Pornstar Ch. 10

Story Info
It's a wrap...
3.7k words
4.77
18.5k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cut!

Lill and I and Mrs Price did the editing for the sex scenes up at Mrs Price's house, and like the first time we went up there it was a bit of a shock. I mean you expect teachers to be reasonably conventional people (even though of course really we knew Mrs Price wasn't) and also teachers don't make much money so I expected her to have a small house and like a husband and kids and stuff (except she'd occasionally referred to 'my partner' so I had sussed that she wasn't living with her husband). So it's a bit out of town and Mrs Price gives us a lift out so we won't get lost that first time, and we go up into the woods and there's this gate and we go in and there's this neat gravel parking place and we get out and look around and - no house - and Mrs Price laughs and leads us down these steps like we're going underground and there's this door and we go in through this like super-modern kitchen and come out in this living room which is like vast.

It's all white walls and wood floor and wood roof with like no ceiling and the south wall's all glass like with no frames or anything and I realise the house is like cantilevered out of the slope of a hill. It's amazingly uncluttered - just one leather couch and two leather chairs and a sheepskin rug in front of a big fireplace, and then like space.

Over the fireplace was the largest photographic print I've ever seen. It was a larger than life-size picture of an infeasibly cool slender languid imperious Nordic blond woman lying on her left side on a grey rock in a very blue sea. She's propped up on her left elbow and her head is erect, looking straight into the camera with bored but untroubled arrogance. Her right leg is propped up to show the hips of an extremely dark and glossy black guy with his thick cock plunged to the root into her cunt. The quality of the print was so good that you seemed to be able to see distinctly every strand of her hair.

Lillith and I stared at it dumb-struck for a long moment.

"Nice, isn't it?" said Mrs Price. "My partner particularly likes that one. Come on through to the office."

We went through another door and came into an architect's office, also spartan and Scandinavian in style, with linen blinds drawn over the big south windows. A woman uncoiled from a stool at a drafting table across the room and came over to us languidly. She was more than life-size, infeasibly cool and slender and imperious. She wore a sheer silk blouse, tight leather jeans, and - I'm fairly certain - nothing else at all. She looked only slightly older and no less challenging than in the photograph.

"Hi, Sharon, darling" she drawled, stooping from her six foot two inch height to kiss Mrs Price. "these are your students?"

"Lillith, Kyle, this is my partner Bretta. Bretta, this is Kyle, who's done most of the direction of our movie, and this is Lillith who's been responsible for a lot of the script and most of the costume design."

I should have been at least a little bit prepared. I should have noticed the careful lack of prepositions in what Mrs Price had been saying. After all, I'd played a very similar trick on my own father. The idea that Mrs Price might be gay just had not occurred to me.

Bretta looked down on us. "Welcome to our house," she drawled. "Sharon has told me a lot about you." And then suddenly, unexpectedly, she grinned. "Did you like my portrait?"

"Very much," I said, striving for equilibrium. "Like, when I saw it and didn't know it was you I thought it was awesomely cool to hang it over the fireplace like that. Now I know it is you I'm like breath taken. That is just so, like, stylish."

"I'm glad you like it. Come, I'll show you the computer I've set up for you."

As we worked there on and off over the next two weeks, Bretta was like this prowling, pantherous presence in the background. She moved quietly. When on the phone (which during the afternoon was quite often) she'd stalk about, listening and drawling. When working, either at her drafting table or at her computer, she was silent, and fairly often you'd look up and notice she wasn't there. And then, of course, she'd stalk up behind us, coolly observing us as we struggled with the pacing and cutting of this scene or that. Sometimes she would make comments and suggestions in her arrogant drawl. Her suggestions were analytical and incisive (and led us to be more daring in a whole lot of places), but it was always as if she knew how to create an image to turn other people on, not as though she was herself in any way moved or aroused.

I found her very scary.

We worked on our private movie over several sessions and got together a cut we liked. It wasn't really at all based on the 'official' cut, although, of course, we used material shot in the 'official' filming sessions. It had a different mood; while the 'official' movie was a rattling adventure romp with a few Gothic and eerie elements (and quite short), the whole of our cut (which was much longer) became increasingly Gothic and otherworldly and the sex scenes (although yes, they were explicit) melded into this dreamy other-wordly atmosphere in a way which made me feel we had achieved something considerably more than a conventional porn film.

Meantime, of course, term, and school life, were rolling through their climactic rituals: exams, and dances, and results, and prizegivings, and stuff. Our personal lives went on, too. Nancy and I became more settled as an item. Our group became tighter, more welded together, although towards the very end of term Lill was starting to get it together with a new boyfriend and so we saw slightly less of her. But for the group the real wrap-up point was the screening of our private cut.

-----

When we got up to Mrs Price's she gave us each a glass of wine and invited us through the back and there was like this hot tub thing on a deck high above the forest floor. I mean, like, I'd read about them but I'd never actually seen one. Bretta was just testing the temperature when we came out onto the porch where the hot tub was. She said hi, and Mrs Price introduced her to Nancy and Mandy (whom she hadn't met), and then she said she'd go into town and let us get on, which was like nice because it said she was cool with us and what we were doing but also she was giving us privacy to do it.

So there was the hot tub. Mandy, of course, just peeled off and was in like a fish. So was Mrs Price. Nancy and Lill and I were a bit slower, but Mandy was mocking us and soon we were all in. It was like tight with all five of us - not uncomfortable, but you couldn't not touch anyone and whenever you moved you touched someone else and it was like very sensuous and I was getting embarrassed because of course I was like rock hard and everyone else was having this like relaxed sort of banter and I wasn't joining in and Mrs Price said, like teasing, what's Kyle uptight about and there's this hand on my dick and it isn't Nancy it's Mandy and she says like he's sex starved, poor thing, he's like desperate, that Nancy isn't treating him properly, and they all laugh, and then Mandy says to Nancy can I get a turn with him, and Lill says hey, wait your turn, I haven't had even one proper shot yet, and Sharon says she should get first go 'cause she was eldest, and Nancy's saying to Mandy fight you for him and we were all laughing and it was fun and also it was real because although it was a tease I knew that they all really meant it and that I could have any of them or all of them and I said like guys, you're like all brilliant and I love all of you and I'll always remember this. And that was true, every bit of it.

And it was warm and the sun was out and there was like this amazing view out over woodland towards the town and the wine was good and also strong and I was in a hot tub with four beautiful women who liked me and who were cool to have sex with me and I just stopped being uptight. Then after a while the water wasn't so warm and Sharon said, OK, who wants to see this movie, and we all got out and Sharon gave us these big towels and Lill bent down to pick up her panties and Sharon said let's not bother with clothes, so we all went into the big sitting room all sort of wrapped in towels. The curtains were closed and it was sort of dim. I sat down on the sofa. Sharon was getting more wine. Mandy started a play fight with Nancy and of course it wasn't very long before they were both naked and Nancy had Mandy pinned down and she was like wriggling and squeaking and saying no, no, don't spank me, and Nancy said to me did I want to administer the punishment and I said yeah and Nancy swung her across my knees and she was just so small and sweet smelling and soft skinned and I just stroked her and I wanted so much to fuck her and I knew she wanted me to and everyone was watching us to see if I would and I knew that like if I asked Nancy she would say it was OK but I wouldn't really know whether it was and I gave Mandy a little slap deliberately so my fingertip caught her clit and said ok, let's watch this movie. And Nancy came and sat on one side of me and Lill sat on the other and Mandy wriggled into sitting on the floor between my legs and Sharon gave everyone another glass of wine and came and sat on the floor between Lill's legs and mine.

"OK," she said, "I've deliberately got you all relaxed and sexed up and a bit drunk, and the reason I've done that is because we're here to watch a porn film, and it's not going to be any good if you're all uptight and on your best behaviour. So watch it, and if you want to touch yourself, just do it, and if you want to touch someone else, touch someone else. OK? Enjoy!"

She pressed a button on the remote and the screen came on to the close shot on the diversion sign, and the titles began to roll. We watched mostly in silence. It may be that it was our film and it may be that we were drunk but it seemed very powerful. When it came to the torture chamber scene I just put a hand on Mandy's head and stroked her - and then sort of looked at Nancy and Nancy smiled and took my other hand and put it in her own crotch. At last the tape ran through to the last shot of the dawn sun streaming into Nancy's face as she orgasmed, and after a long moment of silence Sharon sighed and got up and opened the curtains and in the sudden brightness she came and sat cross legged facing us.

"OK, guys, what do you think?"

There was a confused chorus of different things from different people, which could be mostly summed up as wow.

"Yeah, OK, I agree. But come on. Kyle, why did you do it and has it done what you wanted, and what do you think should happen to it now?"

As I replied everyone turned round to look at me - like you'd expect - and I was really aware of Mandy's mouth just inches from my balls, and her nose just inches from the sticky precum that was dribbling down my cock. I tried to concentrate.

"OK, I got into this because I wanted to support my friends. That's all, really. And then when we started really thinking about it I wanted to see if I could make a good movie - not a porn movie, just a good movie - and whether I could make the shots I could see in my head come to life. I think we've done that. I kind of lost one of the friends I did it for along the way, but I got more and better ones... I'm really glad we did it. It's brilliant and I'm really proud of it. I don't want it to be destroyed, but I don't feel any need to let anyone else see it. I'd like Sharon to keep it, and maybe sometime when we're older we'll all get together and watch it again, but like just us. I'd kind of like to keep just one still of each of you, just like as a memento, if that's OK."

"OK," said Sharon, "Lill?"

Lill blushed. After everything we'd done together, Lill blushed. "I just wanted to get it together with Kyle... and I wanted to have sex just to find out what it was like. I thought that by writing this porn script and making him read it I'd make him realise I was a sexual being, and that he'd maybe fancy me. I didn't expect it to go any further and I didn't want it to go any further. And none of what I wanted happened and I'm still technically a virgin despite being a teenage porn-star and I think apart from the Paul stuff I've enjoyed every minute of it. And like Kyle I've got more friends and better friends and I think we've made a brilliant movie and I don't want it destroyed but I'm not sure I want anyone else to see it."

"Nancy?"

"Well, I'd already been thinking about it before Kyle asked me. I wanted to get at my father. I wanted to shock him. I wanted to sneak the movie in amongst the porn movies he keeps in his den and force him to see I wasn't asexual or pure or chaste or modest and I wasn't something he could control. And then Kyle did ask me and like he intrigued me because he wasn't anything like how I expected someone who was into porn would be - like sort of just completely the opposite. And I think I decided there and then that I was going to have sex with him. And I did have sex him and that's, like, totally the best thing and like I'm in love with him but I also think his movie is really really good. I kind of do want people to see it because it's so good and I'm so proud of what we've done but not like grubby sweaty men wanking over us - that would just be horrible - but maybe like an arthouse thing. And I don't need to get at my father any more so I've kind of got everything I wanted, too."

"Mandy?"

"I was sore at Paul. And I knew about his dick, which no-one else did, so I knew that something wild had to happen and I wanted to see how it blew. And actually, now, I'm like ashamed of what I did to Paul, but apart from that it's been mostly good and I really enjoyed doing it and I learned things about myself I didn't expect. Like some of those are very painful and I'm also really struggling with some of them but I'm not sorry about any of it. About the film it's really good and I'd like other people to be able to see it but definitely not until after Maman and Papa are dead. Like, they must never even know it exists. If it was just sex I'd be cooler about it but I don't want them to see me being hurt."

"Mrs Price," I said, deliberately formal, watching cunt juice glisten on her inner thighs, "what about you?"

"A lot of things. Sometimes this self satisfied little town with it's self satisfied little repressed people makes me feel a bit wild, and that script was so good - you've got to give Paul his due, I agree he was a shit and got what he deserved but it's a good script. And then I was interested in Kyle because there seemed to be so much going on under the surface - like this really intelligent and sensitive observer of everything that was going on but at the same time really wary and just determinedly not involved. And it seemed to me" - she said, looking me straight in the eyes - "that here was someone who could turn into someone really great and creative or into something really strange and psychopathic and I wasn't sure which it would be. And I wondered what would happen if I put a tyre iron under your shell and levered hard... I'm really satisfied with what we've done. I'm really proud of all of you - particularly no-one. I'm really surprised at you, Nancy, I didn't think you had the moral fibre to do half of what you've done. I'm really pleased with you, Lill, although I was fairly confident that you would deliver creatively. Mandy, you were a total revelation. I don't know how you pack so much guts into such a small body - and I have to say, if I was going to keep just one of you for dessert when I was feeling particularly horny and self indulgent it would be you. As for the movie, I think Kyle should go to film school and if showing this movie could help him get in I would vote we show it. But otherwise I think we should keep it as a private thing. It is the single most erotic work of art I've ever seen in any medium, and I think you're all just brilliant."

-----

There was a contented silence. Nancy broke it, stroking Mandy's head gently.

"What's the issues, Mandy?"

Mandy moved out from between my legs and over towards Sharon. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it round herself. She looked at Nancy. She looked, like, somehow defiant.

"OK, the issues are like these. I got off on the torture thing, like, really got off on it. And I realised I got off it not just 'cause of what it was but also because of who it was and who I was. So, like, I'm bisexual and I'm a sado-masochist. And I'm in love with my niece and I want her to screw me and I also want her to hurt me and I'm also in love with my niece's boyfriend and I want him to fuck me up my cunt and I want him to fuck me up my ass and I want him to fuck me down my throat and just everything and if at all possible I want both of you to screw me at the same time. And if you can think of a perverse thing to want that isn't in there then you better tell me 'cause after flagellation and incest and buggery and group sex and all I can't think of any more. But if you do think of any more and it's more extreme then I want that too. And I don't want to bust you up or hurt you or anything so I know I can't have any of what I want but I want it so much it hurts and I need you to acknowledge that I want it..."

Nancy squeezed my hand, got up - all naked - and went and just like yanked Mandy's towel off. Then she pulled her to her feet and hugged her. She looked at me hard over Mandy's head and I knew this was another of those really important moments when whatever I did something big was going to change. I went over and hugged them both. Nancy turned Mandy round so she was facing me, and I could feel the heat of my erection pressing into her abdomen. I stroked her head, looking over it at Nancy with questions in my eyes. Sharon came and joined us on one side, and Lill came at the other, and Nancy said to Sharon "help me" and they were lifting Mandy up and her legs went round my waist like scissors and her arms round my neck and I felt Nancy's hand guiding my cock as Sharon and Lill gently eased Mandy down onto it and I felt her ballerina-muscled tightness squeezing and rippling over me. I put one arm round Sharon's shoulders and one arm round Lill's and found Nancy's hands with each of them. Then I reached in, and, evading Mandy's mouth, kissed Nancy properly, like with tongues and stuff, and then Sharon was kissing Mandy so I kissed Lill the same way and Mandy tried to twist right round and kiss Nancy which sort of mostly worked and then I kissed Sharon and Nancy was kissing Lill and then I started kissing Mandy and there were tears running down her cheeks and into our mouths and the others started surging her up and down on me and I knew everyone knew I hadn't got a rubber on and I knew nobody cared and I knew there was no way I could pull out and pretty soon I knew I couldn't hold out for much longer and Mandy broke the kiss and started to gasp and her face was all flushed and soft and gorgeous and I could feel her cunt start to ripple and spasm and she leant back against Nancy and Nancy kissed her and Lill leant down and bit Mandy's breast and as I felt my semen start its irretrievable rush up into her womb I wondered what would happen next, next minute and next hour and next evening and next week and next year and beyond.

And Mrs Price winked at me.