Portland House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,551 Followers

She woke him at six thirty the next morning. They had a fantastic session with both of them cuming within seconds of each other. They showered then Paul checked the website for viewings. He was amazed; there were just over two hundred and fifty thousand viewings. They then went to May's for breakfast. Paul told them the numbers. They were both astonished. After breakfast, Paul showed Ann and May how to use the cameras. Within ten minutes they had mastered it. He then started on Joy's makeup. Ann and May were filming him applying Joy's makeup. Paul had now drunk well over two litres of mineral water.

Paul had all the lighting setup in the bathroom. May asked what Joy was going to do. Paul told her then May came up with several suggestions. She wanted just after he had peed on her left nipple and as he was peeing on her right, she was to massage her right covered in pee nipple as she brought the left nipple to her mouth and licked it. Then Joy would open her mouth, and he would pee in it. As he was peeing on her vulva, she would use her index and middle finger to open her pussy lips so her hard clit would pop out. Paul had taken one of May's pills, and his cock was half hard.

They started to film. They both wore latex masquerade masks. Ann and May were both filming, and there were four other unmanned cameras that were also filming. Twelve minutes later they had finished. It took Paul another hour and a half to edit it. Every scene was excellent. The action just flowed. The clarity and the slo-mo cameras made all the difference. They then watched the edited film on Paul flat screen television. Through editing and using the film from the two slo-mo cameras. The film now lasted just over eighteen minutes. As Joy was cuming and her cum was visible on Paul's cock May told her to pee. It was amazing to see her golden urine come out of her pussy and on to Paul's balls.

They now started on May's video. It was done in the studio. Paul carried the Chesterfield chair in and adjusted the lighting. It went very well. Joy and Ann were doing the filming with the slo-mo's and four unmanned cameras. It was completed, including editing just before one. May made some lunch then they watched it. May was getting better and better at it. Paul was about to upload them when Ann got a call from Pam to tell her, Jean her daughter, had the bank and PayPal account set up, and she would give this information during the Skype conference meeting at two. Pam would also be there at one forty-five.

Paul then set up his laptop beside his computer so that he could carry out instructions on the website as he skyped with Jean. He was all set up and had his laptop linked to his flat screen television. Ann brought Pam into the room and introduced him to Paul. Pam was a stunning looking woman, very tall with curvy body. Paul stood up and shook her hand and said, "I am so happy to meet you, Pam. I have one thing to ask at the moment, do you know Jean's Skype name?"

Pam replied, "I'm also happy to meet you. It is jackson.jean all in lowercase. Ann gave me your account name, and I gave it to Jean. She told me that she had sent you a friend request."

Paul started his Skype programme, and he had one friendship request from jackson.jean which he accepted. Jean's profile picture showed her to be a beautiful woman in her late thirties. She had her mother's curves as her breasts looked enormous. Paul accepted the request. Ann was telling Pam that they had filmed two videos this morning. She told her that she and May had been doing the filming and the results had been excellent. Paul checked the viewings, and it was now over three hundred thousand.

Then the Skype cam alert rang, and he answered, and Jean's face appeared on the screen. She was a perfect looking woman. They adjusted their seating so that Jean could see Paul, Ann and Pam. Jean told them that everything had been set up. She asked Paul for his phone number so that she could WhatsApp him the login instructions safely. Paul gave it to her, and a minute later he had the information. Paul then asked about the three million that he had in his PayPal account. Jean instructed him to transfer it to the new bank account she had given him for Portland Media.

It came across very quickly that Jean knew what she was doing. Paul then went to his computer. He changed the PayPal account to the new account. Then set up the new bank account. He transferred just over three million to the new PayPal account. He could withdraw funds from that but couldn't from the new bank account until the chequebook and bank card arrived. Paul went back to the laptop and told Jean that all had been set up. He told her that he hadn't transferred any money to the new bank account but would transfer a thousand later so that it would be in credit.

Jean replied, "That's a good idea. You should have all you need to run the account in the next two days as they will FedEx it to you. If I can help you with anything, then please contact me. When mum moves into her suite then I plan to visit her. So we will probably meet quite soon. Mum told me about the video. I'm now a subscriber to the fetish site. I enjoyed that video. It's not like a porn film. It is the reality of real adults having fun and enjoyment. You need to start planning your future with this as I am sure that it will take off."

Paul said, "We have another two films going online this afternoon. Please let me know what you think of them. We have over three million subscribers, and that's growing every day. I am thinking of offering a monthly, three monthly, six monthly and yearly subscription so that our subscribers can watch as many films as they want instead of paying for each film individually. It is early days as we only started yesterday and today we have over three million in the bank."

Jean replied, "That's amazing. I have worked with several companies doing similar things but not with a daily turnover like that. I would get more films uploaded and see how they sell. If you need me then feel free to contact me."

Paul, "Thank you for your kind offer. I will upload the two films now then plan the next films. I will keep you posted."

Paul then uploaded the two films. He said, "I think we will have to plan our next films. I will give May and Joy a call, and we can have a chat about it. What are we eating tonight? I'm going to have a glass of champagne, who would like to join me?"

Ann replied, "I was thinking of ordering an Indian takeaway. George is still on his chicken soup. I would love a glass. Pam if you like to stay we can find a bed for you."

Pam replied, "I would love to stay and also have a glass of champagne with you. I always have an overnight bag with me so no problem as I have several changes of clothing with me. Is it possible that I could see the new films as I enjoyed the first one."

Paul got the champagne and Ann phoned May. May had just changed George's bed and given him his soup. They would be over in ten minutes. Pam loved the films. There were a lot of dramatic 'wow's' being uttered. May and Joy arrived, both were wearing very tight fitting leggings and cashmere sweaters. May said, "Ann, take a run over and say hello to George. He is complaining that he hasn't seen you since yesterday. This flu is taking a lot out of him."

Ann replied, "After Pam has the two videos, we need to have a chat as we need to plan the content of our next videos. So let's all get our thinking caps on and do some planning. We must try to be original in our thoughts as we are not a porn site. We are not hiring porn actors or actresses. Everyone who appears in our films, their heart must be in it."

She then got May and Joy a glass of champagne and topped up the other's glasses. May's second film finished and Pam said, "These two films are excellent. Three minutes into the first film this afternoon my panties were wet. The slo-mo camera work is unbelievable. I think that you're on the right track. I would love to take part in your films."

Paul replied, "We would love to have you. You must give us some ideas about what you would like to do. We have so many settings here. We could use the pool, jacuzzi and sauna as settings. We must try and make the normal sexual activity more exciting by using the camera technology that we have. Golden Showers and Water Sports are good because those that have done it know the pleasure and enjoyment that it gives to those participating. We must all think of themes that we can use. We need to be producing four films per day."

For the next hour and a half, they all discussed different themes. May, Joy and Pam were so creative with their ideas. To cut a long story short, at the end of the chat they had the theme for fifty-eight films. Which included a vast variety of themes. They were all excited about it. Ann ordered the Indian food, and it would be delivered in forty-five minutes. She then went to see George. She came back five minutes later saying that he was fast asleep. She said that she had left a note saying she had visited but had let him sleep.

Joy had got a call saying that work would start at eight tomorrow morning in her bathroom and kitchen. She was very happy about this, she said, "That's two more venues we can use. I want to be fucked doggy style in the kitchen in both holes, and we can have so much fun in the bathroom with the new jet."

Paul checked the viewings of the films. May's one from yesterday was now at three hundred and forty viewings. Joy and May's from this morning were both close to twenty-two thousand views. This was only after just over two hours. When Paul saw this, he knew things had to change. He said, "We need to change our payment model as I believe that it will create a lot of problems in the future. He then got a WhatsApp message from Jean; it read, "Paul, you are on a winner. Those two new films are excellent. You and the lady in the Golden Shower were wonderful. My clit is roughly the same size as the lady in the film. How much are you paying your ladies as would be interested in doing a few films with you?. Write when you can. Regards, Jean."

Paul excused himself and went to his bedroom and called Jean. He explained to her about the ten percent. He told her that never in his wildest dreams had he imagined it would be so successful. Jean replied, "The first film has grossed over three million, and that was yesterday. You now have to pay her now over three hundred thousand pounds. That's crazy. If I were here, I would be planning my next cruise."

They talked about it for the next thirty minutes. Paul thanked Jean for her good advice then went back to the lounge. He took his seat then said, "I have had a long chat with my accountant, and she has insisted that I make the following changes to what we pay our actresses for their work. The ten percent must end. I'm prepared to honour yesterday's film at this rate, but I would like to have a chat with May regarding this. What I now will now offer will apply to the two films we made today and to all future films. What I am offering will be an incentive for all those involved in the making of our films. The better the films are, the more money you will make."

"As of today, those involved will earn a minimum of one thousand pounds per film to a maximum of ten thousand pounds per film depending on the popularity of the films. We will now change from paying ten pounds per view to a fee that will allow our subscribers to pay a fixed monthly rate with unlimited viewings of all our films. There will also be available a three monthly, six monthly and yearly subscriptions. We now must try and release a minimum of twenty films per week. I hope that these changes are acceptable to you."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,551 Followers
12