Porsche Uber Alles

Story Info
Porsche mechanic takes a mouthy Miata-driver.
1.4k words
3.97
37.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was five minutes after 9 and Jaegar would normally be closing shop. He received a phone call from some lady on a cell phone saying she needed her car looked at and that she'd be there in ten minutes. He could use the work so he agreed to stay open. That was twenty minutes ago. Giving up, he closed the garage door, turned the neon sign off, and locked the door to his shop. He walked to his black 911 twin turbo and lit a cigarette. Just as he reached for the door handle he heard the obnoxious buzz of a mazda miata. The lowly insect of a car parked next to him and a short blonde emerged. She was not quite 5 feet and couldn't have weighed more than 100 pounds.

"Are you, uhhh, Jag-, uhh, J-A-E-G-A-R?" she said as she read from a sheet of paper.

"It's Jaegar," he replied with a thick German accent.

"Wow. What kind of name is that?" she asked.

"It's German. It means hunger." he answered.

He took a condescending glance at her car and said, "I don't think I can help you."

"Why not?!" she asked indignantly.

"I only work on Porsches." he replied,

"A car's a car, and you're the only one that's open this late. I'm sure you can manage so just fix it. I'll pay whatever it takes."

He sighed and told her to drive her car around back to the entrance of his garage. He followed her and opened the door and turned on the lights. She drive her car inside the garage and got out.

"What's wrong with it?" he asked.

"I'm not really sure." she replied.

"Is it the brakes? Tranmission? Alignment? What?"

"I don't really know!" she snapped.

He popped the hood and looked inside. His 6'10" body seemed even more monumental compared to the tiny car. He turned the engine on and it soon started overheating.

"Something's wrong with your cooling system." he announced

"What's that mean?" she asked with a stupid look on her face.

"It's a wonder you even know how to drive." he said curtly.

"My dad bought me this car when I turned 16 and in three years it hasn't given me any problems so excuse me for not knowing what's wrong with it. I'm not the mechanic here so just fix it and get off my back!"

He went to work on the car, trying to ignore her as she followed him aroind his shop and watched intently as he worked.

"It's too hot in here." she complained as she rolled up her sleeves and unbuttoned the top button on her blouse.

"You'd be more comfortable waiting inside the shop. It's air-conditioned" he said, hoping to get rid of her.

"I should watch you and make sure you're doing it right." she said

"Like you even know what I'm doing." he replied contemptuously.

"You think you're so smart...." she began but his attention wandered as he watched a bead of sweat fall down her face onto her partially exposed chest which was shiny from perspiration.

"Just go wait inside!" he cut her off.

"I'm not going anywhere!" she shouted back.

He picked her up and swung her over one shoulder, opened the door to his shop, and dropped her on the couch in the waiting area.

"Stay here until I'm done." he said.

"Don't tell me what to do and don't ever pick me up again!" she yelled as she attempted to get up.

He pushed her back on the couch. She looked up at him with furious eyes but remained silent. He turned to walk back to the garage when a magazine struck his back.

"That's what you get for pushing me around!" she yelled.

He turned around and without a word he approached her, pulled her quickly to her feet and slapped her hard across the face. She turned from him and was speechless from shock. He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her face to his and kissed her hard on the mouth. He moved down to her throat where he felt her pulse under his lips as her heart rate increased. He threw her back on the couch and got on top of her. He pulled his shirt off exposing his broad chest as she squirmed underneath him. She screamed and pulled his long blonde hair as he unbuttoned her blouse with his rough, greasy, hands. Her small, exposed, breasts betrayed her cries; her hard nipples displayed her excitement.

"You're enjoying this aren't you? You little slut." he said as he took one of her erect rosebuds hard between two fingers.

"Just stop now...Please..." she begged as he pulled off her capri's and white panties.

He pulled her legs apart and she could feel his growing bulge against her naked pussy. He stuck two fingers inside her quickly, causing her to squeal. He pushed them in and out causing her pussy to get wetter and wetter with each push. He unbuttoned his pants and she gasped as she saw his cock spring out. It had to be at least 9 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. She was pale and motionless as he stood up and pulled his pants off.

"Get on your knees." he instructed.

She complied and he rubbed his cock gently against her cheek.

"Touch it." he said.

She took in her small hands and felt it grow harder. He shuddered as she gently squeezed his penis.

"Open your mouth" he commanded as he grabbed her hair.

She opened her mouth hesitantly as he pushed the head straight to the back of her throat. She gagged a little as he face-fucked her hard, pushing his cock in as far as it could go.

"Look at me while you suck my cock"

Their blue eyes locked; his cold and contemptuous, hers filled with tears. She relaxed her throat and and bobbed her head along with the rhythm of his thrusts. He abruptly pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled it straight up while forcing her mouth to his balls.

"Suck 'em."

She opened her mouth and felt blonde hairs against her tounge. She opened her mouth wide, trying in vain to get one of his balls all the way in her mouth. She moved between them; licking until they were wet with her saliva. He yanked her hair up until she rose to her feet. He put one arm behind her knees and picked her up. He kissed her on the mouth and pushed her lips open with his tounge. He could feel her resistance fade as she began to suck on his tounge. He pulled his mouth off hers and dropped her on the couch. She held her legs tightly together as he kneeled in front of her.

"Be a good little slut and open your legs for me."

"I can't...I'm scared" she whimpered.

"Just do it!"

She opened her legs cautiously as he pulled her pussy closer and closer to his cock. She couldn't help but moan slightly when he rubbed the big, purple, head against her clit She felt her pussy drip down her ass to the couch. She was overcome by lust and moaned loudly. She looked into his eyes; wordlessly begging for his cock. He smiled and pushed the head inside her. She gasped as she felt it stretch her tight pussy. He grunted and pushed the rest inside, until his wet balls rested against her ass. She whimpered from the pain. He began thrusting slow and hard. Little by little the pain faded away. She moaned and gasped as he thrusted faster and harder.

"Say my name, slut!"

"Jaegar!" she cried, pronouncing it correctly. Her fear disappeared; she was completely under his control. He put his hand on her bush and rubbed her clit with his thumb while he fucked her. That sent her over the edge and she let out a cry and convulsed in an orgasm. He let out a loud grunt and pushed himself all the way inside her while he blew his huge wad. He smiled wickedly as their combined juices poured out of her pussy.

She watched him silently as he put his clothes back on. She was a little disappointed to see his magnificent body covered up. He picked up her clothes and threw them to her.

"Get yourself cleaned up and dressed. Come out to the garage when you're ready."

She got dressed and examined herself in a nearby mirror. She had a red handprint on one cheek, her face was flushed, her eyes were red and teary, and there were dark grease stains on her blouse. She watched him as he finished working on her car until he told her it was ready.

"You don't have to pay me." he said.

"When can I see you again?" she asked.

"When you get a Porsche."