Portal In A Storm

Story Info
Rainy day ushers in slave's new adventure.
3k words
4.29
22.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feastie
feastie
4 Followers

The rain hammered against the bronzed plate glass of her office windows like fierce silver needles. The water ran in sheets from the glass, reflecting the interior of the office like a mirror. Thunder cracked sharply, causing her body to lurch in fear. Her heart seemed the metronome for the storm, its staccato beats sustaining meter and measure. Her palms were warm and moist, her muscles tense and her breathing was shallow.

She studied the slim red cellular phone lying so seemingly innocuously on the polished surface of her glossy black desk. She knew without a doubt it would ring and soon. The storm was near its height. She sat in her tall black leather chair, her thighs pressed tightly together. So tightly did she hold them, that she could feel the elastic top of her stockings. She wished desperately that she'd disobeyed Master this morning, and worn panties, for even as she sat, thighs clamped firmly together, she could feel her own heat and smell her own musky, sexual scent as it pooled at her entrance. Slowly it bathed her lips and wet her black skirt.

Scarlet nails dug into her palms, pearly white teeth chewed a full scarlet lower lip. Dark blonde tendrils escaped the pins holding her hair aloft, curling loosely and sweetly down the sides of her neck, brushing the wide band of hammered Spanish silver encircling her neck. To most, it appeared a favorite necklace, an interesting piece of jewelry. To others, it spoke loudly, screamed her Master's name. A nervous hand crept up to touch the flesh-warmed silver.

Lightning streaked across the nearly pitch dark sky, blazing a path for the angry full voiced thunder to roar deafeningly. In that instant, the cell phone came to life, its electronic chirp frighteningly cheerful. A trembling white hand found it and flipped it open with an ease belying its state of being.

In a soft, precisely modulated voice, she spoke into the tiny instrument. "Hello Master." Her heart increased it pace, seeming to drag the storm to a new and higher level.

"Hello, Mine. Look out the window to the street below, tell me what you see."

Her emerald eyes fluttered closed for an instant as she gathered herself to stand and walk to the floor to ceiling, wall to wall window. The view of course, was a spectacular one of the city's skyline and was one of the perks of being a quietly successful partner of a prestigious law firm. She approached the window cautiously and curiously, for although she knew whatever Master had planned for her would test her limits yet again, she was a bit excited at the thought of a yet unknown adventure. She peered through the glass and the columns of water running down it in sheets to the street below.

Master stood on the sidewalk, leaning against his shiny black car. He wore a fedora and trench coat against the rain, one strong masculine hand holding a phone matching hers to his ear, the other hidden deep in the recesses of his pocket. A man sat in the car, staring up at her through the open car window, oblivious to the rain pelting his face or the interior of the car.

"You see my friend sitting in the car, my pet?" Mastered asked, his voice low and steely. Her heart drew higher in her chest.

"Yes Master, I see him." came her low-toned reply.

"Good" he returned. "Understand that he will remain in the car, and he will have my phone. You will lay yours on your desk when I tell you, leaving it on. Do you understand?"

She caught her breath a bit and answered quickly, "Yes Master."

"Good girl, pet." Master said.

She could almost hear his smile and she felt the small thrill creep over her as it always did when she was praised.

"Do you have a roll of wide, clear strapping tape in your desk?" he continued. The image of such a roll of tape appeared quickly in her mind, showing itself to be nestled at the back of the bottom right drawer, with a few other miscellaneous and rarely used supplies.

"Yes Master" she again replied obediently.

"Remove it and place it exactly in the center of the desk. Lay your phone on the corner of the desk nearest you, with the controls facing up. Return to the window, looking down at my friend. I will be there shortly." he instructed.

"Yes Master." she answered quietly.

At once she turned, making quick strides to her desk, swiftly opening the drawer containing the tape, removing it and placing it as Master had instructed. She placed the phone on the corner, controls up and returned to her station at the window. She stared down into the face of Master's friend, holding Master's phone to his ear. She noticed that if she listened intently, she could hear his breathing over her own phone. His breathing was fast and shallow. He was excited at the events about to unfold. She wondered just what Master had in mind, although she understood perfectly that whatever happened, Master's friend would see it through her rain slick window, and hear it over the phone.

Another bolt of lightning tore through the sky, followed closely by the booming thunder and her booming heart and the sound of the door of her office being closed gently. Master! Her heart accelerated, blood flowing through her madly.

"Hello again, pet." His voice was soft, tender and warm. He did not wait for the reply that bubbled in her suddenly dry throat but instead said one word. "Strip."

She did not turn from the window, but quietly answered, "Yes Master" as her hands began with the buttons at her delicate wrists. Those freed, she moved to the buttons down the front of her white blouse, unfastening them quickly. Chest heaving, she shrugged the blouse from her shoulders as she yanked it out of the waistband of her skirt. She allowed it to float to the floor behind her, a small white island on a sea of dusky gray.

She stepped daintily out of her high black patent shoes, pushing them aside with one foot. The bra she wore today was very feminine and pretty, also white with a clasp between her breasts. Blood red nails slipped between milky white full breasts, releasing the clasp. Delicate hands slid under those breasts, lifting them slightly as the fabric covering them was removed. She pulled the garment from each shoulder, letting it drift to the carpet as well.

Her hands moved to the button at the back of her skirt, undoing it and sliding the zipper down in what seemed one movement. White hands flattened against black raw silk, defining each crimson nail as she pushed the skirt down over the curves of her hips, and down her legs. She kicked it free of her feet, her hands already at work rolling her stocking down her creamy thigh.

She bent lower as she pushed the stocking further, her tight, round bottom flaring enticingly as she did so. She repeated her actions with the second stocking, tossing the pair of them away.

She returned to her standing position, but this time placing her hands behind her neck, fingers threaded together, her collar reminding her hands and throat that she belonged to another. She belonged to the man that stood stoically behind her, watching her every move, dark eyes glittering.

"Good girl" he praised in a voice marked with his pleasure. The fine hairs covering her body stood out as she felt him near her. His warm velvet breath was on her neck, brushing her skin in a soft hot whisper. "That's beautiful, Mine, you are beautiful." His words so lowly spoken, they were nearly imperceptible to her ears.

She felt his large warm hands barely skimming the outlines of her body from her shoulders down her sides to her hips. Rounding under her buttocks, lingering but a moment, moving slowly back up her flesh. Flesh that hungered and craved his touch on her. He noted how her head dropped slightly down toward her gleaming right shoulder, the other lifting involuntarily, her back arching slightly. He could see her lovely face in the glass, her large doe-like eyes lightly closed, dark lashes fringing them, making her complexion seem even more fair. Her upturned nose flared slightly with her labored breathing. Her lush full lips, painted that wonderful shade of deep, deep red that he enjoyed so much parted slightly, the tip of her tongue darting out a tiny bit and disappearing into her sweet mouth.

He had been aroused as he'd approached the building, growing more so as he talked with her on the phone, watched her remove her clothing in front of that huge window, standing patiently, obediently, waiting for his whim. If it were at all possible, he grew even harder watching her reflection, the subtle, ever-changing expressions of desire washing over her face even as the barrage continued to attack the window.

He placed a hand on each of her slim shoulders, placing his warm lips against her ear, "Stand against the glass, press your body against it as fully and closely as you can." he ordered. He felt, rather than heard her small catch of breath, felt the slight tremor pass through her, smelled her lust and fear as she stepped to the glass to obey.

Turning her head to the right, she laid her cheek against the pane, an icy chill racing over her skin. Taking a small deep breath, she eased her body against it, flattening her breasts to it, her hips, her cleanly shaven mound. Her nipples immediately grew into hard buttons, pushing against the rain-chilled glass. She curved her hips under, pressing herself more fully against the glass, her arms and hands flat against the window. She stood there, trembling as the coldness ravaged her, emitting a small, occasional mewling sound.

From his vantage point in the car, her Master's mysterious friend watched. He could hear everything that was said, his eyes riveted up and to the window as he listened. He watched in amazement as she was told to strip, knowing someone was watching her, and she swiftly, almost eagerly shed her clothing.

He watched as her Master stroked her lightly, whispering to her. He'd been hard from the time he'd been picked up, and now to see her step to the glass and plaster her nude body against it was nearly overwhelming. His cock threatened to burst from his jeans. He gasped for breath, but could not tear his eyes away from the scene two stories above, no more than he could drop the phone, his link with her.

He could almost taste her on his tongue he thought to himself, even as he absently reached up to wipe away a bit of wetness from the corner of his mouth. He longed to touch and stroke his cock, but he did not dare. He continued to watch.

She could hear his labored breathing over the phone. It was nearly as hard as her own. She heard the sound of the tape being drawn quickly from the roll. She almost turned to see what Master was doing, but it became apparent all too soon. He was taping her to the window. Tape at her wrists, tape at her bent elbows, tape across her back. Thunder roared loudly and she moaned into it, giving wordless voice to her fear.

Rip! Another long strip of tape was applied to her forearms. Another and another, until she knew, understood, and Master was satisfied that she could not move. Thunder vibrated loudly against the glass, she could feel it beneath her, the glass rattling in its anodized frame. Her breath created a small patch of fog on the pane. It felt cold to her cheek, soothing in a way and yet, frighteningly unreal.

The glass was unbelievably cold and she could feel her rosy nipples straining against it, growing deeper in color as they grew harder. She felt Master's hand caressing her waist, the small of her back, flattening against her ass to flow warmly over it, cupping each rounded cheek, massaging them deeply. She moaned softly, her body becoming soft and pliable under his touch. So lost she was, she did not hear the tiny, silken whisper of his belt being whisked from his belt loops.

He eyed the firm fair flesh of her perfect little bottom. It was smooth and free of welt or bruise, as he'd not spanked her for some time. He enjoyed the clean palette her unblemished skin made, ripe for the arc of the belt or paddle or crop or even his hand. Something about printing her ass with the angry red outlines of his hand pleased him a great deal. But today, it would be the belt.

It looked harmless enough, a thin strip of supple black leather, but it was thick and carried more weight than one might expect. He liked to seat the buckle in his large palm, wrapping the leather around his hand once. He did this, licking his sensuous lips in anticipation.

He lifted his arm, snapping the belt out quickly, sending the end hurtling toward her, gripped with the sensation of his insides tightening as it bit into her tender skin hungrily. Her first cry was a gasp of surprise and he watched as her body tightened, aware of the second blow, which could not be far behind. Again and again he flung the belt at her, and again and again she offered up her anguished cries, head dropped back, contorted reflection gazing at him relentlessly.

The first stinging slap of Master's belt surprised her. Her mouth opened, and her eyes flew wide. Tears sprang to her eyes and involuntarily she felt her body tighten. The stings and slaps became faster, echoing the pattern of the rain driving against the window. Just when she thought she could not take another, it stopped.

The sky exploded in a heavier outburst of rain, the resounding thunder ushering the sharp crack of Master's belt being looped and drawn quickly and sharply together. She trembled then, for she knew Master would redouble his efforts.

The blows began falling, the black leather folded in half, adding more weight to its swing. She began pushing her hips forward, trying to avoid the strikes, her cries no longer being born of her throat, but of her chest, low and throaty and powerful. Her heart careened against her sternum and she could feel how her wetness had grown and indeed, had begun to flow freely from her body.

Through the red phone he could hear her labored breathing and near sobbing cries as the belt struck her. He could see her body driving against the window as she tried to writhe from the blows. He could also see the smear of her slickness on the glass. Lightning crackled and thunder roared.

At that precise moment, He heard her voice change pitch, tempo and watched as her body began to twitch and spasm violently. Her mouth hung raggedly open, vermilion lipstick staining the glass. To his amazement, she was cumming, and violently so. He was perilously close to orgasm himself and he steeled himself against it. He had received his own orders and they were specific. He was to deny himself release. He was not allowed to look away from the scene or turn off the phone. He was as captive as she.

The stinging slaps of Master's belt seemed to run together. The sensations built upon each other, layer upon layer. She felt her internal muscles draw tight, the heat in her belly pulsing and growing larger, sending long, buttery slick and flame hot fingers radiating up into her chest, crawling toward her neck and down her thighs, slinking toward her feet.

Master knew where she was. He always did. His stentorian voice filled her mind and ears simultaneously. "Cum girl." She obeyed him and brilliantly so, her hoarse, guttural moans flowing over him pleasantly. He watched as the rain coursed over the outside of the glass and she coursed over the inside.

Her head lolled back and he was behind her instantly, supporting it against his strong chest. His heartbeat pounded loudly and comfortably in her ears. He began stripping the tape away, divesting her of it quickly. He pulled her into his arms, lifting her tightly to his body and turned toward the desk. He laid her out on it, flat on her back, ass over the edge of it. The gleaming surface reflected the two of them perfectly.

"Hands" he commanded huskily, and she raised her arms above her head, turning the palms toward the desk and curling her fingers under the edge of it. She heard the quick sound his zipper made. His hands closed around her ankles, raising her legs high and wide. Her heart hammered in her chest, her blood growing hotter as it careened through her veins.

Suddenly she was filled with his rigid cock. She gasped and arched her back. Her expression of surprised pain, which dissolved swiftly into one of extreme pleasure never failed to please him.

He began to move, slowly at first, gaining speed and force as his thrusts became powerful, angry. Hard. His hands slid under her ass, lifting her hips higher. He rutted in her animalistically.

His body forced hers to acknowledge her slavery to him, his mastery of her. He felt his balls as they banged against her. "Cum" he ground out as he rammed himself into her, "girl" following with his next stroke.

The deep inky feel of her muscles closing around him flung him over the edge. He gripped her ass tightly, fingers digging into her reddened, sore skin, pulling her down on him harshly and holding her there, watching her as she jerked uncontrollably as he shot hotly into her.

From the car he could no longer see her, only hear the two of them. Grunts and moans and cries of pleasure drummed into his fevered brain. A roar issued from the phone, kissed with a sweet whimper and he recognized immediately their tumultuous release. His cock did too and he was shaken to the core as he joined them, wondering all the while what his punishment would be for his failure.

feastie
feastie
4 Followers