eyes. "Dick is it?" She asked in a low smoky voice. "Well I'm always happy when I find another Dick." She said, holding out her hand.

I said the first thing that popped into my head. "My name is Rick." Don't ask me why I said that, because the only reason I can come up with is that is my actual name.

Domino Titswallow turned and gave the older man a "you've got to be shitting me look." The older man gulped, and then began laughing. "Oh, that our Dick, always the kidder to keep up morale in the office." His cheesy laughter stopped as quickly as it started, "but I can assure you, Dick is all business.

Ms. Titswallow glanced down at my crotch again. "Mmm, yes I can see that." She turned to the older man. "Mr. Hardcock, would you be a dear and allow me to talk with Dick privately? To go over the nuts and bolts of our deal?"

Hancock began bobbing his head like it was Halloween and he was standing over a bucket of apples. "Of course, Ms Titswallow, of course, Dick will handle all your needs."

Hardcock whispered in my ear. "Quit screwing around Dick, we need this deal. Do whatever she wants!"

Hardcock turned towards Ms. Titswallow, "Well I'll leave you in Dick's capable hands," he said bobbing his head one more time before he let himself out.

Domino Titswallow took another long look at my dick, still straining in my pants, and then looked up at me and deliberately licked her lips. She just smiled and raised an eyebrow, silently as if to say, "well?"

Eventually my brain managed to find first gear and I offered her a seat. She slid into the seat in front of my desk, and I racked my brain to avoid looking like a jackass. "Well Ms Titswallow," I started.

"Domino" she said smoothly interrupting me. "Please Dick, call me Domino."

I paused. "Ok Domino," I said starting my pitch again. "Why don't you tell me how you envision our two companies working together?" I asked, feeling pretty clever by getting her to tell me just what the hell was going on.

"Oh Dick, all manufacturing boils down to is getting the right part into the slot, and you look like the kind of man who knows his way around a slot.." She purred crossing her legs.

I glanced down to Domino's legs, because that was about the third time she had crossed them since she had sat down. Her skirt had ridden up, waay up. The tops of her stockings were completely exposed and as I looked down she began to slowly spread her legs. I was going to stop starring, honest, but right when I was about to look Domino in the eye again something happened. It suddenly became official that Domino Titswallow wasn't wearing panties, and I found myself looking at one of the plumpest juiciest looking pussies I had ever seen in my entire life. I noticed she shaved around the lips, but when I looked a little higher, I was completely stunned. Domino's pubic hair had been carefully trimmed and sculpted into a perfect little Valentine's Day heart. I'd never seen anything like that in person before in my life and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Dick? Dick? DICK?" Domino said, finally getting my attention. I dragged my eyes away from her decorative crotch cozy and made eye contact again. "Are you hungry Dick?" She asked.

I think I said something smooth, like "huh?"

"Why don't we talk about business over dinner?" She suggested.

Dinner? I had just gotten to work maybe an hour ago. I glanced down at my watch which I noticed was no longer the tasteful Christmas present Karen had bought me last Christmas before our relationship had gone into the crapper, but a gi-normous digital monstrosity with a full function calculator mounted on the watch face.

"I think it's a little early for Dinner Domino," I said glancing at the time. "After all, it's only 6:45 PM." I looked at my watch again. 6:45? Great, somehow I had managed to misplace almost nine hours in my day. I recovered quickly. "I mean dinner sounds great Domino."

She smiled brightly. We both stood up and I found my self walking arm in arm out of the office with Ms. Domino Titswallow.

We settled into my muscle car and I asked Domino where she felt like eating. "Oh I've heard lovely things about Desire." She said with that little Cheshire cat grin of hers playing at her lips.

"Desire it is," I said brightly as I scanned the horizon hoping against hope I would see this place. No such luck, but I did notice we were in a business park about two blocks from what looked to be a main city street. I decided to get on that street and stop at a gas station for directions. Then once I figured out where we were going I could, I could start figuring out how I was going to pay for dinner, because my damn disco pants were too tight for me to carry a wallet.

The car started with a throaty rumble. "Oh," Domino cooed, sliding over in her seat and placing her small delicate hand directly on my semi-hard prick. "I love a powerful machine." She began to slowly rub up and down the length of my polyester covered cock.

Now I'll be the first to admit, that my level of concentration while driving isn't as sharp , when a woman is massaging my cock as it normally is, but what happened on the ride to the resturant was a puzzler. We pulled out of the parking lot and drove up the street to a stop sign, where I made a left. We drove up that street until me came to an intersection for the main city street where I made a right. I started looking for a gas station, and the next thing I knew we were pulling into the restaurant parking lot. That's right; I had the same sort of blackout I had when driving to work that morning. I would have loved to have tried to figure this mystery out, but as soon as we came to a stop, Domino popped out of the car and started walking into the restaurant, and so I got out of the car too.

The Maitre de greeted us and walked us straight to a table. After a couple of minutes they brought us our dinners which I thought was odd because we hadn't ordered yet. My dinner was brown white and green. I had something brown that I'm guessing was meat, something white that was probably mashed potatoes and some green things which were definitely vegetables, I just didn't know what kind. Look, I'm sorry for the crappy restaurant review, but you have to understand, within 30 seconds of sitting down, I felt Domino press her stocking clad foot against my dick, and she spent the rest of our dinner massaging my rock hard cock with her silk covered foot.

After about 20 minutes she suggested we head back to her hotel suite and I agreed, because at that point in the night if she had suggested I do a self-inflicted lobotomy at the dinner table, I would have started looking for a melon baller. The woman had toes like a monkey.

We got back in my car, and I tried out a theory I had come up with during dinner. We pulled out of the parking lot and when we got to the first stop sign, I made a left. Then at the next stop light, I made a right, and the next thing I knew we were pulling into the parking lot of Domino's hotel. I felt pretty pleased with myself, because I'd just figured out how to navigate in wherever I was.

We headed up to Domino's hotel suite, and all I'm going to say about it is that it was probably the only hotel suite in the world with a Magic Fingers queen sized bed. Domino told me she had to use the little girl's room and suggested I get more comfortable.

You know what is the most underrated thing about a polyester disco suit? How great it feels when you get out of it. My jacket and shirt went flying into a corner. I had to sit down on the bed to take off my shoes, and had just undone my belt when Domino opened the door to the bathroom.

All she was wearing was her garter belt, stockings and high heels. She looked at me and smiled. "I brought a toy for tonight."

She stepped aside, and Tiffany was standing behind her. All Tiffany was wearing were high heels and a smile. I watched flummoxed as the two women walked out of the bathroom arm in arm.

"Oh didn't you know?" Domino asked mischievously. "Tiffany was an intern at Titswallow Manufacturing her junior year in collage," she said sliding a hand down to Tiffany's heart shaped ass, "And Tiffany and I became very well acquainted, didn't we Tiffany?"

Tiffany just giggled and leaned into Domino. Soon the two women were engaged in a salacious French kiss. Tiffany reached up and cupped one of Domino's heavy full breasts, and I got my first good look at Domino's nipples. They were incredible, as big as saucers and both as hard as diamonds. All I wanted at that moment was to wrap my mouth around one and suckle for days. My hand slid to my crotch and I began rubbing my hard on through my pants.

Domino looked over at me. "Oh Tiffany, where are our manners? Mmmm, let's help Dick get more comfortable."

The two women walked towards me, their hips swaying to some throbbing music only they could hear. When they reached me, they pulled me to my feet, then Tiffany sank to her knees and for the second time that day she was pulling my aching rod out of my pants. Domino stood in front of me, I reached out and encircled her waist with my arm and drew her to me. The high heels she was wearing had her almost at eye level; our lips met in a slow savage kiss, as my hand slid up and began massaging her breast in a slow circular motion.

I felt Tiffany pull my pants down, and I stepped out of them. I was now totally nude. Well except for my white gym socks, and my gi-normous digital watch, but aside for those two things I was completely naked.

Tiffany was languidly pumping my cock. I could feel her slim fingers sliding slowly up and down my massive hard-on.

"Domino," Tiffany whispered. Ms. Titswallow looked down. Tiffany nodded towards the bed behind us.

Domino smiled down at the girl. "An excellent idea, Tiffany," she said with a grin, and pushed me back on to the bed.

I fell back on to the scratchy floral pattern bed spread. The two women crawled on to the bed with me. Tiffany slithered between my legs until she once again had my cock firmly in hand. Domino moved up until she was looking down at me.

"This is much better Mr. Cuntington. Why I've been waiting all day to get you in bed."

She leaned down, and as her tongue entered my mouth, I felt Tiffany take the head of cock into hers.

This went on for about five minutes. The room was filled with the only the sounds of our gentle moans, and the wet sounds of Tiffany sucking my throbbing prick. Domino had those amazing tits of hers crushed into my chest, and as we kissed both my hands took the opportunity to explore every inch of Domino's delectable full ass.

Meanwhile, Tiffany was giving me a blowjob that was as different as the one she gave me that morning as night is to day. In the morning she had been all frantic gobbling, but tonight she was slow and deliberate. Constantly sucking and licking the head of my cock, teasing the opening with her tongue, as her hands rhythmically worked the part of my shaft she couldn't get past those full ruby red lips.

Domino broke off her kiss and both us watched the younger girl's head rise and fall on my cock. Domino gave me a fleeting peck on my lips, and then trailed her tongue down my body until she had slid down next to Tiffany.

KOStone
KOStone
22 Followers
12