Pornstar Ch. 06

Story Info
It's only a little problem.
3.5k words
4.57
21.4k
4
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06: The Problem

"Well," said Mandy, "what did you think of his cock?"

She and Nancy and Lill dissolved into silent hysteria.

"Yes," said Mrs Price, "that was a... surprise. Do you think he doesn't know?"

More giggles.

"Hey," I said, "this isn't a laughing matter. We've got a problem..."

"...Houston..." interjected Nancy. The giggles surged.

"OK, Kyle," said Mrs Price, "what are we going to do about it?"

"Well, look," I said, "just from a graphic point of view, that shot where you're like kind of squatting over him just isn't going to work. I need to be able to see daylight between your bodies and have this glistening column connecting you... and there's no way. If you lift enough for me to see daylight he's just going to fall out."

"So do we get someone else?"

"So the whole school gets to know Paul was dropped from his own porn flick because his dick wasn't big enough?" Mandy had obviously seen this coming.

"Well," I said, "in some ways it's the obvious thing to do, but who's going to tell him?"

There was a silence.

Mrs Price broke it. "More to the point, who would you ask as a stand-in?"

Mandy said "it's who would you trust as a stand-in?"

"Well," said Lill fiercely, "not many of them could be as untrustworthy as Paul."

"Yes, but Paul can't say anything even if we do drop him, because we'd just have to release a clip... you know, most guys our age are no better."

"Kyle is!" said Nancy, kind of protectively.

"Yes," said Mrs Price, "I think he is. But he's doing the camera..."

Lill and I both spoke at once.

Lill said "I could do the camera."

I said "Look, someone still has to tell Paul, and he will be real sore. Is there anything else we can do with, like, prosthetics?"

Mandy said, "like you're going to tell him his dick's too small and he has to wear a false one?"

I said "I will if I have to. Lill, could we do it?"

Lill said she'd try to think up a way, and that's where we left it.

School life had settled into a different routine, but it was still a routine. Paul didn't hang out in the news office much any more, although he was still officially editor. Instead, Nancy and Mandy hung out in there with Lill and me, and even joined in some of the paper work, writing and laying out. Lill and I also, somehow, got accepted a bit into the Bibbie crowd and were more sort of popular than either of us had ever been before. There was a sort of 'any friend of Nancy's is OK' thing going on which was kind of nice. School was changing, too. Classes had really stopped being meaningful as we got closer to the exams, and mostly we were just revising in the library and the common room and stuff.

Work on the official movie went ahead as well. Someone's father owned the Prospect Hill woods, and we got permission to film there and adapt the barn, and cut down the two trees we needed. On Thursday afternoon we all went up in school time and measured up the stalls, and made drawings for the extension upwards of the walls to make them more cell like. We scouted out a location for the ambush scene, and marked the two trees that would have to come down for the ambush. We workshopped through that scene and a bit of the jailbreak scene, and everyone felt quite up about it.

And that rolled us round to Saturday, and the plotters' meeting in the barn. The cells had been extended upwards with canvas artistically painted so that it reasonably matched the planking. A lock had been put on the door, but that was, in fact, a good thing, since Mrs Price had the key. We had some of the props, now, too. We'd managed to work a bowdlerised version of the torture chamber scene into the official script, so we had stocks and a whip (which pleased Lill greatly). We had the first of the witch masks. We had a number of witches outer robes (black sackcloth and canvas, very grungy) and we had the one special set of witches under-robes, in chiffon and lace and silk, which Lill had made specially at home because they weren't needed in the official script. We also had a prop dick (actually a monumental but very lifelike vibrator that Mrs Price had brought along) for the hole in the wall.

Mrs Price took Paul out, officially as lookout but I assumed to talk to him about the prosthetic. Lill got us started on the torture scene. She started it off by saying she wanted someone to volunteer to get one "like properly hard" blow with the whip on their ass so that she could get to see what a weal actually looked like so she could work out how to do them in makeup. I volunteered but Mandy (who was going to be the witch who'd been supposed to be guarding the cells and was getting punished for having failed to prevent the incest) said no, what was needed was to see what it looked like on her skin so she'd better do it, and said Nancy had better do the whip because all the rest of us would hold back and this wouldn't work unless it really hurt. I said, OK, if we're actually going to do just one for real could we get the tape recorder set up so we get the sound? So Lill and I set up microphones and stuff and then Lill set up a camera so we could see how the weal came up and Mandy skinned off without any fuss and went and leant on the stocks. Lill wanted to lock her in but Mandy wasn't having that for the real one.

Then Mandy said OK, and I said hang on, since we're doing the sound could she try to yell in character, and Mandy said how the fuck did she do that, and Nancy said OK let's do it.

"OK," I said. "Camera, sound, action."

Whizzzz... CRACK!

Nancy wasn't messing when she said she'd do it properly, and Mandy, rather than yelping or screaming or cursing as I'd kind of expected did this series of huge gasps that sort of died away into rapid panting. I put my finger to my lips and tried to keep everyone quiet as Mandy's breathing came gradually back to normal. After a couple of moments I said was she OK quietly and she sort of nodded and Nancy and Lill sort of gathered round keeping out of the way of the camera and touched and felt the swollen pink line that was lifting up out of the gorgeous soft sort of buttery skin of Mandy's backside.

After a bit I said "OK?" and Nancy and Lill said OK and Nancy put some salve on Mandy's ass and Mandy stood up and we stopped the camera and the tape recorder and all gathered round.

"OK, wow," I said. "I thought that was just so powerful..."

Mandy said "yeah," and everybody laughed. Then she said "was it sexy?"

Nancy said "Worked for me".

I said "More than I expected."

Lill just nodded silently but emphatically.

I asked Mandy whether it had been sexy for her and she told me not to be so fucking stupid.

Lill and I started discussing how we could set the scene up and Mandy said no, wait, let her try something. She went a leant on the stocks again.

"OK, Nancy, you get in position... Kyle, how many decent camera angles can you get on us so none of the cameras can see any of the others and they're all good shots and they don't get in the way of the whip?"

I walked around, carrying the camera, framing shots. "At least five."

Mandy straightened up and came back over. "OK, how many times does the script say I get hit?"

Lill said "it doesn't."

"OK, so how many before it loses impact on the audience?"

"I don't know. Ten? Fifteen?"

"OK, look, I think I can handle two, maybe three of those. I have to get screwed afterwards, don't I?"

"We could do the fuck before..."

"No, that won't look right because I won't have the weals, and it'll show. No, here's what we do. We get the cameras and the sound set up, like five cameras... have we got five cameras?"

"We can get at least four."

"OK, we get the cameras set up and rolling and Nancy really lays one into me. Then we stop the cameras and Lill does three or four artificial weals across my backside. Then we roll cameras again and Nancy moves round a bit so the angle changes and lays another one into me, and then Lill does some more artwork and then we roll cameras again and Nancy moves round and lays one more. Then you've got twelve different shots of like for real no messing whipping, and then if you film some reaction shots on my face or maybe Paul's face as he's watching it then if you needed to you could cut it to make it seem like twenty strokes. How does that grab you?"

Lill said, "I think that would be like totally amazing."

"OK, well what I want to do now is I want Kyle and Lill to go out, 'cause I don't much want to be watched, and I want Nancy to lube me up like thoroughly and lube the dildo up and then lay two more licks into me as hard as she can and then straight afterwards ram that dildo up me and try to make it hurt. And if I can handle that I'll do it on film."

So Lill and I went out and there was Paul and Mrs Price there, and they said what's going on, and we gave them a sort of short version, and at that point there was a crack that sounded loud through the shut door and we all sort of shut up and listened. There was another crack and this time an audible gasp, and then this yelp which turned into this really injured moan, and Paul sort of blanched a bit and said "Jesus," which was kind of how I felt.

Then after a minute or so Nancy came out and said we could all come back in and we trooped in and there was Mandy with a robe draped over her still leaning on the stocks doing the heavy breathing thing, and when she looked up she had like sweat and tears on her face but it wasn't like she had been crying like miserable but just there were tears.

She sort of gasped "OK" a couple of times and just kept on breathing.

Mrs Price dug out the flask and handed round coffee. Mandy came over and leant on the back of a chair and Nancy put an arm round her shoulders.

"OK," she said, still gasping, her voice very breathy and deep.

"OK, I tell you. That really bloody hurt, but I was wrong. It is sexy. It's fucking sexy but it fucking hurts. I can handle it. I think I can handle it. When we do it for the movie I want, like, a little break between the whipping and the fuck. Also, also, I want Lill standing by all the time, like, to stop the scene and get me out of the stocks if I say stop. No fancy safe words, just 'stop'. Stop means stop from the moment I go in the stocks until the end of the scene. If that's OK I think I can do it."

"Hey," I said, "is this worth going through that for a little toy porn flick?"

"Yeah," she said. "Yes. It'll be so much more raw this way, like so much more real."

Then Nancy started a discussion about the reaction shots. She'd had the camera on Mandy's face for the bit she'd done, and she showed us on the little fold out screen. And she was right, it was visceral. OK, she said, the script says Mandy's masked. If Mandy isn't masked then we've got to lose the girlfriend, but this is just so much more powerful. Mrs Price asked Mandy how she felt about not being masked and Mandy said she wasn't sure. Nancy said OK, look, all the shots of Mandy in this scene except the reaction shots are from behind, so if we can shoot them we can try a cut with them in and a cut with them out, and Mandy can have the veto.

Mandy was too sore to do the workshopping for the scene just then which kind of didn't surprise us, so Mrs Price (who was actually next smallest) stood in for her and we went through it. We ended up cutting out all the dialogue. The scene would start with two witches leading Paul (who's naked) along a corridor, with the sound of whipping on the sound track getting louder. Then they come to a corner and there's a whip sound and a gasp and we get a reaction shot of Paul's face and then we switch to his point of view and see Mandy getting thrashed and then the view point just jumps about and we see blows landing from all angles and we keep switching back to Paul's reaction and one of the witches touches him with this amulet thing and he's supposed to change from shock to lust and by the end the witches are holding him back and then they let him go and he sort of launches himself into Mandy -

"Like really brutal," said Lill.

We looked across and it's surreal. Lilith is sitting on a straw bale in her full goth rig with Mandy, naked again, draped over her knees like she's dead and L-Ill's messing with makeup on her butt like some necromantic craft-obsessed black widow at a quilters evening.

"Like no tenderness at all, like the total antithesis of making love, like just pound her and like claw at her with your hands to slam yourself into her harder. Like this is the black magic sex that ends up being answered by the white magic sex in the last scene so it's got to be just as nasty as you can make it."

"Only," said Nancy, "remember she's really sore so make like you're slamming without actually slamming too hard," which must be as difficult a stage direction as any actor ever got.

The biggest row of the whole sex-scene thing just suddenly blew up out of nowhere. It was Wednesday afternoon and we were all in the news office for the very good reason we had to get an issue ready for the printers, and even Paul was there which he hadn't been much at that point. And suddenly, out of nothing, Mandy said "Nancy, how big is Kyle's dick?"

"Works for me. Why?"

"Well, is it big or average or small? Is it thin or thick?"

"How am I supposed to know? I haven't like seen that many."

"Is it bigger or smaller than Paul's?"

"Oh. Bigger." No hesitation at all.

Paul like got up suddenly, and I thought he was going to say something.

"Longer?" said Mandy, "thicker?"

"At least twice as long, and thicker in proportion, I'd say. Also, it's nice and straight and I personally think it's got a very nice shaped end."

I have to say I felt like really weird about being discussed like this.

"I've been thinking," said Mandy. "All the scenes you get to see a dick up close, that's like about all of the guy you do see. So, like, when we cut to close up for the moment where the dick goes in that could be Kyle, and like the Mrs Price fuck shot where you couldn't see daylight that could by Kyle..."

"Are you saying my cock's not big enough?"

"Ah, come on, Paul, you know it's not. It's not big enough for real life, let alone a porn flick. Lots of actors have body doubles, why shouldn't you have a dick double?"

"What do you mean it's not big enough?" said Paul hauling down his flies and getting it out.

It was soft and like tiny and without meaning to I sort of snickered. He was like pumping away at this little thing the size of the top joint of his little finger trying to get it to stand to attention, and (typical of cocks, really) it was like definitely not co-operating.

"Come on," he said, "get yours out and show us how much bigger it is."

I said "put it away, Paul" and just sat there but Nancy leant down and whispered "I want to fu..u..u..uck you so ba..a..ad" in my ear and like ran her finger nail up and down my zip and I kind of didn't need to get it out because everyone could see. Not like I'm saying I'm that big or anything 'cause like Nancy I haven't actually seen many. But it was true that my cock was like a lot bigger than Paul's.

"Hey," said Paul, "it's not how big it is it's what you do with it..."

Mandy grinned evilly. "But when it's that small you like can't feel a thing, like 'is it in yet, Paul, is it in yet?' Not a thing, can you, Lill?"

"Well, something sort of tickled and, like, he said he'd done it, but I wasn't sure... it was all so quick..."

"Hey," said Paul, "Mrs Price said I was OK and she's got way more experience than any of you. And anyway" - this to Mandy - "if you've got a cunt the size of a convention centre with the muscle tone of a dead jellyfish it's not surprising you don't feel anything..."

Have I told you about Mandy? You've got this high school full of good corn fed all-American girls and then there's Mandy. She's, like, about four feet nine and weighs like maybe 70 pounds at the absolute outside. Like she's not a dwarf or anything, she's OK looking - no, she's a good bit better than OK looking, but she's half Vietnamese and like tiny. She must be the smallest grown person I've ever seen. Cunt the size of a convention centre? I sniggered again. I could not help it.

"Oh," said Mandy. "I thought when you were going round the school telling everyone how easy I was and all the things you could get me to do you were saying that I wasn't much good for anything but oral 'cause I was just way too tight?"

Lill said "Yoh! You tell him, Mandy!," and Paul, like, suddenly ran out without (as far as we could see) stopping to zip his fly.

After the laughter had died down a bit I said "That wasn't very kind" and Mandy said, "no, but it felt so good" and I said "did he really deserve it?"

"Hey, look," said Mandy, kind of fierce with like tears in there somewhere, "do you know how many guys I've had in my life?"

I didn't know. I'd sort of heard she was, like, a bit wild. "Three?" I said, tactfully underestimating, "four?"

"OK," she said, "do you know how many times I've had sex in my whole life?"

I had no idea. I shrugged. "about a hundred?"

"Well, I'll tell you. I went out with that guy for three months and it was all 'oh, I really love you, oh, I really respect you, oh if you really loved me you'd go the whole way with me' and then one night I had too much to drink and we had a quicky in the back of his car and next day it's all round the school that I'm a slag and I'll do anything. Sex with just one guy, just once in my whole life, and I'm a slag and I bet Lill's just the same, hey?"

"I'm not sure we even properly had sex. I mean honestly. I mean like I've never done it with anyone else so I don't really know but we just did this fumbling stuff and then he makes all these honking noises and there's a bit of mess in my panties..."

"You'd know," said Nancy, squeezing my shoulder. "You'd know."

I was just staring at Mandy feeling really conscience stricken. Like I'd just believed it 'cause Paul had said it without really knowing Mandy or evaluating the evidence or probabilities or anything. I felt so... like culpable.

"Hey," said Mandy, "you know what's the worst thing? We're doing this porn film and, like, we none of us actually know how to screw..."

"We do!" said Nancy, hotly.

"Oh yeah? Like how many positions have you done?"

"Well, Kyle's ribs are bust, so..."

"How many?"

"...two..."