Portfolio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was easy. You now look attractively dishevelled, which will show up nicely on camera. Just make sure you don't lose the smile."

After that I followed his instructions a bit more closely. The way I'd been writhing and kicking while he tickled me, he'd seen everything I had, down to the smallest detail. So I sat, and lay, and stood, and posed like a good little girl while he ran his camera and barked orders and wouldn't keep his hands off me as he made sure I was in just the right position.

I couldn't help but notice that my nipples were aroused and standing out. Joe noticed me noticing and commented.

"Don't let that worry you," he said. "Lots of girls find it stimulating to be photographed in the nude. Like I said, the camera won't show them."

But Joe had noticed them, I was sure of that. And if he knew that my nipples were aroused, would he suspect that the rest of me might also be somewhat aroused? Not much, thankfully, but I was more aware of myself as a female than I'd ever been.

While he'd been taking his photos (my photos, actually) Joe had been calling commands about facial expressions, smile, straight face, laugh, scornful, etcetera. Most of them were simple, some harder, but Joe would grumble and I'd try harder.

So there I am, lying on the couch naked, looking at the camera, and Joe tells me lustful. This was followed up by, "For god's sake, you look as though you're regarding something you stepped in. You're not looking at a camera. You're looking at a lover and you're aroused and wanting and you want it to show on your face."

So I tried to look lustful. What the hell does lustful look like? I had no idea. Whatever it was, it wasn't the look on my face. Joe sighed and came over and sat next to me.

Now I was lying facing the camera, one arm casually draped so that it fell across my breasts, concealing my nipples. My legs were bent, slightly at the hips and slightly more at the knees. This effectively covered my mound from the front. I hadn't even considered what it might look like from the side away from the camera as there was only a wall there. Who cares what a wall can see, right?

Now Joe's hand was also there. He'd just reached around me and I found out the hard way that the way I was positioned my entire mound would be on display if you were behind me. And Joe was looking, Braille fashion. His hand neatly covered my mound and he was lightly rubbing me.

"You're waiting for your lover," he said, gently rubbing while my eyes nearly popped out of my head. "You're eager to see him, you want him. You can feel his hands on you, touching you with intimate caresses. You're aroused and ready for him, wanting him to come to you. Let him see the wanting. Any man who looks at you will feel that it is he that you're waiting for."

His voice was a softly crooning melody, entrancing me, while his hand was arousing me. I was already slightly stimulated, I admit, but now I was feeling all hot and bothered, knowing juices were flowing freely inside me. I was too shocked to speak, just staring at Joe.

"That's it," he said. "That's the expression I want. Now just keep looking at me like that."

Just like that he was back at the stupid camera, clicking away. I was feeling frustrated, wanting to scream, and I'm sure those emotions were flitting across my face and Joe was capturing them. I swear if these shots aren't of the highest quality he's going to eat his camera.

Finishing those shots he came back to sit next to me.

"The final shots I want should show smug satisfaction," he said. "It seems to me that there are two ways to bring this about. First, I can continue massaging you to make you climax."

I hastily shook my head. No thanks. I'd go out of my mind.

"The other way is for you to finally bite the bullet, so to speak, and I will make love to you. It's by far the best idea. You can't really remain a virgin while modelling. There are too many men in the industry who'll take advantage of you. You really need to know what it's all about."

He had to be kidding. I couldn't believe that he was trying it on. Then I felt my hand being placed against his crotch and I could feel the hardness of him there. I could also feel his other hand stroking me again, stirring up that arousal.

It's dead easy to tell a man no dice when you're both fully dressed and you're not aroused or really attracted to him.

It's a lot harder to tell a man no dice when you're lying on a couch in front of him, naked, his hand massaging your already aroused pussy, and your hand holding his erection. Oh god, how had that happened. One moment I could feel him under my hand, hard and ready, and now my hand was inside his trousers, holding him. I could have sworn I hadn't moved.

I was going to tell him no. Really I was. I mean, I know he was doing me a huge favour with this portfolio, but saying thank you should only go so far. He couldn't expect me to say thank you by having sex with him. Looking at him it dawned on me that he didn't expect me to have sex as a thank you. He just wanted to have sex with me, end of story.

I'm really going to have to learn to think faster. I was still dithering, trying to think how I should say no when I found that his trousers were off. What's more I was now flat on my back, one leg not even on the couch and he was sort of hovering above me. The only thing that was stopping him taking me was the fact that my hand was holding his cock.

That's when I did something really stupid. I mean, my hand was holding his cock and it shouldn't be. So I gave a gasp and snatched my hand away. Great call, woman. My hand was out of the way but his cock was still right there, right next to my pussy.

It didn't stay next to my pussy for long. Joe leaned forward slightly and his cock was pressing against me, then it was pressing into me. I was screaming, "No, no, no! I don't want this," but the trouble was I was screaming it to myself, not Joe. And I wasn't listening to myself. I was too busy watching that whacking great erection sinking into me.

It just sank smoothly down. I let out a pained yip when my hymen broke and Joe gave me an apologetic smile. He also gave me another inch of cock, and there was still more to come. My god, I could feel it in there, pushing firmly against my passage, pushing my flesh out of the way to make room for itself.

Then I was lying there and Joe was lying on top of me and there was this cock inside me. It was all I could think of. Photos and nudity were irrelevant. There was a cock inside me. I was having trouble believing it but it was too much in my awareness for me to be able to deny it. Joe was fucking me. How the hell had this happened?

The how it happened was quickly displaced by what now? What now was just as quickly displaced by Joe pulling back out of me and pushing back in firmly, drawing a shocked scream from me. A pleased scream I have to admit. That cock plunging back into me did all sorts of weird and wonderful things to me. Things I wanted to happen again.

They did, with Joe repeating the dose, driving his cock firmly in to me yet again. About then, remembered sex education lessons and talks with my mother kicked in. My mother was not one to say lie back and think of your country. What she actually said was that if a man puts in the effort to drill you, you should put in the effort to meet him half way. I did what mother said.

The next time Joe came barrelling in I pushed firmly up to meet him. From the look on his face he was startled but pleased, so it was my turn to repeat the dose. In very short order Joe was busy humping away and I was equally as busy shifting my hips to match him.

Hands were crawling over my breasts, feeling them, kneading them, enjoying them, and I found myself enjoying the touch. Joe was rubbing my nipples and squeezing my breasts, seeming to be pumping them to the same rhythm with which his cock was pumping my pussy. A very energetic man, was Joe, and I was damned glad that I was fit and healthy and capable of keeping up with him. It must be embarrassing for a girl to find she can't handle a man. I could, I found.

Joe kept on thrusting into me. He seemed to be having a fine time and I can't complain about that. I was quite frankly having the best time I'd ever had in my life. If I'd even dreamed sex was going to be like this I'd have been a non-virgin long ago. I was excited and aroused and feeling incredibly, passionately lusty. I was going up in flames and Joe was fanning the flames with every thrust.

By now I was reduced to making soft guttural sounds deep in my throat. I couldn't have framed words if I'd tried and I had no interest in trying. All I was interested in was Joe and the way he was making me feel.

I'd have loved the whole thing to go on forever, but it wasn't to be. Joe started grunting and driving in even harder and then he started spraying deep inside me. Talk about throwing gas on the fire. The world seemed to explode inside me. I was yowling and clinging to Joe and I could feel myself clutching tight to his erection. I was surprised. When I climaxed, muscles I never knew I had came into play, clamping down on his cock, while I just yielded to waves of feeling that just swept me away.

I just lay there, Joe looking down at me.

"That's the expression I wanted," he said. "Too bad I haven't caught it on camera. I think we'll make do with what we've got. I'll let you know if I want you to re-sit any shots."

I nodded. I hadn't seriously considered that I might need a second sitting, but it made sense. One must make sure all the photos were top notch. For that matter, I might need several more sittings. I decided that I'd better free up my calendar.

12